Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Machop2Machamp will become famous soon enough. (+50) Machop2Machamp will become famous soon enough. (+50) Machop2Machamp will become famous soon enough. (+50) Machop2Machamp will become famous soon enough. (+50) Machop2Machamp will become famous soon enough. (+50) Machop2Machamp will become famous soon enough. (+50) Machop2Machamp will become famous soon enough. (+50) Machop2Machamp will become famous soon enough. (+50) Machop2Machamp will become famous soon enough. (+50) Machop2Machamp will become famous soon enough. (+50) Machop2Machamp will become famous soon enough. (+50)

What superpower would you have?

And why?

Personally, i'd choose something between teleportation or being able to stop time

think of all the possibilities.
    With teleportation, it outdoes people that want super speed/flying for transportation

being able to stop time? I think it's the little things that make it so great, in exams just stop time for a while, find all the answers and get 100% without studying
    simple things like that make it my power of choice

frenchy1994 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) frenchy1994 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) frenchy1994 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) frenchy1994 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) frenchy1994 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) frenchy1994 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) frenchy1994 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) frenchy1994 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) frenchy1994 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) frenchy1994 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) frenchy1994 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    stopping time would be cool or bieng able to be invisible

sogeking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sogeking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sogeking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sogeking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sogeking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sogeking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sogeking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sogeking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sogeking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sogeking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sogeking is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Goldn111 View Post
    The problem is you're focusing on the things in life that don't really matter. When I was a kid I had hopes and dreams. We all did. But over time, the daily grind gets in the way and you miss the things that really matter, even though they are right in front of you, staring you in the face. I think the next time you should ask yourself "Am I on the right track here?". I don't mean to be rude, but people like you I really pity. So maybe you could use the few brain cells you have and take advantage of the knowledge I have given you now. Good luck.
    lol i know that ******* copypasta

sogeking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sogeking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sogeking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sogeking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sogeking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sogeking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sogeking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sogeking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sogeking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sogeking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sogeking is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    lol i know that ******* sogeking
    touche

LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    power of having any superpower I want

Machop2Machamp will become famous soon enough. (+50) Machop2Machamp will become famous soon enough. (+50) Machop2Machamp will become famous soon enough. (+50) Machop2Machamp will become famous soon enough. (+50) Machop2Machamp will become famous soon enough. (+50) Machop2Machamp will become famous soon enough. (+50) Machop2Machamp will become famous soon enough. (+50) Machop2Machamp will become famous soon enough. (+50) Machop2Machamp will become famous soon enough. (+50) Machop2Machamp will become famous soon enough. (+50) Machop2Machamp will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    The problem is you're focusing on the things in life that don't really matter. When I was a kid I had hopes and dreams. We all did. But over time, the daily grind gets in the way and you miss the things that really matter, even though they are right in front of you, staring you in the face. I think the next time you should ask yourself "Am I on the right track here?". I don't mean to be rude, but people like you I really pity. So maybe you could use the few brain cells you have and take advantage of the knowledge I have given you now. Good luck.
    i just used that as an example, i know what you mean but it was the first thing that came to mind

provided i was able to 'stop time' i'd still try and learn new things of course, but if you had the ability you can't deny the fact that you would use it to your advantage at some stage

litttlemiss is just really nice. (+1000) litttlemiss is just really nice. (+1000) litttlemiss is just really nice. (+1000) litttlemiss is just really nice. (+1000) litttlemiss is just really nice. (+1000) litttlemiss is just really nice. (+1000) litttlemiss is just really nice. (+1000) litttlemiss is just really nice. (+1000) litttlemiss is just really nice. (+1000) litttlemiss is just really nice. (+1000) litttlemiss is just really nice. (+1000)
    stop time.
    reason;
    no more rushing around
    test in school, stop time look up answers or take time needed to finish
    can take as long as i want at the gym
    longer lunch breaks at work
    extra nap time and sleep
    being able to cook every meal
    help people out of dangerous situations and get to hospital if needed asap
    avoid car accidents
    and so much more

Originally Posted by litttlemiss View Post
    stop time.
    reason;
    no more rushing around
    extra nap time and sleep
    avoid car accidents
    and so much more
    this

Tw1tcHy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tw1tcHy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tw1tcHy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tw1tcHy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tw1tcHy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tw1tcHy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tw1tcHy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tw1tcHy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tw1tcHy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tw1tcHy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tw1tcHy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    LOL I always crack up when Goldn posts a copypasta and people respond to it thinking that he actually wrote it. I remember when I made that mistake and realized it and vowed never to do it again
    I am here to share lulz, stories, pics, support, advice, help, and brotherhood.
    I am NOT here for racism, sexism, *******ry, or to be a douche to strangers.

After a while, you learn that you don’t need anyone else in order to survive. No one is ever going to always be there, no matter what they say or what they promise. You just gotta suck it up, accept it, and keep moving on.

