Consistency101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Unhappy Unable to edit old measurements

Hello,

I took a few measurements in December and entered it on the track page, but did the conversion wrong. I'm trying to edit it now, but the save button does not work.

I click on 'Edit' right beside the measurement, then a small window pops up. It has the measurement and the date selector. At this point the Save button is disabled. So I enter the measurement and re-select the date. The button gets enabled. But clicking Save does nothing.

Using latest Chrome, Windows 7.

Please help.

Thanks!!

anonymous
    Try a different web browser to see if the result is the same.

tpark16 is just really nice. (+1000) tpark16 is just really nice. (+1000) tpark16 is just really nice. (+1000) tpark16 is just really nice. (+1000) tpark16 is just really nice. (+1000) tpark16 is just really nice. (+1000) tpark16 is just really nice. (+1000) tpark16 is just really nice. (+1000) tpark16 is just really nice. (+1000) tpark16 is just really nice. (+1000) tpark16 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Hello,

this is a known issue. I am pretty sure that the fix is going out later on today. If not, soon.

Originally Posted by Consistency101 View Post
    Hello,

I took a few measurements in December and entered it on the track page, but did the conversion wrong. I'm trying to edit it now, but the save button does not work.

I click on 'Edit' right beside the measurement, then a small window pops up. It has the measurement and the date selector. At this point the Save button is disabled. So I enter the measurement and re-select the date. The button gets enabled. But clicking Save does nothing.

Using latest Chrome, Windows 7.

Please help.

Thanks!!