Thread: Ckd or tkd bulk

SuperManDan8 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SuperManDan8 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SuperManDan8 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SuperManDan8 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SuperManDan8 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SuperManDan8 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SuperManDan8 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SuperManDan8 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SuperManDan8 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SuperManDan8 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SuperManDan8 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Ckd or tkd bulk

Finishing up cutting and am about to start bulking once I figure out the most efficient way to do so.

I was contemplating ckd with weekly carb ups or perhaps tkd with pre and post workout carbs only.

Should I give these methods a shot or stick with the old 20f/40c/40p macro split with a 200 cal surplus

I would like to gain as little fat as possible

Helpful answers will be repped
    "If you get better each day, every day will be the Best day of your Life"

"Slay the Dragon, Save the Princess"

"In order to get to Heaven, we must first go through Hell"

SuperManDan8 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SuperManDan8 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SuperManDan8 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SuperManDan8 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SuperManDan8 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SuperManDan8 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SuperManDan8 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SuperManDan8 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SuperManDan8 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SuperManDan8 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SuperManDan8 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Bump
    "If you get better each day, every day will be the Best day of your Life"

"Slay the Dragon, Save the Princess"

"In order to get to Heaven, we must first go through Hell"

alexg5775 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexg5775 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexg5775 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexg5775 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexg5775 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexg5775 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexg5775 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexg5775 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexg5775 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexg5775 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexg5775 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Have you ever done keto before and do you function well of it? Like in terms of energy and fat loss? IF yes then ckd or tkd might be a wise choice for you. Most would recomend tkd for bulking but try both and see what you like. Also depends on what foods you like to eat, how your body reacts off carbs, etc. Everyone is different and it is had to say which bulking diet with the least fat gain would be best for you. Trial and error and reasearch on which diet would be the best way to go.

I my self am trying a little ckd bulk just to see how i do, how much muscle i can put on with little to no fat gain.

BachSingh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BachSingh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BachSingh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BachSingh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by SuperManDan8 View Post
    Finishing up cutting and am about to start bulking once I figure out the most efficient way to do so.

I was contemplating ckd with weekly carb ups or perhaps tkd with pre and post workout carbs only.

Should I give these methods a shot or stick with the old 20f/40c/40p macro split with a 200 cal surplus

I would like to gain as little fat as possible

Helpful answers will be repped
    In my experience from someone who has used Keto and found out under all that fat I have almost no muscle and need to work on that; after 3 months of TKD and STILL dropping fat whilst putting on muscle I will always go for TKD. My main reason is, you don't put your self in a situation whereby you might slip up and cheat. With TKD you know where you stand with your carb intake; on top of that when you hit the scales and you are finding you are no longer gaining weight whilst your body fat is still the same it's easier to increase your carb in take through TKD than CKD. Just my 2 cents.

sambshep has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sambshep has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sambshep has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sambshep has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sambshep has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sambshep has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sambshep has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sambshep has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sambshep has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sambshep has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sambshep has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I would recommend TKD, with a refeed day incorporated when necessary. Macronutrient ratios are junk guidelines and should be ignored.

SKD Macros
    Fat = Remaining calories
    Net Carbs = 0-50g (consume enough within this range to reach fiber requirements)
    Fiber = 0.014g/calorie
    Protein = 0.6g/lb

TKD Carbs
    2.5g per 1 working set (if exceeding 50g, split the carbs into both pre/post workout)

Refeed Macros
    Fat = 0.45g/lb OR 88g (whichever is less)
    Net Carbs = 8-10g/kg lbm
    Fiber = 0.014g/calorie
    Protein = 0.6g/lb