View Poll Results: Best routine after Strength training?

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • Fierce 5 Intermediate 4-day split

3 60.00%
  • PHUL

0 0%
  • Lyle Mcdonald's

1 20.00%
  • Other?

1 20.00%
    Renzanity has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Renzanity has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Renzanity has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Renzanity has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Renzanity has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Renzanity has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Renzanity has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Renzanity has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Renzanity has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Renzanity has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Renzanity has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Intermediate routine.

I'm done in strength training (July1-Present but still working until next week)

MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    f5 would be good, and you get a lot of feedback which can be invaluable.

Canditos is great, but requires you to know your weakness and a little on how to balance for an optimal setup, lyles is fine too, but phul needs a bit of a rebalance as its pushull and internal:external rotation ratios are off.
    FMH crew - Couch.

'pick a program from the stickies' = biggest cop out post.

bravo96 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bravo96 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bravo96 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bravo96 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bravo96 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bravo96 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bravo96 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bravo96 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bravo96 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bravo96 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bravo96 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Renzanity View Post
    I'm done in strength training (July1-Present but still working until next week)
    Goals??
    How can someone recommend a routine without knowing what you want to accomplish or even your current experience level?

MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Ill add, you are NEVER done with strength training :P
    FMH crew - Couch.

'pick a program from the stickies' = biggest cop out post.

Renzanity has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Renzanity has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Renzanity has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Renzanity has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Renzanity has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Renzanity has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Renzanity has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Renzanity has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Renzanity has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Renzanity has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Renzanity has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by MyEgoProblem View Post
    Ill add, you are NEVER done with strength training :P
    Oh Im running fierce 5 Novice routine. And I can talk to author about how my progress goes etc.

Originally Posted by bravo96 View Post
    Goals??
    How can someone recommend a routine without knowing what you want to accomplish or even your current experience level?
    I started bodybuilding by training strength first. Ofcourse im talking about novice routine like f5 until I reach good numbers. I can also talk to author if I can move to the next program since I have qualified stats to do so.