Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Stream Of Consciousness ShredMethod's Avatar
    ShredMethod is a name known to all. (+5000) ShredMethod is a name known to all. (+5000) ShredMethod is a name known to all. (+5000) ShredMethod is a name known to all. (+5000) ShredMethod is a name known to all. (+5000) ShredMethod is a name known to all. (+5000) ShredMethod is a name known to all. (+5000) ShredMethod is a name known to all. (+5000) ShredMethod is a name known to all. (+5000) ShredMethod is a name known to all. (+5000) ShredMethod is a name known to all. (+5000)

I don't always believe in God, but when i do its after I read this post (weasly reps)

Watchout your hovers bro...you are now committed to read thread

[Let me start of by saying i do not believe in god. and frankly everyone i have talked to that does believe has no argument that is valid. this is a long read and there are no cliffs but its really something to think on, if you spend your time reading other pointless threads and dont take a minute to read this then you are a slackjawed *******. I will also give out reps to people who read and take seriously

Professor : You are a Christian, aren’t you, son ?

Student : Yes, sir.

Professor: So, you believe in GOD ?

Student : Absolutely, sir.

Professor : Is GOD good ?

Student : Sure.

Professor: Is GOD all powerful ?

Student : Yes.

Professor: My brother died of cancer even though he prayed to GOD to heal him. Most of us would attempt to help others who are ill. But GOD didn’t. How is this GOD good then? Hmm?

(Student was silent.)

Professor: You can’t answer, can you ? Let’s start again, young fella. Is GOD good?

Professor: Is satan good ?

Student : No.

Professor: Where does satan come from ?

Student : From … GOD …

Professor: That’s right. Tell me son, is there evil in this world?

Professor: Evil is everywhere, isn’t it ? And GOD did make everything. Correct?

Professor: So who created evil ?

(Student did not answer.)

Professor: Is there sickness? Immorality? Hatred? Ugliness? All these terrible things exist in the world, don’t they?

Student : Yes, sir.

Professor: So, who created them ?

(Student had no answer.)

Professor: Science says you have 5 Senses you use to identify and observe the world around you. Tell me, son, have you ever seen GOD?

Student : No, sir.

Professor: Tell us if you have ever heard your GOD?

Student : No , sir.

Professor: Have you ever felt your GOD, tasted your GOD, smelt your GOD? Have you ever had any sensory perception of GOD for that matter?

Student : No, sir. I’m afraid I haven’t.

Professor: Yet you still believe in Him?

Professor : According to Empirical, Testable, Demonstrable Protocol, Science says your GOD doesn’t exist. What do you say to that, son?

Student : Nothing. I only have my faith.

Professor: Yes, faith. And that is the problem Science has.

Student : Professor, is there such a thing as heat?

Professor: Yes.

Student : And is there such a thing as cold?

Professor: Yes.

Student : No, sir. There isn’t.

(The lecture theater became very quiet with this turn of events.)

Student : Sir, you can have lots of heat, even more heat, superheat, mega heat, white heat, a little heat or no heat. But we don’t have anything called cold. We can hit 458 degrees below zero which is no heat, but we can’t go any further after that. There is no such thing as cold. Cold is only a word we use to describe the absence of heat. We cannot measure cold. Heat is energy. Cold is not the opposite of heat, sir, just the absence of it.

(There was pin-drop silence in the lecture theater.)

Student : What about darkness, Professor? Is there such a thing as darkness?

Professor: Yes. What is night if there isn’t darkness?

Student : You’re wrong again, sir. Darkness is the absence of something. You can have low light, normal light, bright light, flashing light. But if you have no light constantly, you have nothing and its called darkness, isn’t it? In reality, darkness isn’t. If it is, well you would be able to make darkness darker, wouldn’t you?

Professor: So what is the point you are making, young man ?

Student : Sir, my point is your philosophical premise is flawed.

Professor: Flawed ? Can you explain how?

Student : Sir, you are working on the premise of duality. You argue there is life and then there is death, a good GOD and a bad GOD. You are viewing the concept of GOD as something finite, something we can measure. Sir, Science can’t even explain a thought. It uses electricity and magnetism, but has never seen, much less fully understood either one. To view death as the opposite of life is to be ignorant of the fact that death cannot exist as a substantive thing.

