Samu1905 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Need a new routine, Advice? Much appreciated!

Hey guys, Have currently been on a 5 day split : 3 sets of 8-12 reps
    CHEST
    BACK
    LEGS
    SHOULDERS
    ARMS
    ( and just doing cardio + abs whenever i could )

But i'm just plain bored and i have not seen any gains or strength increase in months, However i am now in a cutting phase so i understand i can't really expect to gain now.
    What routine would be a good replacement? I'm not fussed about strength, just mass.
    Are full body workout's any good?
    Phat routines?
    are the back/ bicep , chest/ tricep etc routines any good? i feel i want to work more than 1 body part per gym session now just because i get bored.
    There are thousands all over the net and i don't know what to do.

GiantGonads is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GiantGonads is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GiantGonads is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GiantGonads is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GiantGonads is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GiantGonads is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GiantGonads is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GiantGonads is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GiantGonads is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GiantGonads is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GiantGonads is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Samu1905 View Post
    Hey guys, Have currently been on a 5 day split : 3 sets of 8-12 reps
    CHEST
    BACK
    LEGS
    SHOULDERS
    ARMS
    ( and just doing cardio + abs whenever i could )

But i'm just plain bored and i have not seen any gains or strength increase in months, However i am now in a cutting phase so i understand i can't really expect to gain now.
    What routine would be a good replacement? I'm not fussed about strength, just mass.
    Are full body workout's any good?
    Phat routines?
    are the back/ bicep , chest/ tricep etc routines any good? i feel i want to work more than 1 body part per gym session now just because i get bored.
    There are thousands all over the net and i don't know what to do.
    Done one round of HCT12, about to start my second round. Really enjoy it and had some good gainz...
    You hit each body part x2 a week and the workouts are a nice mix.

Dont expect much mass gain though if you are on a cut.

j. ViLLA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) j. ViLLA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) j. ViLLA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) j. ViLLA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) j. ViLLA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) j. ViLLA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) j. ViLLA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) j. ViLLA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) j. ViLLA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) j. ViLLA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) j. ViLLA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Look up tri phase training PDF on google. It's pretty awesome as far as mass and strength gains go
    ****Official COAST GUARD Thread****
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=113176791