Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: alpha female

fitfanatic123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fitfanatic123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fitfanatic123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fitfanatic123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fitfanatic123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fitfanatic123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fitfanatic123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fitfanatic123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fitfanatic123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fitfanatic123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fitfanatic123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

alpha female

Just curious if any of you ladies consider yourself an "alpha female". and why or why not. or maybe a better question - what characteristics/personality traits do you think alpha females possess.

SupremeGlory is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SupremeGlory is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SupremeGlory is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SupremeGlory is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SupremeGlory is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SupremeGlory is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SupremeGlory is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SupremeGlory is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SupremeGlory is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SupremeGlory is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SupremeGlory is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    A women who takes care of her family. Has integrity and cares for others. Also, Does not speak negative about other women.

Das all

How did I get here lol.
    *Spartans Crew* *Nofap & Coldshowers crew*
    *girlfriend is taller than me crew*

latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    alpha...interesting concept found mostly in the big misc
    1. confidence in your own abilities
    2. motivation to do what ya need to do each day
    3.strength in character as well as body

mtnliones5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mtnliones5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mtnliones5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mtnliones5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mtnliones5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mtnliones5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mtnliones5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mtnliones5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mtnliones5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mtnliones5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mtnliones5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Nope I'm a beta-female. That's not a put-down either. One isn't better than the other it's just different characteristics.

The beta female is the sweet, caring and demure woman you men may dream of. She is feminine and enjoys simple pleasures in life such as cooking, taking her dog for a walk, watering her flowers and decorating the house. She has an artistic eye and loves beauty above anything. Fashion, decoration and art interest her. She’s the alpha’s right hand and gives her intelligent, insightful evaluations concerning love, friendship and morals when Alpha is lost.

She knows when to be silent and speaks her opinion only with the utmost diplomacy. Betas are often spiritual and emotional. They have a woman’s intuition. She’s communicative and attentive. She has no problem following someone else and taking orders does not intimidate her. She’s down-to-earth and humble. She is comfortable with the traditional gender role of women taking care of the needs of their husbands. A Beta is never an Alpha-wannabe, she’s comfortable with who she is. Secretly she hates feminists, and thinks feminists are against everything that is in fact feminine.

Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    First off Alpha/Beta are based off of personality types...

Type A (Alpha)

individuals as ambitious, rigidly organized, highly status-conscious, sensitive, impatient, take on more than they can handle, want other people to get to the point, anxious, proactive, and concerned with time management. People with Type A personalities are often high-achieving "workaholics" who multi-task, push themselves with deadlines, and hate both delays and ambivalence

Type B (Beta)

generally live at a lower stress level and typically work steadily, enjoying achievement but not becoming stressed when they do not achieve. They may be creative and enjoy exploring ideas and concepts. They are often reflective

Neither are necessarily good nor bad. There are good characteristics and bad characteristics for each type. Unfortunately too many people have twisted the meaning to meet their own personal characteristics in a way to claim they are Alpha (assuming that is the better of the two types).

From my perspective, it depends on the situation as to which personality type I display.
    Workout Log / Chat thread...Embrace the Dragon: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169711903

"If you truly seek understanding, then first, empty your cup!" – Unknown

*** Squat Quitter Crew ***
    *** Dragon Flags Crew ***

sandyr9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sandyr9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sandyr9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sandyr9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sandyr9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sandyr9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sandyr9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sandyr9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sandyr9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sandyr9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sandyr9 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I would say characteristics of a beta, but still have the drive to want to work harder and achieve my dreams so a bit of alpha. I think sometimes you can have a mixture even if you are predominantly one thing.

thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Artemis00 View Post
    Type A (Alpha)

individuals as ambitious, rigidly organized, highly status-conscious, sensitive, impatient, take on more than they can handle, want other people to get to the point, anxious, proactive, and concerned with time management. People with Type A personalities are often high-achieving "workaholics" who multi-task, push themselves with deadlines, and hate both delays and ambivalence
    ^^^Holy chit, this one 110%. Call it what you will but this is for those of us who want to get things done with prime efficiency. Even simple tasks like grocery shopping - I go in with a solid plan (list typed on phone in the order things appear in the store srs), get in there, get my chit done, get out. I am highly annoyed by slow walkers so I park my cart on the endcaps and dodge into the aisle/section with just me, load up my arms, and carry everything back. And I ALWAYS use self checkout, it seems as I'm losing patience the older I get, now I only shop at places that have the self checkouts. I can do it twice as fast and I load everything correctly, not scattering things about so I end up with 12 bags when I can neatly square everything up into 4 and carry them in one fell swoop. Not taking the whole damn cart through the parking lot when there are even more people in my way. If I see somebody I know in the store I avoid them like the plague so I don't jeopardize the whole mission, no need to spend more than 15 minutes in the store if you have a solid plan of attack.

