Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    UntamedAn1mal will become famous soon enough. (+50) UntamedAn1mal will become famous soon enough. (+50) UntamedAn1mal will become famous soon enough. (+50) UntamedAn1mal will become famous soon enough. (+50) UntamedAn1mal will become famous soon enough. (+50) UntamedAn1mal will become famous soon enough. (+50) UntamedAn1mal will become famous soon enough. (+50) UntamedAn1mal will become famous soon enough. (+50) UntamedAn1mal will become famous soon enough. (+50) UntamedAn1mal will become famous soon enough. (+50) UntamedAn1mal will become famous soon enough. (+50)

I am getting fukking sick and tired of working at Bestbuy (Srs, gtfih rant)

I swear to God, do they expect you to train your fukking self?

I've been there for about a month, and apparently don't work hard.

They require you to sell "1,000$ an hour"

On Cyber Monday week, I sold a total of 630$ worth of ****. Who the hell is going to buy stuff in the store when they can go online?

According to my Supervisor, I dominated on Black Friday and the following day, because my department (Which I am the one who is always zoned in MP3, no other departments), made 33% marginal profit AFTER hitting budget. He said it was primarily because of me.

I am told different methods from different co-workers on how to downstock and ****.

Today I was told I was doing it wrong by a senior co-worker, versus the guy who has been telling me how to do it has been there for four months and told me not to worry about "Clearance ****"

I am fukking sick and tired of working at Bestbuy

So fukking mad, I try to work hard, am told I overcomplicate things, when my fukking co-workers tell me their different views and methods of how to do things we are required to do.

****tiest job in the world, and now I am going to have to look at another.

Ask me fukking anything.

Attention K-Mart shoppers Archangel_Lost's Avatar
    Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    welcome to most jobs, brah.
    Lifts:
    Squat: 460x1
    Bench: 400x1
    Deadlift: 575x1
    OHP: 250x2
    Weight: 180 lbs.

Don't have heroes; look up to no one. Because as long as someone's leading the way, the best you'll ever be is second.

cds2011 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cds2011 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cds2011 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cds2011 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cds2011 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cds2011 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cds2011 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cds2011 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cds2011 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cds2011 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cds2011 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

jk brah I've worked a few ****ty jobs, the worst was at red lobster, just quit and find a better one
    Misc BJJ Crew

babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    rofl mayo on bread with turkey and swiss

iNegUthenLol has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iNegUthenLol has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iNegUthenLol has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iNegUthenLol has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iNegUthenLol has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iNegUthenLol has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iNegUthenLol has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iNegUthenLol has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iNegUthenLol has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iNegUthenLol has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iNegUthenLol has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Archangel_Lost View Post
    This.
    ⎈⚓⎈---BMBC--⎈⚓⎈

Ravalis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ravalis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ravalis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ravalis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ravalis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ravalis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ravalis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ravalis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ravalis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ravalis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ravalis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Go work at AMC Theatres. Been there 4 years. Best job ever.

abuseme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) abuseme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) abuseme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) abuseme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) abuseme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) abuseme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) abuseme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) abuseme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) abuseme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) abuseme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) abuseme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    jack some ipods before you leave
    -[Bench: 255x1]-
    --[Squat: 345x1]--
    ---[Dead: 355x1]---
    ----[Total: 935]----

UntamedAn1mal will become famous soon enough. (+50) UntamedAn1mal will become famous soon enough. (+50) UntamedAn1mal will become famous soon enough. (+50) UntamedAn1mal will become famous soon enough. (+50) UntamedAn1mal will become famous soon enough. (+50) UntamedAn1mal will become famous soon enough. (+50) UntamedAn1mal will become famous soon enough. (+50) UntamedAn1mal will become famous soon enough. (+50) UntamedAn1mal will become famous soon enough. (+50) UntamedAn1mal will become famous soon enough. (+50) UntamedAn1mal will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    This isn't my first job, I had a previous job as a Bagger (First job) and worked for eight months and worked hard. I even respectfully gave my two weeks notice (Which most kids my age don't do), and my boss was a bitch and kicked me out of the store and yelled at me on my last day. And then told my cousin's wife's mom who works there that I was disrespecting her.

Originally Posted by cds2011 View Post

jk brah I've worked a few ****ty jobs, the worst was at red lobster, just quit and find a better one
    I plan on it, I am still hoping for a job at my gym.

