DamonB82 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DamonB82 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DamonB82 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DamonB82 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DamonB82 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DamonB82 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DamonB82 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DamonB82 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DamonB82 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DamonB82 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DamonB82 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Recieved my elitefts rack today!!!!

So first off let me say this botch is heavy, but sexy as hell. Everything looks good, althought what I recieved is something slightly different that what was pictured on the site.

This is what I ordered.... http://www.flexcart.com/members/elit...&m=PD&pid=3234
    But it looks like I recieved this(but in my desired color) http://www.flexcart.com/members/elit...d=475&pid=5417

Notice the lack or holes for band pegs and half of the weight storage? Anyone else have a similar issue? I can live without the storage I guess (was going to put my bumper, bands, etc there though) but I was looking foward to the extra holes, I was going to eventually order band pegs from williams strength. Yes, I see it says "shown with optional band pegs", but no mention of the holes being an option.

BloodType3R has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodType3R has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodType3R has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodType3R has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodType3R has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodType3R has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodType3R has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodType3R has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodType3R has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodType3R has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodType3R has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hope that all works out for you but you could always send this oneto me if it doesn't.
    Seriously, that is one envy inducing rack but, I'd be raising this issue with elite if it didn't have what I ordered. Even if you can live without the extra holes maybe you could get 10% knocked off or something.

MC707 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MC707 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MC707 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MC707 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MC707 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MC707 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MC707 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MC707 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MC707 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MC707 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MC707 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Oh man that cage is sexy as ****!! And you got the bench too!!!! *melts*

Mine's coming in around 3 - 3 1/2 weeks... Can't wait! Can you talk about the experience for a bit? Like how hard it was to carry that box into your house and assemble it. Too bad about the holes... this may sound stupid, but don't you have a way to perhaps drill those holes? I know those tubes are massive so I would't be surprised if you needed a high grade drill/bits. Someone could chime in with some DIY knowledge.

DamonB82 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DamonB82 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DamonB82 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DamonB82 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DamonB82 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DamonB82 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DamonB82 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DamonB82 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DamonB82 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DamonB82 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DamonB82 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by MC707 View Post
    Oh man that cage is sexy as ****!! And you got the bench too!!!! *melts*

Mine's coming in around 3 - 3 1/2 weeks... Can't wait! Can you talk about the experience for a bit? Like how hard it was to carry that box into your house and assemble it. Too bad about the holes... this may sound stupid, but don't you have a way to perhaps drill those holes? I know those tubes are massive so I would't be surprised if you needed a high grade drill/bits. Someone could chime in with some DIY knowledge.
    That's my gfid71 body solid bench( my rack bench) have a Precor Icarian super bench for my dbell work
    Funny that you think this rack is going to show up in a box, try on a big ass pallet, 600lb delivery. I had the driver put the pallet in my driveway, then I brought it piece by piece to my garage. Every single piece is heavy duty, right down to the jhooks, this rack sh$ts, cums, pisses all over my old tuff stuff. Assembly was simple, had my wife hold stuff here and there.
    Which rack did you get? Hardest part of everything is the wait, which was around what they said it'd be.

MMAer is on a distinguished road. (+10) MMAer is on a distinguished road. (+10) MMAer is on a distinguished road. (+10) MMAer is on a distinguished road. (+10) MMAer is on a distinguished road. (+10) MMAer is on a distinguished road. (+10) MMAer is on a distinguished road. (+10) MMAer is on a distinguished road. (+10) MMAer is on a distinguished road. (+10) MMAer is on a distinguished road. (+10) MMAer is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Beautiful rack. And you got so many of the nice extras.

I've been talking with Elite about the 2x2. They told me if I don't order the bandpeg option then the rack doesn't come with the holes. I was looking at an Elite 2x2 rack bought by a guy on this forum & what they did was weld a 2x2 drilled out piece on top of his rack for his bandpeg option. The bottom member has the holes drilled.

I'm looking for a bench. Is yours stable side to side when in around 45-60 degree incline position? And are you able to put your feet on the floor when benching?

