nathanszabo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Fat Loss Supplement Stack

Hey so I've been researching tried and true supps for a a cut I have coming up soon and I just wanted to know how and when I should take them. Hell this might even be too much at once, I just need some help. The supplements I've been researching are yohimbine HCL, CLA, L-Carnitine, synephrine, forskolin, guggulsterones. Any comments, how should I stack them? Thanks

peeper3011 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) peeper3011 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) peeper3011 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) peeper3011 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) peeper3011 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) peeper3011 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) peeper3011 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) peeper3011 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) peeper3011 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) peeper3011 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) peeper3011 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by nathanszabo View Post
    Hey so I've been researching tried and true supps for a a cut I have coming up soon and I just wanted to know how and when I should take them. Hell this might even be too much at once, I just need some help. The supplements I've been researching are yohimbine HCL, CLA, L-Carnitine, synephrine, forskolin, guggulsterones. Any comments, how should I stack them? Thanks
    Drop the CLA, pick up a product such as PES Shift that has multiple of those ingredients at sufficient doses with great reviews. But of course, you know that these products will not "burn" the fat for you and a caloric deficit is top priority.
    Stay Humble..

Phil 4:13

Registered User knowledgeEpower's Avatar
    knowledgeEpower is just really nice. (+1000) knowledgeEpower is just really nice. (+1000) knowledgeEpower is just really nice. (+1000) knowledgeEpower is just really nice. (+1000) knowledgeEpower is just really nice. (+1000) knowledgeEpower is just really nice. (+1000) knowledgeEpower is just really nice. (+1000) knowledgeEpower is just really nice. (+1000) knowledgeEpower is just really nice. (+1000) knowledgeEpower is just really nice. (+1000) knowledgeEpower is just really nice. (+1000)
    You haven't been searching well because none of those are worth the money they cost, or really anything.

Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Fat loss will come from your diet and eating in a calorie deficit. Do you have your diet figured out and are you tracking it? The basics for every supplement stack is a multi, fish oil, creatine, and protein powder. Do you have those covered yet? Beyond just that, the only thing I'd really look to add would be yohimbine HCL or just a general fat burner towards the end of your cut when energy levels are lower and hunger is high from the lower calories.
    Progressive overload + progressive eating = gains. Simple as that!

llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by knowledgeEpower View Post
    You haven't been searching well because none of those are worth the money they cost, or really anything.

Yohimbe is a good one for the stimulant aspect. Not everyone can tolerate it though.

TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    As others have said it will come down to diet and training. You need to be in a caloric deficit. Also add in some cardio. I prefer HIIT myself.
    Other than that a product I liked was PES Shift which helped with appetite suppression and contains a good list of ingredients
    Instagram - beyond__fitness__

knowledgeEpower is just really nice. (+1000) knowledgeEpower is just really nice. (+1000) knowledgeEpower is just really nice. (+1000) knowledgeEpower is just really nice. (+1000) knowledgeEpower is just really nice. (+1000) knowledgeEpower is just really nice. (+1000) knowledgeEpower is just really nice. (+1000) knowledgeEpower is just really nice. (+1000) knowledgeEpower is just really nice. (+1000) knowledgeEpower is just really nice. (+1000) knowledgeEpower is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by llahhsoj View Post
    Yohimbe is a good one for the stimulant aspect. Not everyone can tolerate it though.
    And yet I doubt many people dose it properly, let alone know you need to be lean, fasted, and train/cardio right after taking it for it to even be effective.

