Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Angelica is just really nice. (+1000) Angelica is just really nice. (+1000) Angelica is just really nice. (+1000) Angelica is just really nice. (+1000) Angelica is just really nice. (+1000) Angelica is just really nice. (+1000) Angelica is just really nice. (+1000) Angelica is just really nice. (+1000) Angelica is just really nice. (+1000) Angelica is just really nice. (+1000) Angelica is just really nice. (+1000)

Lightbulb I AM JUGGERNAUT CHALLENGE - Angelica's Journey to Infinite Bliss

Hello fellow Juggernauts,

Today is the start of my journey to reach my all-time best conditioning with the support of my family, friends and fellow Juggernauts. I hope to both inspire and be inspired by those around me. It is a pleasure and privilege to be part of the JUGGERNAUT TEAM!

I am also in preparation for my next two figure competitions this year. NPC Jay Cutler Baltimore Classic on August 25th and then Nationals Figure in Atlanta, GA on November 10th (which is a great day since it's also the Marine Corps 237th birthday - Semper Fidelis). I am not a Marine myself, but have many friends who are and I respect and admire them greatly.

Starting this journey today marks the END of my 12 day hiatus after my recent figure competition. After taking some years off to work on my physique, I returned to the stage on June 30, 2012 at the NPC Met-Rx Maryland State/East Coast Classic in Baltimore. I was honored to receive 1st Place in my class for East Coast Classic Open Figure, 2nd Place in Masters Figure and 2nd Place in Maryland State Open Figure!!! It's amazing though how you can go from looking your all time best to feeling sluggish and bloated after indulging on decadent food too many days in a row. I am actually glad I feel so lousy today to remind me why I am happiest eating clean, training hard and supplementing properly.

Yesterday was a heavy back day followed by 45 minutes on the StepMill (aka, my best friend). Today I am doing a little cardio, organizing my house and preparing to hit it hard tomorro. Stay tuned for the next journal entry on while I travel the road to Infinite Bliss!

clifsgoals has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) clifsgoals has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) clifsgoals has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) clifsgoals has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) clifsgoals has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) clifsgoals has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) clifsgoals has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) clifsgoals has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) clifsgoals has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) clifsgoals has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) clifsgoals has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Angelica View Post

Today is the start of my journey to reach my all-time best conditioning with the support of my family, friends and fellow Juggernauts. I hope to both inspire and be inspired by those around me. It is a pleasure and privilege to be part of the JUGGERNAUT TEAM!

I am also in preparation for my next two figure competitions this year. NPC Jay Cutler Baltimore Classic on August 25th and then Nationals Figure in Atlanta, GA on November 10th (which is a great day since it's also the Marine Corps 237th birthday - Semper Fidelis). I am not a Marine myself, but have many friends who are and I respect and admire them greatly.

Starting this journey today marks the END of my 12 day hiatus after my recent figure competition. After taking some years off to work on my physique, I returned to the stage on June 30, 2012 at the NPC Met-Rx Maryland State/East Coast Classic in Baltimore. I was honored to receive 1st Place in my class for East Coast Classic Open Figure, 2nd Place in Masters Figure and 2nd Place in Maryland State Open Figure!!! It's amazing though how you can go from looking your all time best to feeling sluggish and bloated after indulging on decadent food too many days in a row. I am actually glad I feel so lousy today to remind me why I am happiest eating clean, training hard and supplementing properly.

Yesterday was a heavy back day followed by 45 minutes on the StepMill (aka, my best friend). Today I am doing a little cardio, organizing my house and preparing to hit it hard tomorro. Stay tuned for the next journal entry on while I travel the road to Infinite Bliss!
    Welcome and congrats on your accomplishments! Sometimes being away from it for a week or 2 makes us hungry for some more!
    journeys all have obstacles, we all face them, we find out who we are when we continue the journey and not quit.

Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Welcome to the challenge best of luck to you.

Angelica is just really nice. (+1000) Angelica is just really nice. (+1000) Angelica is just really nice. (+1000) Angelica is just really nice. (+1000) Angelica is just really nice. (+1000) Angelica is just really nice. (+1000) Angelica is just really nice. (+1000) Angelica is just really nice. (+1000) Angelica is just really nice. (+1000) Angelica is just really nice. (+1000) Angelica is just really nice. (+1000)
    Thank you so much! Wishing you all the best as well! -Angelica

Originally Posted by clifsgoals View Post
    Welcome and congrats on your accomplishments! Sometimes being away from it for a week or 2 makes us hungry for some more!
    Agreed! Although the initial water weight gain feels like a lot, it usually drops off quickly and the body progresses even more!

