yobagago is just really nice. (+1000) yobagago is just really nice. (+1000) yobagago is just really nice. (+1000) yobagago is just really nice. (+1000) yobagago is just really nice. (+1000) yobagago is just really nice. (+1000) yobagago is just really nice. (+1000) yobagago is just really nice. (+1000) yobagago is just really nice. (+1000) yobagago is just really nice. (+1000) yobagago is just really nice. (+1000)

how fat can I get before I need to worry about excess skin after a cut?

I'm sitting at 175 lbs at 5ft 5 and I want to bulk up to like 190 or 200

can I do this or should I cut sooner and do another bulk?

PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Not following your title. Everyone is different. Indeterminant.

Let the mirror guide you and your overall comfort level in terms of when to cut/continue to bulk.
    BRAINS & GAINS

Strong Mind + Strong Body = UNSTOPPABLE

Shamusangus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shamusangus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shamusangus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shamusangus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shamusangus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shamusangus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shamusangus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shamusangus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shamusangus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shamusangus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shamusangus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by yobagago View Post
    I'm sitting at 175 lbs at 5ft 5 and I want to bulk up to like 190 or 200

can I do this or should I cut sooner and do another bulk?
    i lost alot of weight over the past 15 weeks (20kg) and i have a little bit of stretched skin left over (but i used to weigh another 20kg on top of that) i think there are a few factors that affect it, such as age and the rate at which you gain and more importantly lose the weight. form what ive read i dont think what you are planning sounds extreme. I use alot of cocoa butter and eat alot of vitamin c as was advised this helps with elasticity and mine is slowly retracting, so perhaps try that on your cut if you are worried.
    Just a small town girl, living in a lonely world.

My Transformation:
    June 2013 - 104kg
    October 2013 - 85.3Kg

2 victor goes spoils THe WeapoN's Avatar
    THe WeapoN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THe WeapoN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THe WeapoN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THe WeapoN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THe WeapoN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THe WeapoN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THe WeapoN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THe WeapoN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THe WeapoN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THe WeapoN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THe WeapoN is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    How long is a piece of string?

Everyobe is different, major determining factors will be age, how much weight gained,
    we aim for one thing, to be perfect, yet we will never be.

noobydooby is on a distinguished road. (+10) noobydooby is on a distinguished road. (+10) noobydooby is on a distinguished road. (+10) noobydooby is on a distinguished road. (+10) noobydooby is on a distinguished road. (+10) noobydooby is on a distinguished road. (+10) noobydooby is on a distinguished road. (+10) noobydooby is on a distinguished road. (+10) noobydooby is on a distinguished road. (+10) noobydooby is on a distinguished road. (+10) noobydooby is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    so many factor to consider regarding skin quality and condition.. age, environment, genetics, food, etc.. etc.. best not to get fat in the first place.