Tw1tcHy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tw1tcHy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tw1tcHy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tw1tcHy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tw1tcHy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tw1tcHy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tw1tcHy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tw1tcHy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tw1tcHy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tw1tcHy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tw1tcHy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    SRS? I don't remember that...
    Yup. It was the one where you're like

"I don't get you, what is your deal? Sometimes you seem like a really cool poster, other times you seem like a *******"

Something alone those lines and it went on like that. I was like "WTF is this guys deal, why is he being such a dick??" D:

After a while, you learn that you don’t need anyone else in order to survive. No one is ever going to always be there, no matter what they say or what they promise. You just gotta suck it up, accept it, and keep moving on.

You know, half of all of your posts make some sense.. But the other half is sh!t.. I cant decide if you're actually a person with a purpose, or just an ignorant a$$hole.. I think its more of the latter.. You know, your kind of people sicken me, and I truly mean that.. On one hand, you're a kind and caring person with morals and values, smiling to strangers and helping old ladies cross the street.. On the other hand, when our back is turned, you become a lying, cheating, stealing criminal whose only intentions is to take and take from anybody and everybody.. Even worse is that you're an a$$hole.. I'll bet top dollar that you've spit in people's food who have been nothing but nice to you.. And that's the difference.. But go ahead.. Keep doing what you do because I happen to believe in karma.. And boy, is it a bitch...

LOL...
    Dude, i'm gonna type as sober as possible, that honestly looks fcking pathetic and digusting compared to my meal. and I'm being one hundred percent serious. Sorry we dont cook sht that was perviously in cans. you're a fuking joke dude, and im dead fuking serious. gert areal family that cooks good food, drinks beer and wine and winecoolers and has a good fuking time, and has a milliondollar house on the beach, im seriously.. dont eever potst your fuking poverty dinner on these forums ever the fuk again bro, and by bro i mean never my bro, fuking *******.

I LOL'D so fukking hard the first time I saw that...
    Haha so did I Ive been trying desperately forever to find out who originally posted it but when I try in google I get countless pages of Miscers who have posted it

Any ideas?

OneAndOwnly will become famous soon enough. (+50) OneAndOwnly will become famous soon enough. (+50) OneAndOwnly will become famous soon enough. (+50) OneAndOwnly will become famous soon enough. (+50) OneAndOwnly will become famous soon enough. (+50) OneAndOwnly will become famous soon enough. (+50) OneAndOwnly will become famous soon enough. (+50) OneAndOwnly will become famous soon enough. (+50) OneAndOwnly will become famous soon enough. (+50) OneAndOwnly will become famous soon enough. (+50) OneAndOwnly will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Saiyan heritage, then i would devote myself to becoming a super saiyan.
    You mirin' my ambition/work ethic brahs?

YoungLegit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YoungLegit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YoungLegit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YoungLegit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YoungLegit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YoungLegit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YoungLegit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YoungLegit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YoungLegit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YoungLegit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YoungLegit is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    stop time.

so i could fuk any biitch i want.

stop time
    remove clothing
    profit???

inb4negs

Hmzone is a name known to all. (+5000) Hmzone is a name known to all. (+5000) Hmzone is a name known to all. (+5000) Hmzone is a name known to all. (+5000) Hmzone is a name known to all. (+5000) Hmzone is a name known to all. (+5000) Hmzone is a name known to all. (+5000) Hmzone is a name known to all. (+5000) Hmzone is a name known to all. (+5000) Hmzone is a name known to all. (+5000) Hmzone is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I love heights, so therefore flying. I'm still hoping someone invents flying like a rocketeer or something.

Originally Posted by Tw1tcHy View Post
    LOL I always crack up when Goldn posts a copypasta and people respond to it thinking that he actually wrote it. I remember when I made that mistake and realized it and vowed never to do it again
    now i just feel stupid

superstrongboy is a name known to all. (+5000) superstrongboy is a name known to all. (+5000) superstrongboy is a name known to all. (+5000) superstrongboy is a name known to all. (+5000) superstrongboy is a name known to all. (+5000) superstrongboy is a name known to all. (+5000) superstrongboy is a name known to all. (+5000) superstrongboy is a name known to all. (+5000) superstrongboy is a name known to all. (+5000) superstrongboy is a name known to all. (+5000) superstrongboy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You know, half of all of your posts make some sense.. But the other half is sh!t.. I cant decide if you're actually a person with a purpose, or just an ignorant a$$hole.. I think its more of the latter.. You know, your kind of people sicken me, and I truly mean that.. On one hand, you're a kind and caring person with morals and values, smiling to strangers and helping old ladies cross the street.. On the other hand, when our back is turned, you become a lying, cheating, stealing criminal whose only intentions is to take and take from anybody and everybody.. Even worse is that you're an a$$hole.. I'll bet top dollar that you've spit in people's food who have been nothing but nice to you.. And that's the difference.. But go ahead.. Keep doing what you do because I happen to believe in karma.. And boy, is it a bitch...

