Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Why be a goofy tree? YoungBuilder315's Avatar
    YoungBuilder315 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YoungBuilder315 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YoungBuilder315 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YoungBuilder315 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YoungBuilder315 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YoungBuilder315 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YoungBuilder315 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YoungBuilder315 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YoungBuilder315 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YoungBuilder315 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YoungBuilder315 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Exclamation Calling out Johneffer and Mcrum.

why can't you two be friends...

plz.
    Last edited by YoungBuilder315; 05-10-2013 at 06:28 PM.
    Ass eaters anonymous crew
    Sig line can't be a novel crew

spek578 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) spek578 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) spek578 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) spek578 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) spek578 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) spek578 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) spek578 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) spek578 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) spek578 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) spek578 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) spek578 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    two................................
    220/280/440

sgttom is just really nice. (+1000) sgttom is just really nice. (+1000) sgttom is just really nice. (+1000) sgttom is just really nice. (+1000) sgttom is just really nice. (+1000) sgttom is just really nice. (+1000) sgttom is just really nice. (+1000) sgttom is just really nice. (+1000) sgttom is just really nice. (+1000) sgttom is just really nice. (+1000) sgttom is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by spek578 View Post
    two................................
    lol
    yolo- you only lift once

Sumo Deadlift: 480 x1
    Back Squat: 450 x1
    Bench: 240 x1

dolanbrah is just really nice. (+1000) dolanbrah is just really nice. (+1000) dolanbrah is just really nice. (+1000) dolanbrah is just really nice. (+1000) dolanbrah is just really nice. (+1000) dolanbrah is just really nice. (+1000) dolanbrah is just really nice. (+1000) dolanbrah is just really nice. (+1000) dolanbrah is just really nice. (+1000) dolanbrah is just really nice. (+1000) dolanbrah is just really nice. (+1000)
    both are homers

JesusDontPlay will become famous soon enough. (+50) JesusDontPlay will become famous soon enough. (+50) JesusDontPlay will become famous soon enough. (+50) JesusDontPlay will become famous soon enough. (+50) JesusDontPlay will become famous soon enough. (+50) JesusDontPlay will become famous soon enough. (+50) JesusDontPlay will become famous soon enough. (+50) JesusDontPlay will become famous soon enough. (+50) JesusDontPlay will become famous soon enough. (+50) JesusDontPlay will become famous soon enough. (+50) JesusDontPlay will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    question mark.....................

Ratfever is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ratfever is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ratfever is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ratfever is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ratfever is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ratfever is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ratfever is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ratfever is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ratfever is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ratfever is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ratfever is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Lol johneffer's beta as fuk cuz.

Mcrum > Johneffer

Under Construction . . . Johneffer's Avatar
    Johneffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johneffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johneffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johneffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johneffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johneffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johneffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johneffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johneffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johneffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johneffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hahahaha

He gets all his little troll friends to group neg me because I called him on his bull****. he's a lazy little fgt
    Instagram: @Johneffer
    Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/Johnefferlol2/videos
    Bench: 405 sets of 6, 315 for 20
    Squat: 495 for 6 sets of 12, 675x1
    Deadlift: 685
    Teen Nationals Overall Champion 2017

dolanbrah is just really nice. (+1000) dolanbrah is just really nice. (+1000) dolanbrah is just really nice. (+1000) dolanbrah is just really nice. (+1000) dolanbrah is just really nice. (+1000) dolanbrah is just really nice. (+1000) dolanbrah is just really nice. (+1000) dolanbrah is just really nice. (+1000) dolanbrah is just really nice. (+1000) dolanbrah is just really nice. (+1000) dolanbrah is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Johneffer View Post
    Hahahaha

He gets all his little troll friends to group neg me because I called him on his bull****. he's a lazy little fgt
    umad u chit talking *******

Johneffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johneffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johneffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johneffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johneffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johneffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johneffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johneffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johneffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johneffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johneffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Ratfever View Post
    Lol johneffer's beta as fuk cuz.

Mcrum > Johneffer
    The opinion of the Misc really means **** to me. Mcrum sure is better than me, when I'm the one putting in hard fcking work everyday.

