Tracknfield2017 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tracknfield2017 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tracknfield2017 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tracknfield2017 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tracknfield2017 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tracknfield2017 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tracknfield2017 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tracknfield2017 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tracknfield2017 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tracknfield2017 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tracknfield2017 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Anyone here try not shampooing their hair?

Ive been without shampoo for 6 weeks now. Its supposed to eventually get used to it and work out. Not sure if I want to go on.

Yet a fluffy MarshMallow Ma110W's Avatar
    Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Have you at least been doing a wash with conditioner?

I tried conditioner washing, but my hair is just too oily, there's no way I can go with out shampoo.

Tracknfield2017 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tracknfield2017 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tracknfield2017 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tracknfield2017 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tracknfield2017 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tracknfield2017 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tracknfield2017 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tracknfield2017 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tracknfield2017 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tracknfield2017 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tracknfield2017 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Ma110W View Post
    Have you at least been doing a wash with conditioner?

I tried conditioner washing, but my hair is just too oily, there's no way I can go with out shampoo.
    Ya I occasionally use conditioner

zipitlisten is just really nice. (+1000) zipitlisten is just really nice. (+1000) zipitlisten is just really nice. (+1000) zipitlisten is just really nice. (+1000) zipitlisten is just really nice. (+1000) zipitlisten is just really nice. (+1000) zipitlisten is just really nice. (+1000) zipitlisten is just really nice. (+1000) zipitlisten is just really nice. (+1000) zipitlisten is just really nice. (+1000) zipitlisten is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Tracknfield2017 View Post
    Ive been without shampoo for 6 weeks now. Its supposed to eventually get used to it and work out. Not sure if I want to go on.
    Tried it for a couple of weeks because I completely fried my hair last year. My hair was sooo oily and disgusting no matter how i rubbed my scalp in the shower.
    I work out 4-5 times a week so I said fuk it and jumped back on the shampoo train. Can't live with that filthiness feeling
    When people show you who they are, believe them the first time.

rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I used to regularly go a month without shampooing. Every full moon the werewolves/Ozurus came out...and I washed my hair. I didn't feel that I had any problems with it. Nowadays after 48 hours my scalp gets horrifically itchy from all the dead skin on it if I don't shampoo it.
    SQ 172.5kg. BP 105kg. DL 200kg. OHP 62.5kg @ 67.3kg

Greg Everett says: "You take someone who's totally sedentary and you can get 'em stronger by making them pick their nose vigorously for an hour a day."

Sometimes I write things about training: modernstrengthtraining.wordpress.com

CakeTroll has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Have you tried to use baking soda as a wash for your hair? Or try rinsing with apple cider vinegar? Obviously, don't use both at the same time, lol.

eleanorjane is on a distinguished road. (+10) eleanorjane is on a distinguished road. (+10) eleanorjane is on a distinguished road. (+10) eleanorjane is on a distinguished road. (+10) eleanorjane is on a distinguished road. (+10) eleanorjane is on a distinguished road. (+10) eleanorjane is on a distinguished road. (+10) eleanorjane is on a distinguished road. (+10) eleanorjane is on a distinguished road. (+10) eleanorjane is on a distinguished road. (+10) eleanorjane is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I did this in high school. (I wasn't in popular to start with and this didn't really help with the situation)

I went about 6 months before i went back to shampoo. My hair just wouldn't turn, itbwas grasy in sime places and dry in others. Really, gross looking back. I did have quite long hair which probably contributed to the lack of change. I know lots of guys and girls with short hair that dont use shampoo and have great hair.

Why don't you want to wash your hair? There are quite a lot of natural non chemical alternatives out there.

Originally Posted by eleanorjane View Post
    I did this in high school. (I wasn't in popular to start with and this didn't really help with the situation)

I went about 6 months before i went back to shampoo. My hair just wouldn't turn, itbwas grasy in sime places and dry in others. Really, gross looking back. I did have quite long hair which probably contributed to the lack of change. I know lots of guys and girls with short hair that dont use shampoo and have great hair.

Why don't you want to wash your hair? There are quite a lot of natural non chemical alternatives out there.
    Just an expirement.

mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000)
    A rinse with apple cider vinegar and cold water should help some...you can't even smell it once your hair dries and you don't have to do it often. I tried using an all natural shampoo soap on my hair in an attempt to go more "green" and it got super oily, was supposed to get better after a few weeks, but I couldn't stand it...back to the non-green shampoo, lol.
    "Do not give away to others what you have not first given away at home." unknown
    "It's never too late to be who you might have been." George Eliot, pen name of Mary Ann Evans

Proud wife and mommy.

Every saint has a past.

Neposedi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Neposedi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Neposedi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Neposedi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Neposedi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Neposedi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Neposedi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Neposedi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Neposedi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Neposedi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Neposedi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yes, for a few months and it just did not work.
    Not it's just shampooing my hair once a week/every 2 weeks and spray it with an apple cider vinegar solution.

