Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Sensuality is a name known to all. (+5000) Sensuality is a name known to all. (+5000) Sensuality is a name known to all. (+5000) Sensuality is a name known to all. (+5000) Sensuality is a name known to all. (+5000) Sensuality is a name known to all. (+5000) Sensuality is a name known to all. (+5000) Sensuality is a name known to all. (+5000) Sensuality is a name known to all. (+5000) Sensuality is a name known to all. (+5000) Sensuality is a name known to all. (+5000)

The key to confidence

I'm reading a book on paganism and witchcraft right now. It's not dark or any of what you'd expect because of Christianity propaganda.

It's actually about being at peace with mother nature and the earth. I don't know about doing spells, but it seems pretty innocent to me.

The author mentioned monism. I find that to be the closest to what I feel is the true answer. Interesting aspect none the less.

Thoughts?
    Last edited by Sensuality; 07-21-2015 at 09:55 PM.
    I Love Kevin

lawsfallmute has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lawsfallmute has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lawsfallmute has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lawsfallmute has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lawsfallmute has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lawsfallmute has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lawsfallmute has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lawsfallmute has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lawsfallmute has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lawsfallmute has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lawsfallmute has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Spiritual atheist checking in. I best relate to pagan ideology, but do not hold belief in a god.

Paganism is thought to be more polytheistic, but there is still a focus on a supreme deity.
    ~*~ Deep in their roots, all flowers keep the light. ~*~

dimassive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dimassive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dimassive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dimassive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dimassive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dimassive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dimassive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dimassive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dimassive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dimassive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dimassive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    aw fuk bye
    Robotics Engineering crew

*Official Misc Blue Eyes Crew*

24farts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 24farts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 24farts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 24farts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 24farts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 24farts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 24farts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 24farts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 24farts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 24farts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 24farts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I think you should wash your stinky fish vagina

anonymous
    shouldnt you be worrying about finding some plankton

Sensuality is a name known to all. (+5000) Sensuality is a name known to all. (+5000) Sensuality is a name known to all. (+5000) Sensuality is a name known to all. (+5000) Sensuality is a name known to all. (+5000) Sensuality is a name known to all. (+5000) Sensuality is a name known to all. (+5000) Sensuality is a name known to all. (+5000) Sensuality is a name known to all. (+5000) Sensuality is a name known to all. (+5000) Sensuality is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by lawsfallmute View Post
    Spiritual atheist checking in. I best relate to pagan ideology, but do not hold belief in a god.

Paganism is thought to be more polytheistic, but there is still a focus on a supreme deity.
    It is indeed based more on polytheism. However, the book described it in a way that makes sense. Here is a quote from the book.

"Monism (that's what I meant not monotheism) can be defined as a worldview where there is one whole. Monoism sounds like the divine mind. Sounds like the image of a hologram, used in science and spirituality, where every part contains the whole pattern. In a monist view, there can be the appearance of individual parts, but in essence, everything is part of the greater whole."

Now, when studying biology you learn about how all these little parts such as atoms to molecules to RNA or DNA, etc, how they all work together and create what is called emergent properties. That even life in its simplest form may seem individualistic when it is in fact working together and by joining two atoms you get a molecule and then adding onto that you get the base of large biological molecules that make polymers and then those go on to create more,etc. Until you get an entire cell and then you join those and millions more until you have reality and life.

Quite fascinating really.
    I Love Kevin

exyl has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) exyl has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) exyl has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) exyl has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) exyl has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) exyl has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) exyl has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) exyl has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) exyl has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) exyl has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) exyl has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    tfw when every commenter responding to OP in the thread feels like

swolenpenor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) swolenpenor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) swolenpenor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) swolenpenor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) swolenpenor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) swolenpenor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) swolenpenor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) swolenpenor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) swolenpenor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) swolenpenor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) swolenpenor is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    1rd page

24farts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 24farts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 24farts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 24farts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 24farts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 24farts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 24farts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 24farts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 24farts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 24farts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 24farts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    When I was a kid we didn't have big fat azz whales just cold raw potatos and wool socks

Misc.....is he cheating or crushing or what?

