Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast
    Darknightbegins will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darknightbegins will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darknightbegins will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darknightbegins will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darknightbegins will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darknightbegins will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darknightbegins will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darknightbegins will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darknightbegins will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darknightbegins will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darknightbegins will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Trinity1216 View Post
    First I am not a feminists, nor do I believe in the feminist movement. It is nothing but a bunch of dike bitches that hate all men.

Secondly, there are a lot more women out there today that believe in marriage in the traditional sense. The problem is that men expect to find women with those values in clubs and bars.

But when they come across females that have those qualities that they seek in a wife, they get labeled as uptight dikes because they won't have sex with them, and after when you are in your late teens and early 20's it's all about f'king as many sloots as you can. You can't have it both ways. Do you want a sloot or do you want wife material?

Men and women have acted in this manner for centuries, the only reason it is more evident in today's society is because of the Internet and ********.

Excellent Post!
    Even if you aren't a feminist they made the bed for you. You guys should have fought against them harder than you did. This is the society they made for you.

As for fuking the sloots yeah when I'm 20 it is about laying pipe on bishes. Pretty much man's instinct to do this. Just like it is your instinct to go after a guy with money and status. Sloots in the club isn't want scares men off from marriage.

What scares men off from marriage is a court system feminists built to fuk men over out of their money and their kids, a divorce rate over 50 percent, most divorces started by women etc. The deck is stacked against men in all of this. It is a risky investment with a poor rate of return. Don't blame men for it, your fellow sisters is who created this chit. Organize and fight against them instead of sitting around saying "Where are all the good men at"

EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Darknightbegins View Post
    Mail order bride brah? Wood rather just get a maid and fuk whores
    Originally Posted by Zinjetsu View Post
    married 7 yaers, fukn love it, life is awesome cuz

you just gotta not marry a white sloot mainly

its all the whtie guys i know that are so whipped, they wanna play games n chit with me, after work sports etc but they are whipped as fuk... most of them dont realise how much spare time they should have until they break up with dat dominating white kunt
    Blame all these ****ing media shows and magazines. White women are so hell bent and making sure everyone knows "They are important", and think everyone owes them everything. The reality, 95% of them only have one card to play, the YOUTH card, and that's were they sucker in the men. Once the youth card is gone, then they start playing all the mind games.

Many cultures women are loyal, some maybe TOO subservient but you can strike a balance. Most of the modern day white women are just attention seeking, instagram whores who think they should get everything. They turn into jaded whales 28+ so they have to act fast and sucker in a man for his assets. I am not saying all white women are like this, but it's a big trend.
    EoR is powered by unique Nanomolecular Hyperdispersion Technology. Giving him high bioavailability and myocellular saturation.

Trinity1216 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trinity1216 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trinity1216 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trinity1216 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trinity1216 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trinity1216 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trinity1216 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trinity1216 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trinity1216 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trinity1216 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trinity1216 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Even if you aren't a feminist they made the bed for you. You guys should have fought against them harder than you did. This is the society they made for you.

As for fuking the sloots yeah when I'm 20 it is about laying pipe on bishes. Pretty much man's instinct to do this. Just like it is your instinct to go after a guy with money and status. Sloots in the club isn't want scares men off from marriage.

What scares men off from marriage is a court system feminists built to fuk men over out of their money and their kids, a divorce rate over 50 percent, most divorces started by women etc. The deck is stacked against men in all of this. It is a risky investment with a poor rate of return. Don't blame men for it, your fellow sisters is who created this chit. Organize and fight against them instead of sitting around saying "Where are all the good men at"
    Money has never motivated me, I am fully capable of working and supporting myself. Marriage should be an equal bond that both contribute to the marriage financially, spiritually and emotionally. If you are not equally yoked then the marriage will not last.

Maybe at one time it was stacked against men. And women received alimony, and custody of the kids, etc.

But it is no longer like that, TRUST ME I am living proof of that. Since I was the primary bread winner, had the career, I did not get custody of my sons. He was the stay at home dad, he got primary custody. I pay child support. And until recently I paid him Spousal Support.

So spare me that the men get the shaft and women walk away with everything. It's a Brave New World and maybe ya'll should read some case studies before thinking the world is out to get you guys.

With the dreaded feminist movement, we not only got equal rights to vote, but we are treated equally in the courts as well.

