Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Panthrax is just really nice. (+1000) Panthrax is just really nice. (+1000) Panthrax is just really nice. (+1000) Panthrax is just really nice. (+1000) Panthrax is just really nice. (+1000) Panthrax is just really nice. (+1000) Panthrax is just really nice. (+1000) Panthrax is just really nice. (+1000) Panthrax is just really nice. (+1000) Panthrax is just really nice. (+1000) Panthrax is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by ManiacApple View Post
    Whatever you do, stay on top of your grades.

Just do that and mediate. Meditation might help you start to see things differently
    Yes, always mediate. If you can also arbitrate, all the better.

madfire89 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) madfire89 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) madfire89 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) madfire89 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) madfire89 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) madfire89 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) madfire89 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) madfire89 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) madfire89 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) madfire89 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) madfire89 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by psai View Post
    haha i'm still really awkward with one-on-one conversations (although i'm a boss at presentations/group discussions) and i'm a kissless virgin who's never had a GF, but i'd say i'm working towards success

i have a 9-5 job this summer (same place i interned at last summer), plus an internship on the side (the one i mentioned in my previous post, for a local boutique investment bank), and i'm also working on starting my own business. i already have the company registered, and i'm currently reaching out to various suppliers and trying to figure out a plan of action for distribution/marketing in my target market.

we're all gonna make it brah

dude you are starting to sound like the dream me (Full srs). i wanted to start my own export/import business (aware on alibaba?) start of 2014. got the idea from misc. it was apart of earing dat der $$$ so i could get enough to do something with it all some day. Dude, could you tell me what you say i do? Im 18 as stated, first year engineering , at a uni full of engineers like myself. How do I stand out? Get those internships? make progress in eng? etc? Start my own business perhaps? Any help/tips would be GREAT

always sleeps with fan on suprabum's Avatar
    suprabum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) suprabum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) suprabum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) suprabum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) suprabum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) suprabum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) suprabum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) suprabum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) suprabum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) suprabum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) suprabum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    1. Delete ******** - you live in the real world now
    2. Acquire pen and paper
    3. Write down 3 longterm goals
    A) physical goal
    B) academic goal
    C) interpersonal relationship goal
    4. Write down 3 short term goals that will move you in the direction toward the LT ones you just wrote
    5. Cross out and update these ST milestones as theyre reached
    6. Work hard knowing your minds vision is a day closer when you go2bed at night
    7. Don't ever quit on yourself

You're 18 brah. The man you will become and the world surrounding you is whatever you want it to be. Gl on your lyf goals for lyf OP, never look back
    a series of short tasks over a relatively longer period of time is life. altruistic light moves under the cover of your own darkness.. find this inner torch bearer and accompany them to the end. we all walk together, but we all walk alone. there is no understanding or purpose beyond that

-Be optimistic and believe in everything you do-

PleaseToHelp has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PleaseToHelp has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PleaseToHelp has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PleaseToHelp has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PleaseToHelp has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PleaseToHelp has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PleaseToHelp has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PleaseToHelp has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PleaseToHelp has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PleaseToHelp has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PleaseToHelp has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    You say you're in college, do you do anything besides school work? I find that when I'm bored or sitting around all day I tend to masturbate more and think weird thoughts that seem important at the time but aren't srs

If you don't have one yet, my advice would be to get a part time job outside of school or get involved with a lot of things on campus. Once you're keeping yourself busy, you won't have time to think "Am I a 3/10 or 4/10?" and it won't even seem important anymore. That sloot ex gf won't matter because your mind will be busy and you'll be seeing other girls constantly.

The Mighty fukin Dane Freddenmr's Avatar
    Freddenmr is a name known to all. (+5000) Freddenmr is a name known to all. (+5000) Freddenmr is a name known to all. (+5000) Freddenmr is a name known to all. (+5000) Freddenmr is a name known to all. (+5000) Freddenmr is a name known to all. (+5000) Freddenmr is a name known to all. (+5000) Freddenmr is a name known to all. (+5000) Freddenmr is a name known to all. (+5000) Freddenmr is a name known to all. (+5000) Freddenmr is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You're 18 years old, about to be a grown man. Man the **** up and get out of your comfort zone. Seriously. I was insecure as **** too, chubby and zero contact with the opposite sex. Go socialize. It's the key to everything man. Better friends, better social circle, better confidence because friends aren't retarded. Dress well, lift well, eat well, study well. Write down your bad sides, eliminate them one by one by doing random **** that is the exact opposite. You fat? Lose weight. You think you're ugly? Well, what can you do to make it better? (clear skin, proper hair cut, dress well, do things that take away from your looks, make you appear more interesting etc).

