Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz

Name calling, e-fighting, spamming and trolling.

Keep in mind the official forum rules.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=163206941

Originally Posted by ForumSentinel
    •Offensive, disgusting, aggressive, lewd, profane, or derogatory language, posts, pictures, or PM's

•E-fighting, excessive arguing, or harassment of other users.

I know you all have the ability to discuss these issues without the hate talk, help us out by nixing it please.
    I believe all topics, however sensitive, should be discussed. But every time a discussion like this starts, people try to derail it into yet another hatemongering thread. So there are only two options: (a) either sanitize all discussion and eliminate any talk of sensitive issues or (b) try and take action against people who try to derail these threads.

For examples of people who are able to take on sensitive topics and discuss them without e-fighting, take a look at posters like nutsy, TranceNRG, JUSA, RingDips, NiceBoat, Atlas_Army, etc. Observe how they generally refrain from descending into insulting the other person (please don't point out specific cases where they behave badly, everyone does behave badly at times, because this place is pretty hostile) even when taking on controversial positions. Try and do the same.

Among the things that will be cracked down on:
    - Insulting the intelligence of other posters (calling people retards or claiming they have low IQs).
    - Using religious affiliation as an insult (Using phrases like "Muslims gonna Muslim" or "evil Zionist").
    - Using terms like "libtard" or "conservatard".
    - Other things in that vein.

I hope we can build a more civil R/P.
    Last edited by ZenBowman; 12-27-2014 at 12:48 PM.
    When all that says 'it is good' has been debunked, what says 'I want' remains.

- CS Lewis

Great Reset General Tha big kahoona's Avatar
    Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I believe that's fair. Maybe it would help turn this place into a slightly friendlier place. Slighly
    "Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity"

Atheist Lebanese

BDS: Boycott - Divestment - Sanctions

CXC3000 CXC3000 CXC3000 CXC3000 CXC3000 CXC3000 CXC3000 CXC3000 CXC3000 CXC3000 CXC3000
    Originally Posted by ZenBowman View Post
    Keep in mind the official forum rules.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=163206941

I believe all topics, however sensitive, should be discussed. But every time a discussion like this starts, people try to derail it into yet another hatemongering thread. So there are only two options: (a) either sanitize all discussion and eliminate any talk of sensitive issues or (b) try and take action against people who try to derail these threads.

For examples of people who are able to take on sensitive topics and discuss them without e-fighting, take a look at posters like nutsy, TranceNRG, JUSA, RingDips, NiceBoat, Atlas_Army, etc. Observe how they generally refrain from descending into insulting the other person (please don't point out specific cases where they behave badly, everyone does behave badly at times, because this place is pretty hostile) even when taking on controversial positions. Try and do the same.
    What about offensive neg rep comments ?

Are some posters assuming just because they're not 'public', that they can say whatever they like ?
    "Israel should have exploited the repression of the demonstrations in China,
    when world attention focused on that country, to carry out mass expulsions among the Arabs of the territories."

Benjamin Netanyahu: Speech at Bar-Ilan University, 1989

-----------

Neg reps from the Islamophobes and racists. In other words, vile, pathetic scum :)

ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by CXC3000 View Post
    What about offensive neg rep comments ?

Are some posters assuming just because they're not 'public', that they can say whatever they like ?
    The rules still apply. Take a screenshot of the offensive neg, PM me with the evidence and I will take action.

Since it is very prevalent at this point, I'm not going to apply this retroactively, but if anyone continues this after a few days then I will take action. I'm going to start out with the public comments as there are limited negs to give out/day.

- CS Lewis

Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    lol this I'll last a week.

Great Reset General Tha big kahoona's Avatar
    Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    - Using religious affiliation as an insult (Using phrases like "Muslims gonna Muslim" or "evil Zionist").
    Zionism is not a religion. There are more non jewish zionists than there are jewish ones. Perhaps you meant to say "evil jew".

Edit: zionism is a political movement. Does that mean we also can't call nazism (a set of political beliefs) evil? Where do we draw the line?

I can understand being agaknst jew bashing, and i support that, but not being to call a political movement evil is just wrong zen.

Slippery slope.
    Last edited by Tha big kahoona; 12-27-2014 at 01:16 PM.
    "Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity"

Atheist Lebanese

BDS: Boycott - Divestment - Sanctions

Atheus Militante de Pacis boseador's Avatar
    boseador is a name known to all. (+5000) boseador is a name known to all. (+5000) boseador is a name known to all. (+5000) boseador is a name known to all. (+5000) boseador is a name known to all. (+5000) boseador is a name known to all. (+5000) boseador is a name known to all. (+5000) boseador is a name known to all. (+5000) boseador is a name known to all. (+5000) boseador is a name known to all. (+5000) boseador is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I don't understand this: excessive arguing.

