Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Zebura will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zebura will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zebura will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zebura will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zebura will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zebura will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zebura will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zebura will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zebura will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zebura will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zebura will become famous soon enough. (+50)

HELP My 4 year old ate my creatine!!!!!!

Guys ok so I was babysitting my sister after I got back from the gym and I haven't taken my creatine so I took it out to scoop it but then I really had to **** from the caffeine that I took as a pre workout so I just left it out and ran to ****. When I got back the spoon was inside the tub and I could see it was a little more messy. My sister mixed it with her orange juice and drank it cus she thought it was white cool aid!! She said she had 3 tablespoons, it didn't all dissolve cus theres still some in the glass, but she drank a decent amount. Guys I'm really scared that something will happen to her because she is on creatine now. WHAT will I tell my parents? Oh she took some creatine by accident and now her muscle will retain water and she gets bloated??? Babies cry when they get bloated I think my mom said once.

So my question is I guess will anything happen to her after the creatine and should I tell my parents?
    Thanks
    S: More
    B: Than
    D: You

Do not stand at my grave and weep,
    I am not there; I do not sleep.
    I am a thousand pounds of whey,
    I am the oats that start your day, I am the squats down to the grass,
    I am the gains in your muscle mass, When your strength begins to drift,
    I am the rush that helps yo lift.
    Of helpful bros that inspire
    I am your charm when the girls 'mire
    Do not stand at my grave and cry,
    I am not there; I did not die.

Sweet Prince of Paupers salamisalem's Avatar
    salamisalem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) salamisalem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) salamisalem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) salamisalem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) salamisalem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) salamisalem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) salamisalem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) salamisalem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) salamisalem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) salamisalem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) salamisalem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If she drank only a small amount as you say, it should be okay. Keep in mind creatine is a naturally occuring compound (there's something like 2 grams of creatine per pound of beef). If she drank like 5 grams, then I'd be worried and consult a physician.
    We're all gonna make it crew

just decide on what you ACTUALLY want and then make it happen. thats it. ignore the rest and put in the work and one day you'll find your happy - vampirelol

You win or you learn

B: 275 D: 415 S: 315 = 1005 (11/2015)

Zebura will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zebura will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zebura will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zebura will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zebura will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zebura will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zebura will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zebura will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zebura will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zebura will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zebura will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by salamisalem View Post
    If she drank only a small amount as you say, it should be okay. Keep in mind creatine is a naturally occuring compound (there's something like 2 grams of creatine per pound of beef). If she drank like 5 grams, then I'd be worried and consult a physician.
    Dude but she had like 4 TABLEspoons in there. I think she had way more than 5g man..

corvade is just really nice. (+1000) corvade is just really nice. (+1000) corvade is just really nice. (+1000) corvade is just really nice. (+1000) corvade is just really nice. (+1000) corvade is just really nice. (+1000) corvade is just really nice. (+1000) corvade is just really nice. (+1000) corvade is just really nice. (+1000) corvade is just really nice. (+1000) corvade is just really nice. (+1000)
    lawdy

i see you Zebura

Originally Posted by corvade View Post
    lawdy

i see you Zebura
    Dude!! Hey man do you think you can help me!?

aymen265 is on a distinguished road. (+10) aymen265 is on a distinguished road. (+10) aymen265 is on a distinguished road. (+10) aymen265 is on a distinguished road. (+10) aymen265 is on a distinguished road. (+10) aymen265 is on a distinguished road. (+10) aymen265 is on a distinguished road. (+10) aymen265 is on a distinguished road. (+10) aymen265 is on a distinguished road. (+10) aymen265 is on a distinguished road. (+10) aymen265 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    just contact a doctor i would asap if what the guy said is true 2g of creatine per pound of beef and if she toke 6g of creatine thats 3 pounds of beef
    you think a little kid can handle 3 pounds of beef?