Mcrum4 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mcrum4 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mcrum4 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mcrum4 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mcrum4 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mcrum4 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mcrum4 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mcrum4 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mcrum4 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mcrum4 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mcrum4 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Hahahaha

The only thing worse than your logic is your manners. I have snipped away most of your of what you wrote, because, well ... it didn't really say anything. Your attempt at constructing a creative flame was pitiful. I mean, really, stringing together a bunch of insults among a load of babbling was hardly effective... Maybe later in life, after you have learned to read, write, spell, and count, you will have more success. True, these are rudimentary skills that many of us "normal" people take for granted that everyone has an easy time of mastering. But we sometimes forget that there are "challenged" persons in this world who find these things to be difficult. If I had known that this was true in your case then I would have never exposed myself to what you wrote. It just wouldn't have been "right." Sort of like parking in a handicap space. I wish you the best of luck in the emotional and social struggles that seem to be placing such a demand on you.
    Get real

Minizeus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Minizeus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Minizeus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Minizeus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Minizeus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Minizeus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Minizeus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Minizeus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Minizeus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Minizeus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Minizeus is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Inb4 mod locks thread
    ✠♛☢ 5'10" Supreme Race Crew ☢♛✠

"I Live my life a quarter mile at a time. For those ten seconds or less, I'm free, nothing else matters." ~Vin Diesel

Originally Posted by Mcrum4 View Post
    The only thing worse than your logic is your manners. I have snipped away most of your of what you wrote, because, well ... it didn't really say anything. Your attempt at constructing a creative flame was pitiful. I mean, really, stringing together a bunch of insults among a load of babbling was hardly effective... Maybe later in life, after you have learned to read, write, spell, and count, you will have more success. True, these are rudimentary skills that many of us "normal" people take for granted that everyone has an easy time of mastering. But we sometimes forget that there are "challenged" persons in this world who find these things to be difficult. If I had known that this was true in your case then I would have never exposed myself to what you wrote. It just wouldn't have been "right." Sort of like parking in a handicap space. I wish you the best of luck in the emotional and social struggles that seem to be placing such a demand on you.
    **** like this... This is to show off to all your little friends on the misc.
    The insults aren't supposed to be taken to the heart and I'm surely not mad at you. I couldn't give a slight **** about you.

You're nothing to me...

My social and emotional struggles? Like what? posting a stupid thread about my girlfriend? that was a joke just to see you guys get russled
    and to make fun of 80 percent of the posts about bishes on here

If I have social and emotional struggles... lmao I wouldn't even know how to judge your sad life

Mcrum4 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mcrum4 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mcrum4 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mcrum4 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mcrum4 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mcrum4 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mcrum4 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mcrum4 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mcrum4 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mcrum4 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mcrum4 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    **** like this... This is to show off to all your little friends on the misc.
    The insults aren't supposed to be taken to the heart and I'm surely not mad at you. I couldn't give a slight **** about you.

You're nothing to me...

My social and emotional struggles? Like what? posting a stupid thread about my girlfriend? that was a joke just to see you guys get russled
    and to make fun of 80 percent of the posts about bishes on here

If I have social and emotional struggles... lmao I wouldn't even know how to judge your sad life

You have the personality of wallpaper. You are deficient in all that lends character. On a good day, you're a half-wit. You are dank and filthy. Phone sex operators hang up on you. You are a fiend and a sniveling coward. You wear strangely mismatched clothing with oddly placed stains. The only thing worse than your logic is your manners. You are degenerate, noxious and depraved. I feel debased just knowing that you exist and despise everything about you. God created cockroaches, fleas, and intestinal parasites, then he lowered his standards and made you. You are a green-nostriled, crossed eyed, hairy-livered inbred trout-defiler. Your mother had to tie a pork chop around your neck to get a dog to play with you. You are asinine and benighted. Telemarketers refuse to be seen in public with you. You are the unholy spawn of a bandy-legged hobo and a syphilitic camel. Your alleged mother abandoned you at birth and then died of shame in recognition of what they had done to Earth. Do you really expect your delusional and incoherent ramblings to be read? I beg for sweet death to come and remove me from a world which became unbearable when you crawled out of a harpy's lair. Do you fantasize that your tantrums and conniption fits could possibly be worth the $0.0001 worth of electricity used to send them? You're a putrescent mass, a swine, and a vulgar little maggot. You are unreservedly pathetic, starved for attention, and lost in a land that reality forgot. You are a few cards short of a full deck, a few bricks short of a full load, and a few chromosomes short of a full human. Monkeys look down on you. Even sheep won't have sex with you. I will never get over the embarrassment of belonging to the same species as you. You are a spineless little worm only deserving of the profoundest contempt. Your attempt at constructing a response was pitiful, maybe later in life, after you have learned to read, write, spell, and count correctly, you will have more success. It is hard to believe how incredibly stupid you are. You emit more stupidity in one minute than our entire galaxy emits in a year. I wish you the best of luck in the emotional, and social struggles that seem to be placing such a demand on you. I don't think that I can summon the strength left to mock your moronic opinions and malformed comments about boring trivia or your other drivel. May you choke on your own foolish opinions.