I would love for the world to go back to the 50's where I could be a stay at home mom, take care of my husband and kids. If I could go back in time and beat the bitch that decided to burn her bra and demand equal rights trust me I would.

Gabriel01 is just really nice. (+1000) Gabriel01 is just really nice. (+1000) Gabriel01 is just really nice. (+1000) Gabriel01 is just really nice. (+1000) Gabriel01 is just really nice. (+1000) Gabriel01 is just really nice. (+1000) Gabriel01 is just really nice. (+1000) Gabriel01 is just really nice. (+1000) Gabriel01 is just really nice. (+1000) Gabriel01 is just really nice. (+1000) Gabriel01 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by lucidz View Post
    Its the misc. Hardly a proper examination of reality. People still get married. People still have lives. The misc is made up of mostly 16-22 year old recovering fatties who treat women as tools of masturbation that want to get married just so they can plump out, eject crotch trophies and divorce, thereby stealing the CEO/10K per day's pop tarts and 94 honda civics that they've worked so hard to earn.

The rest of the world will move on, as it has for thousands of years.
    wow.

well said
    "You can never be certain of the authenticity of quotes on the internet" -Abraham Lincoln

jailbirdscholar is just really nice. (+1000) jailbirdscholar is just really nice. (+1000) jailbirdscholar is just really nice. (+1000) jailbirdscholar is just really nice. (+1000) jailbirdscholar is just really nice. (+1000) jailbirdscholar is just really nice. (+1000) jailbirdscholar is just really nice. (+1000) jailbirdscholar is just really nice. (+1000) jailbirdscholar is just really nice. (+1000) jailbirdscholar is just really nice. (+1000) jailbirdscholar is just really nice. (+1000)
    Here's the fix : when you do get the pink, you need to beat it up. Absolutely dominate your girl in bed and she can never treat you like a bitch

Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    in on Covjek thread

sucks to hear man :/

Darknightbegins will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darknightbegins will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darknightbegins will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darknightbegins will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darknightbegins will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darknightbegins will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darknightbegins will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darknightbegins will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darknightbegins will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darknightbegins will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darknightbegins will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Money has never motivated me, I am fully capable of working and supporting myself. Marriage should be an equal bond that both contribute to the marriage financially, spiritually and emotionally. If you are not equally yoked then the marriage will not last.

Maybe at one time it was stacked against men. And women received alimony, and custody of the kids, etc.

But it is no longer like that, TRUST ME I am living proof of that. Since I was the primary bread winner, had the career, I did not get custody of my sons. He was the stay at home dad, he got primary custody. I pay child support. And until recently I paid him Spousal Support.

So spare me that the men get the shaft and women walk away with everything. It's a Brave New World and maybe ya'll should read some case studies before thinking the world is out to get you guys.

With the dreaded feminist movement, we not only got equal rights to vote, but we are treated equally in the courts as well.

I would love for the world to go back to the 50's where I could be a stay at home mom, take care of my husband and kids. If I could go back in time and beat the bitch that decided to burn her bra and demand equal rights trust me I would.
    Your case is not the norm bish. Check the stats. VAST MAJORITY OF THE TIME the man loses out on spousal support and kids. FACT. Just because the exception happened to you does not make it the rule. Dat female logic. And what happened with your marriage to your beta stay at home husband. Cheat on him because he didn't get the gushy gushy wet wet with his apron on?

Trinity1216 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trinity1216 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trinity1216 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trinity1216 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trinity1216 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trinity1216 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trinity1216 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trinity1216 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trinity1216 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trinity1216 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trinity1216 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Your case is not the norm bish. Check the stats. VAST MAJORITY OF THE TIME the man loses out on spousal support and kids. FACT. Just because the exception happened to you does not make it the rule. Dat female logic. And what happened with your marriage to your beta stay at home husband. Cheat on him because he didn't get the gushy gushy wet wet with his apron on?
    LOL WOW, no need to be disrespectful and rude.

No I did not cheat on him. But our conversation is over, if you can't have a discussion without resorting to being rude and crude there is no need to continue.

