Registered User OGcripkillerfek's Avatar
    OGcripkillerfek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Any supplement out there to help reduce puffy nipps?

I've read some threads on here about the issue some might have but never got a straight answer from it really, so I just wanted someone to clear things up a bit, so I'll get right to it. About 4-5months ago I started having some itching and discomfort in my right nipple, I have had some lumps under both my nipples before when I was like 12-13 but they went away after like a year or so but at that time I never had any discomfort or itching. So when this started 4-5 months ago it was itching and annoying and eventually I felt a little lump under my right nipple, now as im writing the lump is somewhat gone but the nipple is kinda puffy and looks really weird, I've never been a high bodyfat person but I have started gaining some weight and have probably gone up to about 12% or so but im not fat except from around the waiste (love handles) and my chest has a pretty good size, not any fat at all but the puffy nip makes it look like a cone when I flex it, and when its cold it looks just normal. I was looking into if I might have started to go low on testosterone becasue of the weight gain around the waiste, the puffy nipple, and a bit of a loss on the erections in the morning, also lost a little strenght at the gym a bit out of nowhere. I'm 20 years old and have never used any gear. So my question is, what might cause this and how can I do anything to change it? Is it prolactin or just low test, I will check my test levels as soon as possible and get back with the results but how do I lose the puffy nip, is it possible without surgery? I'd really like some help because it kinda keeps me off the cutting because I dont want it to look worse. Thanks in advance!

hustlehard3r is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hustlehard3r is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hustlehard3r is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hustlehard3r is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hustlehard3r is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hustlehard3r is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hustlehard3r is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hustlehard3r is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hustlehard3r is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hustlehard3r is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hustlehard3r is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    It is likely puberty-related gynecomastia. I think it is prudent to think about this from a long-term perspective. You can't feasibly take supplements to reduce puffy nipples for the rest of your life. If it really impacts your life, I would consider talking to a plastic surgeon who specializes in gynecomastia. You likely have some extra breast tissue that needs to be excised.

But ignoring that, yes there are some supplements that MIGHT help you. but nothing you will be pleased with unfortunately.
    545/385/625 @ 188

Originally Posted by hustlehard3r View Post
    It is likely puberty-related gynecomastia. I think it is prudent to think about this from a long-term perspective. You can't feasibly take supplements to reduce puffy nipples for the rest of your life. If it really impacts your life, I would consider talking to a plastic surgeon who specializes in gynecomastia. You likely have some extra breast tissue that needs to be excised.

But ignoring that, yes there are some supplements that MIGHT help you. but nothing you will be pleased with unfortunately.
    Okay, thats what I feared, but thanks for the reply, I'll have it looked into, I just wanted to avoid the surgery because of the price since its really expensive and only the private clinics will remove the lumps + the puffy nips and the price for that can go as far as up to 42.000 SEK (5000 USD). You don't mind listing some supps that might help reduce it a little bit during the mean time? Like do you know if Vertix will help?

hustlehard3r is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hustlehard3r is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hustlehard3r is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hustlehard3r is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hustlehard3r is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hustlehard3r is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hustlehard3r is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hustlehard3r is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hustlehard3r is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hustlehard3r is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hustlehard3r is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by OGcripkillerfek View Post
    Okay, thats what I feared, but thanks for the reply, I'll have it looked into, I just wanted to avoid the surgery because of the price since its really expensive and only the private clinics will remove the lumps + the puffy nips and the price for that can go as far as up to 42.000 SEK (5000 USD). You don't mind listing some supps that might help reduce it a little bit during the mean time? Like do you know if Vertix will help?
    You'll want to ensure that the surgeon removes all of the gland. Dopamine agonists and anti-estrogens, SERM type supplements (iForce Resveritol)might help a little, but its at very best a Band-Aid (and a costly one!) but honestly no one notices more than you. It's really common and not something you should stress over (I know how hard it that can be).
    545/385/625 @ 188

Originally Posted by hustlehard3r View Post
    You'll want to ensure that the surgeon removes all of the gland. Dopamine agonists and anti-estrogens, SERM type supplements (iForce Resveritol)might help a little, but its at very best a Band-Aid (and a costly one!) but honestly no one notices more than you. It's really common and not something you should stress over (I know how hard it that can be).
    Okay, well you've given me the answers I've been looking for so thank you so much, and yeah I guess I shouldn't stress over it. Again thanks for the good and fast replies, it has helped!

2011 NPC Eastern USA's XCriticalBenchX's Avatar
    XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by OGcripkillerfek View Post
    I thought gyno surgery was super cheap in european countries. People talk about going to I think poland and paying like $1800 since in the states, its $4000-7500 on average. I've read many people traveling international because the price of surgery + hotel, airefare, etc. totals much cheaper than the US.

You should be able to finance your surgery through care credit and pay monthly for like 5 years to make it easier.

Mike
    ….

PTBAW has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PTBAW has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PTBAW has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PTBAW has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PTBAW has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PTBAW has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PTBAW has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PTBAW has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PTBAW has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PTBAW has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PTBAW has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    go to a doctor