Get real

Minizeus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Minizeus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Minizeus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Minizeus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Minizeus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Minizeus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Minizeus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Minizeus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Minizeus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Minizeus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Minizeus is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    You have the personality of wallpaper. You are deficient in all that lends character. On a good day, you're a half-wit. You are dank and filthy. Phone sex operators hang up on you. You are a fiend and a sniveling coward. You wear strangely mismatched clothing with oddly placed stains. The only thing worse than your logic is your manners. You are degenerate, noxious and depraved. I feel debased just knowing that you exist and despise everything about you. God created cockroaches, fleas, and intestinal parasites, then he lowered his standards and made you. You are a green-nostriled, crossed eyed, hairy-livered inbred trout-defiler. Your mother had to tie a pork chop around your neck to get a dog to play with you. You are asinine and benighted. Telemarketers refuse to be seen in public with you. You are the unholy spawn of a bandy-legged hobo and a syphilitic camel. Your alleged mother abandoned you at birth and then died of shame in recognition of what they had done to Earth. Do you really expect your delusional and incoherent ramblings to be read? I beg for sweet death to come and remove me from a world which became unbearable when you crawled out of a harpy's lair. Do you fantasize that your tantrums and conniption fits could possibly be worth the $0.0001 worth of electricity used to send them? You're a putrescent mass, a swine, and a vulgar little maggot. You are unreservedly pathetic, starved for attention, and lost in a land that reality forgot. You are a few cards short of a full deck, a few bricks short of a full load, and a few chromosomes short of a full human. Monkeys look down on you. Even sheep won't have sex with you. I will never get over the embarrassment of belonging to the same species as you. You are a spineless little worm only deserving of the profoundest contempt. Your attempt at constructing a response was pitiful, maybe later in life, after you have learned to read, write, spell, and count correctly, you will have more success. It is hard to believe how incredibly stupid you are. You emit more stupidity in one minute than our entire galaxy emits in a year. I wish you the best of luck in the emotional, and social struggles that seem to be placing such a demand on you. I don't think that I can summon the strength left to mock your moronic opinions and malformed comments about boring trivia or your other drivel. May you choke on your own foolish opinions.

Cot dayum

"I Live my life a quarter mile at a time. For those ten seconds or less, I'm free, nothing else matters." ~Vin Diesel

http://mattoid.com/data/Comedy/The_F...All_Flames.htm Nice bro, original

Cot Dayum!

YoungBuilder315 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YoungBuilder315 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YoungBuilder315 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YoungBuilder315 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YoungBuilder315 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YoungBuilder315 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YoungBuilder315 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YoungBuilder315 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YoungBuilder315 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YoungBuilder315 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YoungBuilder315 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    holy phuck. BE FRIENDS COT DAYUM. for me.

Ok enough with this small talk. We're just wasting both our time acting like we are enjoying this. I can't hold it in any longer. I started off by declothing you in my mind, then we proceeded to kissing slowly moving down to each other's private areas. You were getting pretty heated at this point I don't know if you were thinking straight but you told me to hog tie you to the bed and punish you and you also said to grab the army men out of the game closet, needless to say I obliged. This is where it got a little weird. I asked you where you wanted it and you said," Blow in my belly button, trudge through it with the army men and act out the D-day invasion." Now I'm sitting here with my penis in hand curious to what that might be like. So if you're down to put our
    own spin on this momentous historical event I can swing by Toys"R"Us on the way over. Are we going to pound this thing out or are you going to let my Womb Warriors die another meaningless death at the hands of my fap sock?
    Get real

justinkel is just really nice. (+1000) justinkel is just really nice. (+1000) justinkel is just really nice. (+1000) justinkel is just really nice. (+1000) justinkel is just really nice. (+1000) justinkel is just really nice. (+1000) justinkel is just really nice. (+1000) justinkel is just really nice. (+1000) justinkel is just really nice. (+1000) justinkel is just really nice. (+1000) justinkel is just really nice. (+1000)
    Look what you started op
    *I rep back*