Have a nice day

RIP Calisthenics only1113 Leeuf's Avatar
    Leeuf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Leeuf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Leeuf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Leeuf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Leeuf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Leeuf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Leeuf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Leeuf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Leeuf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Leeuf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Leeuf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Is it just me, or did "equally yolked" have religious undertones? Please don't use the Bible to try and justify egalitarianism. It will not work. Regardless, you cannot have an organization where two parties have equal political weight. The same applies to marriage. Accountability must fall to one person or you are asking for trouble.

No, you are an exception. I feel for your plight and your ex-husband's inability to be a patriarch, but to apply this as the majority is just 100% incorrect.

Again, this just isn't true. Sorry.

Good to hear. Conduct yourself in such a manner that you will attract such a man that will be compatible with these views and you will have done yourself and society a service.

LOL WOW, no need to be disrespectful and rude.

No I did not cheat on him. But our conversation is over, if you can't have a discussion without resorting to being rude and crude there is no need to continue.

Have a nice day
    Confronted by facts
    Runs and hides
    Typical woman

RIP Calisthenics only1113 Leeuf's Avatar
    Leeuf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Leeuf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Leeuf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Leeuf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Leeuf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Leeuf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Leeuf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Leeuf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Leeuf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Leeuf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Leeuf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Confronted by facts
    Runs and hides
    Typical woman
    >treats someone like rubbish
    >amazed at negative reaction
    >u red m8?

Originally Posted by Leeuf View Post
    >treats someone like rubbish
    >amazed at negative reaction
    >u red m8?
    Oh brother I called a bish and everyone freaks. Sensitive much?

Originally Posted by Leeuf View Post
    Is it just me, or did "equally yolked" have religious undertones? Please don't use the Bible to try and justify egalitarianism. It will not work. Regardless, you cannot have an organization where two parties have equal political weight. The same applies to marriage. Accountability must fall to one person or you are asking for trouble.

No, you are an exception. I feel for your plight and your ex-husband's inability to be a patriarch, but to apply this as the majority is just 100% incorrect.

Again, this just isn't true. Sorry.

Good to hear. Conduct yourself in such a manner that you will attract such a man that will be compatible with these views and you will have done yourself and society a service.

With the advent of stay at home dad's, unfortunately this does happen more and more. I do not regret paying child support and like I said in my earlier post he is a wonderful dad, we were just not good together.

And yes I have a strong Christian faith, but that does not apply to this discussion, maybe I should have said "equally paired". And yes I agree to a point that my husband is the man and head of the family, and if he is dead set against something, and we discuss it like adults, then the ultimate decision will be his. Yes I am married again, happily married, and we have an equal marriage, based on love, trust, faith and honesty. It works for us. Maybe that is because we both have very old fashioned traditional values.

BTW disregard Darknightbegins, he did not insult me, and calling me a bitch does not insult me. It's his use of vulgarity when it is not necessary that is annoying. You can have conversations on here without resorting to name calling and negging for a difference of opinion (not that he did that) it's just what a lot of people do lol.

Learn from your mistakes lucidz's Avatar
    lucidz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucidz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucidz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucidz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucidz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucidz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucidz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucidz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucidz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucidz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucidz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Dude, you realize, that you are the female equivalent of that which you despise? You do realize that "smashing sloots" makes you just as bad as the "sloots" who actually sleep with you right?

You FURTHER realize, that only girls who are banging "dudes who wanna smash sloots" are the status/gold hobags?

There is an ENTIRE other subset of female out there that you guys are WOEFULLY unaware of. They're called "normal girls". These girls just want a guy who at least has a job, is vaguely bathed, and tries to be a decent guy. I know, thats SHOCKING, but its true. A dude's personality is JUST as important as his looks to real women. FYI, the women who care more about looks and money are the only kinds of chicks guys like you can smash.

You guys are walking talking, self fulfilling prophecies. You will not find a good woman with your attitude. They LITERALLY will not be attracted to you. Only the dregs of female society find your "aethetics" and "game" and attractive. So don't be surprised when you end up getting married because one of the 6/10'ers you smashed while drunk lies about being on birth control and you get your own little DNA sample running around, and your life is ruined by a woman who doesn't care about you and didn't want that life for herself either. And then, __YOU__ can be one of the guys whose in his 30s with a little pack of hellion offspring and 95% credit usage telling the next round of 18 year olds how marriage is the end of happiness.,

Enjoy, Misc.
    Its not how strong you are, its how good your aim is from 500 yards.

Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Its the misc. Hardly a proper examination of reality. People still get married. People still have lives. The misc is made up of mostly 16-22 year old recovering fatties who treat women as tools of masturbation that want to get married just so they can plump out, eject crotch trophies and divorce, thereby stealing the CEO/10K per day's pop tarts and 94 honda civics that they've worked so hard to earn.

The rest of the world will move on, as it has for thousands of years.
    I would say that its happening outside this misc as there are studies that show more and more men are against marriage or marrying at a later age.
    Divorce is a very ****ty situation for men if things go wrong. Men are starting to realize this and not taking that risk. Im happy to see this.

lucidz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucidz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucidz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucidz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucidz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucidz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucidz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucidz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucidz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucidz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucidz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Beararms View Post
    I would say that its happening outside this misc as there are studies that show more and more men are against marriage or marrying at a later age.
    Divorce is a very ****ty situation for men if things go wrong. Men are starting to realize this and not taking that risk. Im happy to see this.
    Yeah. I'm actually watching a really fascinating video about why men aren't "manning up" and getting married. And a lot of it is blaming society for a lot of the reasons men are scared of marriage. Lack of fair divorce laws, lack of fairness in the courts regarding women are just part of it. The reporter poitns out that a recent OK Cupid study showed that a poll of women said that 80% of the men on OK Cupid were below their standards. That obviously does NOT compute. Within any given ecosystem average should balance out.

But the problem is that women have bloated expectations about the man they should get. Furthermore, women look at men as someone who should stay with them until precisely such time as the woman feels that she is not 100% satisfied with the man, and therefore feels as though she's settled, even if she didn't.

It points a pretty scathing view of how men view the way women view men.

Also, the person who did the video, is a woman.

Mind blown?

solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    getting married past 35 crew
    <HTC>

Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Yeah. I'm actually watching a really fascinating video about why men aren't "manning up" and getting married. And a lot of it is blaming society for a lot of the reasons men are scared of marriage. Lack of fair divorce laws, lack of fairness in the courts regarding women are just part of it. The reporter poitns out that a recent OK Cupid study showed that a poll of women said that 80% of the men on OK Cupid were below their standards. That obviously does NOT compute. Within any given ecosystem average should balance out.

But the problem is that women have bloated expectations about the man they should get. Furthermore, women look at men as someone who should stay with them until precisely such time as the woman feels that she is not 100% satisfied with the man, and therefore feels as though she's settled, even if she didn't.

It points a pretty scathing view of how men view the way women view men.

Also, the person who did the video, is a woman.

Mind blown?
    There are a few gold nuggets out there. lol

"From sitcoms to romcoms to tv commercials to billboard ads, the mans image as husband and father, is increasingly one of playing the incompetent buffoon to sassy, smart, put-together, disrespectful women. There's nothing noble about husbandhood or fatherhood any more. "

^^^ Also from the video. I think, as with all things, understanding the problem is the first step towards solving it. Men can not fix society, however, we can choose to address the problems society foists upon us head on. Perhaps men in general are in need of a new version of feminism that isn't referred to as misogyny.

Kreitzm is a name known to all. (+5000) Kreitzm is a name known to all. (+5000) Kreitzm is a name known to all. (+5000) Kreitzm is a name known to all. (+5000) Kreitzm is a name known to all. (+5000) Kreitzm is a name known to all. (+5000) Kreitzm is a name known to all. (+5000) Kreitzm is a name known to all. (+5000) Kreitzm is a name known to all. (+5000) Kreitzm is a name known to all. (+5000) Kreitzm is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Been divorced for about 4 years now and have been dating the same woman for 3 years this October. Not sure if we will ever get married, but we are quite happy at the moment. I still believe in the institution of marriage, but I am not sure if I will get married again. I just know that I married my ex-wife for all the wrong reasons (pregnant, pressure, expectation of family). I did not get raped in the dissolution and we actually get along extremely well, better than when we were married.
    PM me child support questions, will answer/help if I can..

"Fuk you and your disgusting, soulless career" - negged by hublife, 8/2/12

Repped by hublife, 9/4/13, we cool now.