So here is what my diet looks like:

Meal 1 - 1/2 Cup Oatmeal and 6 Egg Whites
    Meal 2 - 4oz Chicken, 1 Cup Broccoli and 4oz Sweet Potato
    Meal 3 - 4oz Talapia and 1 Cup Broccoli
    Meal 4 - 4oz Tuna and 4oz Sweet Potato
    Meal 5 - 4oz Chicken, 1 Cup Broccoli and 4 oz Sweet Potato
    Meal 6 - 8 Egg Whites and 1 Cup Spinach

I am almost 6 weeks out from my next competition and currently doing 60 min of cardio on an empty stomach 6 days per week, 30 min of cardio in the evening 4 days per week and weight training mid day or evening 4 days per week. I split my days into chest, back, legs and shoulders. I usually try to add abs and calfs every other day at the end of my cardio.

Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    So here is what my diet looks like:

Meal 1 - 1/2 Cup Oatmeal and 6 Egg Whites
    Meal 2 - 4oz Chicken, 1 Cup Broccoli and 4oz Sweet Potato
    Meal 3 - 4oz Talapia and 1 Cup Broccoli
    Meal 4 - 4oz Tuna and 4oz Sweet Potato
    Meal 5 - 4oz Chicken, 1 Cup Broccoli and 4 oz Sweet Potato
    Meal 6 - 8 Egg Whites and 1 Cup Spinach

I am almost 6 weeks out from my next competition and currently doing 60 min of cardio on an empty stomach 6 days per week, 30 min of cardio in the evening 4 days per week and weight training mid day or evening 4 days per week. I split my days into chest, back, legs and shoulders. I usually try to add abs and calfs every other day at the end of my cardio.
    Nice spinach and sweet potatoes.

Originally Posted by Cintron View Post
    Nice spinach and sweet potatoes.
    I love spinach and sweet potatoes! The spinach reminds me of when I was a kid watching Popeye...haha That's what he at to get strong!!!

I love spinach and sweet potatoes! The spinach reminds me of when I was a kid watching Popeye...haha That's what he at to get strong!!!
    Yes I remember swet potatoes I can't live without bought 3 bags last night.

Awesome poster on your page.

Yes I remember swet potatoes I can't live without bought 3 bags last night.
    Sweet potatoes are natures candy!!! ) I sprinkle cinnamon on them and when my diet allows I add some crushed pecans or walnuts too. YUMMMMMM

Sweet potatoes are natures candy!!! ) I sprinkle cinnamon on them and when my diet allows I add some crushed pecans or walnuts too. YUMMMMMM
    Never thought of that I just eat them. I try to keep it simple as I think my body absorbs them after training because sometimes I am about to passout from my training. Thank god I don't have to restrict food. if anything I don't eat enough.lol

JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Great to see you in the contest Angelica! Welcome!
    Workout Log:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=179207031

NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    ANOTHER PRO HERE WOW!!!

Welcome & enjoy the products!!! awesome stuff, haven't posted much nowadays but definitely still using every bit of it!!

definitely going to be a staple for you.. KILL THE COMPETITION!
    Henry Pun ---->>> http://www.********.com/iamhyp

My Own Personal Quotes:

{{{ Lift Like A Monster, Train Like A Freak }}}

>>> Aspire to Inspire <<<

.....Keep Killing It

Awesome poster on your page.
    Thank you! I am very lucky to have worked with great photographers.

Originally Posted by JohnButz View Post
    Great to see you in the contest Angelica! Welcome!
    Thanks John! It's great to be here with such an awesome group of people! I can feel the love and support already...

Thank you! I am very lucky to have worked with great photographers.
    I think it's awesome that you have worked yourslef up to that kind of status.

Originally Posted by NoCg3Joke View Post
    ANOTHER PRO HERE WOW!!!