Originally Posted by mcrum4 View Post
    ok enough with this small talk. We're just wasting both our time acting like we are enjoying this. I can't hold it in any longer. I started off by declothing you in my mind, then we proceeded to kissing slowly moving down to each other's private areas. You were getting pretty heated at this point i don't know if you were thinking straight but you told me to hog tie you to the bed and punish you and you also said to grab the army men out of the game closet, needless to say i obliged. This is where it got a little weird. I asked you where you wanted it and you said," blow in my belly button, trudge through it with the army men and act out the d-day invasion." now i'm sitting here with my penis in hand curious to what that might be like. So if you're down to put our
    own spin on this momentous historical event i can swing by toys"r"us on the way over. Are we going to pound this thing out or are you going to let my womb warriors die another meaningless death at the hands of my fap sock?
    hahaha wut.

Ok enough with this small talk. We're just wasting both our time acting like we are enjoying this. I can't hold it in any longer. I started off by declothing you in my mind, then we proceeded to kissing slowly moving down to each other's private areas. You were getting pretty heated at this point I don't know if you were thinking straight but you told me to hog tie you to the bed and punish you and you also said to grab the army men out of the game closet, needless to say I obliged. This is where it got a little weird. I asked you where you wanted it and you said," Blow in my belly button, trudge through it with the army men and act out the D-day invasion." Now I'm sitting here with my penis in hand curious to what that might be like. So if you're down to put our
    own spin on this momentous historical event I can swing by Toys"R"Us on the way over. Are we going to pound this thing out or are you going to let my Womb Warriors die another meaningless death at the hands of my fap sock?
    You know what bro I say so much about not giving a fck about the misc -- that i don't care about arguing with you
    you're cool with me

U wot m8?

You know what bro I say so much about not giving a fck about the misc -- that i don't care about arguing with you
    you're cool with me
    Well, first of all, let me start of by saying my stats are about 6'0 120 lbs. Pathetic. I know. I've been like this for all my life, a walking stick. Well, I've decided enough is enough, and said I'm going to join a gym.
    Well I was terrified, A skinny piece of crap like me entering a gym, everyone's going to laugh, point, and kick me out, but I just told myself, remember all the people who ever made fun of you through out life, it can't get any worse then that, and use that as motivation. So I did.
    I entered the gym and my freakin legs were shaking, no joke. I have a routine that I am going to use, but today I said I'm just going to go in there and get a feel for the place, try a few excericises and gtfo. Well I walk in there, and I just see a bunch of bikes and treadmills, then the weights behind them, I was about to throw up i was so nervous, so I just jumped on the first treadmill in front of me. I turned it on, and watched the lifters.
    F, these guys were HUGE. I mean MASSIVE, I said no way in HELLO am I going to go in there, so I got off the machine, and started to walk towards the door then stopped myself, I said no way, I came this far, and I'm sure they wont' really care. So I mustered enough courage, walked over there nervous as hek, and just walked straight to the curl rack.
    There was an average guy next to me curling, I don't know looked about 30 lbs, so I figured I can probably do 20, so I try to pick up the 20's. AND I COULDN'T. The guy next to me was staring at me, and told me "Try something else" then points at these pink ones on the floor. Apparently his friend behind him was watching and started laughing. So I turned around and I wanted to say something, but I just couldn't, I pick up the pink dumbbells and start curling. Well his friend starts making smart remarks like "WHOA THIS GUY IS A BEAST" "AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHNOOOOOLLLD" and other things. I swear, I was getting so angry, I started to get a flashback of all the people who ever made fun of me in my life, one by one, and his voice in the background. I was steaming, all of a sudden i turn around out of sheer anger, it was as if I blacked out,and fling the pink dumbbell in his face. BAM, I HIT HIM. Then I realized, OMG DID I JUST DO THAT??!
    He yells out WTF, then he pushes me against the rack, and him and his 2 friends surround me thats when I realised these were a couple of guys who were up to no good, started making trouble in my neighborhood. I got in one little fight and my mom got scared and she said "You're movin' wth your auntie and uncle in Bel-air". I whistled for a cab and when it came near the licence said "FRESH" and it had dice in the mirror but anyway I could say that this cab was rare but I thought nah forget "YO HOLMES TO BEL-AIR!" I pulled up to the house about 7 or 8 and I yelled to the cabbie "Yo holmes smell ya later!" Looked at my kingdom I was finally there to sit on my throne as the prince of Bel-air, stop e-stating you piece of american trash.
    Get real