He denies it. It's just he's been acting off lately. Like he doesn't want to touch me, or have sex, and he doesn't seem as happy around me lately. He told me it's because of work. But he's basically acting the same way that every ex I had before acted when something was up.
    So, I didn't think I'd find anything on his ******** friends list because that's always how I caught him cheating before. Lo and behold I find a girl on there who is from Las Vegas that was never there before. When I asked him who she was he said she's just some girl he talked to at a food place who gave him free food. He always told me he doesn't talk to girls, etc. So, he would ALWAYS give me **** for talking to guys online about random stuff and he always told me he doesn't talk to girls, etc. He always told me that I shouldn't talk to guys because he never talks to any girls EVER. I told him it's fine if he did talk to girls as long as he was open about it like I was to him, etc. My issues is, why the hell is he getting mad at me for it when he's going around and pretending like he's not?
    He said that he only added her within the last month (supposedly)
    Which is really weird, though. Because, why the hell did he ask for her ******** in the first place, right? Especially since he supposedly never talks to any girls. But, he supposedly said it's because they had mutual friends, etc. Yet, that story doesn't add up since how the hell do they have mutual friends when he never even knew the girl before he started working at that mall?
    It's just sounding like bull****.
    He is saying that he didn't ask her for her ******** and he just randomly saw her after knowing her in person through friends of friends ********s....
    It just seems like bull****....
    I mean, I'm not perfect but at least I always was up front with him about that I do talk to guys and girls online. You know? I let him SEE EVERYTHING I DID. I never hid my conversations from him.
    I don't know anymore......I have to trust my instinct. Even if they haven't done anything or don't really talk like he says.......something is up.
    I've always been right. I was right the first time I suspected my one ex wasn't over Jenelle, his ex fiance. I was right when I knew he was talking to her again and wanting to leave me for her midway through our relationship. I was right again when I knew he was thinking of leaving me six months after he decided to stay with me and then he did. I was right when my now current guy was cheating on me in Florida with two exes. Then, I was right when I found him cheating again with a completely new girl from his job before he flew out to be with me here. I was right every time I've felt this feeling.
    I can't say I blame him, though.....I'm not easy to get along with because of my parents and Scientology.

I don't know misc......I just don't know anymore...
    I Love Kevin

BrotatoChip is a name known to all. (+5000) BrotatoChip is a name known to all. (+5000) BrotatoChip is a name known to all. (+5000) BrotatoChip is a name known to all. (+5000) BrotatoChip is a name known to all. (+5000) BrotatoChip is a name known to all. (+5000) BrotatoChip is a name known to all. (+5000) BrotatoChip is a name known to all. (+5000) BrotatoChip is a name known to all. (+5000) BrotatoChip is a name known to all. (+5000) BrotatoChip is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Go away

DinkinFlicka has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Probably just tired of sticking you in the blowhole and wants to try sex with a woman.

ChristineD80 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChristineD80 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChristineD80 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChristineD80 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChristineD80 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChristineD80 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChristineD80 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChristineD80 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChristineD80 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChristineD80 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChristineD80 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hun, I hate to say it but it sounds like he's about to cheat or no longer attracted to you. You sound overly controlling in a relationship as well. Maybe that's part of the reason? Don't get caught up in a relationship filled with drama. Learn to love yourself and find happiness. Don't depend on a man to be happy.

Originally Posted by ChristineD80 View Post
    Hun, I hate to say it but it sounds like he's about to cheat or no longer attracted to you. You sound overly controlling in a relationship as well. Maybe that's part of the reason? Don't get caught up in a relationship filled with drama. Learn to love yourself and find happiness. Don't depend on a man to be happy.

I don't think I'm overly controlling. I let him go out by himself to clubs with his guy friends, etc. I am just very good intuitively when it comes to people cheating and I almost always call it when it happens. He really fooled me this time, though. I did not expect this at all until just recently. Maybe I am being paranoid because he did cheat a lot before and that's why I even acted as distant to him as I was.

I don't know......I just think he's going back to his old ways. If he ever even left them to begin with.
    I Love Kevin

What's even more weird is how he flipped his **** at the idea of an open relationship. I guess he only wants it open from his side only. ****ing men.
    I Love Kevin

ChristineD80 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChristineD80 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChristineD80 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChristineD80 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChristineD80 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChristineD80 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChristineD80 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChristineD80 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChristineD80 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChristineD80 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChristineD80 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Sensuality View Post
    I don't think I'm overly controlling. I let him go out by himself to clubs with his guy friends, etc. I am just very good intuitively when it comes to people cheating and I almost always call it when it happens. He really fooled me this time, though. I did not expect this at all until just recently. Maybe I am being paranoid because he did cheat a lot before and that's why I even acted as distant to him as I was.