***Misc lawyer crew***

***"old" miscer crew***

hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by darkninja67 View Post
    Just saying that you do not need to get married to complete your life as a man. The young guys can make their own life decisions, I made mine.

If that's all you're saying, then I agree. I'm certainly not advocating marriage and I'm not against it either.

I was trying to get the OP to take some personal responsibility for marrying too young and then using that as the basis for his whining.

This thread shouldn't be about "Do you get married or do you not get married".

I think it needs to be about "IF you make a fukking decision don't act like a goddamn pussy later on when it doesn't work out and blame everyone else or the institution itself for why YOU made a terrible decision."

Marriage works for some. Doesn't work for others.

However, had the OP NOT gotten married he'd still be on here whining about his relationship and blah blah blah because the results would have been identical.

The difference is that everybody would have jumped his sh!t and told him to stop complaining and just leave. But since he's "married" all of the angry, bitter, cynical dudes come climbing out of the wood work to take the focus off of what the OP ISN'T doing (leaving like a man) and rather turned the conversation into some pointless back and forth about men/women.

Originally Posted by Kreitzm View Post
    Been divorced for about 4 years now and have been dating the same woman for 3 years this October. Not sure if we will ever get married, but we are quite happy at the moment. I still believe in the institution of marriage, but I am not sure if I will get married again. I just know that I married my ex-wife for all the wrong reasons (pregnant, pressure, expectation of family). I did not get raped in the dissolution and we actually get along extremely well, better than when we were married.
    Respect bro. And you look killer for 40. I hope I'm in your position in a few years... Well, not divorced, but if thats how it goes, so be it...

Reps.

Originally Posted by hublife View Post
    If that's all you're saying, then I agree. I'm certainly not advocating marriage and I'm not against it either.

I was trying to get the OP to take some personal responsibility for marrying too young and then using that as the basis for his whining.

This thread shouldn't be about "Do you get married or do you not get married".

I think it needs to be about "IF you make a fukking decision don't act like a goddamn pussy later on when it doesn't work out and blame everyone else or the institution itself for why YOU made a terrible decision."

Marriage works for some. Doesn't work for others.

However, had the OP NOT gotten married he'd still be on here whining about his relationship and blah blah blah because the results would have been identical.

The difference is that everybody would have jumped his sh!t and told him to stop complaining and just leave. But since he's "married" all of the angry, bitter, cynical dudes come climbing out of the wood work to take the focus off of what the OP ISN'T doing (leaving like a man) and rather turned the conversation into some pointless back and forth about men/women.
    I always feel sort of out of place here being in my mid thirties and happily married. I do completely blame my happiness on my lack of offspring though...

But you're absolutely right about everything. Apparently in misc, there are only two memes.

Foreveralone.jpeg and Foreverdivorcedandbroke.png

FitnessBlue has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FitnessBlue has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FitnessBlue has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FitnessBlue has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FitnessBlue has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FitnessBlue has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FitnessBlue has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FitnessBlue has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FitnessBlue has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FitnessBlue has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FitnessBlue has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Ratfish View Post
    never in my life have i been in a fun relationship bound my mutual affection and thought, "you know what would be a great addition to this? the state. let's bring the state into this so that you have power over me...that'll be hot as fukk...i'm getting hard just thinking about it." no fukking thanks, jeffina
    lol'd so hard
    *LEO crew*
    *Alpha crew*
    *Conservative crew*
    *No Ma'am crew*
    *Electric Guitar crew*

**always listen to your gut instinct**

~if you want prince charming, you better be a princess~

cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by leafs43 View Post
    Marriage in a nut shell:

Men expect women to never change and they do.

Women expect men to change and they never do.
    omg, fuking repped.
    *LF Chat Crew
    *Misc KneeDraggers Crew
    *Misc Photography Crew
    *Misc Running Crew
    *Spring Cutters Crew
    *Misc Beard Crew
    *Child-Bearing Hips Crew

raya is just really nice. (+1000) raya is just really nice. (+1000) raya is just really nice. (+1000) raya is just really nice. (+1000) raya is just really nice. (+1000) raya is just really nice. (+1000) raya is just really nice. (+1000) raya is just really nice. (+1000) raya is just really nice. (+1000) raya is just really nice. (+1000) raya is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by hublife View Post
    At what point as a man do you stop blaming women and actually acknowledge that YOU made a poor choice in a life partner?