LOL...
    that is what you trolled me for the first time and i didnt know it was a copy pasta...and oh boy i raged inside.
    2k+

Originally Posted by superstrongboy View Post
    that is what you trolled me for the first time and i didnt know it was a copy pasta...and oh boy i raged inside.
    EXACTLY SEE?! Haha. Don't worry Machop, half of us have fallen for Goldn's fuking Copypastas haha

Originally Posted by Tw1tcHy View Post
    EXACTLY SEE?! Haha. Don't worry Machop, half of us have fallen for Goldn's fuking Copypastas haha
    hahaha okay sweet, i was so confused at first

Aesthetic Powerlifter Staliyo_Lycan's Avatar
    Staliyo_Lycan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Staliyo_Lycan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Staliyo_Lycan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Staliyo_Lycan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Staliyo_Lycan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Staliyo_Lycan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Staliyo_Lycan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Staliyo_Lycan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Staliyo_Lycan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Staliyo_Lycan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Staliyo_Lycan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    able to read minds.

problem privacy?
    U90KG/198LB Powerlifter
    IFBB Mens Physique competitor

Best lifts:
    Bench : 200kg/441lb ( paused )
    Squat : 300kg/661lb ( wrapped )
    Deadlift : 265kg/585lb x 4

Instagram: @_kevinyuan

Coltt45 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Coltt45 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Coltt45 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Coltt45 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Coltt45 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Coltt45 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Coltt45 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Coltt45 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Coltt45 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Coltt45 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Coltt45 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    being able to control time and space. that way i could teleport, stop time, rewind time, fast forward time, be able to watch the past, etc.
    "The last three or four reps is what makes the muscle grow. This area of pain divides the champion from someone else who is not a champion. That's what most people lack, having the guts to go on and just say they'll go through the pain no matter what happens."

-Arnold Schwarzenegger

EvManiac is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EvManiac is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EvManiac is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EvManiac is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EvManiac is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EvManiac is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EvManiac is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EvManiac is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EvManiac is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EvManiac is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EvManiac is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    stop time.
    reason;
    no more rushing around
    extra nap time and sleep
    avoid car accidents
    and so much more
    car accidents.

female.

musculoid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) musculoid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) musculoid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) musculoid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) musculoid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) musculoid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) musculoid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) musculoid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) musculoid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) musculoid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) musculoid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    the power to see through clothes. not walls or any of that ****, just clothes.
    :3

Hunchback of Miscerdam CaptJones's Avatar
    CaptJones will become famous soon enough. (+50) CaptJones will become famous soon enough. (+50) CaptJones will become famous soon enough. (+50) CaptJones will become famous soon enough. (+50) CaptJones will become famous soon enough. (+50) CaptJones will become famous soon enough. (+50) CaptJones will become famous soon enough. (+50) CaptJones will become famous soon enough. (+50) CaptJones will become famous soon enough. (+50) CaptJones will become famous soon enough. (+50) CaptJones will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    why would u need to work when u could stop the time?
    *stops time*
    *walks into bank*
    profit?

also, that flying power is overrated. u would freeze to death if u were really flying.
    Originally Posted by musculoid View Post
    you would also see old people naked. are u willing to take that risk?

Imahorsymoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Imahorsymoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Imahorsymoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Imahorsymoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Imahorsymoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Imahorsymoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Imahorsymoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Imahorsymoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Imahorsymoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Imahorsymoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Imahorsymoo will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by musculoid View Post
    inb4 girl is safely in her home which of course is surrounded by walls.

jake1224 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jake1224 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jake1224 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jake1224 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jake1224 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jake1224 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jake1224 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jake1224 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jake1224 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jake1224 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jake1224 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    be a lot cooler if you did

Wegzyzz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wegzyzz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wegzyzz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wegzyzz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wegzyzz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wegzyzz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wegzyzz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wegzyzz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wegzyzz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wegzyzz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wegzyzz is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    being able to die then respawn, but id respawn at an earlier time b4 I died and id be able to choose it from my memory database. the limit is I can't go back in time more than 5 years meaning i'll eventually die but technically I'll be able to experience life 5x longer than any one.

proti3n is a complete loser! (-2000) proti3n is a complete loser! (-2000) proti3n is a complete loser! (-2000) proti3n is a complete loser! (-2000) proti3n is a complete loser! (-2000) proti3n is a complete loser! (-2000) proti3n is a complete loser! (-2000) proti3n is a complete loser! (-2000) proti3n is a complete loser! (-2000) proti3n is a complete loser! (-2000) proti3n is a complete loser! (-2000)
    teleportation like the movie jumper in and out of bank vaults ftw

Jrdath is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jrdath is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jrdath is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jrdath is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jrdath is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jrdath is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jrdath is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jrdath is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jrdath is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jrdath is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jrdath is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by jake1224 View Post
    that x's 10000

I'd also want the power to travel into the past and future.

Originally Posted by Wegzyzz View Post
    being able to die then respawn, but id respawn at an earlier time b4 I died and id be able to choose it from my memory database. the limit is I can't go back in time more than 5 years meaning i'll eventually die but technically I'll be able to experience life 5x longer than any one.
    not gonna lie, had to read about 3 times before i understood (i guess its 3am where i am)

interesting and unique, i like it