Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    ComesticSurgery is not very helpful. (-500) ComesticSurgery is not very helpful. (-500) ComesticSurgery is not very helpful. (-500) ComesticSurgery is not very helpful. (-500) ComesticSurgery is not very helpful. (-500) ComesticSurgery is not very helpful. (-500) ComesticSurgery is not very helpful. (-500) ComesticSurgery is not very helpful. (-500) ComesticSurgery is not very helpful. (-500) ComesticSurgery is not very helpful. (-500) ComesticSurgery is not very helpful. (-500)

Give it up for the man of the moment. The guy everyone wants to be in 2013 srs

Aesthetic as phuck. Practically every bish in the world would smash him. He's got insane looks (which are only getting better), insane fame and insane cash.

LBJOE is not very helpful. (-500) LBJOE is not very helpful. (-500) LBJOE is not very helpful. (-500) LBJOE is not very helpful. (-500) LBJOE is not very helpful. (-500) LBJOE is not very helpful. (-500) LBJOE is not very helpful. (-500) LBJOE is not very helpful. (-500) LBJOE is not very helpful. (-500) LBJOE is not very helpful. (-500) LBJOE is not very helpful. (-500)
    In terms of social status, yes.
    Looks, no.

I'd prefer to look like my self, he looks too feminine and he's a bit skinny.

akb8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) akb8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) akb8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) akb8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) akb8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) akb8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) akb8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) akb8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) akb8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) akb8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    lesbians

BoltzmannEq is just really nice. (+1000) BoltzmannEq is just really nice. (+1000) BoltzmannEq is just really nice. (+1000) BoltzmannEq is just really nice. (+1000) BoltzmannEq is just really nice. (+1000) BoltzmannEq is just really nice. (+1000) BoltzmannEq is just really nice. (+1000) BoltzmannEq is just really nice. (+1000) BoltzmannEq is just really nice. (+1000) BoltzmannEq is just really nice. (+1000) BoltzmannEq is just really nice. (+1000)
    I'm not sure why there's not a huge gay parade following him.

livin dat der twink life

ComesticSurgery is not very helpful. (-500) ComesticSurgery is not very helpful. (-500) ComesticSurgery is not very helpful. (-500) ComesticSurgery is not very helpful. (-500) ComesticSurgery is not very helpful. (-500) ComesticSurgery is not very helpful. (-500) ComesticSurgery is not very helpful. (-500) ComesticSurgery is not very helpful. (-500) ComesticSurgery is not very helpful. (-500) ComesticSurgery is not very helpful. (-500) ComesticSurgery is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by LBJOE View Post
    In terms of social status, yes.
    Looks, no.

I'd prefer to look like my self, he looks too feminine and he's a bit skinny.
    too*

I said in 2013... Women prefer feminine men these days. He's getting more masculine too. His ramus has grown significantly.

He's got great insertions, he wants to appeal to the majority of women, not ****gy miscers.

He's got dat ******** on tap.

Good luck attracting MILFs but no young women by looking masculine lulz.

RBS30T is a name known to all. (+5000) RBS30T is a name known to all. (+5000) RBS30T is a name known to all. (+5000) RBS30T is a name known to all. (+5000) RBS30T is a name known to all. (+5000) RBS30T is a name known to all. (+5000) RBS30T is a name known to all. (+5000) RBS30T is a name known to all. (+5000) RBS30T is a name known to all. (+5000) RBS30T is a name known to all. (+5000) RBS30T is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I sure hope this is a roll bread

shroomed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shroomed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shroomed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shroomed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shroomed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shroomed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shroomed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shroomed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shroomed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shroomed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shroomed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If you want to be this kid then you have some deep issues in your life. Maybe you should get out more and do something instead of worshiping some 19 year old ******* who sings like a 12 year old girl.
    Chest wounds suck (when properly inflicted).

Originally Posted by BoltzmannEq View Post
    I'm not sure why there's not a huge gay parade following him.

livin dat der twink life
    So you're saying you're attracted to him? Let it out typical insecure miscer.

Originally Posted by shroomed View Post
    If you want to be this kid then you have some deep issues in your life. Maybe you should get out more and do something instead of worshiping some 19 year old ******* who sings like a 12 year old girl.
    Yes I want to be probably the most famous guy on planet earth right now. I have issues for wanting to be worth over 100million dollars at a young age?

