Closed Thread
    vknyvz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) vknyvz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) vknyvz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) vknyvz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) vknyvz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) vknyvz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) vknyvz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) vknyvz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) vknyvz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) vknyvz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) vknyvz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

EMS Machine suggestion?

OK I am not just another fat guy who's trying to get them easy abs lol.

I am 6'1 and 194 pounds, have a strict diet and workout regimen. I am working on my body fat. A collegue of mine said ems machiness do work, what's your thoughts on this?

I am planning on using this on my abs, chest, legs, biceps and such.

Any brand you suggest?

PaulWog will become famous soon enough. (+50) PaulWog will become famous soon enough. (+50) PaulWog will become famous soon enough. (+50) PaulWog will become famous soon enough. (+50) PaulWog will become famous soon enough. (+50) PaulWog will become famous soon enough. (+50) PaulWog will become famous soon enough. (+50) PaulWog will become famous soon enough. (+50) PaulWog will become famous soon enough. (+50) PaulWog will become famous soon enough. (+50) PaulWog will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by vknyvz View Post
    OK I am not just another fat guy who's trying to get them easy abs lol.

I am 6'1 and 194 pounds, have a strict diet and workout regimen. I am working on my body fat. A collegue of mine said ems machiness do work, what's your thoughts on this?

I am planning on using this on my abs, chest, legs, biceps and such.

Any brand you suggest?
    Your colleague is either a fool or he/she is mocking you.

These devices do not work.

ndmike99 is a name known to all. (+5000) ndmike99 is a name known to all. (+5000) ndmike99 is a name known to all. (+5000) ndmike99 is a name known to all. (+5000) ndmike99 is a name known to all. (+5000) ndmike99 is a name known to all. (+5000) ndmike99 is a name known to all. (+5000) ndmike99 is a name known to all. (+5000) ndmike99 is a name known to all. (+5000) ndmike99 is a name known to all. (+5000) ndmike99 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by PaulWog View Post
    Your colleague is either a fool or he/she is mocking you.

These devices do not work.
    I will say that there seems to be some benefit to them for massage and rehab purposes, just not what he is trying to accomplish. I have one I use on occasion for massage and pain relief.

ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz
    A collegue of mine said ems machiness do work...
    Ask your 'colleague' to provide proof.
    No brain, no gain.

"The fitness and nutrition world is a breeding ground for obsessive-compulsive behavior. The irony is that many of the things people worry about have no impact on results either way, and therefore aren't worth an ounce of concern."--Alan Aragon

Where the mind goes, the body follows.

Ironwill Gym:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=629719403&postcount=3388

Ironwill2008 Journal:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157459343&p=1145168733

vknyvz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) vknyvz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) vknyvz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) vknyvz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) vknyvz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) vknyvz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) vknyvz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) vknyvz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) vknyvz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) vknyvz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) vknyvz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    he is talking from personal experience, he does say that he had rock solid abs when he was using it.
    he gives me this following url:

what you guys' thought on these machines, they range go from $200 to $750

buyamag.com/exercise_workout.htm

Home gym 'til I die. ProtienandIron's Avatar
    ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ndmike99 View Post
    I will say that there seems to be some benefit to them for massage and rehab purposes, just not what he is trying to accomplish. I have one I use on occasion for massage and pain relief.
    This^^
    My training log:
    ---------------
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=153596291&p=1062453741#post1062453741

[]---[] Equipment Crew #43 []---[]
    -!!!---!!!- No Excuses Homemade Equipment Crew #1 -!!!---!!!-
    ()---() York Barbell Club #4 ()---()

PaulWog will become famous soon enough. (+50) PaulWog will become famous soon enough. (+50) PaulWog will become famous soon enough. (+50) PaulWog will become famous soon enough. (+50) PaulWog will become famous soon enough. (+50) PaulWog will become famous soon enough. (+50) PaulWog will become famous soon enough. (+50) PaulWog will become famous soon enough. (+50) PaulWog will become famous soon enough. (+50) PaulWog will become famous soon enough. (+50) PaulWog will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    he is talking from personal experience, he does say that he had rock solid abs when he was using it.
    he gives me this following url:

Listen to advice or get off the forum. We're here to discuss, not listen and produce answers that fit a world for you which does not exist in reality.

Your friend had "rock hard abs" because his abs were contracting. That does not mean he was building muscle, "toning", 'slimming down', getting "more defined", or anything else. There are benefits to an EMS machine, but you're obviously looking for a lazy way out. I've read your other threads and seen what you're looking to do and what you've managed to do in the past years.

If you don't believe me, read the website you linked:
    "Six weeks ago my six-pack hardly exited... now, thanks to the EMS body builder, she can't keep her hands off me."
    "Washboard abs that would normally take months of grinding sit-ups can be yours in just WEEKS."