I don't know......I just think he's going back to his old ways. If he ever even left them to begin with.
    You might have poor choice in men then. I used to date guys like that until I respected myself and learned how to filter the winners from losers. Goodluck to you hun.

Thanshin is just really nice. (+1000) Thanshin is just really nice. (+1000) Thanshin is just really nice. (+1000) Thanshin is just really nice. (+1000) Thanshin is just really nice. (+1000) Thanshin is just really nice. (+1000) Thanshin is just really nice. (+1000) Thanshin is just really nice. (+1000) Thanshin is just really nice. (+1000) Thanshin is just really nice. (+1000) Thanshin is just really nice. (+1000)
    I caught him cheating before.
    How ****ing hard is it to leave men who cheat? Seriously.

It's quite basic, really. Do not stay with someone who:
    - cheats on you.
    - hits you.
    - you're not happy with.

4ea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 4ea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 4ea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 4ea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 4ea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 4ea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 4ea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 4ea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 4ea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 4ea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 4ea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    What's even more weird is how he flipped his **** at the idea of an open relationship. I guess he only wants it open from his side only. ****ing men.
    most people are like this. open relationship is great for them, if you stay faithful and they get to screw around.

btw, lots of my old girlfriends were like that, so its not just guys that think that way.
    Merica

<I.L.H.|C.O.E.>

RIP YGST

DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yeah I was gonna say probably the Scientology.

Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Hey bby I'll buy you flippers and a waterproof ipad.
    Motorcycle crew
    Army veteran crew
    One Meal a day crew

You might have poor choice in men then. I used to date guys like that until I respected myself and learned how to filter the winners from losers. Goodluck to you hun.
    I got with him at a really vulnerable time so my radar was really skewed due to a recent heartbreak. He was a rebound. It's a long story. Thank you, though.

Originally Posted by Thanshin View Post
    How ****ing hard is it to leave men who cheat? Seriously.

It's quite basic, really. Do not stay with someone who:
    - cheats on you.
    - hits you.
    - you're not happy with.
    It's pretty hard when you're pregnant with their child.

Originally Posted by 4ea View Post
    most people are like this. open relationship is great for them, if you stay faithful and they get to screw around.

btw, lots of my old girlfriends were like that, so its not just guys that think that way.
    Really? I just feel sick to my stomach.

I really hope I'm wrong, but damn it I really think he is cheating or thinking about it.

I don't care if he's just flirting with the girl and whatever, but, his attitude lately combined with that....I don't know...

The fact that he tried to act like he never talks to any girls too.......srsly...
    I Love Kevin

Originally Posted by DolphinPilot View Post
    Yeah I was gonna say probably the Scientology.
    I'm not a Scientologist, but my parents royally pissed them off and are continuing to do so.

I get dragged into it because of association. So dumb.
    I Love Kevin

4ea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 4ea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 4ea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 4ea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 4ea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 4ea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 4ea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 4ea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 4ea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 4ea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 4ea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Really? I just feel sick to my stomach.

I really hope I'm wrong, but damn it I really think he is cheating or thinking about it.

I don't care if he's just flirting with the girl and whatever, but, his attitude lately combined with that....I don't know...

The fact that he tried to act like he never talks to any girls too.......srsly...
    srs, its a result of selfishness. i had one girlfriend about a year ago who insisted we keep it open, but she got real upset when i mentioned i had female friends. didnt even tell her about the history i had with some of them. same girl also told me i was potential husband material... but she wouldnt be faithful to me.

at least she was honest... but i had to dump her anyway.

bottom line though, whoever you date should make you happy. if youre not happy in the relationship then dump the person and find someone who does make you happy.
    Last edited by 4ea; 08-11-2015 at 01:43 AM.
    Merica

<I.L.H.|C.O.E.>

RIP YGST

DropADuece is just really nice. (+1000) DropADuece is just really nice. (+1000) DropADuece is just really nice. (+1000) DropADuece is just really nice. (+1000) DropADuece is just really nice. (+1000) DropADuece is just really nice. (+1000) DropADuece is just really nice. (+1000) DropADuece is just really nice. (+1000) DropADuece is just really nice. (+1000) DropADuece is just really nice. (+1000) DropADuece is just really nice. (+1000)

