Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    wolfsbain76 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Damn those HS kids!!

I have a question, am I the only that gets annoyed by seeing scrawney high school kids come in to the gym just to bulk up and get toned within a few months?! Meanwhile, I've been going to the gym for years and I barely look as good as they do! I now know how older supermodels feel when they try to keep up with the newer and younger models! I understand that once we hit 30 we start to lose testosterone, but are our bodies really that **** out of luck over 30, that we can't cut or get big like the young guys?!

Do any of you feel frustrated like this, and what/how do you deal with it? I just can't seem to get bigger, stronger or leaner, so any suggestions would be appreciated.

steveh5200 will become famous soon enough. (+50) steveh5200 will become famous soon enough. (+50) steveh5200 will become famous soon enough. (+50) steveh5200 will become famous soon enough. (+50) steveh5200 will become famous soon enough. (+50) steveh5200 will become famous soon enough. (+50) steveh5200 will become famous soon enough. (+50) steveh5200 will become famous soon enough. (+50) steveh5200 will become famous soon enough. (+50) steveh5200 will become famous soon enough. (+50) steveh5200 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Right now I put em to shame and since I used to be fat I enjoy every second of it.

Originally Posted by wolfsbain76 View Post
    I have a question, am I the only that gets annoyed by seeing scrawney high school kids come in to the gym just to bulk up and get toned within a few months?! Meanwhile, I've been going to the gym for years and I barely look as good as they do! I now know how older supermodels feel when they try to keep up with the newer and younger models! I understand that once we hit 30 we start to lose testosterone, but are our bodies really that **** out of luck over 30, that we can't cut or get big like the young guys?!

Do any of you feel frustrated like this, and what/how do you deal with it? I just can't seem to get bigger, stronger or leaner, so any suggestions would be appreciated.

djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    So you have made no progress?

Somethings wrong, training or diet.

Post more info...

Also , who cares about them time to focus on your results

Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Strong first post....

You will get no sympathy here. There are folks 10-20 even 30 years older than you here that put most people to shame. Want to know how...I'll let you in on the little secret.

Hard work and consistency.

You are welcome. Don't let age define who you can be.
    ☻/
    /▌
    / \ Don't care what you do crew.

Former natty ☠ 101- lift heavy things consistently over time as often as you can recover from.

invictus68 will become famous soon enough. (+50) invictus68 will become famous soon enough. (+50) invictus68 will become famous soon enough. (+50) invictus68 will become famous soon enough. (+50) invictus68 will become famous soon enough. (+50) invictus68 will become famous soon enough. (+50) invictus68 will become famous soon enough. (+50) invictus68 will become famous soon enough. (+50) invictus68 will become famous soon enough. (+50) invictus68 will become famous soon enough. (+50) invictus68 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i am just jealous i am old and their not...then I laugh cause its never as long as they think it will be.

Brdprey is just really nice. (+1000) Brdprey is just really nice. (+1000) Brdprey is just really nice. (+1000) Brdprey is just really nice. (+1000) Brdprey is just really nice. (+1000) Brdprey is just really nice. (+1000) Brdprey is just really nice. (+1000) Brdprey is just really nice. (+1000) Brdprey is just really nice. (+1000) Brdprey is just really nice. (+1000) Brdprey is just really nice. (+1000)
    BUT, those kids have not been thru what you have. how many of them kids are going to stick with it? how many will turn into societal numbers of over weight lazy bstrds? keep a stiff upper lip and know your one of the elites that want to be healthy and will do anything to achieve said health.

Originally Posted by Jtbny View Post
    Strong first post....

You will get no sympathy here. There are folks 10-20 even 30 years older than you here that put most people to shame. Want to know how...I'll let you in on the little secret.

Not looking for sympathy, was more of just a rant. I'm frustrated with myself and need help/advice. And I whole hearted appreciate the "work hard and consistancy" advice. Props to you, Sir.

steveh5200 will become famous soon enough. (+50) steveh5200 will become famous soon enough. (+50) steveh5200 will become famous soon enough. (+50) steveh5200 will become famous soon enough. (+50) steveh5200 will become famous soon enough. (+50) steveh5200 will become famous soon enough. (+50) steveh5200 will become famous soon enough. (+50) steveh5200 will become famous soon enough. (+50) steveh5200 will become famous soon enough. (+50) steveh5200 will become famous soon enough. (+50) steveh5200 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    That was pretty helpful lol.

You should look at your training & nutrition though. At 37 you are still young, certainly not ready for the trash heap.

Not looking for sympathy, was more of just a rant. I'm frustrated with myself and need help/advice. And I whole hearted appreciate the "work hard and consistancy" advice. Props to you, Sir.

Originally Posted by djflex View Post
    So you have made no progress?

Somethings wrong, training or diet.

Post more info...