Now this part got entertaining when I viewed the website:

That same website you linked sells "biomagnetic" 'technology', "Blood Pressure Depressors", something called a "Health Promoter" machine, a mineral wave lamp, and quite a few other pieces of total crap.

smokeater is a name known to all. (+5000) smokeater is a name known to all. (+5000) smokeater is a name known to all. (+5000) smokeater is a name known to all. (+5000) smokeater is a name known to all. (+5000) smokeater is a name known to all. (+5000) smokeater is a name known to all. (+5000) smokeater is a name known to all. (+5000) smokeater is a name known to all. (+5000) smokeater is a name known to all. (+5000) smokeater is a name known to all. (+5000)
    EMS machines have well documented success in rehab settings. However for bodybuilding or fitness purposes I've never come across anybody who has actually had one work for them. The only ones who tend to say otherwise are the ones who make a profit from these devices.

ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz
    My next-door-neighbor's Uncle's friend's personal experience from using an EMS was that it was a POS, and a waste of money. Rather than rock solid abs when he was using it, all he got was a flabby pot belly.

I guess that anecdotal "evidence" cancels out your colleague's "evidence," eh?

*facepalm.jpeg*

My thoughts are the same as P.T Barnum's; "There's a sucker born every minute."
    No brain, no gain.

"The fitness and nutrition world is a breeding ground for obsessive-compulsive behavior. The irony is that many of the things people worry about have no impact on results either way, and therefore aren't worth an ounce of concern."--Alan Aragon

Ironwill Gym:

Ironwill2008 Journal:

Originally Posted by PaulWog View Post
    Listen to advice or get off the forum. We're here to discuss, not listen and produce answers that fit a world for you which does not exist in reality.

Your friend had "rock hard abs" because his abs were contracting. That does not mean he was building muscle, "toning", 'slimming down', getting "more defined", or anything else. There are benefits to an EMS machine, but you're obviously looking for a lazy way out. I've read your other threads and seen what you're looking to do and what you've managed to do in the past years.

If you don't believe me, read the website you linked:
    "Six weeks ago my six-pack hardly exited... now, thanks to the EMS body builder, she can't keep her hands off me."
    "Washboard abs that would normally take months of grinding sit-ups can be yours in just WEEKS."

Now this part got entertaining when I viewed the website:

That same website you linked sells "biomagnetic" 'technology', "Blood Pressure Depressors", something called a "Health Promoter" machine, a mineral wave lamp, and quite a few other pieces of total crap.
    oh no man this time around I am more stable, no school, stable job and stable life style, I am going at this lik never before, the way I log, keep track and document things. by no means I look for eazy way out, belly isn't easy. Ok then what you guys say makes sense I won't consider it, just keep doing what I am doing

I laugh at those ads too `she can't get her hands off of me bla bla` all lies lol, obviously, Abs takes time, cardio, proper diet and exercise regime.

Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by ironwill2008 View Post
    *facepalm.jpeg*
    C'mon, man. There has to be an easier way to see abs than hard work and strict dieting !
    []---[] Equipment Crew Member No 7
    ()---() York Barbell Club #7 ()---()
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #13 []---[]
    -!!!---!!!- No Excuses Homemade Equipment Crew #9 -!!!---!!!-

Originally Posted by Skidmarx View Post
    C'mon, man. There has to be an easier way to see abs than hard work and strict dieting !
    Well, yeah; there's this:

No brain, no gain.

Ironwill Gym:

Ironwill2008 Journal:

jonathanacolon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    idk a lot of guys on here are knocking it, but the ones you see in ads are usually low powered and they're not FDA approved. We really can't knock it if the response is it doesn't work because it doesn't work. A lot of people are saying that because of the ones they see in ads. So my question is ...... Has anyone used one that's actually high powered and FDA approved like the RX-8000 or 4000 model? I wanted to try one myself but it seems like there is a lack of knowledge on the actual subject and the answers being given don't involve the names or brands

Originally Posted by jonathanacolon View Post
    idk a lot of guys on here are knocking it, but the ones you see in ads are usually low powered and they're not FDA approved. We really can't knock it if the response is it doesn't work because it doesn't work. A lot of people are saying that because of the ones they see in ads. So my question is ...... Has anyone used one that's actually high powered and FDA approved like the RX-8000 or 4000 model? I wanted to try one myself but it seems like there is a lack of knowledge on the actual subject and the answers being given don't involve the names or brands
    The "EMS' devices advertised in the back pages of the muscle mags are mostly cheap Chinese junk that do nothing but lighten the wallets of the suckers who are dumb enough to buy them.

Medical-level EMS equipment is out of the reach of joe average bodybuilder. That, along with the fact that such devices neither build nor define muscle make this topic irrelevant insofar as this site will not provide medical advice.
    No brain, no gain.

Ironwill Gym:

Ironwill2008 Journal: