hhelp will become famous soon enough. (+50) hhelp will become famous soon enough. (+50) hhelp will become famous soon enough. (+50) hhelp will become famous soon enough. (+50) hhelp will become famous soon enough. (+50) hhelp will become famous soon enough. (+50) hhelp will become famous soon enough. (+50) hhelp will become famous soon enough. (+50) hhelp will become famous soon enough. (+50) hhelp will become famous soon enough. (+50) hhelp will become famous soon enough. (+50)

blood urea and supplements

well i felt something wrong on my right side after taking pre workout, i said it might be liver problem, so i went to check for liver and kidney test( after 3 hours from a pre workout have creatine in it) and my blood urea % was high, ref. range was 17-43 and i was 71. i called a doctor he said because of excessive protein i'm consuming but i shouldn't be worry about it just drink more water and less protein and more veggies. i weight around 82 kilos now and i consume around 160 grams of protein. do you think this is from creatine or from protein? now its been around 5 days i will wait for another week and go and check and i will update you guys. any ideas will be appreciated

hhelp will become famous soon enough. (+50) hhelp will become famous soon enough. (+50) hhelp will become famous soon enough. (+50) hhelp will become famous soon enough. (+50) hhelp will become famous soon enough. (+50) hhelp will become famous soon enough. (+50) hhelp will become famous soon enough. (+50) hhelp will become famous soon enough. (+50) hhelp will become famous soon enough. (+50) hhelp will become famous soon enough. (+50) hhelp will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i forgot to mention that, everything in the test was normal in the reference range given.

Kinda still lifts Valhallabound86's Avatar
    Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    How much water are you drinking daily?

around 3 liters a day, sometimes less, sometimes more

ryanco64 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ryanco64 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ryanco64 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ryanco64 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ryanco64 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ryanco64 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ryanco64 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ryanco64 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ryanco64 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ryanco64 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ryanco64 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    do you eat a lot of nuts by any chance? maybe peanuts?
    Everything looks better with flames.

I only use 100% cGMP Powercage. It's protein, creatine and multi all in one. Still missing the fish oil though.

Kinda still lifts Valhallabound86's Avatar
    Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by hhelp View Post
    around 3 liters a day, sometimes less, sometimes more
    So at about 100 oz or so. I would definitely shoot for a gallon a day (~4 liters). Creatine does force water into the muscles, so you could be slightly dehydrated even with 3L. So far as lessening the protein, I'm not sure that it's what accounting for high blood urea. Though my advice should not substitute for that of a doctor's, by any means.

Increasing veggies is definitely a good idea, or if you're not a fan, there are a few good greens supplements on here than I've seen folks use.

NpNg. Let's train diguincoutoreis's Avatar
    diguincoutoreis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) diguincoutoreis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) diguincoutoreis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) diguincoutoreis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) diguincoutoreis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) diguincoutoreis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) diguincoutoreis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) diguincoutoreis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) diguincoutoreis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) diguincoutoreis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) diguincoutoreis is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Holly s#$%, i made a big reply, and the firefox crashed :@

So, i will write less.

1st - Drink at least a gallon of water, as the dude above said
    2nd - Try consuming more white meat than red meat, as the white makes your body produce less oxidants.
    3rd - Eat more veggies, specially those with high anti oxidant and detoxy power, as brocolli.
    4th - See also your blood creatinine, 'cause high blood creatinine levels+high blood urea can mean a kidney failure :/

I think that's all.
    ~ GrowUpOrDieTryin'
    "For physical training is of some value, but godliness has value for all things, holding promise for both the present life and the life to come.
    This is a trustworthy saying that deserves full acceptance." 1 Timothy 4:8-10
    "Or don't you know that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit, who lives in you and was given to you by God? You do not belong to yourself, for God bought you with a high price. So you must honor God with your body." 1 Corinthians 6:19-20

changemyoil66 is a name known to all. (+5000) changemyoil66 is a name known to all. (+5000) changemyoil66 is a name known to all. (+5000) changemyoil66 is a name known to all. (+5000) changemyoil66 is a name known to all. (+5000) changemyoil66 is a name known to all. (+5000) changemyoil66 is a name known to all. (+5000) changemyoil66 is a name known to all. (+5000) changemyoil66 is a name known to all. (+5000) changemyoil66 is a name known to all. (+5000) changemyoil66 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Ive done the same test and my ALT and AST were boarder line ranges about 2-63 I was 66. My creatinine levels were in the normal range. Keep in mind for the creatinine levels if you worked out within 24 hours your creatinine levels will be elevated. But for my liver enzymes i was on creatine when I took the test. I took 30 days off with no creatine at all and my ALT and AST were about the same. So I ruled out that as what elevated my levels. During the exams, I took many different preWO due to having a bunch of sample packs. Took jack3d, Sp Max, N-zero, Animal rage, 1Mr, White Flood so Im pretty sure its not my preWO affecting my slightly elevated levels. I then went off of my multi vitamin, calcium, fish oil, milk thysle, vitamin C for 30 days also and the blood work was the same. So its not the vitamin either. Im pretty sure its becasue I eat more. I didnt get to ask my doc what a fat persons ALT/AST levels are at since they eat a lot which means more for your liver/kidney to proccess.

My doc said compared to someone who drinks every day their ALT/AST is in the 80-90 range. So since I dont drink at all I'm fine. I have no liver or kidney pains. But I do drink 1.5 gallons of water a day and consume 1.5 grams of protein per pound. So thats about 300 grams of protein a day.
    BPI Brand Ambassador

Proud member of the 1000lbs club

ryanco64 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ryanco64 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ryanco64 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ryanco64 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ryanco64 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ryanco64 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ryanco64 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ryanco64 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ryanco64 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ryanco64 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ryanco64 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i guess tl;dr: drink more water. helps overall.
    Everything looks better with flames.

I only use 100% cGMP Powercage. It's protein, creatine and multi all in one. Still missing the fish oil though.