Death is not the opposite of life: just the absence of it. Now tell me, Professor, do you teach your students that they evolved from a monkey?

Professor: If you are referring to the natural evolutionary process, yes, of course, I do.

Student : Have you ever observed evolution with your own eyes, sir?

(The Professor shook his head with a smile, beginning to realize where the argument was going.)

Student : Since no one has ever observed the process of evolution at work and cannot even prove that this process is an on-going endeavor. Are you not teaching your opinion, sir? Are you not a scientist but a preacher?

(The class was in uproar.)

Student : Is there anyone in the class who has ever seen the Professor’s brain?

(The class broke out into laughter. )

Student : Is there anyone here who has ever heard the Professor’s brain, felt it, touched or smelt it? No one appears to have done so. So, according to the established Rules of Empirical, Stable, Demonstrable Protocol, Science says that you have no brain, sir. With all due respect, sir, how do we then trust your lectures, sir?

(The room was silent. The Professor stared at the student, his face unfathomable.)

Professor: I guess you’ll have to take them on faith, son.

Student : That is it sir … Exactly ! The link between man & GOD is FAITH. That is all that keeps things alive and moving.

P.S.

that student was EINSTEIN.]
    Houston --> Jax --> Ft. Laud --> Orlando --> LA--> Vegas --> OC --> SD

CoolStarryBrah is just really nice. (+1000) CoolStarryBrah is just really nice. (+1000) CoolStarryBrah is just really nice. (+1000) CoolStarryBrah is just really nice. (+1000) CoolStarryBrah is just really nice. (+1000) CoolStarryBrah is just really nice. (+1000) CoolStarryBrah is just really nice. (+1000) CoolStarryBrah is just really nice. (+1000) CoolStarryBrah is just really nice. (+1000) CoolStarryBrah is just really nice. (+1000) CoolStarryBrah is just really nice. (+1000)
    [youtube] [/youtube]

Dpezy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dpezy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dpezy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dpezy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dpezy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dpezy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dpezy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dpezy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dpezy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dpezy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dpezy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Fake/10
    USAF brah
    DSC
    Misc Firearms Crew

Superkid2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Superkid2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Superkid2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Superkid2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Superkid2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Superkid2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Superkid2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Superkid2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Superkid2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Superkid2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Superkid2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    honestly though am I missing somethin here? Why is this shyt being reposted 10x a day on the misc lately.
    Killa

grantwarwick is just really nice. (+1000) grantwarwick is just really nice. (+1000) grantwarwick is just really nice. (+1000) grantwarwick is just really nice. (+1000) grantwarwick is just really nice. (+1000) grantwarwick is just really nice. (+1000) grantwarwick is just really nice. (+1000) grantwarwick is just really nice. (+1000) grantwarwick is just really nice. (+1000) grantwarwick is just really nice. (+1000) grantwarwick is just really nice. (+1000)
    Cliffs:

OP is a major *******.

kinwei1994 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kinwei1994 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kinwei1994 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kinwei1994 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kinwei1994 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kinwei1994 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kinwei1994 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kinwei1994 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kinwei1994 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kinwei1994 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kinwei1994 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by grantwarwick View Post
    Cliffs:

OP is a major *******.
    this **** right here

pusspuss is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pusspuss is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pusspuss is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pusspuss is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pusspuss is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pusspuss is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pusspuss is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pusspuss is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pusspuss is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pusspuss is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pusspuss is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by grantwarwick View Post
    Cliffs:

OP is a major *******.
    Brb getting a cat scan?

Read all and still no "god" around.

Shoesfly is a name known to all. (+5000) Shoesfly is a name known to all. (+5000) Shoesfly is a name known to all. (+5000) Shoesfly is a name known to all. (+5000) Shoesfly is a name known to all. (+5000) Shoesfly is a name known to all. (+5000) Shoesfly is a name known to all. (+5000) Shoesfly is a name known to all. (+5000) Shoesfly is a name known to all. (+5000) Shoesfly is a name known to all. (+5000) Shoesfly is a name known to all. (+5000)
    This is the most retarded thing I have ever read. And I have read a LOT of bullchit in my days.

