Martynsfield has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

First time attempt to diet right..

Hey guys. Very new to this. I have been to gyms on and off for years but never got really serious about changing myself until this year.
    Im 27 years old and weigh around 166lb. I have been reading this forum a lot over the last few months trying to learn a few tips and tricks to help me succeed with my goals.

The one clear thing that I have learned from a lot of the posts is that your diet is one of the most important things to get right.
    I have been eating 'clean' for about a month now and am really enjoying it. I was not used to eating so much so have raised my calorie intake over the first few weeks from 1700 to just under 3000.

I have been lifting 4 days per week, mostly first thing in the morning (0500) two days on one day off and then doing abs on the 7th day. each gym session is around an hour long.
    On the rest days I have been doing some light cardio. 40mins on treadmill 3.5mph at max incline.

I have attached my meal plan with a breakdown of amounts of macros and split into bulking and cutting. There is also a meal plan so you can see what time of the day i have been eating also. It is in an excel spreadsheet and there are a few tabs.

Any comments would be much appreciated
    Attached Files