MC707 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MC707 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MC707 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MC707 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MC707 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MC707 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MC707 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MC707 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MC707 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MC707 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MC707 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by DamonB82 View Post
    That's my gfid71 body solid bench( my rack bench) have a Precor Icarian super bench for my dbell work
    Funny that you think this rack is going to show up in a box, try on a big ass pallet, 600lb delivery. I had the driver put the pallet in my driveway, then I brought it piece by piece to my garage. Every single piece is heavy duty, right down to the jhooks, this rack sh$ts, cums, pisses all over my old tuff stuff. Assembly was simple, had my wife hold stuff here and there.
    Which rack did you get? Hardest part of everything is the wait, which was around what they said it'd be.
    Oh I see, the color scheme fooled my eyes - both the cage and the bench match pretty well. It's also the fact that I'm in love with their Elite 0 -90 bench, so I see it everywhere! lol Ah yes I expected some massive crate of the sorts.

I got the 3x3 classic. They told me mine would be coming in around 4 weeks (at the time I ordered one week ago). Man, the wait is painful to say the least.
    Seriously, congrats on your new cage and enjoy the hell outta it!

MMaer, I'll get back to you later on the bench question, haven't used the bench for almost 2 months.

MC707, congrats man, you'll love your rack, I've seen pics of that rack on the delivery pallet, looks crazy big since the sides of your rack are each one solid welded piece, mine came flat because the weight storage on mine is a seperate piece. What color did you go with?

Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Took me awhile, but I finally figured out what you meant by "half the storage"....on the one you thought you ordered, there is storage on both sides of the storage bars.

If you want those storage bars, you might be able to get elite to switch them out for you. I think it was "Darkfact" on hear that had to have a couple of racks shipped to him because they kept getting it wrong. It sucked as far as having to jump through hoops...but Elite certainly spent a lot of time & money trying to get him the right stuff. I would think those storage bars would be a smaller problem as far as shipping.

I don't know what to tell you about the holes. I assume that's part of the upgrade and there's nothing you can do. Kind of sucks now though, because...at least for me...I'd have rather paid them the $130 than have to drill 20 holes on my own into that steel.

Anyway, looks good regardless.....I'd be green with envy if I didn't own one of their racks already!! They make great stuff.
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #4 ▪█─────█▪

Ivanko Crew #9
    York Barbell Crew #13

MC707, congrats man, you'll love your rack, I've seen pics of that rack on the delivery pallet, looks crazy big since the sides of your rack are each one solid welded piece, mine came flat because the weight storage on mine is a seperate piece. What color did you go with?
    Sheit, thanks to my dad for giving me brothers, otherwise I'd be damned getting those metals upstairs Lol! I know I'm gonna get flamed for this but I'm getting the white with black scheme. I was looking into other colors but white works well with my room. Plus I like white Like those York white+black oly benches, love the scheme.

Originally Posted by Keetman
    Anyway, looks good regardless.....I'd be green with envy if I didn't own one of their racks already!! They make great stuff.
    I am green of envy of your Bench!! lol

Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MC707 View Post
    Sheit, thanks to my dad for giving me brothers, otherwise I'd be damned getting those metals upstairs Lol! I know I'm gonna get flamed for this but I'm getting the white with black scheme. I was looking into other colors but white works well with my room. Plus I like white Like those York white+black oly benches, love the scheme.

I am green of envy of your Bench!! lol

Not sure why you'd get flamed for your color scheme.....I'm pretty sure everyone can kiss your arse unless they chipped in .

Did you order the 0-90 bench? It ain't cheap at a grand shipped, but it is one fantastic bench. The pictures on their site absolutely don't give it justice. The only downside I can come up with on that bench is that its so heavy, my wife doesn't care to use it (it probably weighs as much as she does). Good luck with your new acquisitions as well.

Ivanko Crew #9
    York Barbell Crew #13

Registered Ginger Muscle Mania Matt's Avatar
    Muscle Mania Matt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Muscle Mania Matt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Muscle Mania Matt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Muscle Mania Matt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Muscle Mania Matt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Muscle Mania Matt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Muscle Mania Matt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Muscle Mania Matt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Muscle Mania Matt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Muscle Mania Matt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Muscle Mania Matt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Elite racks won't have holes unless you order pegs. It might seem like a pain, but you can drill them yourself. I think the pegs themselves are 1/2 inch or 3/8 inch. I've drilled quite a few of those into racks, takes about 10 minutes a piece. Start with a 1/4 pilot hole, and then use the bigger bit.

Nice rack, though. This is probably what a car guy feels like when he sees other people's rides.
    -[[[[------]]]]-

***Misc Cigar Crew***
    Traditional Wet Shave Crew

Originally Posted by Keetman View Post
    Not sure why you'd get flamed for your color scheme.....I'm pretty sure everyone can kiss your arse unless they chipped in .
    As always, the voice of truth.

