snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

trolling via email

A buddy of mine forwarded me an email that he sent to a local tv news channel about a reporter who is ugly. I have to wonder what the recipients of the email think when they receive something like this:

I can't wait to see what kind of response my friend receives. Is this type of trolling common? Have any of you ever done something like that?

Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz
    I dont know if its because I have seen some chit in my day, but I have a feeling it will be either disregarded, or they will send him a thank you letter back, the chance of them replacing said reporter is slim, but if they do, he is either a master troll, or he just ruined someones career/life lol.
    Eat the damn yolk.

snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I think it is far-fetched to think any kind of letter would end up getting a person fired, unless they attacked someone or did something really bad than gave the company a bad name. I was just surprised how this guy made it seem like he was praising them for doing something good, instead of telling them that he doesn't like watching their news channel because he thinks a reporter is ugly.

I know nothing about how the news networks are run, but I would assume that when a complement comes into the main email box or the email box of an editor, it will eventually make its way to the employee. But I wonder if an email filled with back-handed complements would follow the same path?

orangegoblin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) orangegoblin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) orangegoblin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) orangegoblin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) orangegoblin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) orangegoblin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) orangegoblin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) orangegoblin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) orangegoblin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) orangegoblin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) orangegoblin is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    It's obviously insulting, and pretty mean-spirited. I could see if the reporter did something slimy, but just to send an email to call her ugly is pretty small.

Also, the spelling errors don't make it any funnier (e.g. "complement" instead of "compliment").

No offense to your buddy. It just seems more mean than anything else.

evidence based poster Terrimonas's Avatar
    Terrimonas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Terrimonas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Terrimonas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Terrimonas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Terrimonas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Terrimonas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Terrimonas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Terrimonas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Terrimonas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Terrimonas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Terrimonas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    lol she doesn't look that bad

Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by snorkelman View Post
    I think it is far-fetched to think any kind of letter would end up getting a person fired, unless they attacked someone or did something really bad than gave the company a bad name. I was just surprised how this guy made it seem like he was praising them for doing something good, instead of telling them that he doesn't like watching their news channel because he thinks a reporter is ugly.

I know nothing about how the news networks are run, but I would assume that when a complement comes into the main email box or the email box of an editor, it will eventually make its way to the employee. But I wonder if an email filled with back-handed complements would follow the same path?
    Well not fired, I mean like, removed from that area and placed elsewhere in the dark.
    Eat the damn yolk.

likeawashboard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) likeawashboard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) likeawashboard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) likeawashboard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) likeawashboard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) likeawashboard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) likeawashboard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) likeawashboard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) likeawashboard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) likeawashboard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) likeawashboard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Your buddy sounds like a dick

Originally Posted by likeawashboard View Post
    Your buddy sounds like a dick
    No argument there. I just have only been exposed to trolling online. Now that I posted this, real-life trolling, I also was made aware of this: