Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

A startling cancer statistic.

Was reading wikipedia and some other sites on cancer and saw this:

The improved understanding of molecular biology and cellular biology due to cancer research has led to a number of new treatments for cancer since U.S. President Nixon declared the "War on Cancer" in 1971. Since then, the U.S. has spent over $200 billion on cancer research, including resources from the public and private sectors and foundations.[182] During that time, the country has seen a five percent decrease in the cancer death rate (adjusting for size and age of the population) between 1950 and 2005.
    That's pretty pathetic IMO considering how much money we put into research.

That just goes to show you how far along we have to come to find a "cure" for cancer...whatever that may be.
    A hit was sent, from the President, to raid your residence /
    Because you had secret evidence, and documents /
    On how they raped the continents, and it's the prominent /
    Dominant Islamic, Asiatic Black Hebrew

- GZA "4th Chamber"

shortythree has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shortythree has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shortythree has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shortythree has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shortythree has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shortythree has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shortythree has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shortythree has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shortythree has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shortythree has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shortythree has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It's all just a business. If they really wanted to cure cancer they could do it

edit: I didn't say they could cure it immediately like magic, I'm saying that if they found a solution they probably wouldn't give it to people right away because everything revolves around profits
    Last edited by shortythree; 07-21-2014 at 12:15 PM.

Message Board King PuTangSlayer's Avatar
    PuTangSlayer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuTangSlayer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuTangSlayer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuTangSlayer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuTangSlayer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuTangSlayer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuTangSlayer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuTangSlayer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuTangSlayer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuTangSlayer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuTangSlayer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I believe there is one, and if there is one, it's fuked up not letting the kids have it.
    ~Official Misc KING DINGALING~

lced has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lced has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lced has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lced has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lced has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lced has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lced has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lced has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lced has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lced has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lced has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    My mate swears by cannibus oil.

Just found out i have a skin cancer but it's in the early stages so doc says they should be able to cut that schit out.

Fingers crossed that 5% gon save my life cuz
    **Fap to my own reflection crew**
    **Heavenly blessed aesthetics crew**
    **Kisses the mirror every night before bed crew**
    **Spend more time looking at reflection than lifting while at the gym crew**
    **Would marry myself if i could clone myself crew**
    **Humble crew**

soon2bejoocy is not very well liked. (-100) soon2bejoocy is not very well liked. (-100) soon2bejoocy is not very well liked. (-100) soon2bejoocy is not very well liked. (-100) soon2bejoocy is not very well liked. (-100) soon2bejoocy is not very well liked. (-100) soon2bejoocy is not very well liked. (-100) soon2bejoocy is not very well liked. (-100) soon2bejoocy is not very well liked. (-100) soon2bejoocy is not very well liked. (-100) soon2bejoocy is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by shortythree View Post
    lmfao ok champ

Registered User DazedNdConfused's Avatar
    DazedNdConfused has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DazedNdConfused has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DazedNdConfused has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DazedNdConfused has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DazedNdConfused has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DazedNdConfused has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DazedNdConfused has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DazedNdConfused has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DazedNdConfused has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DazedNdConfused has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DazedNdConfused has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Most people don't die from cancer its actually the side effects of chemo. Chemo kills healthy cells too plus lowers your immune system get an infection and boom done.
    Only leave the house to go to the gym crew

Power Level: Over 9000 Workout4ever's Avatar
    Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i don't want to believe it but i think this may be true

Originally Posted by lced View Post

Just found out i have a skin cancer but it's in the early stages so doc says they should be able to cut that schit out.

wtf how did you find out/know anything was wrong?

sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by PuTangSlayer View Post
    I believe there is one, and if there is one, it's fuked up not letting the kids have it.
    Originally Posted by soon2bejoocy View Post
    lmfao ok champ
    This. Cancer isn't a 'disease' like an infection. To find a 'cure' you'd have to understand how these genetic and cellular mutations occur and find an effectively way to perform some sort of cellular control to stop this sort of error. Easier said than done.