GSixZero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GSixZero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GSixZero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GSixZero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GSixZero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GSixZero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GSixZero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GSixZero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GSixZero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GSixZero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GSixZero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I'm assuming this is roll bread because what kind of animal mixes kool-aid and oj?

but no issue. just make sure she stays hydrated.

gud1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gud1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gud1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gud1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gud1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gud1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gud1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gud1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gud1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gud1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gud1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by GSixZero View Post
    I'm assuming this is roll bread because what kind of animal mixes kool-aid and oj?

but no issue. just make sure she stays hydrated.
    lol'd at kool-aid + oj

JtuffA is just really nice. (+1000) JtuffA is just really nice. (+1000) JtuffA is just really nice. (+1000) JtuffA is just really nice. (+1000) JtuffA is just really nice. (+1000) JtuffA is just really nice. (+1000) JtuffA is just really nice. (+1000) JtuffA is just really nice. (+1000) JtuffA is just really nice. (+1000) JtuffA is just really nice. (+1000) JtuffA is just really nice. (+1000)
    There should be a health hotline 24/7 for your city. Call and tell them your story. They are usually nurses who answer these calls. Do it asap just to be safe

Mcfreako has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mcfreako has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mcfreako has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mcfreako has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mcfreako has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mcfreako has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mcfreako has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mcfreako has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mcfreako has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mcfreako has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mcfreako has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Quick make her a proton shake or she'll lose all gains from creatine!!!
    Call me Sally

AlacrityH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlacrityH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlacrityH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlacrityH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlacrityH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlacrityH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlacrityH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlacrityH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlacrityH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlacrityH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlacrityH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    She's gonna be bigger than you OP
    Fates colliding. Love Undying.
    I rep all 5'5 and shorter on sight.

@ 150lbs BW
    Bench: 285
    Squat: 315
    Deadlift: 425
    OHP:165

Gavin93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gavin93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gavin93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gavin93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gavin93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gavin93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gavin93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gavin93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gavin93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gavin93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gavin93 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Now she'll never produce testosterone naturally for the rest of her life.

Nice going OP.
    "Anytime you pick up something heavy, it's a good thing. If it makes your total go up, use the $hit out of it. If it doesn't, don't." -HamburgerTrain

"The Ocean she is crazy; I once saw a dolphin jump out of the water 20 feet, and on it's way down, clubbed a girl in the head with a lead pipe."

"All chances in my hands, I must do my best." Zydrunas Savickas

CarD1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CarD1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CarD1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CarD1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CarD1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CarD1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CarD1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CarD1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CarD1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CarD1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CarD1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by salamisalem View Post
    Did you not read the part where she's 4? I'd sh!t a brick if I myself over did it with doses. Sorry OP, I'm just bandwagoning it now, "consult a physician"
    "You never want to fail because you didn't work hard enough" -Arnold Schwarzenegger

Oggie22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oggie22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oggie22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oggie22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oggie22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oggie22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oggie22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oggie22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oggie22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oggie22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oggie22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I'd imagine having her drink more water would be a step in the right direction.
    Oggie22's Lifting Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163231711

Starting stats: 137lbs @ 5'11

Injury count: Over 9000

HagenK is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HagenK is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HagenK is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HagenK is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HagenK is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HagenK is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HagenK is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HagenK is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HagenK is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HagenK is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HagenK is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Force her to drink a lot of water.

Caught in a Tornado Kick TheBudoka's Avatar
    TheBudoka will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheBudoka will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheBudoka will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheBudoka will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheBudoka will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheBudoka will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheBudoka will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheBudoka will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheBudoka will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheBudoka will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheBudoka will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Lol @ this thread and people saying contact a doctor asap.

She'll be fine, creatine has been tested on kids below the age of 13 already with no harmful effects so I doubt a few tablespoons in your 4 year old sister will have any side-effects. All those 4 tablespoons won't even be fully digested and absorbed anyway.
    Medical student, Hard Rock listener, Lifting fanatic, Karate practitioner & Reader of Eastern Philosophy.