RSP Nutrition Lead Rep jpfaherty's Avatar
    jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Shoot me a PM if you want some help, those are not all a waste. Caloric deficit is certainly #1 though.
    ★★★ RSP Nutrition Lead Representative ★★★

High Quality Supplements For All Your Goals

RSP Nutrition Store:
    https://www.bodybuilding.com/ store/rsp-nutrition.html

★★★ Live Inspired ★★★
    http://www.rspnutrition.com/

powerlifting and stuff Big.Jazayrli's Avatar
    Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    That's definitely more than you need, in all probability you could toss that all out except for the forskolin and maybe include a thermogenic alongside it.
    Picking things up and putting them down since '09

sschantz is just really nice. (+1000) sschantz is just really nice. (+1000) sschantz is just really nice. (+1000) sschantz is just really nice. (+1000) sschantz is just really nice. (+1000) sschantz is just really nice. (+1000) sschantz is just really nice. (+1000) sschantz is just really nice. (+1000) sschantz is just really nice. (+1000) sschantz is just really nice. (+1000) sschantz is just really nice. (+1000)
    Have you found these all in one? what is the meal intake and overall exercise regime like?

We're here to help.
    Currently seeking new rep opportunities with an entrepreneurial company that encourages creativty.

Driven2liftv2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Driven2liftv2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Driven2liftv2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Driven2liftv2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Driven2liftv2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Driven2liftv2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Driven2liftv2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Driven2liftv2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Driven2liftv2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Driven2liftv2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Driven2liftv2 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I see there have already been a few mentions of Shift, thank you for that guys.

OP I think your list has some flaws if you are going the bulk or solo ingredient route I would save your money on a few.
    Going with a well formulated fat-burning product might be worth your while, R&D departments tend to exceed a beginner's ability learning online

I would suggest looking into Norcodrene,

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ph...orcodrene.html

It has the yohimbe you were after, but an Sa2 extract which carries fewer sides than HCl tends to.
    It is also a very potent appetite suppressant and a smooth stimulant, so it should have you dieting a lot easier with less hunger and/or lethargy
    PEScience representative and associate.
    Feel free to PM or email me with any and all associated questions.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/physique-enhancing-science.html
    https://pescience.com/insider

Instagram- Whey2Bake

Originally Posted by Driven2liftv2 View Post
    I see there have already been a few mentions of Shift, thank you for that guys.

OP I think your list has some flaws if you are going the bulk or solo ingredient route I would save your money on a few.
    Going with a well formulated fat-burning product might be worth your while, R&D departments tend to exceed a beginner's ability learning online

I would suggest looking into Norcodrene,

It has the yohimbe you were after, but an Sa2 extract which carries fewer sides than HCl tends to.
    It is also a very potent appetite suppressant and a smooth stimulant, so it should have you dieting a lot easier with less hunger and/or lethargy
    Can you tell us what the dose of yohimbe is in Norcodrene?

Also, you are saying yohimbe bark is superior to yohimbine HCL, right?

Now I'd be interested in a study/article with studies that show the needed dose for it to be effective and an additional study saying yohimbe bark is more effective than yohimbine hcl. Thanks in advance.

kbayne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kbayne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kbayne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kbayne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kbayne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kbayne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kbayne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kbayne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kbayne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kbayne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kbayne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    And yet I doubt many people dose it properly, let alone know you need to be lean, fasted, and train/cardio right after taking it for it to even be effective.
    Yohimbine, yohimbe alkaloids, or rauwolscine will still have a great effect via alpha-2-agonism if not dosed prior to training, cardio, or any physical activity. Yes, for maximal benefit, prior to one of the three would be recommended.

Can you tell us what the dose of yohimbe is in Norcodrene?

Also, you are saying yohimbe bark is superior to yohimbine HCL, right?

Now I'd be interested in a study/article with studies that show the needed dose for it to be effective and an additional study saying yohimbe bark is more effective than yohimbine hcl. Thanks in advance.
    We cannot disclose the amount in Norcodrene.

And no, no one said yohimbe bark (our SA2-A) is superior to yohimbine hcl, it is better suited with less sides for those who react very poorly to Y-HCL.
    PEScience Representative
    www.pescience.com/insider
    www.bodybuilding.com/store/physique-enhancing-science.html

IG: kylebayne23
    Twitter: kbayne2327

-- COUNTRYMIKE APPRECIATION CREW --