MetalHeart210 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Exclamation Doubts on how to use the following products: Cell-Tech, Nitro-Tech & SuperPumpMax

Hello, I am new here to Bodybuilding.com and body building in general, just started this year, so I don't know much about supplements.

I have these three products: Muscletech's Cell-Tech Hardcore Pro Series & Nitro-Tech Hardcore Pro Series and Gaspari Nutrition's SuperPumpMax.

First I bought SuperPumpMax, a pre-workout nitric oxide supplement my trainer recommended. After a week or two of drinking SuperPumpMax, he recommended I buy also Muscletech's Cell-Tech to supposedly help me get definition and get cut. The GNC employee said to me that I should drink that as a pre-workout and stop using SuperPumpMax. My trainer also recommended I buy Nitro-Tech Hardcore Pro Series Protein to gain muscle and lose fat, since it is low-carb and told me to only have that as dinner so fat doesn't store in my abdomen at night. You see, I have no idea if any of this is true but I just went ahead and bought the products. The problem now is that I have doubts because the instructions say different things on how to use each one. In Cell-Tech's bottle it says to drink it after each workout but that goes against what the GNC employee said...so if I drink that after the workout, should I drink SuperPumpMax pre-workout? or should I just stop using SuperPumpMax? Do they have dangerous effects when combined? As you can see, I am not really sure how to combine these, so if any of you that have experience with supplements can help me, I would very much appreciate it. Thanks in advance!

Swe16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Swe16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Swe16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Swe16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Swe16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Swe16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Swe16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Swe16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Swe16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Swe16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Swe16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by MetalHeart210 View Post
    Hello, I am new here to Bodybuilding.com and body building in general, just started this year, so I don't know much about supplements.

I have these three products: Muscletech's Cell-Tech Hardcore Pro Series & Nitro-Tech Hardcore Pro Series and Gaspari Nutrition's SuperPumpMax.

First I bought SuperPumpMax, a pre-workout nitric oxide supplement my trainer recommended. After a week or two of drinking SuperPumpMax, he recommended I buy also Muscletech's Cell-Tech to supposedly help me get definition and get cut. The GNC employee said to me that I should drink that as a pre-workout and stop using SuperPumpMax. My trainer also recommended I buy Nitro-Tech Hardcore Pro Series Protein to gain muscle and lose fat, since it is low-carb and told me to only have that as dinner so fat doesn't store in my abdomen at night. You see, I have no idea if any of this is true but I just went ahead and bought the products. The problem now is that I have doubts because the instructions say different things on how to use each one. In Cell-Tech's bottle it says to drink it after each workout but that goes against what the GNC employee said...so if I drink that after the workout, should I drink SuperPumpMax pre-workout? or should I just stop using SuperPumpMax? Do they have dangerous effects when combined? As you can see, I am not really sure how to combine these, so if any of you that have experience with supplements can help me, I would very much appreciate it. Thanks in advance!
    take superpump max around 30mins before workout and you can take celltech hardcore with it or after it doesnt really matter its creatine but it be more beneficial after because of the sugar content so you can spike that insulin ... as for nitrotech take that after training or anytime of the day you need protein its just a protein supplement... you can also take celltech and nitro tech both together after training
    Subscribe to my youtube channel to follow my journey!!!

youtube- http://www.youtube.com/user/SweDiesel16?feature=mhee

I rep back...

JakeDiesel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JakeDiesel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JakeDiesel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JakeDiesel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JakeDiesel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JakeDiesel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JakeDiesel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JakeDiesel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JakeDiesel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JakeDiesel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JakeDiesel has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I love dat der Cell-Tech...
    Follow my Gold Feast sponsored log -
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147203733

"Success rests not only on ability,
    but upon commitment, loyalty, and pride."
    -Vince Lombardi

Boostronics is just really nice. (+1000) Boostronics is just really nice. (+1000) Boostronics is just really nice. (+1000) Boostronics is just really nice. (+1000) Boostronics is just really nice. (+1000) Boostronics is just really nice. (+1000) Boostronics is just really nice. (+1000) Boostronics is just really nice. (+1000) Boostronics is just really nice. (+1000) Boostronics is just really nice. (+1000) Boostronics is just really nice. (+1000)
    Dat dere

Barn01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barn01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barn01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barn01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barn01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barn01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barn01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barn01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barn01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barn01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barn01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Swe16 View Post
    take superpump max around 30mins before workout and you can take celltech hardcore with it or after it doesnt really matter its creatine but it be more beneficial after because of the sugar content so you can spike that insulin ... as for nitrotech take that after training or anytime of the day you need protein its just a protein supplement... you can also take celltech and nitro tech both together after training
    +1^^ Good advice here

Also to reduce chances of gastric distress you can take Cell-Tech right after training and then wait 20min before taking Nitro-Tech.
    My $0.02 is worth $0.03

Team MuscleTech Rep MuscleTechJake's Avatar
    MuscleTechJake is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleTechJake is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleTechJake is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleTechJake is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleTechJake is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleTechJake is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleTechJake is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleTechJake is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleTechJake is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleTechJake is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleTechJake is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Barn01 View Post
    +1^^ Good advice here

Also to reduce chances of gastric distress you can take Cell-Tech right after training and then wait 20min before taking Nitro-Tech.
    This.
    Team MuscleTech Rep

★ VOTE PHASE8 – Nominated for Supplement of the Year, Breakout Supplement of the Year, and Best Overall Protein Powder ★
    ★Combine your 10% OFF Coupon Code for Voting with any of the deals below!★

B1G1 FREE PHASE8 (4.4 Lb Tubs!!)
    B1G1 FREE CREACORE (All Flavors!)
    B1G1 FREE NEUROCORE

★★★ FREE MuscleTech Samples ★★★ (Hydroxycut Hardcore Elite, NeuroCore, Anabolic Halo)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=151312683