M0hi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) M0hi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) M0hi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) M0hi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) M0hi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) M0hi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) M0hi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) M0hi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) M0hi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) M0hi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) M0hi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

"I hate it when" TMISC GTFIH AND HELP ME

Alright tmisc, for one of my classes there is only 1 project the whole year,
    I have to invent something that solves a problem people face.
    At the end of the year I'll have whatever it is built and presented to local CEO's.
    Since it is in the beginning steps this where you guys come in.
    Please leave an " I hate it when..." statement about anything.
    After my group sorts out the thousands of them, we'll come down to a few and possible solutions.
    The entire project is documented and if for some reason tmisc is interested enough,
    I'll keep guys updated with pics and what not.
    In past years groups have made some ridiculous stuff.

Cliffs:
    -School project
    -leave an "I hate it when..." statement
    -plz halp.
    The statement can be about anything from I hate it when my pencil breaks to I hate it when I lose my keys.
    Anything other than world peace is fair game.
    Would appreciate the help tmisc.

inb4 "I hate it when OP is a ***got"
    Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
    Misc translation: Who mods the mods?
    MISC Plug.DJ crew (â—£_â—¢) http://plug.dj/misc-edm/
    RIP frvrmuscle.
    Aziz Shavershian inspired me. Zyzz made me laugh. There's a difference,RIP
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    Reps for life: bfmv69

joebrosef is a name known to all. (+5000) joebrosef is a name known to all. (+5000) joebrosef is a name known to all. (+5000) joebrosef is a name known to all. (+5000) joebrosef is a name known to all. (+5000) joebrosef is a name known to all. (+5000) joebrosef is a name known to all. (+5000) joebrosef is a name known to all. (+5000) joebrosef is a name known to all. (+5000) joebrosef is a name known to all. (+5000) joebrosef is a name known to all. (+5000)
    i hate it when you are having buttsecks and she sharts all over your cawk.

Gongshows has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gongshows has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gongshows has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gongshows has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gongshows has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gongshows has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gongshows has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gongshows has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gongshows has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gongshows has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gongshows has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    i hate it when you're battling in a no fap month competition and you nocturnally unload getting your chest glued to your sheets

CameronCOV will become famous soon enough. (+50) CameronCOV will become famous soon enough. (+50) CameronCOV will become famous soon enough. (+50) CameronCOV will become famous soon enough. (+50) CameronCOV will become famous soon enough. (+50) CameronCOV will become famous soon enough. (+50) CameronCOV will become famous soon enough. (+50) CameronCOV will become famous soon enough. (+50) CameronCOV will become famous soon enough. (+50) CameronCOV will become famous soon enough. (+50) CameronCOV will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I hate when i'm pouring a caffeinated drink and try to stop just in time for the liquid to reach the lid, then the **** keeps rising and spills over the edge.
    I ALWAYS Rep back. Just message me if I don't get you back.

"Greatness is not this wonderful, esoteric, illusive, god-like feature that only the special among us will ever taste. It's something that truly exists in all of us. It's very simple. This is what I believe and I am willing to die for it. Period." - Will Smith

"Education is the passport to the future, for tomorrow belongs to those who prepare for it today." - Malcolm X

M0hi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) M0hi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) M0hi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) M0hi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) M0hi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) M0hi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) M0hi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) M0hi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) M0hi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) M0hi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) M0hi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by joebrosef View Post
    i hate it when you are having buttsecks and she sharts all over your cawk.
    I'll see if I can develop an anti finkle matter condom.
    Originally Posted by Gongshows View Post
    i hate it when you're battling in a no fap month competition and you nocturnally unload getting your chest glued to your sheets
    I'll see if my group can come with some sort of anti testosterone formula for you.
    Originally Posted by CameronCOV View Post
    I hate when i'm pouring a caffeinated drink and try to stop just in time for the liquid to reach the lid, then the **** keeps rising and spills over the edge.
    This is good, we could develop some sort of cheap simple add-on to the basic design of cups that could prevent this.