By this do you mean a back and forth of arguments (premises and conclusions) and counter arguments that goes on for pages which should have ended a few pages back?

Or do you mean arguing in the sense that little children argue yelling at each other without giving any reasons for their conclusions?

Could you give us an example of excessive arguing?

This will help make it clear for everyone here I think.

Thanks a lot.
    Pro MMA record: 0-0-0

How could they see anything but the shadows if they were never allowed to move their heads? - Plato

Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. - Voltaire

Some eloquent speech is as effective as magic. - Prophet Mohammed

TheFassbender is just really nice. (+1000) TheFassbender is just really nice. (+1000) TheFassbender is just really nice. (+1000) TheFassbender is just really nice. (+1000) TheFassbender is just really nice. (+1000) TheFassbender is just really nice. (+1000) TheFassbender is just really nice. (+1000) TheFassbender is just really nice. (+1000) TheFassbender is just really nice. (+1000) TheFassbender is just really nice. (+1000) TheFassbender is just really nice. (+1000)
    I believe all topics, however sensitive, should be discussed.
    Does this mean we could discuss, for example, the effects of increasing ethnic minority population in the USA and Europe? Because under current/previous rules that is forbidden, although your statement suggests otherwise. That is a topic which has massive repercussions, including who governs the country, and I'm sure it would be possible to discuss it in an objective and non hateful way.

Just to clarify.
    Last edited by TheFassbender; 12-27-2014 at 01:23 PM.

Originally Posted by TheFassbender View Post
    Does this mean we could discuss, for example, the effects of increasing ethnic minority population in the USA and Europe? Because under current/previous rules that is forbidden, although your statement suggests otherwise. That is a topic which has massive repercussions, including who governs the country, and I'm sure it would be possible to discuss it in an objective and non hateful way.

Just to clarify.
    Nothing that is against prior rules is now acceptable for discussion. If you read the general forum rules racist language is clearly outlawed and will continue to be so.

We have always had discussions about immigration, however, and if it remains civil and people argue in a reasonable manner then I don't believe it has ever been against forum rules. The problem, as I said, is that there are a few troublemakers who hijack any discussion in any immigration or changing demographics thread and turn it into a hatefest.

- CS Lewis

Originally Posted by Tha big kahoona View Post
    Zionism is not a religion. There are more non jewish zionists than there are jewish ones. Perhaps you meant to say "evil jew".
    On this forum, it is used interchangeably. You are right that they are distinct, but on here it is essentially used to mean "evil Jew". Zionism originally refers to the people who believe that the Jews should have a nation in Israel, however on here it is used to insult anybody people disagree with (e.g. people saying the media is run by "evil Zionists").

If you criticize Zionism, or Judaism, or Islam, that is very different from using these terms in a derogatory manner. For example, if you made a thread explaining why you disagree with Zionism, that is one thing, if you throw around the term "Zionist scum" to attack a fellow poster, that is e-fighting, and is another case. Similarly, if you criticize Islam that is one thing, but using terms like "Muslim swine" to attack a fellow poster is considered e-fighting.

- CS Lewis

jstoney363 is not very well liked. (-100) jstoney363 is not very well liked. (-100) jstoney363 is not very well liked. (-100) jstoney363 is not very well liked. (-100) jstoney363 is not very well liked. (-100) jstoney363 is not very well liked. (-100) jstoney363 is not very well liked. (-100) jstoney363 is not very well liked. (-100) jstoney363 is not very well liked. (-100) jstoney363 is not very well liked. (-100) jstoney363 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Have yet to post in R&P because I've seen how bad it gets in threads lol

Spartan5364 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spartan5364 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spartan5364 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spartan5364 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spartan5364 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spartan5364 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spartan5364 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spartan5364 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spartan5364 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spartan5364 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spartan5364 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    RIP R/P
    we reddit now where no fun or cheeky replies are allowed

Dan916 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan916 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan916 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan916 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan916 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan916 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan916 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan916 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan916 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan916 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan916 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ...wow

Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TheFassbender View Post

Just to clarify.
    The reason threads like this get deleted is the lack of maturity on this site. The Trayvon/Zimmerman trial was a perfect example. There was not a thread on this entire site regardless of subforum that didn't have someone banned for using racial slurs.

mbala is a complete loser! (-2000) mbala is a complete loser! (-2000) mbala is a complete loser! (-2000) mbala is a complete loser! (-2000) mbala is a complete loser! (-2000) mbala is a complete loser! (-2000) mbala is a complete loser! (-2000) mbala is a complete loser! (-2000) mbala is a complete loser! (-2000) mbala is a complete loser! (-2000) mbala is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Nothing that is against prior rules is now acceptable for discussion. If you read the general forum rules racist language is clearly outlawed and will continue to be so.