On a separate note our grocery store finally has buffalo burgers (have been wanting to try those for years) and Reese's Pumpkins were half price, good shopping day today, fuk yeah!
    Current PRs:
    Bench Press: 200x1
    Deads: 315x1
    Back Squats: 275x1

*Team Amazon* - Sisterhood of Iron
    *Log - There's a Ham in the Power Rack, Part II http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167311531

caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    going by the traditional definitions in #5 i'm somewhere in between.

lol'ing at the above, TheHobbes. impatience definitely comes to mind when i think of the Type As in my life.

the spice of life is variety.
    start where you are

232sick232 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 232sick232 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 232sick232 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 232sick232 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 232sick232 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 232sick232 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 232sick232 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 232sick232 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 232sick232 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 232sick232 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 232sick232 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by SupremeGlory View Post
    A women who takes care of her family. Has integrity and cares for others. Also, Does not speak negative about other women.

Das all

How did I get here lol.
    manlet

das it mane

vhenley164 is a name known to all. (+5000) vhenley164 is a name known to all. (+5000) vhenley164 is a name known to all. (+5000) vhenley164 is a name known to all. (+5000) vhenley164 is a name known to all. (+5000) vhenley164 is a name known to all. (+5000) vhenley164 is a name known to all. (+5000) vhenley164 is a name known to all. (+5000) vhenley164 is a name known to all. (+5000) vhenley164 is a name known to all. (+5000) vhenley164 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by mtnliones5 View Post
    Nope I'm a beta-female. That's not a put-down either. One isn't better than the other it's just different characteristics.

The beta female is the sweet, caring and demure woman you men may dream of. She is feminine and enjoys simple pleasures in life such as cooking, taking her dog for a walk, watering her flowers and decorating the house. She has an artistic eye and loves beauty above anything. Fashion, decoration and art interest her. She’s the alpha’s right hand and gives her intelligent, insightful evaluations concerning love, friendship and morals when Alpha is lost.

She knows when to be silent and speaks her opinion only with the utmost diplomacy. Betas are often spiritual and emotional. They have a woman’s intuition. She’s communicative and attentive. She has no problem following someone else and taking orders does not intimidate her. She’s down-to-earth and humble. She is comfortable with the traditional gender role of women taking care of the needs of their husbands. A Beta is never an Alpha-wannabe, she’s comfortable with who she is. Secretly she hates feminists, and thinks feminists are against everything that is in fact feminine.
    That's me out then - sounds like a bloody stepford wife. Shudder....

High Femme Heavy Lifter brittfit0's Avatar
    brittfit0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) brittfit0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) brittfit0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) brittfit0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) brittfit0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) brittfit0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) brittfit0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) brittfit0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) brittfit0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) brittfit0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) brittfit0 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'm kinda in the middle I think, but betta leaning. I get shyt done and can handle a lot but prefer not to be assertive and in charge. Nowhere near a workaholic and I'm super patient. Too patient and hate stress. I like the simple flow of life and steer clear of anything that induces stress.
    I've got the oil, bring me the muscles.

srs

ooDC is not very helpful. (-500) ooDC is not very helpful. (-500) ooDC is not very helpful. (-500) ooDC is not very helpful. (-500) ooDC is not very helpful. (-500) ooDC is not very helpful. (-500) ooDC is not very helpful. (-500) ooDC is not very helpful. (-500) ooDC is not very helpful. (-500) ooDC is not very helpful. (-500) ooDC is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by thehobbes View Post
    ^^^Holy chit, this one 110%. Call it what you will but this is for those of us who want to get things done with prime efficiency. Even simple tasks like grocery shopping - I go in with a solid plan (list typed on phone in the order things appear in the store srs), get in there, get my chit done, get out. I am highly annoyed by slow walkers so I park my cart on the endcaps and dodge into the aisle/section with just me, load up my arms, and carry everything back. And I ALWAYS use self checkout, it seems as I'm losing patience the older I get, now I only shop at places that have the self checkouts. I can do it twice as fast and I load everything correctly, not scattering things about so I end up with 12 bags when I can neatly square everything up into 4 and carry them in one fell swoop. Not taking the whole damn cart through the parking lot when there are even more people in my way. If I see somebody I know in the store I avoid them like the plague so I don't jeopardize the whole mission, no need to spend more than 15 minutes in the store if you have a solid plan of attack.