I think my IQ dropped by a few points.

Tom117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tom117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tom117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tom117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tom117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tom117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tom117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tom117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tom117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tom117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tom117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    omg this bull**** again. I might believe in god and even I think this is crap.

lucious is just really nice. (+1000) lucious is just really nice. (+1000) lucious is just really nice. (+1000) lucious is just really nice. (+1000) lucious is just really nice. (+1000) lucious is just really nice. (+1000) lucious is just really nice. (+1000) lucious is just really nice. (+1000) lucious is just really nice. (+1000) lucious is just really nice. (+1000) lucious is just really nice. (+1000)
    fake, gay, and repost
    Nov 04-fatass @40%bf

Jan 06- buff(apparently) @ ermm i dunno, still have a gut though,

long term goal= jacked @ 7% bf, get the damn abs to show themselves

creatine make me mad CreatineHulk's Avatar
    CreatineHulk is just really nice. (+1000) CreatineHulk is just really nice. (+1000) CreatineHulk is just really nice. (+1000) CreatineHulk is just really nice. (+1000) CreatineHulk is just really nice. (+1000) CreatineHulk is just really nice. (+1000) CreatineHulk is just really nice. (+1000) CreatineHulk is just really nice. (+1000) CreatineHulk is just really nice. (+1000) CreatineHulk is just really nice. (+1000) CreatineHulk is just really nice. (+1000)
    "I do not believe in a personal God and I have never denied this but have expressed it clearly. If something is in me which can be called religious then it is the unbounded admiration for the structure of the world so far as our science can reveal it."- Albert Einstein
    *Avengers Crew*

Tom117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tom117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tom117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tom117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tom117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tom117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tom117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tom117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tom117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tom117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tom117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

"that student was einstein"

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

sbsponger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sbsponger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sbsponger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sbsponger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sbsponger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sbsponger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sbsponger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sbsponger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sbsponger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sbsponger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sbsponger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    not gunna spend my life believing in something that i dont know if its real or not.
    ☆☆☆Ron Paul 2012 Support Crew☆☆☆

Deapht has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Deapht has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Deapht has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Deapht has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Deapht has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Deapht has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Deapht has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Deapht has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Deapht has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Deapht has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Deapht has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    op you are incorrect. the student was obama

Rickyscivic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rickyscivic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rickyscivic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rickyscivic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rickyscivic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rickyscivic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rickyscivic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rickyscivic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rickyscivic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rickyscivic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rickyscivic will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Science says he has no brain because we havent smelled it?

CreoleFever has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CreoleFever has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CreoleFever has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CreoleFever has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CreoleFever has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CreoleFever has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CreoleFever has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CreoleFever has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CreoleFever has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CreoleFever has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CreoleFever has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    And yes, Darwin did witness evolution on his trip to the Golupuca(prob spelled it wrong) Islands

CfcTorres is a name known to all. (+5000) CfcTorres is a name known to all. (+5000) CfcTorres is a name known to all. (+5000) CfcTorres is a name known to all. (+5000) CfcTorres is a name known to all. (+5000) CfcTorres is a name known to all. (+5000) CfcTorres is a name known to all. (+5000) CfcTorres is a name known to all. (+5000) CfcTorres is a name known to all. (+5000) CfcTorres is a name known to all. (+5000) CfcTorres is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Interesting read, nice counter argument for future ( I don't believe in god but I have a few sciency friends who I'd like to show aren't as smart as they think)

The professors brain part killed it IMO (you can see it if you cut his head open) rest wasn't counter arguable
    Chelsea FC till I die

sydneyalysse will become famous soon enough. (+50) sydneyalysse will become famous soon enough. (+50) sydneyalysse will become famous soon enough. (+50) sydneyalysse will become famous soon enough. (+50) sydneyalysse will become famous soon enough. (+50) sydneyalysse will become famous soon enough. (+50) sydneyalysse will become famous soon enough. (+50) sydneyalysse will become famous soon enough. (+50) sydneyalysse will become famous soon enough. (+50) sydneyalysse will become famous soon enough. (+50) sydneyalysse will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    fake and completely stupid
    appeals to people without critical thinking skills.
    nothing more than paly on semantics