Trying to start my own business right now, giving myself a six months time span to build it, getting advice and guidance from career marketers, advertisers, an actual CEO/10k a Day, etc

StudzMcSexy is just really nice. (+1000) StudzMcSexy is just really nice. (+1000) StudzMcSexy is just really nice. (+1000) StudzMcSexy is just really nice. (+1000) StudzMcSexy is just really nice. (+1000) StudzMcSexy is just really nice. (+1000) StudzMcSexy is just really nice. (+1000) StudzMcSexy is just really nice. (+1000) StudzMcSexy is just really nice. (+1000) StudzMcSexy is just really nice. (+1000) StudzMcSexy is just really nice. (+1000)
    This. There will always be someone above you that believes that they're never wrong.

deadfingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deadfingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deadfingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deadfingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deadfingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deadfingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deadfingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deadfingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deadfingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deadfingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deadfingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Brah when I was 16 I had worked 3 ****ty jobs, it happens. At your age you'll just have to deal with it, chances are until you land a "real" job you're going to be dealing with a lot of stupidity.
    ☆☆☆Ron Paul 2012 Support Crew☆☆☆

~Barefooters Crew~|~Atheist Alliance~| ~Yellow Fever Crew~

"Be the change you want to see in the world" - Mahatma Gandhi

extracheesy is not very helpful. (-500) extracheesy is not very helpful. (-500) extracheesy is not very helpful. (-500) extracheesy is not very helpful. (-500) extracheesy is not very helpful. (-500) extracheesy is not very helpful. (-500) extracheesy is not very helpful. (-500) extracheesy is not very helpful. (-500) extracheesy is not very helpful. (-500) extracheesy is not very helpful. (-500) extracheesy is not very helpful. (-500)
    high school jobs are there so that you can get first hand experience as to what will happen to your life if you slack in school srs
    its supposed to be ****ty

Timvv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Timvv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Timvv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Timvv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Timvv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Timvv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Timvv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Timvv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Timvv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Timvv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Timvv is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I have worked in a supermarket myself and they had loads of training courses for employees. Even students were required to follow a 1-day course on how to handle the register. And regular employees can follow hundreds of training courses.

Anyway: if normal co-workers are telling you different methods, then ask your boss what to do. This way you are showing him that you want to learn and become better at your job + you are sure that you are doing it correct in his eyes (and let's be cereal your boss is the only guy who really matters).

Reach Out & Touch Someone LandotheMando's Avatar
    LandotheMando is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LandotheMando is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LandotheMando is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LandotheMando is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LandotheMando is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LandotheMando is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LandotheMando is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LandotheMando is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LandotheMando is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LandotheMando is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LandotheMando is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I worked fast food joints growing up OP... So stfu and quit your bitching...
    The Bible says "Thou shalt not kill." But hear this: **** THAT ****!

George Costanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) George Costanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) George Costanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) George Costanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) George Costanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) George Costanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) George Costanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) George Costanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) George Costanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) George Costanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) George Costanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    OP I'm bout to take a trip to bestbuy tomorrow. You guys sell police radar detectors for cars? If not, I heard you at least will install them/wire them to the car's electrical system so I don't have to plug it into my cig lighter since it doesn't work...any idea how much that costs?

cretin90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cretin90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cretin90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cretin90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cretin90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cretin90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cretin90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cretin90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cretin90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cretin90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cretin90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by UntamedAn1mal View Post

On Cyber Monday week, I sold a total of 630$ worth of ****. Who the hell is going to buy stuff in the store when they can go online?

According to my Supervisor, I dominated on Black Friday and the following day, because my department (Which I am the one who is always zoned in MP3, no other departments), made 33% marginal profit AFTER hitting budget. He said it was primarily because of me.

I am told different methods from different co-workers on how to downstock and ****.

Today I was told I was doing it wrong by a senior co-worker, versus the guy who has been telling me how to do it has been there for four months and told me not to worry about "Clearance ****"

So fukking mad, I try to work hard, am told I overcomplicate things, when my fukking co-workers tell me their different views and methods of how to do things we are required to do.

Ask me fukking anything.
    Right there with you brah. Been working in PCHO for about a month. Brb expected to sell almost $1k of warranty and almost $500 of services per shift. What do I get for earning them almost $1,500 of pure profit every shift? Guess brah. GUESS.
    I rep back all.

kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000)

Find job, quit after you find job, don't quit and then try to find job.

Originally Posted by StudzMcSexy View Post
    This. There will always be someone above you that believes that they're never wrong.
    I am starting to hate the dickheads I work with who feel they are socially above me simply because they have worked longer than I.

Originally Posted by deadfingers View Post

Brah when I was 16 I had worked 3 ****ty jobs, it happens. At your age you'll just have to deal with it, chances are until you land a "real" job you're going to be dealing with a lot of stupidity.
    Truth, thanks. I just hate the stupidity.

