deadpool9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadpool9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadpool9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadpool9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadpool9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadpool9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadpool9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadpool9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadpool9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadpool9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadpool9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Powertec Lat Tower - Bar holder?

I noticed on older versions of the Powertec Lat Tower, there are hooks at the top to hold the lat bar in place. I just got the new 2011 model, and there are no hooks. Anyone know why? Does anyone know of an attachment or part that can be added to provide this functionality?
    There is no spoon.

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: For I am the baddest man in the valley.

We all only have today and right now, but without death being pressed upon us we hide behind our false pretense of immortality. - Lvisaa

PaulWog will become famous soon enough. (+50) PaulWog will become famous soon enough. (+50) PaulWog will become famous soon enough. (+50) PaulWog will become famous soon enough. (+50) PaulWog will become famous soon enough. (+50) PaulWog will become famous soon enough. (+50) PaulWog will become famous soon enough. (+50) PaulWog will become famous soon enough. (+50) PaulWog will become famous soon enough. (+50) PaulWog will become famous soon enough. (+50) PaulWog will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by deadpool9 View Post
    I noticed on older versions of the Powertec Lat Tower, there are hooks at the top to hold the lat bar in place. I just got the new 2011 model, and there are no hooks. Anyone know why? Does anyone know of an attachment or part that can be added to provide this functionality?
    There were a few changes to the construction of the unit. An annoying one was they switched the pad which your knees push up against when doing lat pulldowns: it's now a really flimsy design compared to before (I actually had to bend it back into place and reinforce part of it because the way it's built, part of the metal pushes off to one direction with nothing to really stop it when you're doing heavy lat pulldowns).

As for the bar holder: I figure they aren't including it anymore just because it shaves a bit of $$$ off of the manufacturing costs.

deadpool9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadpool9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadpool9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadpool9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadpool9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadpool9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadpool9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadpool9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadpool9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadpool9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadpool9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Yeah, I noticed the older versions had a much more beefy leg pad. I have the same issue with mine, the thing folds up into the cable cover all the time and has to be bent back. It really needs to be bolted down at 4 points.

If I could do it over, I think I would have bought a separate lat machine.
    There is no spoon.

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: For I am the baddest man in the valley.

We all only have today and right now, but without death being pressed upon us we hide behind our false pretense of immortality. - Lvisaa