On a separate note our grocery store finally has buffalo burgers (have been wanting to try those for years) and Reese's Pumpkins were half price, good shopping day today, fuk yeah!
    Impatience
    Bench: 220
    Squat: 285
    There's an endless road to rediscover.
    Instagram.com/daclifts < follow me, ill follow back.

High Femme Heavy Lifter brittfit0's Avatar
    brittfit0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) brittfit0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) brittfit0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) brittfit0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) brittfit0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) brittfit0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) brittfit0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) brittfit0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) brittfit0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) brittfit0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) brittfit0 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Type A (Alpha)

Type B (Beta)

generally live at a lower stress level and typically work steadily, enjoying achievement but not becoming stressed when they do not achieve. They may be creative and enjoy exploring ideas and concepts. They are often reflective

Neither are necessarily good nor bad. There are good characteristics and bad characteristics for each type. Unfortunately too many people have twisted the meaning to meet their own personal characteristics in a way to claim they are Alpha (assuming that is the better of the two types).

From my perspective, it depends on the situation as to which personality type I display.

^ yup.. definitions are on point.
    I've got the oil, bring me the muscles.

srs

ememmcfly is a name known to all. (+5000) ememmcfly is a name known to all. (+5000) ememmcfly is a name known to all. (+5000) ememmcfly is a name known to all. (+5000) ememmcfly is a name known to all. (+5000) ememmcfly is a name known to all. (+5000) ememmcfly is a name known to all. (+5000) ememmcfly is a name known to all. (+5000) ememmcfly is a name known to all. (+5000) ememmcfly is a name known to all. (+5000) ememmcfly is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Going off the definitions Artemis posted, I'd say I am a little of both. Alpha at work, Beta at home. I tend to adapt well to my surroundings and take on more of a beta type when surrounded by alphas and vice versa.
    USAF

*Geezer Snap Chat Crew*
    *WettyB gonna make it Crew*

ProMera Sports - Reinforced Recovery Partnered Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=164730041&pagenumber=
    My Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163632451&p=1281769971#post1281769971

CHILDOFGO12 is just really nice. (+1000) CHILDOFGO12 is just really nice. (+1000) CHILDOFGO12 is just really nice. (+1000) CHILDOFGO12 is just really nice. (+1000) CHILDOFGO12 is just really nice. (+1000) CHILDOFGO12 is just really nice. (+1000) CHILDOFGO12 is just really nice. (+1000) CHILDOFGO12 is just really nice. (+1000) CHILDOFGO12 is just really nice. (+1000) CHILDOFGO12 is just really nice. (+1000) CHILDOFGO12 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by SupremeGlory View Post

Das all

How did I get here lol.
    very well said^^^ and please do not forget, that she also takes care of herself, as well
    JESUS LIVES FOREVER!!!

Will squat for cookies. HealthNut12's Avatar
    HealthNut12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HealthNut12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HealthNut12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HealthNut12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HealthNut12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HealthNut12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HealthNut12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HealthNut12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HealthNut12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HealthNut12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HealthNut12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Interesting post. I don't know where I fall. I don't want to be in charge. I don't like conflict. But...I like to control myself and my surrounding. The grocery store, I got a list, a basket and a plan. I like to plan out my meals a week in advance. I dropped 105 pounds on a drug notorious for weight gain. I've a couple of food binges and it bugs the hell out me that I couldn't stop it. I have personal goals that I strive hard to complete. And not much stands in my way.

Maybe I find it hard to classify myself also because I'm quite anti-social. I live with my mom (and I'm happy because of it) and although I have a couple friends I don't go out much. Maybe it's my bipolar. Sometimes I display ocd traits. But I like to call it dedication. lol
    My Reviews:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166348351 (Trutein S'mores)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166412931 (True Grit)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166690651 (Animal Cookies and Cream)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168880323 (Nitro Tech Review)

My 5/3/1 Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165829631 (done)
    My 5/3/1 Cutting Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166936151 (current)

sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    So the General Misc says...

