Registered User Mr. sPECtacular's Avatar
    Mr. sPECtacular will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr. sPECtacular will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr. sPECtacular will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr. sPECtacular will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr. sPECtacular will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr. sPECtacular will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr. sPECtacular will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr. sPECtacular will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr. sPECtacular will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr. sPECtacular will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr. sPECtacular will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Do you add some sort of seasoning to your food when dieting?

Well this is day 2 of my diet. And the food is not bad, but its going to get annyoing eating the same thing repeatedly. I figured the only way im going to make it through this is by trying to add some variety to the flavors. Like pepper to my beef and chicken, soy sauce to my rice,salt etc. Thoughts?

Heres my current plan:

Meal 1
    2 eggs
    4oz turkey patty
    2 slices dry toast

Post workout
    1 scoop whey

Meal 2
    5oz chicken
    2/3 cup oats

Meal 3
    1&1/2 scoop whey
    Peanut butter sandwich

Meal 4
    5 oz chicken
    1&1/4 cup potatoes
    1&1/2 tbsp peanut butter

Meal 5
    5 oz chicken
    2/3 cup brown rice

Meal 6
    1/2 cup cottage cheese
    4 oz turkey patty
    1/4 avocado

Ive never been on a schedule like this before so i had to ask. Thanks for your input!

lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I always season food.

also, you don't have to eat the same 6 meals per day, unless u literally have no self control and it's only way to control calories.

seems like you're just buying the old myths. i would: learn about macros , and come back with a diet plan looking like this

PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Sriracha sauce. Does wonders.
    BRAINS & GAINS

Strong Mind + Strong Body = UNSTOPPABLE

Chasing cats since 1967 WonderPug's Avatar
    WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Do you know that individual food selection, outside the context of total daily nutrition, is rather meaningless? Do you know that meal frequency is largely just a function of personal preference? And did you know that the outcome of your diet is determined by energy balance and micro/macronutrient, not food restriction?

benburger will become famous soon enough. (+50) benburger will become famous soon enough. (+50) benburger will become famous soon enough. (+50) benburger will become famous soon enough. (+50) benburger will become famous soon enough. (+50) benburger will become famous soon enough. (+50) benburger will become famous soon enough. (+50) benburger will become famous soon enough. (+50) benburger will become famous soon enough. (+50) benburger will become famous soon enough. (+50) benburger will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hot sauce and mustard=0 calories. I use both of them daily. You just have to watch there's a lot of sodium in them
    How's your burger, bro?

pistolpete102 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pistolpete102 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pistolpete102 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pistolpete102 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pistolpete102 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pistolpete102 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pistolpete102 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pistolpete102 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pistolpete102 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pistolpete102 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pistolpete102 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Are you dieting for a contest or just a cut? Im 4 weeks out and still season my food so imo there is no reason not to, even if you are doing a contest you dont need to worry much about sodium until you get close to the show. However a lot of seasonings have carbs and very small serving sizes so they can add up so just be conscious of that. Pepper, soy sauce, and salt MAYBE you will retain some water but honestly I dont really notice much but then again I dont use a ton, just enough to give it a little flavor. And ya read up on macros like everyone said, you dont need to eat the same thing every day, just keep track of your macros and eat what you want. I use staples from day to day but there is always some variety.
    I rep Back

My Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139952993

t12jm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) t12jm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) t12jm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) t12jm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) t12jm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) t12jm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) t12jm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) t12jm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) t12jm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) t12jm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) t12jm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Every spice/seasoning/sauce I can get my hands on or prepare myself. Otherwise it doesn't count as "food". I am not a robot and I do not consume fuel.
    America's Team Always - Dallas Cowboys

"Who is wise? He who learns from every man."

Mr. sPECtacular will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr. sPECtacular will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr. sPECtacular will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr. sPECtacular will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr. sPECtacular will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr. sPECtacular will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr. sPECtacular will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr. sPECtacular will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr. sPECtacular will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr. sPECtacular will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr. sPECtacular will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Yea i got some help with the plan
    My macros are protein-195-205
    Carbs/150
    Fats/30
    My meals are based on this. Still getting the hang of it, so im trying to not change much until my comprehension grows. Thank you all for your advice

Chasing cats since 1967 WonderPug's Avatar
    WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Mr. sPECtacular View Post
    Carbs/150
    Fats/30
    Whoever helped you with your diet should be ashamed of himself.

Your diet is acutely deficient in total energy intake, fat, micronutrients and phytochemicals. And you're eating frequent, bland meals simply for the purpose of being miserable.

pistolpete102 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pistolpete102 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pistolpete102 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pistolpete102 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pistolpete102 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pistolpete102 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pistolpete102 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pistolpete102 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pistolpete102 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pistolpete102 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pistolpete102 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Carbs/150
    Fats/30
    My meals are based on this. Still getting the hang of it, so im trying to not change much until my comprehension grows. Thank you all for your advice
    Those are really low, how did you come up with those?
    I rep Back

My Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139952993

sorry i havent been on in a while. anyways, i came up with the macros based on my weight/bf%/goal.
    im trying to get lean.
    another question, any alternative to eggs? i hate them so much.
    my first meal is 2 eggs, 4 oz turkey, and toast. the eggs make me want to throw up.

snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    OP, you Jessie?

Motaba will become famous soon enough. (+50) Motaba will become famous soon enough. (+50) Motaba will become famous soon enough. (+50) Motaba will become famous soon enough. (+50) Motaba will become famous soon enough. (+50) Motaba will become famous soon enough. (+50) Motaba will become famous soon enough. (+50) Motaba will become famous soon enough. (+50) Motaba will become famous soon enough. (+50) Motaba will become famous soon enough. (+50) Motaba will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    sorry i havent been on in a while. anyways, i came up with the macros based on my weight/bf%/goal.
    im trying to get lean.
    another question, any alternative to eggs? i hate them so much.
    my first meal is 2 eggs, 4 oz turkey, and toast. the eggs make me want to throw up.
    An egg is an egg is an egg.

To answer original question....Salsa, mustard, Mrs Dash and potassium.
    "REMEMBER SOME PEOPLE ARE ALIVE SIMPLY BECAUSE IT IS ILLEGAL TO SHOOT THEM."

☆ ☆ QUEBEC CREW ☆ ☆