Allan98 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Stressed, lost gains

I have a few questions, lately I've been really stressed and felt like my cortisol threw of the roof, I went from 83kg to 77kg in just a week, its mostly muscle mass sadly Well my question is will that mass i lost get back fast or do I have to start over? Ive been bulking before that so I gained mass fast, don't think ill get mass fast as that now though which is sad. Or did my muscles just turn to fat? Someone give me hope! hah, I'm trying to stay calm as i can. Its mostly my shoulder/arms which got a lot smaller than before, feel like bulking again after this happened, any ideas of supplements to calm down? I know C-vitamine does that. Any help is appreciated!

Extreemjase is just really nice. (+1000) Extreemjase is just really nice. (+1000) Extreemjase is just really nice. (+1000) Extreemjase is just really nice. (+1000) Extreemjase is just really nice. (+1000) Extreemjase is just really nice. (+1000) Extreemjase is just really nice. (+1000) Extreemjase is just really nice. (+1000) Extreemjase is just really nice. (+1000) Extreemjase is just really nice. (+1000) Extreemjase is just really nice. (+1000)
    What are you stressing about?
    Worst thing you can do is stress about losing gains. I went through the same thing, only now in getting my diet back on track,
    A lot of it would be water too bro, and s combination of fat and muscle. But you always have muscle memory so just try to get your diet in check and you'll be fine

LiquidGainz is not very well liked. (-100) LiquidGainz is not very well liked. (-100) LiquidGainz is not very well liked. (-100) LiquidGainz is not very well liked. (-100) LiquidGainz is not very well liked. (-100) LiquidGainz is not very well liked. (-100) LiquidGainz is not very well liked. (-100) LiquidGainz is not very well liked. (-100) LiquidGainz is not very well liked. (-100) LiquidGainz is not very well liked. (-100) LiquidGainz is not very well liked. (-100)
    We are gonna make it brah.
    Just restart the Bulk and start training.

The muscles have been stretched so I believe they will come grow just start training/eating again.
    Don't worry just do it.
    *Eats Pizza for Carbs Crew*
    *Misc peepz are dead inside crew*
    *My posts hurts feelings but enlightens one crew*
    *You mad?*

IronCheeks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IronCheeks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IronCheeks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IronCheeks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IronCheeks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IronCheeks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IronCheeks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IronCheeks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IronCheeks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IronCheeks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IronCheeks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Allan98 View Post
    I have a few questions, lately I've been really stressed and felt like my cortisol threw of the roof, I went from 83kg to 77kg in just a week, its mostly muscle mass sadly Well my question is will that mass i lost get back fast or do I have to start over? Ive been bulking before that so I gained mass fast, don't think ill get mass fast as that now though which is sad. Or did my muscles just turn to fat? Someone give me hope! hah, I'm trying to stay calm as i can. Its mostly my shoulder/arms which got a lot smaller than before, feel like bulking again after this happened, any ideas of supplements to calm down? I know C-vitamine does that. Any help is appreciated!
    Lol your muscles didn't turn into fat, and you will easily be able to get back to where you were if you continue your usual diet and workout. Don't stress over this, instead use the gym to relieve your stress. Good luck you will be fine.

Originally Posted by Extreemjase View Post
    What are you stressing about?
    Worst thing you can do is stress about losing gains. I went through the same thing, only now in getting my diet back on track,
    A lot of it would be water too bro, and s combination of fat and muscle. But you always have muscle memory so just try to get your diet in check and you'll be fine
    Yeah Ive been trying to eat more calories than I did before! kind of helping but its kinda sad because its time for t-shirts here, and I'm still wearing hoodie, I really hope muscle memory works! Will train hard and eat clean. (always eaten clean though no unnecessary sugars)

Originally Posted by LiquidGainz View Post
    We are gonna make it brah.
    Just restart the Bulk and start training.

The muscles have been stretched so I believe they will come grow just start training/eating again.
    Don't worry just do it.
    Problem is I don't really wanna bulk up a lot, I'm trying to bulk for atleast 80-82, but thanks man I'll do my best to gain them back!