Type A (Alpha)

Ambitious: yes
    Rigidly organized: no
    Highly status conscious: no
    Sensitive: yes
    Impatient: yes
    Take on more than can handle: yes
    Anxious: yes
    Proactive: depends
    Workaholic: yes

Type B (Beta)
    Lower stress level: no
    Creative and enjoy exploring ideas: yes
    Reflective: yes

So what am I? You figure it out.
    Follow my 2018 competition prep here:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175566421&p=1547462721#post1547462721

fitfanatic123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fitfanatic123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fitfanatic123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fitfanatic123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fitfanatic123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fitfanatic123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fitfanatic123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fitfanatic123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fitfanatic123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fitfanatic123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fitfanatic123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I'm surprised no one has mentioned independence... i associate an alpha female with independence for some reason.

sadly, life is a marathon shesprints's Avatar
    shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yes, let's go ahead and split the diverse human population into two narrow and near-random types so we can feel like we belong to a group.

Alpha! What is it, like a thinly veiled fraternity (sorority?) for people who should know better already?

IDK, I'm just an iconoclast myself. I don't like to follow rules, other people's orders, or anything like that. I like to mock the established order and question everything.
    "The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to be taken seriously."
    --Hubert Humphrey

Training Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170707741&p=1427864821#post1427864821

tvist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tvist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tvist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tvist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tvist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tvist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tvist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tvist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tvist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tvist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tvist has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    In my opinion:

- polite
    - doesn't curse like an angered compost heap
    - doesn't parade her body around
    - has something she is really passionate about and excels in -- no, not instagram
    - isn't a basic bitch, like those dime a dozen women you find everywhere
    - obviously takes care of her health, lifts, eats well
    - independent
    - I don't know how to explain this, but you know how men look at other men and think "I want to be like him some day, he is so alpha" and how women who look at better women think "ugh, what a disgusting bitch, I'm better than her" (and tries to lower society's standards to fit her less than adequate self)? I think that an alpha woman is more like the man in this sense.
    - takes care of people around her
    - confident

Turned into a lot of points, but they're simple really. Just don't be a basic bitch, be polite, confident, and work on yourself.

vhenley164 is a name known to all. (+5000) vhenley164 is a name known to all. (+5000) vhenley164 is a name known to all. (+5000) vhenley164 is a name known to all. (+5000) vhenley164 is a name known to all. (+5000) vhenley164 is a name known to all. (+5000) vhenley164 is a name known to all. (+5000) vhenley164 is a name known to all. (+5000) vhenley164 is a name known to all. (+5000) vhenley164 is a name known to all. (+5000) vhenley164 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by tvist View Post
    I don't know how to explain this, but you know how men look at other men and think "I want to be like him some day, he is so alpha" and how women who look at better women think "ugh, what a disgusting bitch, I'm better than her" (and tries to lower society's standards to fit her less than adequate self).
    This. No confident person wastes their time putting others down to make them self feel better

Violettt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Violettt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Violettt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Violettt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Violettt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Violettt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Violettt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Violettt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Violettt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Violettt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Violettt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by vhenley164 View Post
    This. No confident person wastes their time putting others down to make them self feel better
    ^agree with her. "Girls compete with one another. Strong women empower each other." <--- I love that quote.

I think I'm a mix of both. Part of me loves to bake and cook and do all those girly things which are "traditional" of women. But I'm also into "dude-like" things. I like doing things myself and getting things done on my own terms. I never "needed" a relationship to feel better about myself and I'm perfectly fine alone lol. The thought of being a housewife with a bunch of kids terrifies me. Idk it's kind of weird to categorize yourself into one or the other. I DO HAVE TO SAY...I don't think any of us ladies here are "basic bishes" haha.
    Last edited by Violettt; 11-03-2014 at 03:13 PM.
    ~Team Dymatize~

bodybuilding.com/store/dym/dym.htm
    instagram.com/dymatize
    ********.com/dymatize
    twitter.com/dymatize

PERFECTING ATHLETIC NUTRITION

Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the
    official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

IG: sarahvyx

Violettt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Violettt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Violettt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Violettt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Violettt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Violettt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Violettt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Violettt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Violettt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Violettt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Violettt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