Don't wait for a change to happen, it wont. Jump right into it, **** the world and get better.
    freddenmr.tumblr.com

Registered User TheInvictus1995's Avatar
    TheInvictus1995 is not very helpful. (-500) TheInvictus1995 is not very helpful. (-500) TheInvictus1995 is not very helpful. (-500) TheInvictus1995 is not very helpful. (-500) TheInvictus1995 is not very helpful. (-500) TheInvictus1995 is not very helpful. (-500) TheInvictus1995 is not very helpful. (-500) TheInvictus1995 is not very helpful. (-500) TheInvictus1995 is not very helpful. (-500) TheInvictus1995 is not very helpful. (-500) TheInvictus1995 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by madfire89 View Post
    18 years old, first year in Engineering and;

Physically Insecure as fuk, constantly think im a 3-4/10 facially. (in reality, may not be the case)
    Socially awkward
    Just Lost most of my closest friends, as they've been talking behind my back calling me annoying and chit.
    Don't have many friends atm, not sure how to make new ones (yes at college)
    went NC months ago and STILL can't stop thinking of ex gf from over a year ago, who is now mega sloot
    Lifts because insecure
    Have a chit relationship with parents , too puzzy to do chit all about it
    Chronic masturbator (2x/day usually)
    Not sure where I want to go in life
    Addicted to the internet/********
    and pretty much...
    Depressed because of the above

I know I have the potential to not be those things. but idk brahs.
    motivation? fuk
    I want to be something in life, change the world, idk... become rich as fuk and donate chit. i want to be great.
    strong major mate, at least you'll make more $$$ than your libtard area studies majors.
    enjoy 50-60K or more fresh out of college, you gonna make it!

Panthrax is just really nice. (+1000) Panthrax is just really nice. (+1000) Panthrax is just really nice. (+1000) Panthrax is just really nice. (+1000) Panthrax is just really nice. (+1000) Panthrax is just really nice. (+1000) Panthrax is just really nice. (+1000) Panthrax is just really nice. (+1000) Panthrax is just really nice. (+1000) Panthrax is just really nice. (+1000) Panthrax is just really nice. (+1000)
    The big thing here Opie is that you're EIGHTEEN. I would give anything to get those 12 years back and do it all over with what I know now. You have a lot more time to serve and limitless potential. You're in an enviable position. Just learn to take advantage of it.

madfire89 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) madfire89 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) madfire89 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) madfire89 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) madfire89 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) madfire89 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) madfire89 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) madfire89 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) madfire89 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) madfire89 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) madfire89 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    I seriously love all you *******s to bits (no homo) tears of confusion atm, sweet sweet confusion with myself lol

Originally Posted by Panthrax View Post
    The big thing here Opie is that you're EIGHTEEN. I would give anything to get those 12 years back and do it all over with what I know now. You have a lot more time to serve and limitless potential. You're in an enviable position. Just learn to take advantage of it.
    that's my point. im scared. I look at my parents who are 60 now. theyve lived all their lives supporrting my family and stuff like that. always told me never to leave a leaf unturned. Just dont know what to do

I hope we all make it. JungleJenetics's Avatar
    JungleJenetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JungleJenetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JungleJenetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JungleJenetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JungleJenetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JungleJenetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JungleJenetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JungleJenetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JungleJenetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JungleJenetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JungleJenetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Sig line can't be a novel

Tounx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tounx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tounx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tounx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tounx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tounx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tounx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tounx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tounx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tounx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tounx will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    be happy that you have gotten away from the megasloot. it would have just made your life worse. it was her decision to sloot it up, not yours. she wasn't a keeper, and there are others.
    One day I hope to be rich enough to afford an aquarium coffee table
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000R7ITUO/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B000R7ITUO&linkCode=as2&tag=wwwgiftsfor04-20

I seriously love all you *******s to bits (no homo) tears of confusion atm, sweet sweet confusion with myself lol

Honestly dude, another thing is that you're probably still going through puberty, it may not be making you taller anymore or w/e but it's still there emotionally and it's effecting you. It's a hormonal imbalance.

