Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast
    Jaek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jaek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jaek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jaek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jaek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jaek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jaek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jaek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jaek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jaek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jaek is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Diaf op.

Pexium will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pexium will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pexium will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pexium will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pexium will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pexium will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pexium will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pexium will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pexium will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pexium will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pexium will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by BrollicWraith View Post
    yea this honestly

didn't she already tell you her name? she's not gonna believe you think she's a different girl now....

i'll give you points for effort but what you're trying is too elaborate and implausible for this sort of trolling.... just disengage now
    HO LEE PHUK. Again, strong reading comprehension skills. She told me her FIRST name, Jane, when I asked who it was. I proceeded to "think" she was Jane Smith, the sloot from chemistry class, when the EX WAS NOT JANE SMITH BUT JANE DOE, someone I did NOT meet in chemistry class. When I said, wait, isn't this "Jane Doe?" she realized I had "confused" her for a sloot I banged and is beyond rustled.

Originally Posted by Klanx View Post
    Post picture of new text
    Nothing after all the missed calls and her hitting me with a 2nd text of "Did you or did you not have sex" so far.

Originally Posted by jackflag View Post
    Why is she so shocked that you had sex..?
    She's rustled because I had sex WITH SOMEONE DIFFERENT THAN HER after the breakup.

cr9messi is on a distinguished road. (+10) cr9messi is on a distinguished road. (+10) cr9messi is on a distinguished road. (+10) cr9messi is on a distinguished road. (+10) cr9messi is on a distinguished road. (+10) cr9messi is on a distinguished road. (+10) cr9messi is on a distinguished road. (+10) cr9messi is on a distinguished road. (+10) cr9messi is on a distinguished road. (+10) cr9messi is on a distinguished road. (+10) cr9messi is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    op tell her, yes i did why do you care so much now? then tell her "I miss you so much" i didnt know how to forget you, amd i always pretended u were THEM.

max rustling
    Scrimshaw and Archaeology Crew
    Paintball and Off-roading Crew
    Explorer Crew
    Archery, Hunting and Fishing Crew
    Badminton and Golf Crew
    Swimming and strength training Crew
    Real Madrid C.F. Crew

"Believe you can and you're halfway there."

gonnabhustling will become famous soon enough. (+50) gonnabhustling will become famous soon enough. (+50) gonnabhustling will become famous soon enough. (+50) gonnabhustling will become famous soon enough. (+50) gonnabhustling will become famous soon enough. (+50) gonnabhustling will become famous soon enough. (+50) gonnabhustling will become famous soon enough. (+50) gonnabhustling will become famous soon enough. (+50) gonnabhustling will become famous soon enough. (+50) gonnabhustling will become famous soon enough. (+50) gonnabhustling will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Jane smith? Jane doe? You know few girls with lame last names op

pWally has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pWally has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pWally has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pWally has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pWally has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pWally has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pWally has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pWally has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pWally has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pWally has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pWally has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    9k REPS for Cliffs + Quotes of all texts
    Youthful Glow Connoisseur Crew - Founder and Chief Glow Advisor
    Chloe Grace Moretz Appreciation Crew - Founder and Former CEO (Retired)

Always strive to be Inb4 pWally

Witness the beginning. http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=171335301&pagenumber=

officekid87 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) officekid87 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) officekid87 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) officekid87 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) officekid87 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) officekid87 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) officekid87 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) officekid87 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) officekid87 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) officekid87 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) officekid87 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by pWally View Post

thread is a disappointment, not even worth cliffs.

BertCurls is just really nice. (+1000) BertCurls is just really nice. (+1000) BertCurls is just really nice. (+1000) BertCurls is just really nice. (+1000) BertCurls is just really nice. (+1000) BertCurls is just really nice. (+1000) BertCurls is just really nice. (+1000) BertCurls is just really nice. (+1000) BertCurls is just really nice. (+1000) BertCurls is just really nice. (+1000) BertCurls is just really nice. (+1000)
    OP thinks he's alpha and asks miscs for ideas on how to **** with ex gf who totally wants his d.

Turns out gf doesn't give a chit lisa, op doesn't get the hint

OP keeps digging himself a hole trying to convince the misc that she's crazy and he's not still in love with her

Everytime someone chits on OP calling him an idiot he blames everyones strong reading comprehension skills. Says she's called him 11 times in a row, no voicemails tho, and he'll keep us updated.

Originally Posted by Pexium View Post
    Update:

I see potential. If I don't see any good responses then I'll start being a cheeky kunt with her
    SAVING THIS THREAD BY KEEPING YOU GUYS BUSY WITH THE LAST TIME SHE WENT CRAZY (Occurred ~6 months after breakup):

My first text said something like: "No I'm not opening up myself to you anymore..etc" (Yes beta but oh well)

Note: I did not respond once after that intial text.

