GSP will become famous soon enough. (+50) GSP will become famous soon enough. (+50) GSP will become famous soon enough. (+50) GSP will become famous soon enough. (+50) GSP will become famous soon enough. (+50) GSP will become famous soon enough. (+50) GSP will become famous soon enough. (+50) GSP will become famous soon enough. (+50) GSP will become famous soon enough. (+50) GSP will become famous soon enough. (+50) GSP will become famous soon enough. (+50)

TKD vs. CKD preferences?

Just started my first Keto-based diet this weekend. First off, wow, I’ve never felt better even just 4 days in! I was braced for a painful induction phase but that hasn’t happened. I had been marathon-level run training for a few years and just recently switched back to a more balanced approach, and I’m theorizing that perhaps my body was already pretty well trained to utilize fat sources as fuel from all the long slow distance training I had done.

But I digress. I train heavy 3X per week with basic compound lifts and 3X per week moderate cardio for 30-45 min, and I want to continue to progress as much as possible while on this diet (goal of dropping from 190 lbs to 175 with minimal muscle loss). I’m interested to hear other’s opinions and / or experiences with CKD and TKD and which may be better suited to my goals/plan…

Anyone feel strongly about one vs. the other?

AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm just guessing but I think most people rather CKD as they get a massive binge day (as it would appear to most) lol
    Yes... I've started a log - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159357321

GSP will become famous soon enough. (+50) GSP will become famous soon enough. (+50) GSP will become famous soon enough. (+50) GSP will become famous soon enough. (+50) GSP will become famous soon enough. (+50) GSP will become famous soon enough. (+50) GSP will become famous soon enough. (+50) GSP will become famous soon enough. (+50) GSP will become famous soon enough. (+50) GSP will become famous soon enough. (+50) GSP will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by AlwaysTryin View Post
    I'm just guessing but I think most people rather CKD as they get a massive binge day (as it would appear to most) lol
    Think I'm leaning towards a hybrid option with a small amount high GI carbs around weight training but add carb loading weekends every 2-3 weeks or so.... I'll give it a month or so and evaluate from there....

Team MuscleTech Rep/EMT-B BlueRev's Avatar
    BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    TKD- Harder but better gains.
    CKD- Easier because you can carb-up but not as good as gains imo.

TKD is by far harder to do, and i only suggest it after youv been on keto for 6-8 months on TKD because your body needs to FULLY adjust to keto. So it switchs back into keto literally an hour or two after your carb intake.