BleuSam will become famous soon enough. (+50) BleuSam will become famous soon enough. (+50) BleuSam will become famous soon enough. (+50) BleuSam will become famous soon enough. (+50) BleuSam will become famous soon enough. (+50) BleuSam will become famous soon enough. (+50) BleuSam will become famous soon enough. (+50) BleuSam will become famous soon enough. (+50) BleuSam will become famous soon enough. (+50) BleuSam will become famous soon enough. (+50) BleuSam will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Red face Squat booty too big for work uniform

Hello ladies! Today at work, my manager pulled me aside to tell me that my butt is very protruding, and that I have to figure out alternative pants for my uniform, because it's been mentioned by other department managers throughout the store, and is a distraction in a family environment. I work In a corporate bakery, and my uniform is an all white button up shirt, and high waist pants. These pants fit me fine around the waist, they are a 27 inch waistband, and don't leave my ankles showing like most other uniform pants do as I have long legs, and my shirt stays tucked in fine while I'm reaching and bending and I'm able to adequately execute my job in them. The pants are perfect, except my butt is very apparent in them. I have been wearing white high waist granny panties as advised by my managers to try to cover my butt more, but it just winds up riding up and looking like I'm wearing a Cheekini. It's so bad sometimes that they have to take me aside to ask if I'm wearing my granny panties or regular underwear( I know, ridiculous). I'm not sure what to do about this because I've spent a lot of money on this uniform, and other alternative pants either don't keep my shirt tucked in, or keep my ankles covered. No one else in my department has been reprimanded for this problem, as they aren't really endowed. If I bought pants that were baggier, they would be way too big for my waist. Any advise on what I should do? Thanks in advance!
    I want a doughnut

LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Can you wear a belt with the baggier pants, or have a drawstring sewn in?

Sounds like the problem is a pervy manager who can't keep their mind on their job. :P
    PRs: 95lbs/126lbs/212lbs
    Next Goals: 100lbs/150lbs/215lbs

likeafish is a name known to all. (+5000) likeafish is a name known to all. (+5000) likeafish is a name known to all. (+5000) likeafish is a name known to all. (+5000) likeafish is a name known to all. (+5000) likeafish is a name known to all. (+5000) likeafish is a name known to all. (+5000) likeafish is a name known to all. (+5000) likeafish is a name known to all. (+5000) likeafish is a name known to all. (+5000) likeafish is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You can, and should, report your manager(s) to HR because commenting on your body and underwear (seriously, this is disgusting) is an enormous no-no.

aquamarine84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aquamarine84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aquamarine84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aquamarine84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aquamarine84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aquamarine84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aquamarine84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aquamarine84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aquamarine84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aquamarine84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aquamarine84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I agree with Lunalifts...I wear the men's style pants for my work uniform and had them hemmed. The problem with work uniforms is they aren't meant to be flattering. So some people are going to have to get them altered.
    "Never avoid opportunities. They may come in any form." - Carl Allen, Yes Man
    NASM CPT and NPC Bikini Competitor

junkfoodfittie.wordpress.com
    My Journal:http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=172513881
    FB/Instagram/Twitter: @jcooliegirl

Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Look for a new job?
    You can't help the hopeless.

Fat Girl Gets Fit: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168690083&page=1

Best Gym lifts: 375/225/445
    Best Meet lifts: 358/220.7/441,
    Best Wilks=415 (Old Wilks)
    Best Dots=429.01

terar21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) terar21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) terar21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) terar21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) terar21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) terar21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) terar21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) terar21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) terar21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) terar21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) terar21 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Wait, I'm a little confused. Your shirt stays tucked in so why is your underwear an issue? Are they talking about pantylines? If so, I feel like that crosses a weird line...suggesting underwear to you.

But if they really do have an issue and it's a place where there's a specific uniform / dress code, then yeah I'd get baggier pants and have the waist taken in if necessary. I know it sucks to have to make the investment but I get all my pants according to how they fit my butt. My most appropriate work pants are the trouser kind that are loose in the thighs so the tightness around the butt isn't very obvious. Still very cute and butt looks good but it's loose enough to not be "BAM butt in your face." I'm very jealous of some of the cute skinny work pants other girls wear but I really don't think it'd look appropriate on me.