Registered User -StevenAkaProek's Avatar
    -StevenAkaProek is just really nice. (+1000) -StevenAkaProek is just really nice. (+1000) -StevenAkaProek is just really nice. (+1000) -StevenAkaProek is just really nice. (+1000) -StevenAkaProek is just really nice. (+1000) -StevenAkaProek is just really nice. (+1000) -StevenAkaProek is just really nice. (+1000) -StevenAkaProek is just really nice. (+1000) -StevenAkaProek is just really nice. (+1000) -StevenAkaProek is just really nice. (+1000) -StevenAkaProek is just really nice. (+1000)
    Einstein was an atheist

cmon op

kgzk111 is a name known to all. (+5000) kgzk111 is a name known to all. (+5000) kgzk111 is a name known to all. (+5000) kgzk111 is a name known to all. (+5000) kgzk111 is a name known to all. (+5000) kgzk111 is a name known to all. (+5000) kgzk111 is a name known to all. (+5000) kgzk111 is a name known to all. (+5000) kgzk111 is a name known to all. (+5000) kgzk111 is a name known to all. (+5000) kgzk111 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    saw this on fb. its all bull****

BeastMode101 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeastMode101 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeastMode101 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeastMode101 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeastMode101 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeastMode101 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeastMode101 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeastMode101 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeastMode101 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeastMode101 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeastMode101 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    saw this on ********, didn't read lol
    You don't pay for things with money, you pay with your time

Minimalist Crew

�And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years.�- Abraham Lincoln

You can't get back wasted time- I don't know who said it

Carpe Diem - Dead Poets Society

He who cannot obey himself will be commanded- Friedrich Nietzsche

http://www.kratosguide.com/keep-goals-to-yourself/

Unregistered Sex Offender manlyladylumps's Avatar
    manlyladylumps has a spectacular aura about. (+250) manlyladylumps has a spectacular aura about. (+250) manlyladylumps has a spectacular aura about. (+250) manlyladylumps has a spectacular aura about. (+250) manlyladylumps has a spectacular aura about. (+250) manlyladylumps has a spectacular aura about. (+250) manlyladylumps has a spectacular aura about. (+250) manlyladylumps has a spectacular aura about. (+250) manlyladylumps has a spectacular aura about. (+250) manlyladylumps has a spectacular aura about. (+250) manlyladylumps has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    this happened
    Ambition is your goal, but ****gy time is your soul

If I laugh I rep

*Lick the toilet paper after a dump crew*
    *Take acid and read Mein Kampf crew*
    *lost virginity to family pet crew*
    *throw up when talking to girl crew*
    *Don't turn this rape into a murder crew*
    *I will rape you if i get a chance crew*
    *Fap into a sock then wear it crew*
    *Dad divorced my mom because she refused to abort me crew*
    *Bent dink crew*

grantwarwick is just really nice. (+1000) grantwarwick is just really nice. (+1000) grantwarwick is just really nice. (+1000) grantwarwick is just really nice. (+1000) grantwarwick is just really nice. (+1000) grantwarwick is just really nice. (+1000) grantwarwick is just really nice. (+1000) grantwarwick is just really nice. (+1000) grantwarwick is just really nice. (+1000) grantwarwick is just really nice. (+1000) grantwarwick is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by CfcTorres View Post
    Interesting read, nice counter argument for future ( I don't believe in god but I have a few sciency friends who I'd like to show aren't as smart as they think)

The professors brain part killed it IMO (you can see it if you cut his head open) rest wasn't counter arguable

How about observing evolution in a petri d...you know what. Fuk this, I'm not getting trolled.

bustinMADreps is on a distinguished road. (+10) bustinMADreps is on a distinguished road. (+10) bustinMADreps is on a distinguished road. (+10) bustinMADreps is on a distinguished road. (+10) bustinMADreps is on a distinguished road. (+10) bustinMADreps is on a distinguished road. (+10) bustinMADreps is on a distinguished road. (+10) bustinMADreps is on a distinguished road. (+10) bustinMADreps is on a distinguished road. (+10) bustinMADreps is on a distinguished road. (+10) bustinMADreps is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    nice read OP, sauce?