Welcome & enjoy the products!!! awesome stuff, haven't posted much nowadays but definitely still using every bit of it!!

definitely going to be a staple for you.. KILL THE COMPETITION!
    Hi Henry - I truly appreciate the support! Hope to see you on here more now. Your quote is awesome "lift like a monster, train like a freak". I know I'm training right when other people in the gym are staring at me like I'm a freak...haha

kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Welcome to the Challenge, I think you will really like Juggernaut Nation!
    advertising not permitted

Originally Posted by kennknee View Post
    Welcome to the Challenge, I think you will really like Juggernaut Nation!
    Hi Kenny - thank you for the warm welcome! Juggernaut Nation ROCKS! Such dedicated and inspiring people here. Your progress pics are fantastic. CONGRATS on all the improvements you've made. Keep up the great work!

kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Thx, even though I've been done with the IAJ for a few weeks, I've just had to stay and root all you other Juggernauts on. Love the Nation! Your pics are AWESOME!!!

Let me know if you have any questions about your Log, after 50 posts you can insert photos, videos, etc. I'd love to help out! You can check out my IAJ Log at http://tiny.cc/IWILLBEJUGGERNAUT

Hi Kenny - thank you for the warm welcome! Juggernaut Nation ROCKS! Such dedicated and inspiring people here. Your progress pics are fantastic. CONGRATS on all the improvements you've made. Keep up the great work!
    advertising not permitted

JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Check out this back shot of Angelica's!

Workout Log:

Thanks, John! All the pullups really help!

[QUOTE=JohnButz;915012753]Check out this back shot of Angelica's!

Awesome!

Hey Angelica! I added you to our ******** group, once they confirm it check it out here:

http://www.********.com/groups/138115752988038/
    Workout Log:

kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

That's what I call 'high def'.

Welcome to the Juggernaut nation, Angelica! 26 posts and just started yesterday.... Nice.

Q: when does your diet not allow cinnamon?
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    Available as a rep

jenndolan will become famous soon enough. (+50) jenndolan will become famous soon enough. (+50) jenndolan will become famous soon enough. (+50) jenndolan will become famous soon enough. (+50) jenndolan will become famous soon enough. (+50) jenndolan will become famous soon enough. (+50) jenndolan will become famous soon enough. (+50) jenndolan will become famous soon enough. (+50) jenndolan will become famous soon enough. (+50) jenndolan will become famous soon enough. (+50) jenndolan will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Your back is freakin' incredible! Welcome to the challenge - so glad you joined the group. I will be sure to follow you log. I do want to do another comp. in the future, so any tips, training ideas, and info. I can read about, I will.
    Life's an adventure, live it to its fullest potential!!

http://strengthinliving.wordpress.com/

********: Jennifer Dolan Regina

Instagram: jenndolan76

clifsgoals has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) clifsgoals has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) clifsgoals has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) clifsgoals has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) clifsgoals has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) clifsgoals has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) clifsgoals has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) clifsgoals has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) clifsgoals has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) clifsgoals has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) clifsgoals has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Awesome!
    very lean and strong looking! Great work!
    journeys all have obstacles, we all face them, we find out who we are when we continue the journey and not quit.

Originally Posted by kconnell View Post
    That's what I call 'high def'.

Welcome to the Juggernaut nation, Angelica! 26 posts and just started yesterday.... Nice.

Q: when does your diet not allow cinnamon?
    Thank you SO much! I love the camaraderie in this group. The enthusiasm is infectious! My diet always allows for cinnamon (thank goodness)...I use it a lot, especially in my black coffee. It tastes great and cinnamon has thermogenic properties. I will take all the help I can get! It's the nuts that get cut out of my diet, so I can't add them to my sweet potato or pumpkin. I am a NUT LOVER and have lots of creative ways to satisfy my sweet cravings without breaking my diet. I will share some of my recipes! I am also going to post a typical back routine for those who have expressed interest.

Originally Posted by jenndolan View Post
    Your back is freakin' incredible! Welcome to the challenge - so glad you joined the group. I will be sure to follow you log. I do want to do another comp. in the future, so any tips, training ideas, and info. I can read about, I will.
    Hi Jenn - Thank you so much for the compliment and support. I am happy to offer you tips and training ideas! I am going to post one of my typical back routines here. I love training back! Nothing better than a girl who can do unassisted pullups! I encourage ALL women to get up there and JUST DO IT!!! The mind is so powerful and you need to believe you can do it. Women are very strong and can train just like the men! I also try to visualize the muscles when I am training to make the mind-muscle connection. Focus on the negative movement for a while if you can't pull your body weight up just yet. Have someone lift you or use a step stool, then hold your body weight as long as you can, then slowly lower yourself. That will really help to build the muscle and strength for the exercise.