- GZA "4th Chamber"

PostMoves is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PostMoves is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PostMoves is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PostMoves is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PostMoves is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PostMoves is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PostMoves is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PostMoves is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PostMoves is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PostMoves is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PostMoves is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

brah, ive got a dermatologist appointment set up for next week cause Im pretty sure Ive got some skin cancer. srs. where is yours at?

ideadlift1k has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ideadlift1k has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ideadlift1k has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ideadlift1k has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ideadlift1k has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ideadlift1k has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ideadlift1k has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ideadlift1k has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ideadlift1k has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ideadlift1k has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ideadlift1k has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    If there was a cure, goodbye profits.. Sad but true.

meditate1000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) meditate1000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) meditate1000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) meditate1000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) meditate1000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) meditate1000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) meditate1000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) meditate1000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) meditate1000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) meditate1000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) meditate1000 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

damn brah, how did you know you had cancer? what were the signs?

lced has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lced has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lced has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lced has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lced has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lced has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lced has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lced has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lced has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lced has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lced has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Workout4ever View Post
    wtf how did you find out/know anything was wrong?
    it's on my dick and i get an std check regularly. they did a small operation to take a sample of it and send it in for testing and turns out theyre cancerous cells. I've got surgery some time within the next 3weeks then wont be able to fuk til the stitches dissolve which apparently takes another 3weeks. I have confidence i'll find an elaborate way to fap without risking the stitches though so dont worry m8

edit: started with a pen sized black/brown spot which spread to about the size of a small coin over the course of a few months.
    **Humble crew**

TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    scary thing is that there are people out there who actually think this

DazedNdConfused has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DazedNdConfused has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DazedNdConfused has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DazedNdConfused has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DazedNdConfused has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DazedNdConfused has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DazedNdConfused has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DazedNdConfused has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DazedNdConfused has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DazedNdConfused has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DazedNdConfused has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by PostMoves View Post
    brah, ive got a dermatologist appointment set up for next week cause Im pretty sure Ive got some skin cancer. srs. where is yours at?
    Black salve.

http://getbetterhealthnaturally.blog...e-through.html

I had a strange thing on my skin too applied some retin a cream and burned it right off don't know if it was skin cancer never went to dermatologist but its gone now.

soon2bejoocy is not very well liked. (-100) soon2bejoocy is not very well liked. (-100) soon2bejoocy is not very well liked. (-100) soon2bejoocy is not very well liked. (-100) soon2bejoocy is not very well liked. (-100) soon2bejoocy is not very well liked. (-100) soon2bejoocy is not very well liked. (-100) soon2bejoocy is not very well liked. (-100) soon2bejoocy is not very well liked. (-100) soon2bejoocy is not very well liked. (-100) soon2bejoocy is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by TheJediBrah View Post
    scary thing is that there are people out there who actually think this
    this

brb all world scientists who dedicate their life to this all in on some consipiracy

Blakliffy is a name known to all. (+5000) Blakliffy is a name known to all. (+5000) Blakliffy is a name known to all. (+5000) Blakliffy is a name known to all. (+5000) Blakliffy is a name known to all. (+5000) Blakliffy is a name known to all. (+5000) Blakliffy is a name known to all. (+5000) Blakliffy is a name known to all. (+5000) Blakliffy is a name known to all. (+5000) Blakliffy is a name known to all. (+5000) Blakliffy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    But look at how many more things help delevop cancer now compared to before.

diets have gotten worse

processed food is way higher in consumption

smoking has gone up

exposure to harmful chemicals on a daily basis

lots of chit
    Always rep fellow military brahs.

Navy Veteran (Feelsgoodman)

Featured in "WE MIRIN'" volume 33 spot #10
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/we-mirin-volume-33-16-superb-transformations.html

Loser1234 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Loser1234 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Loser1234 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Loser1234 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Loser1234 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Loser1234 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Loser1234 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Loser1234 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Loser1234 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Loser1234 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Loser1234 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by sword_ View Post
    Was reading wikipedia and some other sites on cancer and saw this:

That's pretty pathetic IMO considering how much money we put into research.

That just goes to show you how far along we have to come to find a "cure" for cancer...whatever that may be.
    i wish they put more effort into helping with eating disorders, your almost as likely to die from an eating an eating disorder as breast cancer, I am pretty sure the research budget is only like 1-5 million a year

Originally Posted by Blakliffy View Post
    But look at how many more things help delevop cancer now compared to before.

diets have gotten worse

processed food is way higher in consumption

smoking has gone up

exposure to harmful chemicals on a daily basis

lots of chit
    That's true. Do you think smoking has gone up though? I laugh at so many of my coworkers with e-cigs now.

Originally Posted by Loser1234 View Post
    i wish they put more effort into helping with eating disorders, your almost as likely to die from an eating an eating disorder as breast cancer
    There's a LOT of funding for breast cancer but hardly for other cancers (e.g. testicular, lung, brain, etc).

But you have a point.