Also included in her last crazy episode:
    -18 missed calls and countless weeping voicemails begging me to take her back
    UPDATES:

Kept getting negged for using what the misc told me, so I decided to take this into my own hands.
    -THE GIRL I WAS DESCRIBING IN THIS UPDATE WAS A RANDOM SLOOT, NOT ACTUALLY THE EX. She realizes it when I say: "Wait, is this not *random girl's name*?"
    -In b4 op is a FA virgin based off of ex's latest response (she thought she was the only one I did things with fkn LOL)

In for any cheeky responses the misc offers

She was delusional. She 100% broke up with me yet she tried to put it on me somehow.
    Wear hoodies in the summer to hide my tits crew
    Take steroids so I don't have to lift crew
    Forever benching 1 plate crew
    New Jersey crew 732

pWally has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pWally has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pWally has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pWally has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pWally has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pWally has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pWally has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pWally has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pWally has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pWally has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pWally has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by BertCurls View Post
    OP thinks he's alpha and asks miscs for ideas on how to **** with ex gf who totally wants his d.

Turns out gf doesn't give a chit lisa, op doesn't get the hint

OP keeps digging himself a hole trying to convince the misc that she's crazy and he's not still in love with her
    Ugh, lame thread.

Repped anyways
    Youthful Glow Connoisseur Crew - Founder and Chief Glow Advisor
    Chloe Grace Moretz Appreciation Crew - Founder and Former CEO (Retired)

Always strive to be Inb4 pWally

Witness the beginning. http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=171335301&pagenumber=

BertCurls is just really nice. (+1000) BertCurls is just really nice. (+1000) BertCurls is just really nice. (+1000) BertCurls is just really nice. (+1000) BertCurls is just really nice. (+1000) BertCurls is just really nice. (+1000) BertCurls is just really nice. (+1000) BertCurls is just really nice. (+1000) BertCurls is just really nice. (+1000) BertCurls is just really nice. (+1000) BertCurls is just really nice. (+1000)
    Ugh, lame thread.

Repped anyways
    Sorry brah. If you want quality reading material, here you go: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=162051043
    Wear hoodies in the summer to hide my tits crew
    Take steroids so I don't have to lift crew
    Forever benching 1 plate crew
    New Jersey crew 732

Pexium will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pexium will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pexium will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pexium will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pexium will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pexium will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pexium will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pexium will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pexium will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pexium will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pexium will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Ugh, lame thread.

Repped anyways
    Not quite the full picture. The object of the thread was to rustle the ex, and rustling occurred. I "confused" her for a random sloot I banged with the same first name, and proceeded to describe said experience. When ex realized I was describing the said sloot and not the ex, she double texted asking if I really had sex after we broke up with another person, as well as calling me 11 times.

I don't see how that's not rustling her.

blakhomer is just really nice. (+1000) blakhomer is just really nice. (+1000) blakhomer is just really nice. (+1000) blakhomer is just really nice. (+1000) blakhomer is just really nice. (+1000) blakhomer is just really nice. (+1000) blakhomer is just really nice. (+1000) blakhomer is just really nice. (+1000) blakhomer is just really nice. (+1000) blakhomer is just really nice. (+1000) blakhomer is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by BertCurls View Post
    Sorry brah. If you want quality reading material, here you go: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=162051043
    Troll alert! That thread fails to deliver as well.

UPDATE:
    She's clearly rustled. I'm thinking of bringing up her 3/10 boyfriend.

Attached Images

Another update: she's rustled boys. 3 calls in between that double text.

Attached Images

beepec is just really nice. (+1000) beepec is just really nice. (+1000) beepec is just really nice. (+1000) beepec is just really nice. (+1000) beepec is just really nice. (+1000) beepec is just really nice. (+1000) beepec is just really nice. (+1000) beepec is just really nice. (+1000) beepec is just really nice. (+1000) beepec is just really nice. (+1000) beepec is just really nice. (+1000)
    UPDATE:
    She's clearly rustled. I'm thinking of bringing up her 3/10 boyfriend.

"Aw fuk bye"
    I like my women how I like my coffee crew
    I hate coffee crew

Zinjetsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zinjetsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zinjetsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zinjetsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zinjetsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zinjetsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zinjetsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zinjetsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zinjetsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zinjetsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zinjetsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    ****tiest 12 page thread ever

she doesnt even like you and is not rustled

give it up mate youre just sounding petty and pathetic srs.
    LoL

Maxpowers88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Maxpowers88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Maxpowers88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Maxpowers88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Maxpowers88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Maxpowers88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Maxpowers88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Maxpowers88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Maxpowers88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Maxpowers88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Maxpowers88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    yep.. still chit..