Although this is srs thread, I don't mind humoring some of you guys.
    Also if I don't respond I was probably busy, but I will be writing some of these down.
    RIP frvrmuscle.

UntamedAn1mal will become famous soon enough. (+50) UntamedAn1mal will become famous soon enough. (+50) UntamedAn1mal will become famous soon enough. (+50) UntamedAn1mal will become famous soon enough. (+50) UntamedAn1mal will become famous soon enough. (+50) UntamedAn1mal will become famous soon enough. (+50) UntamedAn1mal will become famous soon enough. (+50) UntamedAn1mal will become famous soon enough. (+50) UntamedAn1mal will become famous soon enough. (+50) UntamedAn1mal will become famous soon enough. (+50) UntamedAn1mal will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I hate it when I am pushing carts at my work place and they only allow me to push ten at a time. Because they are afraid I may hurt my back.

(Srs)

threllum1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) threllum1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) threllum1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) threllum1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) threllum1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) threllum1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) threllum1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) threllum1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) threllum1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) threllum1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) threllum1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Training for my first meet.
    Goal: 1305 total
    466 squat
    361 bench
    478 dead

Originally Posted by UntamedAn1mal View Post
    I hate it when I am pushing carts at my work place and they only allow me to push ten at a time. Because they are afraid I may hurt my back.

(Srs)
    Off the top of my head I'm thinking, a redesign to basic cart lay out that makes it lightweight, durable, but doesn't give up capacity. Could probably alter the pattern of supports and what not to spread the weight of the load more efficiently which in turn would make you more efficient at your job.
    RIP frvrmuscle.

On the road to redemption west-geneseeLAX's Avatar
    west-geneseeLAX has a spectacular aura about. (+250) west-geneseeLAX has a spectacular aura about. (+250) west-geneseeLAX has a spectacular aura about. (+250) west-geneseeLAX has a spectacular aura about. (+250) west-geneseeLAX has a spectacular aura about. (+250) west-geneseeLAX has a spectacular aura about. (+250) west-geneseeLAX has a spectacular aura about. (+250) west-geneseeLAX has a spectacular aura about. (+250) west-geneseeLAX has a spectacular aura about. (+250) west-geneseeLAX has a spectacular aura about. (+250) west-geneseeLAX has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I hate it when my headphones fall out of my ears...
    ****MISC Firearms Crew****

“Be patient and tough; some day this pain will be useful to you” – Ovid

My+SPFjudge CON-CRET log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=137485943&p=739116603

Gongshows has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gongshows has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gongshows has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gongshows has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gongshows has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gongshows has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gongshows has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gongshows has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gongshows has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gongshows has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gongshows has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    i hate it when i go through like 2 pairs of headphones a month, usually they stop working in one ear or another
    mine stopped working at the gym today and im pissed

if you could find a way to fix this i would be extremely impressed and you'd save me about 100$ a year (srs)

Originally Posted by west-geneseeLAX View Post
    I hate it when my headphones fall out of my ears...
    Originally Posted by Gongshows View Post
    i hate it when i go through like 2 pairs of headphones a month, usually they stop working in one ear or another
    mine stopped working at the gym today and im pissed

if you could find a way to fix this i would be extremely impressed and you'd save me about 100$ a year (srs)
    Questions like these are good because at some point I'll have to survey some people in my high school as to whether the idea would help them, and in this case this is a popular problem. I could roughly think about doing some testing on the materials and places of most common impact, and the areas where the internal stuff is more fragile, padding those and what not would help hopefully without sacrificing aesthetics.
    But thinking from a business perspective, if i was some money hungry CEO I would love to be the douchebag purposely making head phones easily breakable so that i could make 100 dollars off you a year. But I will consider this, as a short term thing it would bring in a lot of money.
    RIP frvrmuscle.

I hate that I have to bump this, but I need 110 by tomorrow, and I am currently at 51. Help me out misc plz. Seriously, tell me anything.
    RIP frvrmuscle.