Originally Posted by extracheesy View Post
    high school jobs are there so that you can get first hand experience as to what will happen to your life if you slack in school srs
    its supposed to be ****ty
    I guess. I thought I'd like being a Sales Associate truth be told. Turns out I hate it because of all the technical **** that is played into it.

Brb I get someone to get a Bestbuy Credit Card, and bring them up to the checkout register because I was new and didn't know how to do it
    Brb my managers tease that I haven't gotten a Branded Payment sold yet, and I tell them I got one like my second week in (I was the first new guy to get into selling and ****)
    Brb my managers say I didn't get credit for them because I have to do it myself.

****ing hate some of my managers.

Message Board King iPushFatKids's Avatar
    iPushFatKids is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iPushFatKids is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iPushFatKids is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iPushFatKids is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iPushFatKids is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iPushFatKids is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iPushFatKids is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iPushFatKids is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iPushFatKids is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iPushFatKids is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iPushFatKids is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    any hot co-workers? and if so, post pics?
    Don't talk to me.

vikblaze will become famous soon enough. (+50) vikblaze will become famous soon enough. (+50) vikblaze will become famous soon enough. (+50) vikblaze will become famous soon enough. (+50) vikblaze will become famous soon enough. (+50) vikblaze will become famous soon enough. (+50) vikblaze will become famous soon enough. (+50) vikblaze will become famous soon enough. (+50) vikblaze will become famous soon enough. (+50) vikblaze will become famous soon enough. (+50) vikblaze will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    retail and fast food. do not work for it, you will never be happy.
    ;)

PoundinThunder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PoundinThunder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PoundinThunder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PoundinThunder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PoundinThunder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PoundinThunder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PoundinThunder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PoundinThunder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PoundinThunder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PoundinThunder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PoundinThunder has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    i have worked at best buy for 2.5 years. you can't really complain that you aren't getting trained as well as you can be because it's the holiday season. trust me, it gets easier. i have never been required to sell $1000 an hour. downstocking and daily tasks are done so many different ways, find out what works for you. sorry to hear you hate it, i'm a portable electronics senior and my team is one of the happiest ones in the store even though there are 5 of us when there should be 7-8.

most people who quit at my store are 16-17 and can't handle being told that they are doing something wrong.
    calves of peace

AloneUnafraid is a name known to all. (+5000) AloneUnafraid is a name known to all. (+5000) AloneUnafraid is a name known to all. (+5000) AloneUnafraid is a name known to all. (+5000) AloneUnafraid is a name known to all. (+5000) AloneUnafraid is a name known to all. (+5000) AloneUnafraid is a name known to all. (+5000) AloneUnafraid is a name known to all. (+5000) AloneUnafraid is a name known to all. (+5000) AloneUnafraid is a name known to all. (+5000) AloneUnafraid is a name known to all. (+5000)

JUST quit my Red Lobster job. Fuuuuu, Rage mode every day. BRB selling $550 worth of food and drinks in one lunch shift, making $45 dollars (no, I gave good service, my guest satisfaction surveys all came out GREAT).
    ^^^()GERMANIC CREW()^^^ ₪ ₪ ₪TRUE MI$CER₪ ₪ ₪★Combat Veterans Crew★

Ron Paul 2012

"I come in peace. I didn't bring artillery. But I'm pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you f**k with me, I'll kill you all" -General James Mattis, USMC

"Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet." -General James Mattis, USMC

"What good fortune for governments that the people do not think." - Adolf Hitler

Originally Posted by Timvv View Post
    I have worked in a supermarket myself and they had loads of training courses for employees. Even students were required to follow a 1-day course on how to handle the register. And regular employees can follow hundreds of training courses.

Anyway: if normal co-workers are telling you different methods, then ask your boss what to do. This way you are showing him that you want to learn and become better at your job + you are sure that you are doing it correct in his eyes (and let's be cereal your boss is the only guy who really matters).
    I have tried, and their response? "You've been here for a month and you're asking me how to do this? Go ask one of your co-workers". Wtf.

Originally Posted by LandotheMando View Post
    I worked fast food joints growing up OP... So stfu and quit your bitching...
    Cool story bro, tell me when you're pushing carts in the Summer heat on a busy ass Saturday

Originally Posted by George Costanza View Post
    OP I'm bout to take a trip to bestbuy tomorrow. You guys sell police radar detectors for cars? If not, I heard you at least will install them/wire them to the car's electrical system so I don't have to plug it into my cig lighter since it doesn't work...any idea how much that costs?
    Yeah, 55$ for Professional Installation, I actually sold a police radar detector for tonight. Guy was super cool, we chatted, etc. I sold the one for 300$, they can range from 100$-500$.

