Luense has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

How do I get 6pack without losing muscle mass?

does anyone have any advice on how i can get a 6 pack without losing my muscle mass? how much running should i do a day and what are some good ab workouts? im 11% body fat right now and want to get down to about 6 or 7. how can i do this without losing my muscle? any help would be great, thanks guys.

Willy816 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Willy816 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Willy816 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Willy816 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Willy816 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Willy816 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Willy816 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Willy816 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Willy816 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Willy816 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Willy816 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Luense View Post
    does anyone have any advice on how i can get a 6 pack without losing my muscle mass? how much running should i do a day and what are some good ab workouts? im 11% body fat right now and want to get down to about 6 or 7. how can i do this without losing my muscle? any help would be great, thanks guys.

In my experience, I would give the advice to keep the carbs to a minimum after around 4-5pm.
    When you wake up, take some L-Glutimine and cardio session before breky.
    Cardio sessions would include a power walk 30 sec on 30 off on a incline for around 30-45 mins.

This is how I cut up for my first comp and seamed to work for me.