YeaHcomeOn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YeaHcomeOn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YeaHcomeOn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YeaHcomeOn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YeaHcomeOn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YeaHcomeOn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YeaHcomeOn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YeaHcomeOn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YeaHcomeOn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YeaHcomeOn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Best Shellfish Free Multi Vitamin

I purchased Orange Triad last week and was looking forward to taking it since it is a multi with joint and digestive support but since it has a shellfish warning I think it's best not to take it. I been searching the forums all day trying to find the next best multi that does not have this warning. I also want to get the digestive support out of whatever multi I take. Let me know which of the below is the best idea. Thanks.

MHP Activite Sport

or

NOW ADAM
    NOW Super Enzymes

I've searched Activite and not much has been posted. Any info/advice is appreciated.
    -Stats
    Height: 6'2
    Weight: 204
    Goal: getting back to 190 and putting up 225 for ten

kingskipper is a name known to all. (+5000) kingskipper is a name known to all. (+5000) kingskipper is a name known to all. (+5000) kingskipper is a name known to all. (+5000) kingskipper is a name known to all. (+5000) kingskipper is a name known to all. (+5000) kingskipper is a name known to all. (+5000) kingskipper is a name known to all. (+5000) kingskipper is a name known to all. (+5000) kingskipper is a name known to all. (+5000) kingskipper is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Source Naturals Life Force, quality multi. Looking at my container I didn't see any shellfish warnings, only that it contained soy.
    Peace and the Third World War: gnosticteachings.org/books-by-samael-aun-weor/the-social-christ/692-peace-and-the-third-world-war.html

YeaHcomeOn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YeaHcomeOn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YeaHcomeOn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YeaHcomeOn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YeaHcomeOn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YeaHcomeOn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YeaHcomeOn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YeaHcomeOn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YeaHcomeOn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YeaHcomeOn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by kingskipper View Post
    Source Naturals Life Force, quality multi. Looking at my container I didn't see any shellfish warnings, only that it contained soy.
    Just did some research on Life Force Multiple and seems good choice as well. Does it make sense to stack this with NOW Super Enzymes?
    -Stats

thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If you go with ADAM make sure you get the softgels, not the tablets or the vcaps versions; ingredients are far superior in the softgels to the aforementioned.
    Official Supp. Misc Beer Policeman

Fancy a hook to your gabber m8?

kingskipper is a name known to all. (+5000) kingskipper is a name known to all. (+5000) kingskipper is a name known to all. (+5000) kingskipper is a name known to all. (+5000) kingskipper is a name known to all. (+5000) kingskipper is a name known to all. (+5000) kingskipper is a name known to all. (+5000) kingskipper is a name known to all. (+5000) kingskipper is a name known to all. (+5000) kingskipper is a name known to all. (+5000) kingskipper is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by YeaHcomeOn View Post
    Just did some research on Life Force Multiple and seems good choice as well. Does it make sense to stack this with NOW Super Enzymes?
    If digestive support is important to you and is something you want in your stack then yes that would make sense since Life Force doesn't have the digestive or joint support formula like Orange Triad.
    Peace and the Third World War: gnosticteachings.org/books-by-samael-aun-weor/the-social-christ/692-peace-and-the-third-world-war.html

Registered User CONTROLLED LABS's Avatar
    CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    i am assuming you have a shellfish allergy? (you never actually said you do)
    Specials & insider info
    https://www.********.com/controlledlabs

www.bodybuilding.com/store/clabs/clabs.htm

FREE CL stuff for your labels
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=6654831

Originally Posted by kingskipper View Post
    If digestive support is important to you and is something you want in your stack then yes that would make sense since Life Force doesn't have the digestive or joint support formula like Orange Triad.
    I'm going to go with the Life Force with Super Enzymes.

Originally Posted by CONTROLLED LABS View Post
    i am assuming you have a shellfish allergy? (you never actually said you do)
    Yes, I do have shellfish allergy. It's not too serious but I don't think its worth the risk to take OT if others are comparable.
    -Stats