Last edited by DropADuece; 08-11-2015 at 06:19 AM.
    ~11A - Gets lost on purpose crew~
    ~Will suck you off for a H&K 416 A5 crew~
    ~Mercury in my stool everyday crew~

srs, its a result of selfishness. i had one girlfriend about a year ago who insisted we keep it open, but she got real upset when i mentioned i had female friends. didnt even tell her about the history i had with some of them.

bottom line though, whoever you date should make you happy. if youre not happy in the relationship then dump the person and find someone who does make you happy.
    It's like he was planning this for when I finally starting opening up to him again. He kept complaining about how I wouldn't open my heart to him fully after everything he did, etc. I feel like it's my fault, though. I really was so closed off after he kept cheating. I even fell out of love with him for awhile and started crushing on his good friend without meaning to. I told him about it, though. I never cheated. I don't know. Maybe it just wasn't meant to be.

I just really hope I'm wrong. It's not that he added girls, etc. It's that he's acting like he's cheating.

We have a child together, so, I'm going to want to make the relationship work for the kid's sake. This is just too depressing by far.

I'm so done with love. So over it at this point.
    I Love Kevin

JValkyrie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JValkyrie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JValkyrie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JValkyrie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JValkyrie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JValkyrie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JValkyrie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JValkyrie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JValkyrie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JValkyrie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JValkyrie has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Alright. Two things:

Why havent you left this douchebag already? Hes cheated on you once or twice before and gotten away with it.

And secondly, I think you should trust your instincts on this one. You sound pretty grounded to be honest, I wish more women were like you. His story does sound like bull**** and he probably thinks he's taking you for a fool.

So after knowing that, do you still want to be with this guy?
    Melbourne crew
    ENTP for life

It's like he was planning this for when I finally starting opening up to him again. He kept complaining about how I wouldn't open my heart to him fully after everything he did, etc. I feel like it's my fault, though. I really was so closed off after he kept cheating. I even fell out of love with him for awhile and started crushing on his good friend without meaning to. I told him about it, though. I never cheated. I don't know. Maybe it just wasn't meant to be.

I just really hope I'm wrong. It's not that he added girls, etc. It's that he's acting like he's cheating.

We have a child together, so, I'm going to want to make the relationship work for the kid's sake. This is just too depressing by far.

I'm so done with love. So over it at this point.
    having a child together complicates things. but youre not married right?

seriously, there are so many other people out there, you just have to sort through the trash before you find someone worthwhile.

Originally Posted by JValkyrie View Post
    Alright. Two things:

Why havent you left this douchebag already? Hes cheated on you once or twice before and gotten away with it.

And secondly, I think you should trust your instincts on this one. You sound pretty grounded to be honest, I wish more women were like you. His story does sound like bull**** and he probably thinks he's taking you for a fool.

this. if hes already cheated them dump him. find someone who improves the quality of your life, never stay with someone who drags you down.
    Merica

<I.L.H.|C.O.E.>

RIP YGST

Prim3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Prim3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Prim3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Prim3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Prim3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Prim3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Prim3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Prim3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Prim3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Prim3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Prim3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    No need to generalize. The fault lies with you more than him. You're an idiot for staying with him after he's already cheated.

This is a stupid response. Women are ****ing stupid in regards to this. They want the "bad boy" and when they get treated like ****, then they realize what they've been missing and want a nice guy. This is probably the #1 reason why women get used.

Originally Posted by JValkyrie View Post
    Alright. Two things:

No.....if he's cheating again? No.

I feel like it's my fault, though. I don't know.....maybe I should have tried more.
    I Love Kevin

having a child together complicates things. but youre not married right?

seriously, there are so many other people out there, you just have to sort through the trash before you find someone worthwhile.

this. if hes already cheated them dump him. find someone who improves the quality of your life, never stay with someone who drags you down.
    No, we're not married. I feel like it's my fault. I didn't love him enough or something.

To be honest, I've read the misc, single mothers are just women guys see as good for ****ing. I'm over relationships at this point. I'm literally just going to buy a dildo.

Originally Posted by Prim3 View Post
    No need to generalize. The fault lies with you more than him. You're an idiot for staying with him after he's already cheated.

This is a stupid response. Women are ****ing stupid in regards to this. They want the "bad boy" and when they get treated like ****, then they realize what they've been missing and want a nice guy. This is probably the #1 reason why women get used.
    Yeah, sorry about generalizing. Girls can be just as shady.
    I Love Kevin