Jesus_Freak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile Any advice for me?

I have only just started working out and eating healthier, but I'm a bit of a beginner!
    I'm naturally a curvacious womanly sort of shape, and am proud of it!
    But I want to be more toned and shaped.
    You know, and enhance my natural shape?
    Like Beyonce Knowles from Destinys Child, she's fit, but she hasnt lost her curves.
    Do you have any advice or workout plan's for me?
    Anything will be appreciated!
    Thanks!
    -Troubles come and go, but Christ is eternal.

awesome is a jewel in the rough. (+500) awesome is a jewel in the rough. (+500) awesome is a jewel in the rough. (+500) awesome is a jewel in the rough. (+500) awesome is a jewel in the rough. (+500) awesome is a jewel in the rough. (+500) awesome is a jewel in the rough. (+500) awesome is a jewel in the rough. (+500) awesome is a jewel in the rough. (+500) awesome is a jewel in the rough. (+500) awesome is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    look in the stickys you can do a normal BB routine.
    My only desire is to be the best !

jhov is a name known to all. (+5000) jhov is a name known to all. (+5000) jhov is a name known to all. (+5000) jhov is a name known to all. (+5000) jhov is a name known to all. (+5000) jhov is a name known to all. (+5000) jhov is a name known to all. (+5000) jhov is a name known to all. (+5000) jhov is a name known to all. (+5000) jhov is a name known to all. (+5000) jhov is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally posted by awesome
    look in the stickys you can do a normal BB routine.
    bump, just watch ur diet and cardio, also check out the female section and sticky's. great stuff. good luck
    peace
    j

scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz
    bump.. to the above...

Farshid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    stay away from carbs. do cardio, and do some weight training.

Audios

farshid@bodybuilders.com
    Don't care about what people say

Believe in yourself and go your own way

Message Board King holyshinto63's Avatar
    holyshinto63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) holyshinto63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) holyshinto63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) holyshinto63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) holyshinto63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) holyshinto63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) holyshinto63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) holyshinto63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) holyshinto63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) holyshinto63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) holyshinto63 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally posted by Farshid
    stay away from carbs
    i wouldn't suggest that, carbs give you body fuel throughout the day since they are slow digesting...yet i do agree with you that they shouldn't eat them all the time.
    and what exactly is a dream, and what exactly is a joke?

arms++ will become famous soon enough. (+50) arms++ will become famous soon enough. (+50) arms++ will become famous soon enough. (+50) arms++ will become famous soon enough. (+50) arms++ will become famous soon enough. (+50) arms++ will become famous soon enough. (+50) arms++ will become famous soon enough. (+50) arms++ will become famous soon enough. (+50) arms++ will become famous soon enough. (+50) arms++ will become famous soon enough. (+50) arms++ will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Checkout the women's bodybuilding section. Great nickname you have there

TIGER _ EYED will become famous soon enough. (+50) TIGER _ EYED will become famous soon enough. (+50) TIGER _ EYED will become famous soon enough. (+50) TIGER _ EYED will become famous soon enough. (+50) TIGER _ EYED will become famous soon enough. (+50) TIGER _ EYED will become famous soon enough. (+50) TIGER _ EYED will become famous soon enough. (+50) TIGER _ EYED will become famous soon enough. (+50) TIGER _ EYED will become famous soon enough. (+50) TIGER _ EYED will become famous soon enough. (+50) TIGER _ EYED will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Re: Any advice for me?

Originally posted by Jesus_Freak
    I have only just started working out and eating healthier, but I'm a bit of a beginner!
    I'm naturally a curvacious womanly sort of shape, and am proud of it!
    But I want to be more toned and shaped.
    You know, and enhance my natural shape?
    Like Beyonce Knowles from Destinys Child, she's fit, but she hasnt lost her curves.
    Do you have any advice or workout plan's for me?
    Anything will be appreciated!
    Thanks!
    get a good diet and do a mix of cardio and weights.
    - the brave don't live forever but the cowardly never really live.......

- pain is temporary, pride is forever....

lift hard, recover harder Iron Rain's Avatar
    Iron Rain has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Iron Rain has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Iron Rain has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Iron Rain has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Iron Rain has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Iron Rain has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Iron Rain has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Iron Rain has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Iron Rain has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Iron Rain has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Iron Rain has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Learn olympic lifting. Olympic chicks are sexy
    WriterParty.com - Start writing articles and making money for it, right now!

ATTENTION: bodybuilding and lifting articles wanted. Reps to anybody who contributes - if you write one or more, PM me and remind me that it's you.