Meatloaf1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

What size rehbands to get

The website suggests to get one size smaller, but I have chicken legs and I'm working on putting some size on. Do you guys think I should get the size I measured for, or go one size smaller like they suggest? Would I benefit more if I just bought another pair once they got to tight, or is it not that big of a deal? Would I be able to keep these on throughout the workout? Thanks

andleo will become famous soon enough. (+50) andleo will become famous soon enough. (+50) andleo will become famous soon enough. (+50) andleo will become famous soon enough. (+50) andleo will become famous soon enough. (+50) andleo will become famous soon enough. (+50) andleo will become famous soon enough. (+50) andleo will become famous soon enough. (+50) andleo will become famous soon enough. (+50) andleo will become famous soon enough. (+50) andleo will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Meatloaf1 View Post
    The website suggests to get one size smaller, but I have chicken legs and I'm working on putting some size on. Do you guys think I should get the size I measured for, or go one size smaller like they suggest? Would I benefit more if I just bought another pair once they got to tight, or is it not that big of a deal? Would I be able to keep these on throughout the workout? Thanks
    I have a pair of the 7mm blue rehbands in xxl they fit snug but my knee is 19". They keep my knees warm for squats ect but I wouldn't want to jog with them - too stiff.

Are you having knee issues now? if you are try to address the issue if you can.

Meatloaf1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by andleo View Post
    I have a pair of the 7mm blue rehbands in xxl they fit snug but my knee is 19". They keep my knees warm for squats ect but I wouldn't want to jog with them - too stiff.

Are you having knee issues now? if you are try to address the issue if you can.
    I was just wondering if they were so tight that I need to take them off after every set, or if I could keep them on in between sets.
    My knees get a little sore sometime. They don't feel like their injured, but they just get a little sore at times. If that makes any sense.
    The Marine Corps wasn't to easy on my knees.

LimitStrength will become famous soon enough. (+50) LimitStrength will become famous soon enough. (+50) LimitStrength will become famous soon enough. (+50) LimitStrength will become famous soon enough. (+50) LimitStrength will become famous soon enough. (+50) LimitStrength will become famous soon enough. (+50) LimitStrength will become famous soon enough. (+50) LimitStrength will become famous soon enough. (+50) LimitStrength will become famous soon enough. (+50) LimitStrength will become famous soon enough. (+50) LimitStrength will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Meatloaf1 View Post
    I was just wondering if they were so tight that I need to take them off after every set, or if I could keep them on in between sets.
    My knees get a little sore sometime. They don't feel like their injured, but they just get a little sore at times. If that makes any sense.
    The Marine Corps wasn't to easy on my knees.
    I actually have 2 different size blue rehband knee sleeves, a large and one medium. I bought one and received the other as a gift from my gf. The I had forgotten which one I bought but the difference in size is almost not noticeable. I was staring at them for weeks before I realized the large was ever so slightly larger than the other one, which must have been a medium then.

Either way the material is stretchy enough that it won't cut off circulation or anything regardless if you buy the appropriate size or one smaller. The one size smaller will just fit more snug.

I would say buy the normal size if you want something purely for the heat retention. If you want slightly more compression with the heat retention, go for the size smaller.

Sounds like you want the size smaller, you will easily keep them on your entire workout, should not have an issue. Worse case scenario if you got them and tried them on and found them too tight (not likely), you could probably exchange them for a larger size.