Lots of people get depressed constantly in puberty, even if things are going well. We've all been there brah, 30 y/o brah telling you you will make it. Just chin up and act like a man.

Originally Posted by JungleJenetics View Post
    Oh my goddddd the feels. Saw this movie recently.
    Does this mean I permanently delete my ******** and move one giant step for the better...? All dem memories gone though...

that's my point. im scared. I look at my parents who are 60 now. theyve lived all their lives supporrting my family and stuff like that. always told me never to leave a leaf unturned. Just dont know what to do

Don't be fooled into thinking supporting your family and being 60 years old and still married to your wife isn't something to celebrate. We have unrealistic standards because of the internet, but those are values to be cherished and something to be very proud of. Taking care of a family is the ultimate man move.

You don't have to give up on your dreams, you just have to have a day job getting in the way of them now. It's not as bad as it sounds. Get off work and then become a guitar god/world-famous DJ/author/screenwriter/bathtub meth manufacturer.

I hope we all make it. JungleJenetics's Avatar
    JungleJenetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JungleJenetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JungleJenetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JungleJenetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JungleJenetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JungleJenetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JungleJenetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JungleJenetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JungleJenetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JungleJenetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JungleJenetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Does this mean I permanently delete my ******** and move one giant step for the better...? All dem memories gone though...
    I don't have ********, instagram, or twitter, you have new memories to make homie. You aren't the only 18 year old feeling overwhelmed.
    Sig line can't be a novel

PatStaySFB will become famous soon enough. (+50) PatStaySFB will become famous soon enough. (+50) PatStaySFB will become famous soon enough. (+50) PatStaySFB will become famous soon enough. (+50) PatStaySFB will become famous soon enough. (+50) PatStaySFB will become famous soon enough. (+50) PatStaySFB will become famous soon enough. (+50) PatStaySFB will become famous soon enough. (+50) PatStaySFB will become famous soon enough. (+50) PatStaySFB will become famous soon enough. (+50) PatStaySFB will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    take this in OP

would smash. dont care what age she is.

You can deactivate ********, it essentially deletes you from ********, removes all your comments, pictures, etc., but the second you reactivate it all magically reappears. It's not going anywhere. Deleting ******** may not be the answer, but not being consumed with distractions definitely is.

jakebrah2 is just really nice. (+1000) jakebrah2 is just really nice. (+1000) jakebrah2 is just really nice. (+1000) jakebrah2 is just really nice. (+1000) jakebrah2 is just really nice. (+1000) jakebrah2 is just really nice. (+1000) jakebrah2 is just really nice. (+1000) jakebrah2 is just really nice. (+1000) jakebrah2 is just really nice. (+1000) jakebrah2 is just really nice. (+1000) jakebrah2 is just really nice. (+1000)
    1. Stop masturbating (srs)
    2. Stop giving a fuk about people I.E. ********. Stop going on that chit.
    3. Life is tough, deal with it.

You're gonna make it. Just try this, pls, do it for yourself m8

You can deactivate ********, it essentially deletes you from ********, removes all your comments, pictures, etc., but the second you reactivate it all magically reappears. It's not going anywhere. Deleting ******** may not be the answer, but not being consumed with distractions definitely is.
    haha yeah you're right, but ive tried that heaps... easy to get back on even with changing password.
    its all or nothing man... but hey , ive got 136 lieks on a dp ive had since 2012 which im too scaerd to change because i might get 10 likes now. sad isnt it?

psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    dude you are starting to sound like the dream me (Full srs). i wanted to start my own export/import business (aware on alibaba?) start of 2014. got the idea from misc. it was apart of earing dat der $$$ so i could get enough to do something with it all some day. Dude, could you tell me what you say i do? Im 18 as stated, first year engineering , at a uni full of engineers like myself. How do I stand out? Get those internships? make progress in eng? etc? Start my own business perhaps? Any help/tips would be GREAT
    lol coincidentally my business is also import/export (srs) and some of the suppliers i'm contacting are through alibaba

the best way to stand out in any field is through networking. you've gotta get out of your comfort zone, attend a bunch of info sessions/panels, and network with people. ask for their contact info and just try to stay in touch. make sure your resume is always up to date and looking good. also, most colleges have their own career site with job listings catered towards students, so i'd definitely recommend that (in fact that's how i got my internship after freshman year)

when it comes to studying, i have an issue with laziness/procrastination that i'm still trying to break out of. just make sure you cultivate a good work ethic, and that'll help with your studying. don't skip lectures, and take detailed notes. i've found that taking notes on paper instead of on a computer makes it easier to avoid distractions in class

as for business, i think college is the best time to start one because you have all the legal rights/privileges of being an adult but you have much more free time. find a good idea, make sure it's feasible, and work on it and do tons of research. there's no need to reinvent the wheel though. if you have an idea, chances are it's been done before. best thing to do is to find a product/service that's in demand, and figure out how to either:
    1) offer it for a lower price
    2) offer it at a higher quality
    3) put a unique twist on it

good luck, and keep at it!