Only reason I'm still continuing is because I'm getting ~50% reps, 50% negs. If you don't like it, you can leave. I'm obviously giving more than a few people a laugh.

wannabelikelee is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) wannabelikelee is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) wannabelikelee is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) wannabelikelee is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) wannabelikelee is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) wannabelikelee is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) wannabelikelee is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) wannabelikelee is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) wannabelikelee is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) wannabelikelee is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) wannabelikelee is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Been following this from the start and I'd like to say your ex is a ****ing psycho. I've dealt with her type before. Russle her harder but please try harder OP because some of the things you said did come off as beta <3 best of luck

HomerWreck1921 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HomerWreck1921 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HomerWreck1921 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HomerWreck1921 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HomerWreck1921 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HomerWreck1921 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HomerWreck1921 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HomerWreck1921 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HomerWreck1921 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HomerWreck1921 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HomerWreck1921 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    LMAO at "she's rustled boys" and "she's clearly rustled". Op just refuses to see the truth. She's not rustled trying to be with you. She's annoyed because you're getting on her damn nerves LOL.

mojo85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mojo85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mojo85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mojo85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mojo85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mojo85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mojo85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mojo85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mojo85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mojo85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mojo85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    OP you are trying way too hard to entertain strangers on the internet. This girl is not rustled by you and looks like she finds you a little creepy, this is looking worse and worse on you

My recommendation

SUR14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SUR14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SUR14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SUR14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SUR14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SUR14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SUR14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SUR14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SUR14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SUR14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SUR14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Tell her "you mad I've upgraded?"

Originally Posted by wannabelikelee View Post
    Been following this from the start and I'd like to say your ex is a ****ing psycho. I've dealt with her type before. Russle her harder but please try harder OP because some of the things you said did come off as beta <3 best of luck
    Appreciate the motivation mate. Will update soon, she's starting to triple text LOL

HomerWreck1921 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HomerWreck1921 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HomerWreck1921 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HomerWreck1921 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HomerWreck1921 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HomerWreck1921 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HomerWreck1921 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HomerWreck1921 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HomerWreck1921 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HomerWreck1921 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HomerWreck1921 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Only reason I'm still continuing is because I'm getting ~50% reps, 50% negs. If you don't like it, you can leave. I'm obviously giving more than a few people a laugh.
    LMAO you mad this didn't turn out like you expected???

Originally Posted by HomerWreck1921 View Post
    LMAO you mad this didn't turn out like you expected???
    If I made even just 1 miscer laugh, my job will have succeeded. Again, I'm not in it for the reps (evident by me being in red yet still going to continue providing the lulz to those miscers who find it funny)

Jaek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jaek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jaek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jaek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jaek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jaek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jaek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jaek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jaek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jaek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jaek is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    lel at ops fall from greens. i bet t omorrow he be red

Edit: got red before i could finish my post kek

OnlyMiscNotFit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OnlyMiscNotFit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OnlyMiscNotFit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OnlyMiscNotFit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OnlyMiscNotFit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OnlyMiscNotFit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OnlyMiscNotFit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OnlyMiscNotFit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OnlyMiscNotFit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OnlyMiscNotFit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OnlyMiscNotFit is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Just ask for nudez OP

mirin247 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mirin247 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mirin247 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mirin247 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mirin247 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mirin247 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mirin247 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mirin247 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mirin247 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mirin247 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mirin247 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    had so much potential

300Status has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 300Status has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 300Status has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 300Status has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 300Status has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 300Status has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 300Status has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 300Status has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 300Status has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 300Status has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 300Status has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Worst thread of the year OP. Srs.

You seem to be rustling your own jimmies. I love how you get so desperate you bring up her current bf and she shoots you down AGAIN. Phuckin worst failthread ever.
    Starting: 6'0 140 14%bf
    Current: 6'1 181 11%
    Goal: 6'1 205 9%
    *10 000g of fish oil a day to breath under water crew*

sdoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sdoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sdoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sdoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sdoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sdoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sdoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sdoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sdoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sdoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sdoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Texts you first, then tells you to stop texting her

Strong women logic
    Walt Disney lied to us
    5% Whatever it takes

BrollicWraith has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrollicWraith has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrollicWraith has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrollicWraith has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrollicWraith has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrollicWraith has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrollicWraith has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrollicWraith has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrollicWraith has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrollicWraith has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrollicWraith has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)