pangms has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pangms has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pangms has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pangms has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pangms has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pangms has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pangms has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pangms has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pangms has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pangms has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pangms has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cool One thing I dont like about powdered supplements

Have you ever got a tub of a powdered supplement and you open it and the seal around the opening doesnt rip off completely? Or when you look for the scooper and end up having to search intensively for it? Sometimes I have to rotate the tub to find the scooper and it doesnt help if the tub is not clear or its a huge 10 lb bag. and you gotta dig around for it LOL. Not mentioning any brands, but I hate it when this happens. Maybe its a marketing strategy to get the product on you before taking it.

BlueChipper is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlueChipper is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlueChipper is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlueChipper is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlueChipper is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlueChipper is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlueChipper is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlueChipper is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlueChipper is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlueChipper is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlueChipper is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Part of taking supplements I am afraid. It doesn't take THAT much effort to find a scooper in all honesty. If its that big a problem, find the scooper, and keep it in a cupboard or drawer.

As far as the seal not ripping cleanly, Its really a non-issue unless you have serious OCD.

tommydec02 is just really nice. (+1000) tommydec02 is just really nice. (+1000) tommydec02 is just really nice. (+1000) tommydec02 is just really nice. (+1000) tommydec02 is just really nice. (+1000) tommydec02 is just really nice. (+1000) tommydec02 is just really nice. (+1000) tommydec02 is just really nice. (+1000) tommydec02 is just really nice. (+1000) tommydec02 is just really nice. (+1000) tommydec02 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by pangms View Post
    Have you ever got a tub of a powdered supplement and you open it and the seal around the opening doesnt rip off completely? Or when you look for the scooper and end up having to search intensively for it? Sometimes I have to rotate the tub to find the scooper and it doesnt help if the tub is not clear or its a huge 10 lb bag. and you gotta dig around for it LOL. Not mentioning any brands, but I hate it when this happens. Maybe its a marketing strategy to get the product on you before taking it.

I use a grilling fork lol idk if thats what its called but use that to find the scoop and I usually order the same brand so I keep a spare scoop
    the seal not coming all the way off sucks bc everytime I open the canister the powder gets everywhere
    *** Tennessee Titans Crew ***
    *** Always pick 6 crew ***

nate1913 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nate1913 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nate1913 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nate1913 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nate1913 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nate1913 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nate1913 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nate1913 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nate1913 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nate1913 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nate1913 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    you gots sum wild ocd there bro. i just use a knife to cut through the powder to find my scoopers. then leave it on top of powder after every use. never had a problem. i get more annoyed by ****ty products not mixing well.