But at the cost of what? MartinFultz's Avatar
    MartinFultz is a name known to all. (+5000) MartinFultz is a name known to all. (+5000) MartinFultz is a name known to all. (+5000) MartinFultz is a name known to all. (+5000) MartinFultz is a name known to all. (+5000) MartinFultz is a name known to all. (+5000) MartinFultz is a name known to all. (+5000) MartinFultz is a name known to all. (+5000) MartinFultz is a name known to all. (+5000) MartinFultz is a name known to all. (+5000) MartinFultz is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Donald Tromp for president crew

Tradecel master race crew

Anti-cope crew call out all copers on site crew

BrokeBrahMtn is a name known to all. (+5000) BrokeBrahMtn is a name known to all. (+5000) BrokeBrahMtn is a name known to all. (+5000) BrokeBrahMtn is a name known to all. (+5000) BrokeBrahMtn is a name known to all. (+5000) BrokeBrahMtn is a name known to all. (+5000) BrokeBrahMtn is a name known to all. (+5000) BrokeBrahMtn is a name known to all. (+5000) BrokeBrahMtn is a name known to all. (+5000) BrokeBrahMtn is a name known to all. (+5000) BrokeBrahMtn is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Older than the fking internet.

brb there are a million ways to show that anyone has a brain.
    By this guy's logic, there is no such thing as oxygen.
    Brb I've never touched, felt, or smelled oxygen before therefore it's not real.

TurkTekbir is on a distinguished road. (+10) TurkTekbir is on a distinguished road. (+10) TurkTekbir is on a distinguished road. (+10) TurkTekbir is on a distinguished road. (+10) TurkTekbir is on a distinguished road. (+10) TurkTekbir is on a distinguished road. (+10) TurkTekbir is on a distinguished road. (+10) TurkTekbir is on a distinguished road. (+10) TurkTekbir is on a distinguished road. (+10) TurkTekbir is on a distinguished road. (+10) TurkTekbir is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Dont be ignorant or proud unless you have a solution against death.

Come at me! not (srs) EvolutionSic's Avatar
    EvolutionSic is just really nice. (+1000) EvolutionSic is just really nice. (+1000) EvolutionSic is just really nice. (+1000) EvolutionSic is just really nice. (+1000) EvolutionSic is just really nice. (+1000) EvolutionSic is just really nice. (+1000) EvolutionSic is just really nice. (+1000) EvolutionSic is just really nice. (+1000) EvolutionSic is just really nice. (+1000) EvolutionSic is just really nice. (+1000) EvolutionSic is just really nice. (+1000)
    religion is for the feeble minded.
    www.space-champion.com

Star Citizen Brahs,

Rawthentik is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rawthentik is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rawthentik is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rawthentik is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rawthentik is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rawthentik is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rawthentik is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rawthentik is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rawthentik is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rawthentik is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rawthentik is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    this conversation didn't reveal anything new, religion is still based around faith and no facts.
    - INTJ Crew -
    - Misc Poker Crew -
    - Bill Burr's Monday Morning Podcast Crew -

Bcndiamond is a name known to all. (+5000) Bcndiamond is a name known to all. (+5000) Bcndiamond is a name known to all. (+5000) Bcndiamond is a name known to all. (+5000) Bcndiamond is a name known to all. (+5000) Bcndiamond is a name known to all. (+5000) Bcndiamond is a name known to all. (+5000) Bcndiamond is a name known to all. (+5000) Bcndiamond is a name known to all. (+5000) Bcndiamond is a name known to all. (+5000) Bcndiamond is a name known to all. (+5000)
    christian propaganda?
    That most certainly was not said by einstein.

The only times he spoke about god, it was metaphorically, and ofcourse you can count on religous people to take it out of context.
    *Misc Cologne Crew*