edit: no need to delete ********. it can actually be a very useful tool/platform. however, do try to control your usage and not take it too seriously.
    "Psai is the love child of Rick Ross, Ghandi and Oz" - Phoenix9369

"you are going to be an excellent father, loving husband, and an unselfish lover one day" - TellitAgain

"You'll always be my favorite CEO. Always." - Tweedurr

"I have big respect for any young man as hard working as Psai" - Motiviert

haha yeah you're right, but ive tried that heaps... easy to get back on even with changing password.
    its all or nothing man... but hey , ive got 136 lieks on a dp ive had since 2012 which im too scaerd to change because i might get 10 likes now. sad isnt it?

The last 3 words of this post are what you should worry about. You care too much about other people's perception of you.

Honestly you need to spend time with some positive people, and read some positive books.

"Wherever You Go, There You Are" by Jon Kabatt-Zinn. Start reading this ASAP, it will get you out of your head and into the moment.
    ***Carry 12 Bags of Groceries on One Arm, Never Make 2 Trips Crew***
    ***Stern Show Superfan Crew***
    ***Still Reads Books Crew***
    ***Arnold Is My Real Dad Crew***

SOLIDOPS is a name known to all. (+5000) SOLIDOPS is a name known to all. (+5000) SOLIDOPS is a name known to all. (+5000) SOLIDOPS is a name known to all. (+5000) SOLIDOPS is a name known to all. (+5000) SOLIDOPS is a name known to all. (+5000) SOLIDOPS is a name known to all. (+5000) SOLIDOPS is a name known to all. (+5000) SOLIDOPS is a name known to all. (+5000) SOLIDOPS is a name known to all. (+5000) SOLIDOPS is a name known to all. (+5000)
    no hate at all bro but you sound like every other insecure/lost 18 year old. just keep grindin and you'll make it. focus on improving your life and current situation.

1. lift
    2. stay at dorms to make friends
    3. study
    4. find a part time job tutoring kids in engineering or some other stuff

and don't worry about the future, because you're having problems with the present...so just focus on setting very small goals and doing it.

dead srs lots of 18 yr olds go thru this, just keep at it...and you'll feel better as you get older

Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    destroy everything you have excluding your health.

inb4 tyler durden

The last 3 words of this post are what you should worry about. You care too much about other people's perception of you.

Honestly you need to spend time with some positive people, and read some positive books.

"Wherever You Go, There You Are" by Jon Kabatt-Zinn. Start reading this ASAP, it will get you out of your head and into the moment.
    you went from red to 1000+ reps. you got mod repped. my wishes for you came true, it seems im glad. ofcourse my reps made the majority of your newly greens
    ill look into to book, thanks!

Originally Posted by psai View Post
    lol coincidentally my business is also import/export (srs) and some of the suppliers i'm contacting are through alibaba

the best way to stand out in any field is through networking. you've gotta get out of your comfort zone, attend a bunch of info sessions/panels, and network with people. ask for their contact info and just try to stay in touch. make sure your resume is always up to date and looking good. also, most colleges have their own career site with job listings catered towards students, so i'd definitely recommend that (in fact that's how i got my internship after freshman year)

when it comes to studying, i have an issue with laziness/procrastination that i'm still trying to break out of. just make sure you cultivate a good work ethic, and that'll help with your studying. don't skip lectures, and take detailed notes. i've found that taking notes on paper instead of on a computer makes it easier to avoid distractions in class

as for business, i think college is the best time to start one because you have all the legal rights/privileges of being an adult but you have much more free time. find a good idea, make sure it's feasible, and work on it and do tons of research. there's no need to reinvent the wheel though. if you have an idea, chances are it's been done before. best thing to do is to find a product/service that's in demand, and figure out how to either:
    1) offer it for a lower price
    2) offer it at a higher quality
    3) put a unique twist on it

good luck, and keep at it!

edit: no need to delete ********. it can actually be a very useful tool/platform. however, do try to control your usage and not take it too seriously.
    thanks for the extensive help!