Lifts - Squat: 160kg, Bench: 100kg, Deadlift: 190kg

CupcakeSquats is not very helpful. (-500) CupcakeSquats is not very helpful. (-500) CupcakeSquats is not very helpful. (-500) CupcakeSquats is not very helpful. (-500) CupcakeSquats is not very helpful. (-500) CupcakeSquats is not very helpful. (-500) CupcakeSquats is not very helpful. (-500) CupcakeSquats is not very helpful. (-500) CupcakeSquats is not very helpful. (-500) CupcakeSquats is not very helpful. (-500) CupcakeSquats is not very helpful. (-500)
    faujrk thats gonna be a jkced 4 yar old,ad
    My log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154949233

BL17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BL17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BL17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BL17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BL17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BL17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BL17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BL17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BL17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BL17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BL17 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    She'll be fine OP, she wouldn't have taken more than 5 grams. 5mg is 1 teaspoon. 5 MILLIGRAMS. Just keep her topped up with milk, water or squash and she'll be absolutely fine. Just be a bit more careful next time bro
    Bench Press: 142.5kg
    OHP: 102.5kg
    Deadlift: 222.5kg
    Squat: 187.5kg
    @ 76kg

ChromiumD has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ChromiumD has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ChromiumD has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ChromiumD has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ChromiumD has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ChromiumD has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ChromiumD has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ChromiumD has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I thought 1 tablespoon was around 15grams. Not trying to worry you OP but she'll be fine.

Euanjm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Euanjm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Euanjm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Euanjm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Euanjm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Euanjm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Euanjm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Euanjm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Euanjm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Euanjm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Euanjm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    1 teaspoon is 5grams... Have fun...

alex070707 is just really nice. (+1000) alex070707 is just really nice. (+1000) alex070707 is just really nice. (+1000) alex070707 is just really nice. (+1000) alex070707 is just really nice. (+1000) alex070707 is just really nice. (+1000) alex070707 is just really nice. (+1000) alex070707 is just really nice. (+1000) alex070707 is just really nice. (+1000) alex070707 is just really nice. (+1000) alex070707 is just really nice. (+1000)
    She should be completely fine, she won't absorb most of it anyway and it's a 1 time thing so no kidney damage will be caused, I would take her to the doctor just in case but the worst thing that could happen is her having a bad bathroom experience. Please be more careful next time.

susaree has a spectacular aura about. (+250) susaree has a spectacular aura about. (+250) susaree has a spectacular aura about. (+250) susaree has a spectacular aura about. (+250) susaree has a spectacular aura about. (+250) susaree has a spectacular aura about. (+250) susaree has a spectacular aura about. (+250) susaree has a spectacular aura about. (+250) susaree has a spectacular aura about. (+250) susaree has a spectacular aura about. (+250) susaree has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    so she thought she'd steal your kool-aid? but she is gonna get creatine bloating instead?
    karma is a b*tch
    at least she learned young

p.s I once read in a magazine that orange juice destroys creatine :/ looks like she won't be making all kindz of gains
    Last edited by susaree; 02-02-2014 at 02:53 AM.

Simon576 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Simon576 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Simon576 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Simon576 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Simon576 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Simon576 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Simon576 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Simon576 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Simon576 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Simon576 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Simon576 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    they start early now dont they

Registered User ShanilSeesurrun's Avatar
    ShanilSeesurrun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Zebura View Post
    Guys ok so I was babysitting my sister after I got back from the gym and I haven't taken my creatine so I took it out to scoop it but then I really had to **** from the caffeine that I took as a pre workout so I just left it out and ran to ****. When I got back the spoon was inside the tub and I could see it was a little more messy. My sister mixed it with her orange juice and drank it cus she thought it was white cool aid!! She said she had 3 tablespoons, it didn't all dissolve cus theres still some in the glass, but she drank a decent amount. Guys I'm really scared that something will happen to her because she is on creatine now. WHAT will I tell my parents? Oh she took some creatine by accident and now her muscle will retain water and she gets bloated??? Babies cry when they get bloated I think my mom said once.