Originally Posted by cretin90 View Post
    Right there with you brah. Been working in PCHO for about a month. Brb expected to sell almost $1k of warranty and almost $500 of services per shift. What do I get for earning them almost $1,500 of pure profit every shift? Guess brah. GUESS.
    You get a "Work harder", I know that feel. This is why I hate the Bestbuy method, their policy is: You sell, you get more hours. They check the numbers from your department and your register account to see how much you sell.

trentntb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trentntb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trentntb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trentntb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trentntb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trentntb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trentntb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trentntb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trentntb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trentntb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trentntb is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Go find a valet job somewhere, thank me later.
    ***Georgia Crew***

George Costanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) George Costanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) George Costanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) George Costanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) George Costanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) George Costanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) George Costanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) George Costanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) George Costanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) George Costanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) George Costanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Think they carry the Beltronics RX65 nationwide?

cds2011 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cds2011 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cds2011 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cds2011 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cds2011 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cds2011 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cds2011 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cds2011 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cds2011 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cds2011 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cds2011 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by AloneUnafraid View Post
    JUST quit my Red Lobster job. Fuuuuu, Rage mode every day. BRB selling $550 worth of food and drinks in one lunch shift, making $45 dollars (no, I gave good service, my guest satisfaction surveys all came out GREAT).
    lmfao I used to love when they would push the ****ty food that was expiring. That job was such a joke I ended up just not showing up for work on a Friday night shift jakes on them.
    Misc BJJ Crew

CurrenSy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CurrenSy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CurrenSy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CurrenSy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CurrenSy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CurrenSy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CurrenSy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CurrenSy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CurrenSy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CurrenSy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CurrenSy has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    suck it up man. i worked there too and it was pretty solid. when you know how to sell **** they let you do whatever you want.

seriously, after my 3rd month eval i was listed under "watch and grow" or whatever, aka leave this guy alone he knows what he's doing.

my managers would always try to pick my brain for advice to share with my co workers. only reason i quit was because they can be biches with time off requests.
    Curren$y's Acquiring Aesthetics
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=136521371

200+

IshFaceKilla is on a distinguished road. (+10) IshFaceKilla is on a distinguished road. (+10) IshFaceKilla is on a distinguished road. (+10) IshFaceKilla is on a distinguished road. (+10) IshFaceKilla is on a distinguished road. (+10) IshFaceKilla is on a distinguished road. (+10) IshFaceKilla is on a distinguished road. (+10) IshFaceKilla is on a distinguished road. (+10) IshFaceKilla is on a distinguished road. (+10) IshFaceKilla is on a distinguished road. (+10) IshFaceKilla is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by UntamedAn1mal View Post

Ask me fukking anything.
    Huh, Best Buy's near me don't hire any high school students. I was really looking forward to applying after graduation for experience, may have to rethink that.

EDIT: After reading new replies, definitely still going to reply.. I just love the atmosphere too, I think it'd be interesting.

Originally Posted by vikblaze View Post
    retail and fast food. do not work for it, you will never be happy.
    Agreed.

Originally Posted by PoundinThunder View Post
    i have worked at best buy for 2.5 years. you can't really complain that you aren't getting trained as well as you can be because it's the holiday season. trust me, it gets easier. i have never been required to sell $1000 an hour. downstocking and daily tasks are done so many different ways, find out what works for you. sorry to hear you hate it, i'm a portable electronics senior and my team is one of the happiest ones in the store even though there are 5 of us when there should be 7-8.

most people who quit at my store are 16-17 and can't handle being told that they are doing something wrong.
    I work in Portable Electronics, and specifically in Mp3.

I can handle being told I am doing something wrong, but I get fukking pissed when instead of being told on how to fix it, they tease what I do and tell me to work better.

Originally Posted by AloneUnafraid View Post
    It sucks.

What I REALLY hate is how Bestbuy makes no money off solely an iPod, but the accessories you sell with it.

I hate it when maybe someone simply doesn't want any accessories, has their own, etc, and I give them a 'naked' iPod.

I am then criticized because I sold them an iPod without accessories.

It's like wtf I am trying, it's not like I can fukking force them to buy.

Frost21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Frost21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Frost21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Frost21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Frost21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Frost21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Frost21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Frost21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Frost21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Frost21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Frost21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    So I'm guessing they hired you as seasonal?why'd you get hired as sales,shoulda went to the back and done LP or some ****...no sales ****

noseminer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) noseminer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) noseminer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) noseminer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) noseminer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) noseminer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) noseminer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) noseminer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) noseminer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) noseminer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) noseminer has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Should just be more motivation for you to do well in school. I worked fast food at an amusement park when i was 16 and hated it. Pushed myself to do well in school now I have a cool research and development job.