Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Beacher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beacher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beacher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beacher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beacher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beacher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beacher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beacher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beacher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beacher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beacher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Misc, check out my automated meal planner

My cousin and I made this community driven recipe site a bit ago, we thought we should make a meal planner to take advantage of the recipes, pop in your nutritional goals for the day and it shows you all the possible meal plans within your goals.

If you don't like a recipe, hover over it and click exclude, if you do like one, same idea with the lock.

Let me know what you guys think and suggestions, we're still working on making it pretty, and yes it only supports 3 meals/day right now, more are coming.

http://www.rippedrecipes.com/meal-planner.php
    Search for bodybuilding recipes by calories and macronutrients: www.rippedrecipes.com
    Instagram: @rippedrecipes

Beacher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beacher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beacher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beacher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beacher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beacher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beacher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beacher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beacher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beacher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beacher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    bump for your thoughts?
    Search for bodybuilding recipes by calories and macronutrients: www.rippedrecipes.com

PAIN21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PAIN21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PAIN21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PAIN21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PAIN21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PAIN21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PAIN21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PAIN21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PAIN21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PAIN21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PAIN21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Great site! Shared it on my ********, also repped!

whopperJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whopperJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whopperJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whopperJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whopperJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whopperJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whopperJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whopperJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whopperJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whopperJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whopperJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    really good way to find meals, but it's difficult to actually get those meals

Nejae is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nejae is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nejae is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nejae is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nejae is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nejae is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nejae is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nejae is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nejae is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nejae is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nejae is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Wow this site is freakin' nifty. Reps.

Originally Posted by PAIN21 View Post
    Great site! Shared it on my ********, also repped!
    Thanks! Repped Back

Originally Posted by Nejae View Post
    Wow this site is freakin' nifty. Reps.
    Repped Back!

Originally Posted by whopperJr View Post
    What do you mean it's difficult to get the meals, as in make the recipe or?

braunsHizzle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) braunsHizzle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) braunsHizzle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) braunsHizzle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) braunsHizzle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) braunsHizzle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) braunsHizzle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) braunsHizzle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) braunsHizzle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) braunsHizzle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) braunsHizzle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by whopperJr View Post
    If you hover over the meal, there's a view button.. ?

ComTruise is just really nice. (+1000) ComTruise is just really nice. (+1000) ComTruise is just really nice. (+1000) ComTruise is just really nice. (+1000) ComTruise is just really nice. (+1000) ComTruise is just really nice. (+1000) ComTruise is just really nice. (+1000) ComTruise is just really nice. (+1000) ComTruise is just really nice. (+1000) ComTruise is just really nice. (+1000) ComTruise is just really nice. (+1000)
    wow op this is great

ErydayT is on a distinguished road. (+10) ErydayT is on a distinguished road. (+10) ErydayT is on a distinguished road. (+10) ErydayT is on a distinguished road. (+10) ErydayT is on a distinguished road. (+10) ErydayT is on a distinguished road. (+10) ErydayT is on a distinguished road. (+10) ErydayT is on a distinguished road. (+10) ErydayT is on a distinguished road. (+10) ErydayT is on a distinguished road. (+10) ErydayT is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Great site. I am a skinny kunt mostly cuz I don't eat enough. Just found the misc/bb.com and started working out but def my biggest obstacle is not eating enough, this is going to help me a lot. (srs)

I am still looking around at site but can I suggest having a simple calculator that takes in weight, level of activity, and then tells you how many calories you need to maintain weight/add weight/ lose weight. something like this: http: // www(DOT)cancer(DOT)org/healthy/toolsandcalculators/calculators/app/calorie-counter-calculator
    woodrep but dont know how/ dont think i have any reps to give

Originally Posted by ErydayT View Post
    Great site. I am a skinny kunt mostly cuz I don't eat enough. Just found the misc/bb.com and started working out but def my biggest obstacle is not eating enough, this is going to help me a lot. (srs)

I am still looking around at site but can I suggest having a simple calculator that takes in weight, level of activity, and then tells you how many calories you need to maintain weight/add weight/ lose weight. something like this: http: // www(DOT)cancer(DOT)org/healthy/toolsandcalculators/calculators/app/calorie-counter-calculator
    woodrep but dont know how/ dont think i have any reps to give
    If you sign in to the site, and go to your profile, you can fill in that exact information and it will tell you how many calories are required to meet your goal (that you set, gain, lose, maintain etc..)

Hope that helps!

For those of you who think the site is a useful tool, please do spread the word, we've spent almost a year developing it in our free time, we want to see it used and helping people meet their goals. Plus there is a certain satisfaction knowing that something you made is helping people with their fitness.

ErydayT is on a distinguished road. (+10) ErydayT is on a distinguished road. (+10) ErydayT is on a distinguished road. (+10) ErydayT is on a distinguished road. (+10) ErydayT is on a distinguished road. (+10) ErydayT is on a distinguished road. (+10) ErydayT is on a distinguished road. (+10) ErydayT is on a distinguished road. (+10) ErydayT is on a distinguished road. (+10) ErydayT is on a distinguished road. (+10) ErydayT is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Beacher View Post
    If you sign in to the site, and go to your profile, you can fill in that exact information and it will tell you how many calories are required to meet your goal (that you set, gain, lose, maintain etc..)