Make sure you're buying belted pants and if for some weird reason all your pant options don't have belt loops, I'd have someone sew them in.

jsari23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jsari23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jsari23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jsari23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jsari23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jsari23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jsari23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jsari23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jsari23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jsari23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jsari23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by likeafish View Post
    You can, and should, report your manager(s) to HR because commenting on your body and underwear (seriously, this is disgusting) is an enormous no-no.
    strongly agree. I am a little confused if its they think your pants are too tight or they are see through or both. but anyway it seems somewhat innapropriate and I would speak to HR about what is going on.

if your clothes are appropriate for your job and fit you right the fact that you have curves should not make you wear other pants. if other department managers are distracted and talking that seems to me like they have some problems and need to be spoken to. They should be focusing on their jobs I imagine.

Would they say the same thing to someone with a large protruding gut?
    instagram: @mackitten
    cats ;) instagram: @khanthebengal

Currently running PR Bulgarian Method template
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170583541&p=1425289591&viewfull=1#post1425289591

Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170108803&pagenumber=

You think you know ... what's to come ... what you are. You haven't even begun.

kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by Partyrocking View Post
    Look for a new job?
    I was thinking the same thing.

Your a$$ looks completely normal to me, so I'm not sure why there's a problem.

Just keeping it real.
    National Level Competitor (Female BB)

mtnliones5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mtnliones5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mtnliones5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mtnliones5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mtnliones5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mtnliones5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mtnliones5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mtnliones5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mtnliones5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mtnliones5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mtnliones5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by jsari23 View Post

Would they say the same thing to someone with a large protruding gut?
    Exactly.

Ashlei is a name known to all. (+5000) Ashlei is a name known to all. (+5000) Ashlei is a name known to all. (+5000) Ashlei is a name known to all. (+5000) Ashlei is a name known to all. (+5000) Ashlei is a name known to all. (+5000) Ashlei is a name known to all. (+5000) Ashlei is a name known to all. (+5000) Ashlei is a name known to all. (+5000) Ashlei is a name known to all. (+5000) Ashlei is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by likeafish View Post
    I agree. It's not something they should be commenting on, and discussing with other managers.

nitefeatherz is just really nice. (+1000) nitefeatherz is just really nice. (+1000) nitefeatherz is just really nice. (+1000) nitefeatherz is just really nice. (+1000) nitefeatherz is just really nice. (+1000) nitefeatherz is just really nice. (+1000) nitefeatherz is just really nice. (+1000) nitefeatherz is just really nice. (+1000) nitefeatherz is just really nice. (+1000) nitefeatherz is just really nice. (+1000) nitefeatherz is just really nice. (+1000)
    Have to agree that management should have NO business commenting on your underwear of all things. Unless it's showing in a manner that is unprofessional.

is the problem perhaps visible panty lines? Not sure why they would have an excuse as to be asking about your underwear otherwise.

Work wear unless your working in fashion should be functional foremost...if your boss is complaining about your pants being too tight somewhere I would be inclined to get baggier pants, wear a belt, and if necessary, get them altered.
    "We gain strength, and courage, and confidence by each experience in which we really stop to look fear in the face... we must do that which we think we cannot." Eleanor Roosevelt

BleuSam will become famous soon enough. (+50) BleuSam will become famous soon enough. (+50) BleuSam will become famous soon enough. (+50) BleuSam will become famous soon enough. (+50) BleuSam will become famous soon enough. (+50) BleuSam will become famous soon enough. (+50) BleuSam will become famous soon enough. (+50) BleuSam will become famous soon enough. (+50) BleuSam will become famous soon enough. (+50) BleuSam will become famous soon enough. (+50) BleuSam will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Thank you for all the responses ladies! To clarify, the pants are a little see through, and you can see the panty lines. You can see others panty lines too but it's not as bad as my case because their butt just kind of hangs out. My managers are female and we are all very close, like a little work family, but the one that to me is the head dept manager and she's a little tactless. I talked to my assistant manager and the store manager and they told me that it was inappropriate and that my uniform is fine. Thanks for the support!
    I want a doughnut

leeniepie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) leeniepie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) leeniepie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) leeniepie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) leeniepie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) leeniepie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) leeniepie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) leeniepie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) leeniepie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) leeniepie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) leeniepie has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I agree that your manager needs to be reported. discussing your underware is completely inappropriate, unless it was a real significant issue (eg my work tunic is white and it is frowned upon for coloured bras to show through). what underwear you wear is your choice, as long as you are wearing your work uniform on top its no ones business.