Miscers insecurity legit blows my mind. It's usually when Americans come on, all the insecure childish hate comes out.

GixxerSixxer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GixxerSixxer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GixxerSixxer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GixxerSixxer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GixxerSixxer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GixxerSixxer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GixxerSixxer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GixxerSixxer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GixxerSixxer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GixxerSixxer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GixxerSixxer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    in on Justin Bieber nuthug thread

shroomed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shroomed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shroomed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shroomed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shroomed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shroomed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shroomed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shroomed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shroomed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shroomed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shroomed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ComesticSurgery View Post
    So you're saying you're attracted to him? Let it out typical insecure miscer.

Yes I want to be probably the most famous guy on planet earth right now. I have issues for wanting to be worth over 100million dollars at a young age?

Miscers insecurity legit blows my mind. It's usually when Americans come on, all the insecure childish hate comes out.
    That's funny because you're the one who is insecure enough with his own body and status. I know you are trolling but I hope that you aren't seriously this pathetic in real life.
    Chest wounds suck (when properly inflicted).

Brb everywhere I go I got chicks screaming at me, wanting to phuck the life out of their primetime pussies

http://instagram.com/p/cM7xfHAviR/#

http://instagram.com/p/bkoGkigvjl/#

Originally Posted by shroomed View Post
    That's funny because you're the one who is insecure enough with his own body and status. I know you are trolling but I hope that you aren't seriously this pathetic in real life.
    Please explain the logic.

I'm trolling by saying I want to be the most popular person on the planet worth over 100 million dollars? Explain.

JSinRL is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JSinRL is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JSinRL is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JSinRL is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JSinRL is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JSinRL is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JSinRL is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JSinRL is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JSinRL is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JSinRL is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JSinRL is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Brb everywhere I go I got chicks screaming at me, wanting to phuck the life out of their primetime pussies

lol... wow.

fcbfan will become famous soon enough. (+50) fcbfan will become famous soon enough. (+50) fcbfan will become famous soon enough. (+50) fcbfan will become famous soon enough. (+50) fcbfan will become famous soon enough. (+50) fcbfan will become famous soon enough. (+50) fcbfan will become famous soon enough. (+50) fcbfan will become famous soon enough. (+50) fcbfan will become famous soon enough. (+50) fcbfan will become famous soon enough. (+50) fcbfan will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    This guy is living the life.

Kimbop will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kimbop will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kimbop will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kimbop will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kimbop will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kimbop will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kimbop will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kimbop will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kimbop will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kimbop will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kimbop will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Holy phuck...
    *slightly depressed crew*
    *too beta to suicide crew*
    *20 year old virgin crew*
    *wish i was never born crew*
    *skinnier than chopstick crew*
    *no social skills crew*
    *manlet crew*
    *my only friend is my dog crew*
    *3 inch wanger crew*
    *positive crew*
    *rejected by korean mandatory millitary because face would lower troop morale crew*

Originally Posted by Kimbop View Post
    Holy phuck...
    Originally Posted by JSinRL View Post
    lol... wow.
    Yeah you mirin' son. Lol at other insecure miscers hating on this kid, just LOL!

Registered User FirstAndSchlong's Avatar
    FirstAndSchlong is just really nice. (+1000) FirstAndSchlong is just really nice. (+1000) FirstAndSchlong is just really nice. (+1000) FirstAndSchlong is just really nice. (+1000) FirstAndSchlong is just really nice. (+1000) FirstAndSchlong is just really nice. (+1000) FirstAndSchlong is just really nice. (+1000) FirstAndSchlong is just really nice. (+1000) FirstAndSchlong is just really nice. (+1000) FirstAndSchlong is just really nice. (+1000) FirstAndSchlong is just really nice. (+1000)
    Everytime I log into the misc I think it can't get more homo-erotic.......

fightnak3d is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fightnak3d is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fightnak3d is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fightnak3d is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fightnak3d is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fightnak3d is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fightnak3d is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fightnak3d is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fightnak3d is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fightnak3d is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fightnak3d is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Id take his cash. Yeah. haha
    "Everybody wants to be a bodybuilder, but don't nobody wanna lift no heavy ass weights" Ronnie

Norwegian Viking descendant of the Gods

Suck my battle axe

***VIKING CREW***

***Life goal is to get repped by NYCLegend21 crew*** COMPLETE!!!!!

Originally Posted by FirstAndSchlong View Post
    Everytime I log into the misc I think it can't get more homo-erotic.......
    You log into bodybuilding and as you scroll down the posts you're constantly looking at half naked men's physiques.