Originally Posted by justinkel View Post
    Look what you started op
    Im very sorry. I just wanted peace :l

Well, first of all, let me start of by saying my stats are about 6'0 120 lbs. Pathetic. I know. I've been like this for all my life, a walking stick. Well, I've decided enough is enough, and said I'm going to join a gym.
    Well I was terrified, A skinny piece of crap like me entering a gym, everyone's going to laugh, point, and kick me out, but I just told myself, remember all the people who ever made fun of you through out life, it can't get any worse then that, and use that as motivation. So I did.
    I entered the gym and my freakin legs were shaking, no joke. I have a routine that I am going to use, but today I said I'm just going to go in there and get a feel for the place, try a few excericises and gtfo. Well I walk in there, and I just see a bunch of bikes and treadmills, then the weights behind them, I was about to throw up i was so nervous, so I just jumped on the first treadmill in front of me. I turned it on, and watched the lifters.
    F, these guys were HUGE. I mean MASSIVE, I said no way in HELLO am I going to go in there, so I got off the machine, and started to walk towards the door then stopped myself, I said no way, I came this far, and I'm sure they wont' really care. So I mustered enough courage, walked over there nervous as hek, and just walked straight to the curl rack.
    There was an average guy next to me curling, I don't know looked about 30 lbs, so I figured I can probably do 20, so I try to pick up the 20's. AND I COULDN'T. The guy next to me was staring at me, and told me "Try something else" then points at these pink ones on the floor. Apparently his friend behind him was watching and started laughing. So I turned around and I wanted to say something, but I just couldn't, I pick up the pink dumbbells and start curling. Well his friend starts making smart remarks like "WHOA THIS GUY IS A BEAST" "AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHNOOOOOLLLD" and other things. I swear, I was getting so angry, I started to get a flashback of all the people who ever made fun of me in my life, one by one, and his voice in the background. I was steaming, all of a sudden i turn around out of sheer anger, it was as if I blacked out,and fling the pink dumbbell in his face. BAM, I HIT HIM. Then I realized, OMG DID I JUST DO THAT??!
    He yells out WTF, then he pushes me against the rack, and him and his 2 friends surround me thats when I realised these were a couple of guys who were up to no good, started making trouble in my neighborhood. I got in one little fight and my mom got scared and she said "You're movin' wth your auntie and uncle in Bel-air". I whistled for a cab and when it came near the licence said "FRESH" and it had dice in the mirror but anyway I could say that this cab was rare but I thought nah forget "YO HOLMES TO BEL-AIR!" I pulled up to the house about 7 or 8 and I yelled to the cabbie "Yo holmes smell ya later!" Looked at my kingdom I was finally there to sit on my throne as the prince of Bel-air, stop e-stating you piece of american trash.
    sigh

justinkel is just really nice. (+1000) justinkel is just really nice. (+1000) justinkel is just really nice. (+1000) justinkel is just really nice. (+1000) justinkel is just really nice. (+1000) justinkel is just really nice. (+1000) justinkel is just really nice. (+1000) justinkel is just really nice. (+1000) justinkel is just really nice. (+1000) justinkel is just really nice. (+1000) justinkel is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by youngbuilder315 View Post
    im very sorry. I just wanted peace :l
    we all want it!!
    *I rep back*

Originally Posted by justinkel View Post
    we all want it!!
    im cool if he is! haha

I am sincerely wishing that you will even acknowledge a fraction of my passion for the beauty that is you. I thank the god and the heavens above, and the earth for allowing such a marvelous person of life to even exist. And to bring my most humble and modest courting plea to a close, dear madam, I leave you with my dignity, my pride, and my soul. At this time, I would like to bid a fairwell, to the most delicate, gorgeous and picturesque rose ever bestowed to mankind ...
    Get real

Crum be cool with him you cheeky khunt

I am sincerely wishing that you will even acknowledge a fraction of my passion for the beauty that is you. I thank the god and the heavens above, and the earth for allowing such a marvelous person of life to even exist. And to bring my most humble and modest courting plea to a close, dear madam, I leave you with my dignity, my pride, and my soul. At this time, I would like to bid a fairwell, to the most delicate, gorgeous and picturesque rose ever bestowed to mankind ...
    Good enough.