atokes45 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

stick with cutting or start a slow clean bulk.

hey guys, about 3 months ago maybe more i started a cut while not a very strict one i have increasingly gotten better. i started at 6'3 230 and as of this morning i am 205. now i am definetly not where i want to be in my fat loss journey but i definitely blame that partly on my lack of cardio, the only cardio i really do is walk to school and back. for my goals, i want to be about 190 and lean but i really feal the diet i am on i am not making the gains i would be if i were eating alot more. my workout plan right now just consists of the basic muslce groups 6 days a week usually i will do chest or shoulders 2 times a week depending on if im sore still or not. as far as supplementing(if it matters) i did take cellucor super hd but i stopped taking it due to stomach pains and chest pains. besides that i take a multi vite(mega mens sport) a pre workout(cellucor c4) and just a basic whey protein. as far as my diet for breakfast i will have a protein shake, i get home at 3 and eat grilled chicken and maybe some veggies and for dinner some sort of variety of turkey meat. so the question is should i stick with my current plan or start a clean slow bulk, and if so will i continue to lose weight. thanks, Adam

MehWhatevs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Kinda hard to say without pics.

Char159 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Char159 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Char159 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Char159 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Char159 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I would cut until you're at the fat level you want to be at, then you have a clean slate to build on. If you focus on bulking now (even if it's a "slow bulk"), it's just going to take even longer to lose the additional fat later, and you'll spend that much more time at a fat level you aren't happy with.
    "If you can't feel the sweat dripping across your pulsing veins, you aren't trying hard enough"

atokes45 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Ok thanks, I will stick with cutting then until I'm as lean as I want to be then start a clean bulk. Also is it good to drink a whey protein shake before bed while cutting?