I got two baby momma's and have been divorced once. If anyone should be making these lame ass threads it would be me. But that would mean that I was a "victim" and not a man who made a conscious decision when shacking up with the wrong females.

If you want to be happy... you want to move forward in your life and want to actually have a healthy relationship in the future I'd suggest ditching the effeminate attitude and own the fact that you either picked a terrible partner or got married too young... cuz it's one or the other.
    this

and also may i add for whatever reason people are having a hard time getting along in general!
    relationships are about compromise and yes some women take **** to the extreme and treat there husbands like **** but men also have to stand up for themselves..happy wife=happy life and its not hard to do...show love, show affection, help out, make her feel beautiful and if that still dosent work then you picked the wrong one
    why is it marriages lasted 50 years ago and now they dont? because you worked harder for what you had in life then...there was no technology really so you couldnt just surf a new f-ck on the internet....

too many choices and easy access to temptations pretty much

FitnessBlue has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FitnessBlue has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FitnessBlue has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FitnessBlue has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FitnessBlue has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FitnessBlue has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FitnessBlue has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FitnessBlue has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FitnessBlue has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FitnessBlue has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FitnessBlue has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Dude, you realize, that you are the female equivalent of that which you despise? You do realize that "smashing sloots" makes you just as bad as the "sloots" who actually sleep with you right?
    agree with your post except the quoted part.

No man wants a used whore when ready to settle down.
    A man that has slept with 20+ women is still desireable to a good homely woman. A woman that has slept with even 5+ men loses desireablilty to anybody but a full blown beta (the number varies of course).
    You and the vagina creatures can argue that all you want, but deep down, the men and women know it to be true. Jokes on the girls that sloot it up during their pasts as they lack the logic to realize they are destroying their future. Act on emotion, pay the price.
    *LEO crew*
    *Alpha crew*
    *Conservative crew*
    *No Ma'am crew*
    *Electric Guitar crew*

**always listen to your gut instinct**

~if you want prince charming, you better be a princess~

Originally Posted by raya View Post
    this

and also may i add for whatever reason people are having a hard time getting along in general!
    relationships are about compromise and yes some women take **** to the extreme and treat there husbands like **** but men also have to stand up for themselves..happy wife=happy life and its not hard to do...show love, show affection, help out, make her feel beautiful and if that still dosent work then you picked the wrong one
    why is it marriages lasted 50 years ago and now they dont? because you worked harder for what you had in life then...there was no technology really so you couldnt just surf a new f-ck on the internet....
    Because back then there were gender roles and serious drawbacks (especially for women) if a divorced happened.

Originally Posted by FitnessBlue View Post
    agree with your post except the quoted part.

No man wants a used whore when ready to settle down.
    A man that has slept with 20+ women is still desireable to a good homely woman. A woman that has slept with even 5+ men loses desireablilty to anybody but a full blown beta (the number varies of course).
    You and the vagina creatures can argue that all you want, but deep down, the men and women know it to be true. Jokes on the girls that sloot it up during their pasts as they lack the logic to realize they are destroying their future. Act on emotion, pay the price.
    That is the most bizarre and antiquated double standard I've ever read. And jesus christ, 34. I expect more out of a grown up... Disregarding your f***ing ridiculous notions of fair and unfair.

It actually makes someone a scumbag to WILLINGLY participate in the "using up" of a woman, and then casting her aside for a beta to have later.

You're essentially calling a human being a hole that you used because you wanted to, and that she, as a hole, is not deserving of settling down later in her own life, unless its with some worthless beta male.

Holy sh** dude. That's seriously one of the scummiest things I've ever read.

raya is just really nice. (+1000) raya is just really nice. (+1000) raya is just really nice. (+1000) raya is just really nice. (+1000) raya is just really nice. (+1000) raya is just really nice. (+1000) raya is just really nice. (+1000) raya is just really nice. (+1000) raya is just really nice. (+1000) raya is just really nice. (+1000) raya is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Beararms View Post
    Because back then there were gender roles and serious drawbacks (especially for women) if a divorced happened.
    well then maybe we need more gender roles
    **** if a guy wants me to cook clean and take care of babies and i dont have to work IM IN lol
    beats busting my ass 40+ hrs a week making other people rich lol