We have always had discussions about immigration, however, and if it remains civil and people argue in a reasonable manner then I don't believe it has ever been against forum rules. The problem, as I said, is that there are a few troublemakers who hijack any discussion in any immigration or changing demographics thread and turn it into a hatefest.
    What constitutes "racist language" though? Because, in my opinion, the immigration debate loses a lot of its meaning if you censor race out of it.

MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Cool.

Although I didn't know "libtard" is seen as offensive.
    Thus let me live, unseen, unknown;
    Thus unlamented let me die;
    Steal from the world, and not a stone
    Tell where I lie.

2/17/15 - Dunk Tank Results: 15% bf (Omron said 18.6%) - 123.4 lbs LBM

Alpha As Fuking Fuk bigdogfarmhand's Avatar
    bigdogfarmhand has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigdogfarmhand has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigdogfarmhand has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigdogfarmhand has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigdogfarmhand has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigdogfarmhand has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigdogfarmhand has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigdogfarmhand has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigdogfarmhand has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigdogfarmhand has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigdogfarmhand has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    got it

tough but fair
    Few men have virtue to withstand the highest bidder.

Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    A statement endowed with five factors is well-spoken, not ill-spoken. It is blameless & unfaulted by knowledgeable people. Which five?

"It is spoken at the right time. It is spoken in truth. It is spoken affectionately. It is spoken beneficially. It is spoken with a mind of good-will."

— AN 5.198

Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MuzzieChik786 View Post
    Cool.

Although I didn't know "libtard" is seen as offensive.
    implying one is retarded due to political views isn't a compliment.

brighamw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) brighamw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) brighamw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) brighamw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) brighamw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) brighamw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) brighamw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) brighamw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) brighamw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) brighamw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) brighamw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The rules still apply. Take a screenshot of the offensive neg, PM me with the evidence and I will take action.

Since it is very prevalent at this point, I'm not going to apply this retroactively, but if anyone continues this after a few days then I will take action. I'm going to start out with the public comments as there are limited negs to give out/day.
    Ahhhh, rocker saved by a technicality

jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    5* thread
    PM me for workout advice Ladies
    * Conservative Crew *
    ❤King Brady Bearer of the 6 Rings Crew❤
    BvB
    *Bigger chest than female miscers Crew*
    *Team Putin*

♚ Elected V.P. - R/P ♚ sawoobley's Avatar
    sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by jstoney363 View Post
    Have yet to post in R&P because I've seen how bad it gets in threads lol

lol

Ali619 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ali619 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ali619 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ali619 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ali619 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ali619 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ali619 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ali619 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ali619 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ali619 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ali619 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    You heard him, Tekkendo and Nessesso.

Apeus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Apeus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Apeus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Apeus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Apeus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Apeus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Apeus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Apeus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Apeus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Apeus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Apeus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    - Using terms like "libtard" or "conservatard".

I've gotten really sick of seeing both of these used constantly.

I'm not sure how long Scuba though.

Actually Zen, since you're a mod now can't you just out him as being another mod's troll account like we all know is true? Or did you have to sign some kind of non disclosure agreement?

Originally Posted by Spartan5364 View Post
    RIP R/P
    we reddit now where no fun or cheeky replies are allowed
    Have you ever eve been on reddit? In most subs you have a lot more "free speech" than here in the R/P.

Originally Posted by mbala View Post
    What constitutes "racist language" though? Because, in my opinion, the immigration debate loses a lot of its meaning if you censor race out of it.
    Racial slurs. Race-bashing.

As an guide, see RingDips (who is himself a nationalist) advice here:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...post1324567501

- CS Lewis

Originally Posted by brighamw View Post
    Ahhhh, rocker saved by a technicality
    If it was applied now 90% of people on this forum would be banned lol. I would probably be one of the banned ones. The rudeness is so pervasive that nobody is exempt from doing it, but of late a lot of discussions that start out pretty good are also being derailed.

- CS Lewis

fidélité à la mort MajesticLion's Avatar
    MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    This is going to be interesting.

tyn89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tyn89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tyn89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tyn89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tyn89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tyn89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tyn89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tyn89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tyn89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tyn89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tyn89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    lulz, is that so?

ZioBot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZioBot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZioBot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZioBot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZioBot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZioBot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZioBot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZioBot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZioBot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZioBot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZioBot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Agaknst

tsbalr120 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tsbalr120 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tsbalr120 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tsbalr120 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tsbalr120 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tsbalr120 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tsbalr120 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tsbalr120 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tsbalr120 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tsbalr120 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tsbalr120 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Does CX threads fall under spamming?
    **Arkansas Razorbacks**
    Football | Basketball | Baseball

Pittsburgh Steelers
    Pittsburgh Penguins
    Chicago Bulls
    Pittsburgh Pirates