Also , who cares about them time to focus on your results
    Man, my progress is like a roller coster ride. I've stopped using supplements many months ago, and fell better and stronger...but...at times I think I should start again. Example, let's take benching. I would be able to lift 225, the following weeks, I'd be able to only do 185! I'm going to experiment by going on creatine and BCAA.

broad.stance is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) broad.stance is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) broad.stance is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) broad.stance is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) broad.stance is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) broad.stance is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) broad.stance is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) broad.stance is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) broad.stance is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) broad.stance is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) broad.stance is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Man, my progress is like a roller coster ride. I've stopped using supplements many months ago, and fell better and stronger...but...at times I think I should start again. Example, let's take benching. I would be able to lift 225, the following weeks, I'd be able to only do 185! I'm going to experiment by going on creatine and BCAA.
    With a 40 lb. difference from one week to the next, your best bets are to look at the consistency of your nutritional intake, and then how your resistance training is programmed.

If you're confident those two things are in order, then go ahead and supplement. But if they're lacking, then creatine and BCAAs aren't going to help as much.
    Hums the theme to Superman during planks and LYTPs. Now that you've read this, you will too.

All right boys, now watch how this is done. The key is to put it all in your groin and your back.
    Take your legs totally out of the equation. Lift with your lower back in a jerking, twisting motion.
    -- Peter Griffin

Go down the line:
    http://www.greatergood.com

TylDurden has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    who cares about those kids, there is always someone younger smarter better looking and with more money

for me progress isnt linear more like a wave of ups and downs, but over time that wave is trending up. after making a gain just know it comes with a cost so allow time to recover, so you dont get stuck on a plateau.

Dencio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dencio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dencio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dencio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dencio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dencio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dencio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dencio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dencio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dencio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dencio has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Stats: 5'2", 131 lbs

kids these days are much taller and stocky despite not going to the gym...not to mention their metabolism
    you might be looking the wrong direction here...
    just do you...

ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    so any suggestions would be appreciated.
    You are lacking consistency and hard work! Get those corrected and you will have the kids thinking the same about you.
    Every day counts.

-[][][]---------[][][]-

I has a PHmuthaf'nD in Broscience!

ntrllftr > azstrengthlosscouchpotato

Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ntrllftr View Post
    You are lacking consistency and hard work! Get those corrected and you will have the kids thinking the same about you.
    I was just going to post something along the same lines...freaking wizard!
    400# Bulgarian bicep curl

Jsf721 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jsf721 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jsf721 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jsf721 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jsf721 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jsf721 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jsf721 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jsf721 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jsf721 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jsf721 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jsf721 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Same at my gym. It is definitely the T levels-IMHO. Mine are not low, but I am 47. I have made progress on loosing fat, getting stronger and looking better. Not where I want to be yet but on the right track.

I go to the gym at a set time and days and see the same people regularly. I see the progress some make and it is astounding how fast younger peoples bodies respond. Another guy my age at the gym and I spoke about it. He told me that this is why so many older people have gone to purchasing Human Growth hormone outside the country. He said it has to do with the speed the muscle tissue is repaired once torn in the working out process. He is in very knowledgeable and much better shape than I am, and has been at it for years. I started 6 months ago after a 25 year lapse.

I am not interested in HGH or any steroid, or drug but it is frustrating to see people get gains so quickly.

I plan on getting there on my own through dedication, diet and hard work. Stay the course.

Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ntrllftr View Post
    Originally Posted by Smelly bull View Post
    I was just going to post something along the same lines...freaking wizard!
    Originally Posted by Jtbny View Post
    Strong first post....

Wankers.....

☻/
    /▌
    / \ Don't care what you do crew.

Former natty ☠ 101- lift heavy things consistently over time as often as you can recover from.

bigtallox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigtallox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigtallox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigtallox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigtallox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigtallox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigtallox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigtallox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigtallox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigtallox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigtallox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I have a question, am I the only that gets annoyed by seeing scrawney high school kids come in to the gym just to bulk up and get toned within a few months?!
    Please define "toned". But to answer the question I think you're asking, no. Oh wait, I mean yes.

I understand that once we hit 30 we start to lose testosterone,
    yeah what whatever. People should stop thinking about things like this and just train.
    Qualifying for long drive contest with 328 yard drive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DKrGuFlqhaA

2017 Utah State Longest drive. This one went 328 and got me into finals
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lx-_3HrZzI4

2017 Rockwell challenge. 325 yards
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VeuB2rPMcBA

Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Actually, I never feel that way. All the high school kids I see in my gym are skinny and weak...and I have never seen a high school kid get big and strong in just a few months. But then again, I may have very different standards than you for what I consider big/strong.
    It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man.

OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Karl_Hungus View Post
    Actually, I never feel that way. All the high school kids I see in my gym are skinny and weak...and I have never seen a high school kid get big and strong in just a few months. But then again, I may have very different standards than you for what I consider big/strong.
    Was just about to post the same thing. I train at World's and the biggest cream puffs in the place are the twentysomething/teens. Not a single decent build among them and their lifts are ****ing embarrassing. Work ethic not even once. Nothing to be envious of IMO.
    "I'm a street walking cheetah with a heart full of napalm." -Iggy and The Stooges

Juggertha is a name known to all. (+5000) Juggertha is a name known to all. (+5000) Juggertha is a name known to all. (+5000) Juggertha is a name known to all. (+5000) Juggertha is a name known to all. (+5000) Juggertha is a name known to all. (+5000) Juggertha is a name known to all. (+5000) Juggertha is a name known to all. (+5000) Juggertha is a name known to all. (+5000) Juggertha is a name known to all. (+5000) Juggertha is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Here in Korea, the HS kids are the size of American Elementary schoolers.

Makes me feel like a giant
    I don't lift weights, I flex under duress.

My 12 month progress thread
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155962953&p=1113020323#post1113020323

mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    When I was in high school all we did was drink, smoke and get high. I like when I see HS kids at the gym and younger ones too. I really hope my kids will continue in the gym at that age too and not out in the world being a$$holes.

I've never understood being jealous of somebody else's success to the point of complaining. They do their thing, I do mine. I have short comings, I work on them. Chances are pretty high they have problems too

BJE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BJE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BJE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BJE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BJE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BJE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BJE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BJE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BJE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BJE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BJE is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I am not intimidated by teenagers in the gym. They are usually very skinny or they are fat. Occasionally there may be a teenager or a guy in his twenties who has a better physique than me, but I just think to myself that these guys are young and I am 49. What's the likelihood they will be fit when they are my age?
    "Quidvis recte factum quamvis humile praeclarum - Whatsoever is rightly done, however humble, is noble." Sir Henry Royce

discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The only thing the younger ones in my gym have on me is their titties don't sag yet from nursing 10 pound babies.

Otherwise, I look better than them.
    Sheriff John Brown always hated me
    For what I don't know
    Every time I plant a seed
    He said kill them before they grow

raynerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raynerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raynerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raynerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raynerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raynerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raynerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raynerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raynerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raynerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raynerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by mirroroferised View Post
    When I was in high school all we did was drink, smoke and get high. I like when I see HS kids at the gym and younger ones too. I really hope my kids will continue in the gym at that age too and not out in the world being a$$holes.

I've never understood being jealous of somebody else's success to the point of complaining. They do their thing, I do mine. I have short comings, I work on them. Chances are pretty high they have problems too
    This^^ totally agree

The Cake Is A Lie! StressMonkey's Avatar
    StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Very wise words.
    There will come a day when I tire of listening to 80's music. That day is not today.

I Really Miss The Old BodySpace

-O35 5'8" Crew- -Karl_Hungus Crew-

Do_Somethin is a name known to all. (+5000) Do_Somethin is a name known to all. (+5000) Do_Somethin is a name known to all. (+5000) Do_Somethin is a name known to all. (+5000) Do_Somethin is a name known to all. (+5000) Do_Somethin is a name known to all. (+5000) Do_Somethin is a name known to all. (+5000) Do_Somethin is a name known to all. (+5000) Do_Somethin is a name known to all. (+5000) Do_Somethin is a name known to all. (+5000) Do_Somethin is a name known to all. (+5000)

Neknomination/natural selection.

DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Gee, I wish I had started lifting when I was young like OP!

Hormone and genetics differ form person to person. Some folks are just blessed, whether young or old. The rest of us have to bust ass in the gym and kitchen, and be disciplined and persistent.

Originally Posted by discdoggie View Post
    Otherwise, I look better than them.
    Oh HELL yeah!
    Peace: Lift Long and Prosper!

Alamagan Dågan - and proud of it!

Lean, mean, geek machine

Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Karl_Hungus View Post
    One of the gyms I train in is full of HS kids. I'm often surprised at their strength, some pretty "small" young Men and Women approach elite numbers. The common thing I see is horrid form though, I would think that the coaches who teach these kids would have some training in executing lifts, but maybe they were busy doing other things that semester.
    Don't put that on me Ricky Bobby, don't you ever put that on me.

Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    My body looks the same as it did when I was 17. Not that it ever looked that great to begin with but at least it didn't get much worse

paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    LOL You can't go back! Not that I've really ever wanted to. There are some youngins' that work out when I get to the gym a bit late in the day. Most are skinny little suckers, just like I was at their age. More power to them in their efforts! There are a couple...pushing 6 feet tall or over. Just big kids naturally. Probably play football in school. LOL I'd have loved to have had that sort of a 'chassis' growing up. I'd be a lot bigger now if that were the case. LMAO Regardless; whoever, whatever in the gym..."It don't matter to me..." I hit it as hard as anyone there, doesn't matter how much bigger they are than me! Youngins' or old folk. It's all good!
    paolo59

"If you're going through hell, keep going!" Winston Churchill