This is a site where men come to talk about their girl problems, just like chicks do on gossip sites.

I'm just being real. I'm a real guy, you're deluded.

do you remember when you were 15, and didn't know your ass from a hole in the wall? well at 15, jb was making #1 hits.

godownfighting is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) godownfighting is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) godownfighting is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) godownfighting is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) godownfighting is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) godownfighting is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) godownfighting is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) godownfighting is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) godownfighting is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) godownfighting is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) godownfighting is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    hope he goes bald lil kunt

no woman will ever feel this way about you

he can make MILLIONS of prime women feel this way

jb ****s down the throat of his haters

No chicks will react like this to your idols; oversized baby-head Samoan ******* Dwayne or Fat-Mexican phucker Arnold.

Armoxus is not very helpful. (-500) Armoxus is not very helpful. (-500) Armoxus is not very helpful. (-500) Armoxus is not very helpful. (-500) Armoxus is not very helpful. (-500) Armoxus is not very helpful. (-500) Armoxus is not very helpful. (-500) Armoxus is not very helpful. (-500) Armoxus is not very helpful. (-500) Armoxus is not very helpful. (-500) Armoxus is not very helpful. (-500)
    do you remember when you were 15, and didn't know your ass from a hole in the wall? well at 15, jb was making #1 hits.
    [youtube]LXUSaVw3Mvk[youtube]

[IMG]http://dbug.kicks-ass.net/dbugforums/yabbfiles/Attachments/good-good-let-the-butthurt-flow-through-you-11.jpeg[/MG]
    At what point before, during, and after typing and posting this did it make ANY sense to you?

Originally Posted by godownfighting View Post
    hope he goes bald lil kunt

MrSamoisette will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSamoisette will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSamoisette will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSamoisette will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSamoisette will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSamoisette will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSamoisette will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSamoisette will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSamoisette will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSamoisette will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSamoisette will become famous soon enough. (+50)

**** 21 and wanting 13 yr olds. Sad kunt

CraigMachine is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CraigMachine is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CraigMachine is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CraigMachine is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CraigMachine is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CraigMachine is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CraigMachine is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CraigMachine is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CraigMachine is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CraigMachine is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CraigMachine is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Im going to say it, and we all know it.

The world would be a better place if Justin Bieber nvr existed.

Originally Posted by MrSamoisette View Post
    **** 21 and wanting 13 yr olds. Sad kunt
    Originally Posted by CraigMachine View Post
    Im going to say it, and we all know it.

The world would be a better place if Justin Bieber nvr existed.

SuperStars is a complete loser! (-2000) SuperStars is a complete loser! (-2000) SuperStars is a complete loser! (-2000) SuperStars is a complete loser! (-2000) SuperStars is a complete loser! (-2000) SuperStars is a complete loser! (-2000) SuperStars is a complete loser! (-2000) SuperStars is a complete loser! (-2000) SuperStars is a complete loser! (-2000) SuperStars is a complete loser! (-2000) SuperStars is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Rather be Chris Brown (srs)
    Brb 10 inch dik
    Brb Primetime fighter
    Brb Undefeated women fighting champion
    Brb have every black girl ( best asses)
    Brb look pretty aesthetic

RaaX is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RaaX is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RaaX is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RaaX is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RaaX is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RaaX is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RaaX is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RaaX is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RaaX is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RaaX is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RaaX is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    he's getting more muscular then ever, and will be shredded soon, he is actually gaining a little respect in his hater's eye's(srs)

DatPass has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DatPass has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DatPass has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DatPass has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DatPass has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DatPass has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DatPass has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DatPass has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DatPass has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DatPass has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DatPass has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Part of me has to wonder who lets their teenage daughter go and stand there screaming for days... prolly sloot golddigging mothers who hope their daughter will be picked to go inside and can steal some semen.
    **#3 always delivers crew**
    **regularly rep accidentally instead of negging back crew**

"Train in difficult, trackless, wooded terrain. War makes heavy demands on a soldiers strength and nerves. For this reason make heavy demands on your men in peacetime." - Erwin Rommel: Infantry attacks