Hope that helps!
    Yup just what I was looking for, registered now, shared on FB. Thanks fellow Ontario brah, my word this is going to help me a lot.

ermagehd is just really nice. (+1000) ermagehd is just really nice. (+1000) ermagehd is just really nice. (+1000) ermagehd is just really nice. (+1000) ermagehd is just really nice. (+1000) ermagehd is just really nice. (+1000) ermagehd is just really nice. (+1000) ermagehd is just really nice. (+1000) ermagehd is just really nice. (+1000) ermagehd is just really nice. (+1000) ermagehd is just really nice. (+1000)
    the calorie slider on your site is a bit reduntant since all your meals seem to consist from 300-700 cals

Originally Posted by ErydayT View Post
    Yup just what I was looking for, registered now, shared on FB. Thanks fellow Ontario brah, my word this is going to help me a lot.
    Happy to help! Especially an Ontario Brah

Originally Posted by ermagehd View Post
    the calorie slider on your site is a bit reduntant since all your meals seem to consist from 300-700 cals
    Recipes can be submitted by anyone, right now a lot of them are from myself, or friends, and that's the calorie range we all typically eat in, so once more people start submitting their own recipes (the site automatically calculates the nutrition), you'll see that change.

toboku has a spectacular aura about. (+250) toboku has a spectacular aura about. (+250) toboku has a spectacular aura about. (+250) toboku has a spectacular aura about. (+250) toboku has a spectacular aura about. (+250) toboku has a spectacular aura about. (+250) toboku has a spectacular aura about. (+250) toboku has a spectacular aura about. (+250) toboku has a spectacular aura about. (+250) toboku has a spectacular aura about. (+250) toboku has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    OP serious, make an app for that...millionaire

Originally Posted by toboku View Post
    OP serious, make an app for that...millionaire
    It's definitely coming, we've got a very basic version already started, but not going to invest the time and effort into it until the website is completely done, then we'll do the mobile app.

Who the **** was phone?! Robmnrd's Avatar
    Robmnrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Robmnrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Robmnrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Robmnrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Robmnrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Robmnrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Robmnrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Robmnrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Robmnrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Robmnrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Robmnrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Repped for this.

Can't wait until there are more recipes in the 1500-2500 calorie range!
    MISC Haxball Crew
    (Haxball Username: "Jus' Saiyan...")

Misc Positivity and Never Neg Crew

I always pick second to last in the pick a number threads Crew

Originally Posted by Robmnrd View Post
    Repped for this.

Can't wait until there are more recipes in the 1500-2500 calorie range!
    If you've got any of your own, there is a submit button at the top right, the site will take care of the calculations, you just gotta build the recipe. Alternatively I'm willing to enter them in for people, if they send me recipe + their own pic of said recipe.

jebend is just really nice. (+1000) jebend is just really nice. (+1000) jebend is just really nice. (+1000) jebend is just really nice. (+1000) jebend is just really nice. (+1000) jebend is just really nice. (+1000) jebend is just really nice. (+1000) jebend is just really nice. (+1000) jebend is just really nice. (+1000) jebend is just really nice. (+1000) jebend is just really nice. (+1000)
    Oh lawd I remember helping with some feedback for this site a while ago in another thread.

Favourited site, will use.

OP is a nice guy.
    Punjabi Crew
    Arsenal F.C
    100% of women sleep with 0% of men. It's over, boyos.
    Green eyes master race.

Originally Posted by jebend View Post
    Oh lawd I remember helping with some feedback for this site a while ago in another thread.

Favourited site, will use.

OP is a nice guy.
    Thanks for that!

Prednisone666 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Prednisone666 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Prednisone666 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Prednisone666 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Prednisone666 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Prednisone666 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Prednisone666 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Prednisone666 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Prednisone666 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Prednisone666 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Prednisone666 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    took me awhile to realize the calorie/macro sliders were for each meal and not what you want in a day...or am i wrong?
    Bench 280x1 Dead 415x1 OHP 185x1, Chins 90x5x5 Goals: 200x1 OHP, 100x5x5 chins, 315x1 Bench, 225 Front Squat
    *Sh!tty chest, bis, back, shoulders, traps, quads, hamstrings, calves, tris, forearms, glutes, abs crew*
    LOG: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=160399581
    Bulged discs crew Long femurs crew

Originally Posted by Prednisone666 View Post
    took me awhile to realize the calorie/macro sliders were for each meal and not what you want in a day...or am i wrong?
    You're correct. On the meal planner, they're for what you want in a day. Each "combo" would be a day's meal plan.

On the rest of the site (recipes) the sliders relate to a specific meals nutrition, how many calories etc... do you want filter recipes for.

DK_82 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DK_82 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DK_82 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DK_82 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DK_82 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DK_82 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DK_82 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DK_82 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DK_82 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DK_82 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DK_82 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    looks awesome, I'll definitely check it out to get some new meal ideas. Repped and bumped

Edit: On recharge
    **MISC LIFTING CREW**

1k+

Originally Posted by DK_82 View Post
    looks awesome, I'll definitely check it out to get some new meal ideas. Repped and bumped

Edit: On recharge
    Appreciate man, repped back!

datderblake is just really nice. (+1000) datderblake is just really nice. (+1000) datderblake is just really nice. (+1000) datderblake is just really nice. (+1000) datderblake is just really nice. (+1000) datderblake is just really nice. (+1000) datderblake is just really nice. (+1000) datderblake is just really nice. (+1000) datderblake is just really nice. (+1000) datderblake is just really nice. (+1000) datderblake is just really nice. (+1000)
    Cool site, brah. Repped.
    I don't always herp, but when I herp, I derp.

Originally Posted by datderblake View Post
    Cool site, brah. Repped.
    Thanks, repped ya back.

Saturday Bump for thoughts