axrishaa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) axrishaa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) axrishaa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) axrishaa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) axrishaa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) axrishaa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) axrishaa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) axrishaa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) axrishaa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) axrishaa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

How do i get rid of stretch marks

okay so in the past year i have lost 70lbs but it has left alot of stretch marks. how do i get rid of them

Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    They are there permanently for life, nothing will make them go away but they will fade slightly
    There is always someone less fortunate, with real hunger, with real adversity, who made something of themselves. What is your excuse?

phreshprince has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phreshprince has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phreshprince has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phreshprince has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phreshprince has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phreshprince has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phreshprince has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phreshprince has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phreshprince has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phreshprince has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phreshprince has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    bro there's nothing you can really do to get rid of stretch marks. however i heard you can minimize its appearance by using dermaroller, exfoliating, coco butter/coconut oil, bio oil... however there are professional procedures that utilizes laser to lessen stretch marks' appearance quick

baffledgenius is just really nice. (+1000) baffledgenius is just really nice. (+1000) baffledgenius is just really nice. (+1000) baffledgenius is just really nice. (+1000) baffledgenius is just really nice. (+1000) baffledgenius is just really nice. (+1000) baffledgenius is just really nice. (+1000) baffledgenius is just really nice. (+1000) baffledgenius is just really nice. (+1000) baffledgenius is just really nice. (+1000) baffledgenius is just really nice. (+1000)
    Preshprince is right, you will always have them but using a cocoa or shea butter lotion while exfoliating twice a week will help them fade a lot quicker. St. Ives sells an apricot facial scrub at walgreens for 3 bucks, use that to exfoliate your body and any thick cocoa butter lotion will do. Also, while losing a lot of weight or gaining a lot of muscle it is always useful to use lotion to keep your skin hydrated so you get less stretch marks to begin with!
    The nation-state and society seek to control the body in a myriad of subtle ways, so if you are going to fight for the right to do with your body what you please, why not make it a battleground worth fighting for? ;)

nickyfondz is a name known to all. (+5000) nickyfondz is a name known to all. (+5000) nickyfondz is a name known to all. (+5000) nickyfondz is a name known to all. (+5000) nickyfondz is a name known to all. (+5000) nickyfondz is a name known to all. (+5000) nickyfondz is a name known to all. (+5000) nickyfondz is a name known to all. (+5000) nickyfondz is a name known to all. (+5000) nickyfondz is a name known to all. (+5000) nickyfondz is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I'm not 100% sure if it will work, but it worked for me. I jumped on a screw on accident a few years ago. Scraped through my arm. Let it heal and later on I rubbed Vitamin E oil on it. You can still tell it's there if you look closely, but it's not very noticeable. I literally took Vitamin E pills and squeezed the oil out of them to rub on my arm. Give it a go. Definitely can't hurt. Good job on the weight loss though!
    1RM
    Bench: 275
    Squat: 415
    Deadlift: 525
    OHP: 200

noobydooby is on a distinguished road. (+10) noobydooby is on a distinguished road. (+10) noobydooby is on a distinguished road. (+10) noobydooby is on a distinguished road. (+10) noobydooby is on a distinguished road. (+10) noobydooby is on a distinguished road. (+10) noobydooby is on a distinguished road. (+10) noobydooby is on a distinguished road. (+10) noobydooby is on a distinguished road. (+10) noobydooby is on a distinguished road. (+10) noobydooby is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    how long have you had the stretch marks? and you're 17.. your skin still has a good chance of getting rid of those stretch marks.

the older you, and your stretch marks, are, the less chance you can get rid of them.

Originally Posted by axrishaa View Post
    okay so in the past year i have lost 70lbs but it has left alot of stretch marks. how do i get rid of them

Prose Edda has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Prose Edda has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Prose Edda has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Prose Edda has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Prose Edda has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Prose Edda has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Prose Edda has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Prose Edda has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Prose Edda has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Prose Edda has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Prose Edda has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Serpentarius View Post
    They are there permanently for life, nothing will make them go away but they will fade slightly
    Not true, I had massive stretch marks across my abdomen from being overweight and you can get rid of them it just takes time. Mine are barely visible now unless you deliberately try to look for them.

Everybody always talks about how stretch marks are permanent and never go away. Well it's not true... here's the cure, and it's actually quite simple.

Required Items :
    Loofah - 2$
    Coca Butter + Vitamin E lotion - 5-10$

When you're in the shower use the loofah on the area that has the stretch marks. Rub the entire area until it's bright red. If there's a few minor spots that you can see some very minor bleeding on the inside of the dermis that's O.K. However, you should not be rubbing it to the point that it your are drawing lots of blood. If you have a scab the next day you went too hard. When you get out of the shower apply the lotion. It takes awhile for them to completely disappear, but on the flip side, it took a while for them to form. Just rest assured that every time you do it they are getting better. I would do this at a maximum of every 3 days.

Why does this work?
    It's the exact same concept as the expensive dermabrasion techniques used by physicians. You're destroying the scar tissue and allowing new tissue to form. The added bonus to this is the coca-butter + vitamin lotion. This plays a crucial role, they have powerful affects on collagen remodeling. Without causing any damage to the dermis, these lotions are rather useless. If you're body is not regrowing new cells the lotions don't help very much. Plus the epidermis is blocking most of the lotion from reaching the dermis, where it's most effective. With the loofah you solve all these problems. The epidermis will be slightly damaged, allowing the lotion to reach the dermis ten fold the amount it normally would, plus the dermis will also be slightly damaged so the lotion will help with new cell growth.

When can I use this?
    Only use this when you have stopped growing and are maintaining a weight for a reasonable length of time (3 months-1 yr+). Do not try this if you're bulking or planning to put on weight.

Disclaimer :
    I am not a doctor nor a physician. I have done my research, and have tried the method on myself and do consider it to be safe and effective.