Follow Your Gut! cast iron shore's Avatar
    cast iron shore will become famous soon enough. (+50) cast iron shore will become famous soon enough. (+50) cast iron shore will become famous soon enough. (+50) cast iron shore will become famous soon enough. (+50) cast iron shore will become famous soon enough. (+50) cast iron shore will become famous soon enough. (+50) cast iron shore will become famous soon enough. (+50) cast iron shore will become famous soon enough. (+50) cast iron shore will become famous soon enough. (+50) cast iron shore will become famous soon enough. (+50) cast iron shore will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Smile NPC Maryland State East Coast Classic Championships

I went to my first bodybuilding/physique contest last night and had an amazing time.

I met and got my picture taken with Mr. Olympia, Steve Kuclo. There was something wrong with the camera, so we stood there a while, his arm across my shoulder and mine across his (nothing covering shoulder except string of shirt), and he was rock hard (yes I felt , enormous, unbelievable. He was very friendly and down to earth.

There were a lot of talented contestants, and there were a couple in the novice class that were particularly impressive for their first show. I attached some of my favorite contestants here, many of whom didn't win or placed lower than I thought they should have. If these are picture of you, I'd love to hear your experience of the show. You did a great job.

Oh, yeah, and the on-stage marriage proposal was pretty cool too. I got that on video
    maroon.jpgred.jpggreen.jpgSteve-Kuclo.jpgLineupNPCMD.jpgIMG_1871.jpg