Did you order the 0-90 bench? It ain't cheap at a grand shipped, but it is one fantastic bench. The pictures on their site absolutely don't give it justice. The only downside I can come up with on that bench is that its so heavy, my wife doesn't care to use it (it probably weighs as much as she does). Good luck with your new acquisitions as well.
    Nope, the rack was all I could spare I know what you mean, the bench must be a beauty (and a beast) in person. Weight is not really a downside to me - actually, the stability is probably king because of it and the bench's design.

I'll get one for sure one day though, but for the time being, I'll get something around the 300+shipped mark. I'll then flip it and buy the monster once I made good use of my first bench (and I save the cash for it).

YYZgeddylee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YYZgeddylee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YYZgeddylee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YYZgeddylee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YYZgeddylee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YYZgeddylee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YYZgeddylee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YYZgeddylee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YYZgeddylee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YYZgeddylee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YYZgeddylee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    that is an absolute beauty !

built like a tank
    Your harness-horse is cold cash, cuz the drugs you use work fast, burned off and out before the race track urine-test - Max Webster

No pain, no (weight) loss Badfrog's Avatar
    Badfrog is on a distinguished road. (+10) Badfrog is on a distinguished road. (+10) Badfrog is on a distinguished road. (+10) Badfrog is on a distinguished road. (+10) Badfrog is on a distinguished road. (+10) Badfrog is on a distinguished road. (+10) Badfrog is on a distinguished road. (+10) Badfrog is on a distinguished road. (+10) Badfrog is on a distinguished road. (+10) Badfrog is on a distinguished road. (+10) Badfrog is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Awesome rack, congrats. I'm still 8 freaking weeks out from delivery of my Legend 3133 rack. The 3X3 classic was my runner up choice but with the shipping and tax (being in Ohio), it just got to be too danged much for me. Now go put that rack thru some hell!!

twodog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twodog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twodog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twodog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twodog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twodog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twodog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twodog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twodog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twodog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twodog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Nice Rack ! Now you're set for life in the rack dept. and I like the color if you do, lol. The advantage of Grey, or white and black, is that it's easy to match with other colors and never stands out when purchasing other stuff.

Good luck with it. Repped.
    "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do, than by the ones you did" Mark Twain

"Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats" H. L. Mencken

[]---[] Equipment Crew #42 []---[] ()---() York Barbell Club #18 ()---()

MMAer is on a distinguished road. (+10) MMAer is on a distinguished road. (+10) MMAer is on a distinguished road. (+10) MMAer is on a distinguished road. (+10) MMAer is on a distinguished road. (+10) MMAer is on a distinguished road. (+10) MMAer is on a distinguished road. (+10) MMAer is on a distinguished road. (+10) MMAer is on a distinguished road. (+10) MMAer is on a distinguished road. (+10) MMAer is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Badfrog View Post
    Awesome rack, congrats. I'm still 8 freaking weeks out from delivery of my Legend 3133 rack. The 3X3 classic was my runner up choice but with the shipping and tax (being in Ohio), it just got to be too danged much for me. Now go put that rack thru some hell!!
    Probably too late but I'm pretty sure Elite is in New London, Ohio, SW Columbus. Wonder if you could have picked the rack up & saved on shipping. If you've already purchased the 3133 no looking back now.

Damon, here's the link to the 2x2s on Elite's pages if you want to see the difference between ordering the band peg option or not. 1st link you can see what the top looks like if you don't order "band pegs," but then on the bottom they show what it would look like if you do. Confusing. (I have to change the link since have few posts):

h t t p ://www . flexcart . com/members/elitefts/default.asp?m=PD&pid=681&cid=167

2nd link shows the band peg option. You can see the bar they welded on top:

h t t p ://www . flexcart . com/members/elitefts/default.asp?cid=167&m=PD&pid=893

(I'm having major problems on this site right now)

Its actually in "London", Ohio...not "New London". I'm not even sure if there is a new london, ohio....but lots of little towns in this state I haven't heard of. It is just SW of Columbus though...about 30 mins away between Columbus and Dayton. I am not completely sure because I've never researched it thoroughly, but I don't think you can pick stuff up at there business address. I'm sure they have some product on hand, but I don't think they stock the way Rogue does. If they do and I'm wrong...I'm gonna have to get over there and check it out as I'm about 20 mins away.