- GZA "4th Chamber"

Originally Posted by soon2bejoocy View Post
    this

brb all world scientists who dedicate their life to this all in on some consipiracy
    lol at the people who think that cancer cannot be beaten naturally (because it can). Diet alone can be enough to beat most cancers. Steve Jobs had the worst cancer possible, pancreatic cancer and lived 7 years through natural and alternative methods and died shortly after starting chemo.

thanks for kind words brahs, will rep yas tomorrow when im off charge.

also @postmove GL with the appointment cuz, hope everything turns out all good
    **Humble crew**

TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Loser1234 View Post
    i wish they put more effort into helping with eating disorders, your almost as likely to die from an eating an eating disorder as breast cancer
    lol wut ? Don't think so

AcetylCoA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AcetylCoA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AcetylCoA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AcetylCoA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AcetylCoA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AcetylCoA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AcetylCoA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AcetylCoA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AcetylCoA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AcetylCoA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AcetylCoA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by DazedNdConfused View Post
    lol at the people who think that cancer cannot be beaten naturally (because it can). Diet alone can be enough to beat most cancers. Steve Jobs had the worst cancer possible, pancreatic cancer and lived 7 years through natural and alternative methods and died shortly after starting chemo.
    Where is your peer reviewed evidence?
    * Taco Bell crew *

Blakliffy is a name known to all. (+5000) Blakliffy is a name known to all. (+5000) Blakliffy is a name known to all. (+5000) Blakliffy is a name known to all. (+5000) Blakliffy is a name known to all. (+5000) Blakliffy is a name known to all. (+5000) Blakliffy is a name known to all. (+5000) Blakliffy is a name known to all. (+5000) Blakliffy is a name known to all. (+5000) Blakliffy is a name known to all. (+5000) Blakliffy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by sword_ View Post
    That's true. Do you think smoking has gone up though?
    Compared to the amount of people smoking in 1950-60, i'd say so.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/we-mirin-volume-33-16-superb-transformations.html

yeah when My grandad was blown up by a landmine in Vietnam and lost both his legs he was really down but then he started thinking happy thoughts and his legs grew back and now he Is usain bolt. Natural remedies work srs.

Originally Posted by AcetylCoA View Post
    Where is your peer reviewed evidence?
    Keep in mind these were terminal cancer patients.

. A consistent finding in these patients was the disappearance of pain within the initial 3 days of Cs-treatment. The small number of autopsies made showed the absence of cancer cells in most cases and the clinical impression indicates a remarkably successful outcome of treatment.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/6522427

MusclePack is not very helpful. (-500) MusclePack is not very helpful. (-500) MusclePack is not very helpful. (-500) MusclePack is not very helpful. (-500) MusclePack is not very helpful. (-500) MusclePack is not very helpful. (-500) MusclePack is not very helpful. (-500) MusclePack is not very helpful. (-500) MusclePack is not very helpful. (-500) MusclePack is not very helpful. (-500) MusclePack is not very helpful. (-500)
    thanks for kind words brahs, will rep yas tomorrow when im off charge.

also @postmove GL with the appointment cuz, hope everything turns out all good
    Good luck to you man.

I can only assume that there is a cure. Like someone previously mention, it's a business. They make too much money from all the fundraising and charities.

Originally Posted by Blakliffy View Post
    Compared to the amount of people smoking in 1950-60, i'd say so.
    no it has decreased quite significantly largely thanks to health promotion campaigns and plain packaging etc

no it has decreased quite significantly largely thanks to health promotion campaigns and plain packaging etc
    Percentage-wise maybe, but our population has probably grown a lot as well, the percentage although may be lower I think the actual number of people with cancer can still be larger.

This is all a bro-estimation though.

You'll be fine man

You really don't have an idea how cancer works dude. It's your body making a genetic failure.

Cancer is ultimately the result of cells that uncontrollably grow and do not die. Normal cells in the body follow an orderly path of growth, division, and death. Programmed cell death is called apoptosis, and when this process breaks down, cancer begins to form. Unlike regular cells, cancer cells do not experience programmatic death and instead continue to grow and divide. This leads to a mass of abnormal cells that grows out of control.

Think of The Matrix when Agent Smith was supposed to die and knew he was supposed to, but he decided to not do it. This caused a problem and he grew out of control.

A malignant cell tumor does this and the body cannot identify whether or not that cell is good or bad. It is out of control and unregulated. We don't have the technology yet to combat that.

- GZA "4th Chamber"

yeah when My grandad was blown up by a landmine in Vietnam and lost both his legs he was really down but then he started thinking happy thoughts and his legs grew back and now he Is usain bolt. Natural remedies work srs.
    Why would you want a public cure to cancer if its a multi billion dollar industry? Many people would be out of jobs. It's a business. $$$$ > peoples lives