Kaybee93 is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaybee93 is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaybee93 is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaybee93 is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaybee93 is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaybee93 is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaybee93 is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaybee93 is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaybee93 is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaybee93 is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaybee93 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by BurnBarrel69 View Post
    you arent going to find what youre looking for here

and 18 jacking off 2x a day is normal

get out of your head and go out do something thats interesting, find a hobby

and quit being such a goddamn pussy about life
    In what world is being a depressed chronic masturbator incapable of forming and maintaining relationships normal?

OP, you really need to focus on self improvement and building up your confidence. Also cut out all your destructive habits like fapping 2x a day. I can guarantee you that a month of no fap will leave you a totally different person. Learn to socialize. Read books and material on interacting with others. I was like you a few years ago until I got fed up with being FA and began taking steps to better my life.

JayVCCP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JayVCCP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JayVCCP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JayVCCP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JayVCCP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JayVCCP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JayVCCP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JayVCCP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JayVCCP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JayVCCP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JayVCCP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by JackMDaniels View Post
    give up masturbating. srs your hunger for sloots from this will outweigh your insecurities.

easier said than done i know (masturbation seems to be the only thing you get enjoyment out of atm) but once you get going all of the above will be sweet
    i second this. i know how you feel tho. also 18 atm and not even lifting -_-
    going to start tho

Originally Posted by Kaybee93 View Post
    In what world is being a depressed chronic masturbator incapable of forming and maintaining relationships normal?

OP, you really need to focus on self improvement and building up your confidence. Also cut out all your destructive habits like fapping 2x a day. I can guarantee you that a month of no fap will leave you a totally different person. Learn to socialize. Read books and material on interacting with others. I was like you a few years ago until I got fed up with being FA and began taking steps to better my life.
    true that

bump for more !!! thread is good

rigbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) rigbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) rigbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) rigbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) rigbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) rigbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) rigbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) rigbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) rigbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) rigbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) rigbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    18 years old, first year in Engineering and;

Physically Insecure as fuk, constantly think im a 3-4/10 facially. (in reality, may not be the case)
    Socially awkward
    Just Lost most of my closest friends, as they've been talking behind my back calling me annoying and chit.
    Don't have many friends atm, not sure how to make new ones (yes at college)
    went NC months ago and STILL can't stop thinking of ex gf from over a year ago, who is now mega sloot
    Lifts because insecure
    Have a chit relationship with parents , too puzzy to do chit all about it
    Chronic masturbator (2x/day usually)
    Not sure where I want to go in life
    Addicted to the internet/******** - cares about ******** popularity
    Just got a part time job at KFC which I might be getting fired from, cos I cant turn up often- LACK OF TIME MANAGEMENT SKILLS
    and pretty much...
    Depressed because of the above

I know I have the potential to not be those things. but idk brahs.
    motivation? fuk
    I want to be something in life, change the world, idk... become rich as fuk and donate chit. i want to be great.
    In order...

1. don't care too much about stetics', that chit comes from within (all about the aura of confidence bro)
    2. You're only as socially awkward as you make yourself. Calm down and release the anxiety, it's a reciprocal cycle.
    3. F*ck the haters, we live on a planet of 7 billion people. If they are saying you're annoying you probably are, as you're posting a needy thread about it online. Ease off and don't be so needy with your friends and they'll come around.
    4. Get some hobbies and meet people with similar interests, or people that you "vibe with". Don't be afraid to as dudes on man dates
    5. Get that hoe off the ********, don't talk to her, don't associate with her, and try to get laid or form a new relationship. If you break up with a girl you gotta purge yourself with other women to move on (it's the truth)
    6. Lift cuz you wanna achieve domination over complacency. Rise above
    7. Get on good with family. Family comes first. Family is #1 and will always be there
    8. Jerking off is ok but just don't watch porn. Porn is whack
    9. You're too young to know what you wanna do with your life
    10. Get off ********, ******** is whack. Internet is good if you use it as a tool for discovery, entertainment (no porn), and self improvement
    11. F*ck KFC get a real job. Go do construction or labour. It will build character and your body

Or just join the military