So my question is I guess will anything happen to her after the creatine and should I tell my parents?
    Thanks

She wont b able to digest most of it anyways...still u should call a doctor or smthing.
    I hope u hide ur creatine somewhere safe from now on :P

On a shelf somewhere or on ur fridge maybe

TheguyfromDK15 is not very helpful. (-500) TheguyfromDK15 is not very helpful. (-500) TheguyfromDK15 is not very helpful. (-500) TheguyfromDK15 is not very helpful. (-500) TheguyfromDK15 is not very helpful. (-500) TheguyfromDK15 is not very helpful. (-500) TheguyfromDK15 is not very helpful. (-500) TheguyfromDK15 is not very helpful. (-500) TheguyfromDK15 is not very helpful. (-500) TheguyfromDK15 is not very helpful. (-500) TheguyfromDK15 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Consider this OP

On a cold Friday afternoon, I had come home from school. I had been thinking of the gym all day. I was hungry, didn't have any lunch. In fact, I didn't eat because I spent the money. For the past month I was saving up for something. Something special which I bought at GNC. I was surprised they didn't ask for ID; I was pretty sure the cashier noticed how nervous I was. Anyways, my mom asked my how my day was when I got home, but I ignored her. I have more important things to do. I run to the bathroom and unpack my bag. In my school bag is a white plastic bag from GNC. I open the bag, first removing the receipt and flushing it down the toilet to get rid of the evidence. My heart was racing now. I unpack the creatine monster from the bag.

I wonder what people will be asking me when they see that I will be 50lbs heavier. Should I say I was just eating a lot? I remove the label from the tub and tear it into a thousand small pieces. I flush that down the toilet, too. It is time now. I run up to my room when my mom ask me what I am holding. I panic, sweat drips down my forehead and my teeth chatter. "Mom, it's just for a school project". "What project?" "I don't know mom I just started it!". A tear runs down my cheek. I run upstairs and open the creatine, scooping upservings into a clear water bottle. What have I gotten myself into? I fill it with water and drink it. There is no turning back now. The creatine monster is inside me now, it will control me. What should I do if I die? I cant let my family know about this.

I open the creatine tub and throw it all out the window; a white cloud of mysterious dust sparkles into the wind so graciously. I feel the substance taking control of me; I am now the monster. I walk downstairs, its time to work out; time to get big. Now I worry, I don't want to get too big; people will think I use steroids. I do use steroids. No I don't. Creatine. All I see is the weights now, I am almost downstairs when I hear "Do you want a cookie I just baked". I know I do not have time for this **** now. "No mom I do not want a cookie" I walk in the basement and drop to my knees before the weights, tears running down my cheeks. I turn to the right and look at myself in the mirror. Oh god, what have I done?

Ok so update I woke up and she cried a lot st night and today she is more. Bloated than usual, guys I'm scared she looks poofy

susaree has a spectacular aura about. (+250) susaree has a spectacular aura about. (+250) susaree has a spectacular aura about. (+250) susaree has a spectacular aura about. (+250) susaree has a spectacular aura about. (+250) susaree has a spectacular aura about. (+250) susaree has a spectacular aura about. (+250) susaree has a spectacular aura about. (+250) susaree has a spectacular aura about. (+250) susaree has a spectacular aura about. (+250) susaree has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Zebura View Post
    Ok so update I woke up and she cried a lot st night and today she is more. Bloated than usual, guys I'm scared she looks poofy
    don't chat sh*t lol
    she only had 5mg once

u wot m1.68179283050743⁴ Manc33's Avatar
    Location: Manchester, England, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Manc33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manc33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manc33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manc33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manc33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manc33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manc33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manc33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manc33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manc33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manc33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    inb4 CPS
    u wot m1.68179283050742908606225095246644152⁴

mkz93 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mkz93 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mkz93 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mkz93 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mkz93 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mkz93 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mkz93 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mkz93 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mkz93 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mkz93 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mkz93 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    holy fuking lol OP you goofd hard now we have 4 year olds with all sorts of gainz n chit.

u wot m1.68179283050743⁴ Manc33's Avatar
    Location: Manchester, England, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Manc33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manc33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manc33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manc33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manc33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manc33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manc33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manc33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manc33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manc33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manc33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Yep, she will be sat on a porch sipping lemonade soon enough.
    u wot m1.68179283050742908606225095246644152⁴