Brrin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Looking for an experienced mentor to help me reach my goals!

Hey guys. I've been working out decently seriously for the past couple months, but I want to get serious now! I need help reaching my goals of getting bigger and shredded. I would like one of you more experienced guy to pass down your routines to a rookie like man and diets too, honestly I think getting into body building will be the most important thing in my life so far. By the way I'm 15, 145 lbs, 5'11, and about 17% body fat. My goals are to Improve my strength, grow my muscles and drop below 15% body fat. My most important goal is just to feel and look good. Thanks guys I appreciate any one willing to help. Happy lifting. (I'll include an image or two of me.)
    Attached Images

BJP2k14 is a name known to all. (+5000) BJP2k14 is a name known to all. (+5000) BJP2k14 is a name known to all. (+5000) BJP2k14 is a name known to all. (+5000) BJP2k14 is a name known to all. (+5000) BJP2k14 is a name known to all. (+5000) BJP2k14 is a name known to all. (+5000) BJP2k14 is a name known to all. (+5000) BJP2k14 is a name known to all. (+5000) BJP2k14 is a name known to all. (+5000) BJP2k14 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Read stickies.

KaioHutch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KaioHutch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KaioHutch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KaioHutch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KaioHutch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KaioHutch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KaioHutch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KaioHutch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KaioHutch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KaioHutch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KaioHutch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by BJP2k14 View Post
    Read stickies.
    Stickies aren't be all end all tbh.

Gotta give the kid credit for seeking advice from someone more experienced than himself

bravo96 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bravo96 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bravo96 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bravo96 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bravo96 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bravo96 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bravo96 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bravo96 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bravo96 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bravo96 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bravo96 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Brrin View Post
    Hey guys. I've been working out decently seriously for the past couple months, but I want to get serious now! I need help reaching my goals of getting bigger and shredded. I would like one of you more experienced guy to pass down your routines to a rookie like man and diets too, honestly I think getting into body building will be the most important thing in my life so far. By the way I'm 15, 145 lbs, 5'11, and about 17% body fat. My goals are to Improve my strength, grow my muscles and drop below 15% body fat. My most important goal is just to feel and look good. Thanks guys I appreciate any one willing to help. Happy lifting. (I'll include an image or two of me.)
    Your only young so time is on your side. Any basic routine built around squats, benches, rows, presses etc will work well for you.

Nutrition is the key factor in the gaining of muscle and loss of fat.... Significantly more important than what routine you follow.

Start simple set protein at 1-1.25g per pound of body weight. Cals should be roughly 18cals per pound of body weight, if your gaining weight to fast drop to 16 per pound or if not gaining weight up to 20 per pound.

If I where to recommend a simple routine something like a 3 day a week ppl program.

Push
    Bench press or dips
    Db flyes
    Overhead db or barbell presses
    Skull crusher or push downs

Pull
    Pull ups or pull Downs
    Barbell rows
    Barbell or db curls
    Ab work

Legs
    Squats or deadlifts
    Leg press (if deadlifts are done)
    Leg curls (if squats are done)
    2 calve exercises.

At your stage simply gaining strength for reps on key exercises is all that's needed for growth, assuming proper diet.

if in 2-3 years time you are capable of or close tithe following lifts, you will be significantly larger....
    Squat 350x10
    Bench 275x6-8
    Barbell rows 225x8
    Dips with an extra 50lb for 10 reps
    Overhead press your body weight for 6-8

Achieving the above lifts and being consistent with your diet is all you need to focus on at this stage. Good luck

Brrin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by KaioHutch View Post
    Stickies aren't be all end all tbh.

Gotta give the kid credit for seeking advice from someone more experienced than himself
    Thanks haha