Ivanko Crew #9
    York Barbell Crew #13

AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    No curling in the rack!
    You need a good rack, a bench, and a 300-lb Olympic weight set. Now, what was your question?

My home gym: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=652376&p=1465291461&viewfull=1#post1465291461.

()---() York Barbell Club #1 (DD, RH, Kg) ()---() []---[] Equipment Crew #36 []---[] []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #51 []---[] [M]===[6] Mech6 Crew #29 [M]===[6] ~~ 4 Horsemen ~~

jackbravo is a name known to all. (+5000) jackbravo is a name known to all. (+5000) jackbravo is a name known to all. (+5000) jackbravo is a name known to all. (+5000) jackbravo is a name known to all. (+5000) jackbravo is a name known to all. (+5000) jackbravo is a name known to all. (+5000) jackbravo is a name known to all. (+5000) jackbravo is a name known to all. (+5000) jackbravo is a name known to all. (+5000) jackbravo is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Its actually in "London", Ohio...not "New London". I'm not even sure if there is a new london, ohio....but lots of little towns in this state I haven't heard of. It is just SW of Columbus though...about 30 mins away between Columbus and Dayton. I am not completely sure because I've never researched it thoroughly, but I don't think you can pick stuff up at there business address. I'm sure they have some product on hand, but I don't think they stock the way Rogue does. If they do and I'm wrong...I'm gonna have to get over there and check it out as I'm about 20 mins away.

i asked them before about doing that, to save on shipping, and i got denied. not sure if they just drop ship from williams strength? i did get an email about a tent sale, but didnt dig into whether it was a virtual or live tent

I'm looking for a bench. Is yours stable side to side when in around 45-60 degree incline position? And are you able to put your feet on the floor when benching?[/QUOTE]

Yes, feet on the floor no problem. The bench is solid, and I bought it for $250 shipped brand new(a year and a half ago when bayou fitness had a price glitch)!!

My bad. Thought they fixed it up. Guess it's still the same old London. I've been to New London, Somewhere...

Originally Posted by jackbravo View Post
    ...i did get an email about a tent sale, but didnt dig into whether it was a virtual or live tent
    Ah, so they're selling tents now. j/k

I'm looking for a bench. Is yours stable side to side when in around 45-60 degree incline position? And are you able to put your feet on the floor when benching?

Yes, feet on the floor no problem. The bench is solid, and I bought it for $250 shipped brand new(a year and a half ago when bayou fitness had a price glitch)!!
    Nice. I need me a price glitch. Thanks for checking that out. We're about the same height so might work.

Originally Posted by AttyGuy View Post
    No curling in the rack!

BRB.... doing a set of curls in my rack just for you.

Paypal me about 2 grand and I promise to never curl in there again .

Ivanko Crew #9
    York Barbell Crew #13

DrForce will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrForce will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrForce will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrForce will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrForce will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrForce will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrForce will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrForce will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrForce will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrForce will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrForce will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by jackbravo View Post
    i asked them before about doing that, to save on shipping, and i got denied. not sure if they just drop ship from williams strength? i did get an email about a tent sale, but didnt dig into whether it was a virtual or live tent
    Correct. They ship from Williams Strength in South Carolina.

AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    BRB.... doing a set of curls in my rack just for you.

Paypal me about 2 grand and I promise to never curl in there again .
    Send me the rack and we can guarantee it won't happen again!
    You need a good rack, a bench, and a 300-lb Olympic weight set. Now, what was your question?

My home gym: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=652376&p=1465291461&viewfull=1#post1465291461.

()---() York Barbell Club #1 (DD, RH, Kg) ()---() []---[] Equipment Crew #36 []---[] []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #51 []---[] [M]===[6] Mech6 Crew #29 [M]===[6] ~~ 4 Horsemen ~~

Home gym 'til I die. ProtienandIron's Avatar
    ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    OP, I wanna rep you for the rack, the bench, the bar, the rings, and the avi (no homo), but I'm on spread. So for now I'll just say- good job mate.
    My training log:
    ---------------
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=153596291&p=1062453741#post1062453741

[]---[] Equipment Crew #43 []---[]
    -!!!---!!!- No Excuses Homemade Equipment Crew #1 -!!!---!!!-
    ()---() York Barbell Club #4 ()---()

Talking

Originally Posted by AttyGuy View Post
    Send me the rack and we can guarantee it won't happen again!

Unfortunately, that leaves us at a stalemate that will probably guarantee it happens again!

Ivanko Crew #9
    York Barbell Crew #13