It's good

Mr Flexy's Happy Protégé LisaSkinnoble's Avatar
    LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I can get away with washing with Conditioner alone 3 times a week. I have oily hair/scalp. It does make a difference as my hair is much softer and far less frizzy. But in these very hot humid sweaty days, I find I need shampoo more often (less so, if I wear my hair up).
    No drama: You know where we are.

Hello and welcome to our newest member jackbauer.

Meet stats:
    April 2017 - 235/135/270
    Aug 2017 - 245/125/285

sarahkay_3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sarahkay_3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sarahkay_3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sarahkay_3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sarahkay_3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sarahkay_3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sarahkay_3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sarahkay_3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sarahkay_3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sarahkay_3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sarahkay_3 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I was doing conditioner-only for a while, but now I shampoo once a week. My hair loves the conditioner only, but it gets far too dry at the ends if I just rinse with water. A boar-bristle brush is essential for distributing the oils and removing dirt. You can also use a dry shampoo or baby powder then brush it out to get rid of greasiness. Edit- I didn't try to get away with not shampooing every day when my hair was too short for updos. Your mileage may vary.
    "Achieving life is not the equivalent of avoiding death."

aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    When I had long hair conditioner-only worked fine for oh, 3 years.

With short, not so much-not enough length to distribute sebum to, so it gets oily very fast.

SilverSun is on a distinguished road. (+10) SilverSun is on a distinguished road. (+10) SilverSun is on a distinguished road. (+10) SilverSun is on a distinguished road. (+10) SilverSun is on a distinguished road. (+10) SilverSun is on a distinguished road. (+10) SilverSun is on a distinguished road. (+10) SilverSun is on a distinguished road. (+10) SilverSun is on a distinguished road. (+10) SilverSun is on a distinguished road. (+10) SilverSun is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I have very curly hair and shampoo dries it out badly. Gave up shampoo over a year ago, and in that time I've used it maybe twice. I use conditioner every time I shower though, couldn't get away with just rinsing it. Be careful of the other hair products you use if you're not using shampoo since they could be a problem. I find some require the harsher chemicals in a shampoo in order to get rid of build-up.

Took a little trial-and-error, but now my hair is waaay healthier and a lot less frizzy. Less frizz = always a win. Like some of the other ladies here do, you may still be better off with shampoo here and there.
    There's holes up in the sky.
    The devil punched down to the monkeys.

SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000) SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000) SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000) SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000) SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000) SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000) SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000) SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000) SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000) SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000) SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by ohdar1ing View Post
    Damn. Some of you ladies are lucky. 48 hours goes by and I'm already itching to jump in the shower, shampoo and all!
    Prob that way because of your hair. Almost every Asian (noracist) girl I know washes her hair everyday. They say it get oily fast.

I have type 2A wavy/curly hair so the oils hide better. Plus, it's really thick.

SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000) SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000) SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000) SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000) SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000) SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000) SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000) SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000) SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000) SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000) SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by ohdar1ing View Post
    Yeah, I figured that could have everything to do with it, lol. How did you find out what type of hair you have?
    http://www.naturallycurly.com/curly-...ictures/index/

mokutou has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I use shampoo maybe every three or four showers, and only on my roots. If I use shampoo too much, my hair dries out and starts to break. It's wavy and dry to begin with. I use a sodium laurel/laureth sulfate-free shampoo (like Gud by Burt's Bees) when I do shampoo, and regular ol' Aussie Moist conditioner any time my hair gets wet. I put about a nickel sized amount of shampoo in my palm, lather up my scalp, and work it through the rest of my hair.

Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Cool. I'm type 3A.

I use a cleansing conditioner. Often it's Wen but sometimes I'll pick up something cheaper from Sally's or another beauty supply store. Since switching from regular shampoo to the cleansing conditioner my hair is more manageable, less frizzy, and all together healthier. I've tried using just regular conditioner before and my hair never felt clean, just greasy.
    Simp's Back: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165133671&page=1

Working to regain strength, muscle, endurance, and lose some blubber. Damn you drinking-wine-on-the-couch. Why are you so good?

UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Simpy View Post
    Often it's Wen but sometimes I'll pick up something cheaper from Sally's or another beauty supply store. Since switching from regular shampoo to the cleansing conditioner my hair is more manageable, less frizzy, and all together healthier. I've tried using just regular conditioner before and my hair never felt clean, just greasy.
    What do you think about Wen? Is it truly better than other shampoos?

Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by UnaChispita View Post
    What do you think about Wen? Is it truly better than other shampoos?
    Undoubtedly. I love it.
    Simp's Back: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165133671&page=1

Working to regain strength, muscle, endurance, and lose some blubber. Damn you drinking-wine-on-the-couch. Why are you so good?

UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Simpy View Post
    Undoubtedly. I love it.
    Thanks!
    I've seen the commercials and been tempted to buy it.