I feel the same about the slow walkers and avoiding people I know like the plague (I just don't like to small-talk). I have no time for shenanigans when I have a task whether it's groceries or the gym. Get in get out!
    ~Team Dymatize~

bodybuilding.com/store/dym/dym.htm
    instagram.com/dymatize
    ********.com/dymatize
    twitter.com/dymatize

PERFECTING ATHLETIC NUTRITION

Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the
    official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

IG: sarahvyx

EvinHoll is a name known to all. (+5000) EvinHoll is a name known to all. (+5000) EvinHoll is a name known to all. (+5000) EvinHoll is a name known to all. (+5000) EvinHoll is a name known to all. (+5000) EvinHoll is a name known to all. (+5000) EvinHoll is a name known to all. (+5000) EvinHoll is a name known to all. (+5000) EvinHoll is a name known to all. (+5000) EvinHoll is a name known to all. (+5000) EvinHoll is a name known to all. (+5000)

I'm here bc I saw some ham and came to get me a slice

Hai Hobbes 😘
    ^ wild, insatiable beast.
    Human Evolution Athlete
    MS BioMed Engineering

EvinHoll's Likely Off-Topic Physique Comp Journal!!!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=160585891

Instagram: @AestheticFcknHolloway
    Www.********.com/hollowayguillory

thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by EvinHoll View Post
    I'm here bc I saw some ham and came to get me a slice

Hai Hobbes ��
    Ohhhhh hai!!!
    Current PRs:
    Bench Press: 200x1
    Deads: 315x1
    Back Squats: 275x1

*Team Amazon* - Sisterhood of Iron
    *Log - There's a Ham in the Power Rack, Part II http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167311531

Citrine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    - Kind heart, good intentions
    - Assertive
    - Confident
    - Strong
    - Intelligent
    - Respects herself
    - Has loyal companions
    - Could **** you up if she wanted

Jodie10 is just really nice. (+1000) Jodie10 is just really nice. (+1000) Jodie10 is just really nice. (+1000) Jodie10 is just really nice. (+1000) Jodie10 is just really nice. (+1000) Jodie10 is just really nice. (+1000) Jodie10 is just really nice. (+1000) Jodie10 is just really nice. (+1000) Jodie10 is just really nice. (+1000) Jodie10 is just really nice. (+1000) Jodie10 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by vhenley164 View Post
    100% agree. If you aren't happy with your life/body/attitude make some positive changes in your own life, lifestyle and mind rather than focusing on what other people have accomplished and cutting them down for it.
    Under Construction.

Will squat for cookies. HealthNut12's Avatar
    HealthNut12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HealthNut12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HealthNut12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HealthNut12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HealthNut12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HealthNut12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HealthNut12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HealthNut12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HealthNut12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HealthNut12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HealthNut12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Jodie10 View Post
    100% agree. If you aren't happy with your life/body/attitude make some positive changes in your own life, lifestyle and mind rather than focusing on what other people have accomplished and cutting them down for it.
    Do you know how much better the world would be if more people did this? Is it easy, no. We all have weak points. But I am a big believer in personal responsibility. When I was obese I partially blamed my meds. Now, they were part of the problem but they were only a small piece. And they were an excuse to be apathetic and lazy. I'm a lazy person. Once I totally owned up, I made changes. But so many people I see blame everyone or everything else and then it's not their fault nothing changes.

This has to be one of my biggest pet peeves...and one of the reasons I tend to me anti-social. lol
    My Reviews:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166348351 (Trutein S'mores)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166412931 (True Grit)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166690651 (Animal Cookies and Cream)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168880323 (Nitro Tech Review)

My 5/3/1 Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165829631 (done)
    My 5/3/1 Cutting Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166936151 (current)

tommygun2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tommygun2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tommygun2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tommygun2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tommygun2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tommygun2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tommygun2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tommygun2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tommygun2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tommygun2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tommygun2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I wish. I'm the kind of person that puts other people's feelings and happiness above myself, so I tend to be a giant pushover because I want others to be happy. I can't stay mad at people for longer than a day and I'm always the one to apologize and make peace because I don't like conflict. I wish I was more of an "alpha" female and would stop being such a pushover because I feel like it causes people not to respect me. damn.

Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by mtnliones5 View Post
    Secretly she hates feminists, and thinks feminists are against everything that is in fact feminine.
    IIT wanting gender equality makes you less of a woman.

wot