nastynate816 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Please help me get a routine going!

Hey guys... Long story short.. I'd love some help from someone on getting a routine set, and am too broke to get a gym membership and trainer.

I have a bench set (its a 45lb curl bar however... so its bent) that doesn't in/decline, 2 20 pound set dumbbells, and 2 adjustable ones. I have weight plates (obviously, for the bench/dumbells, ranging from 2.5 to 10, and 2 45lb rubber ringed plates). I also have one of those spring-in-the-middle bars that are supposed to get your chest. I have all the p90x videos.. but haven't worked myself into using them really yet, other than ab ripper (which kills me.. i def. have to take breaks) and plyo-x (which i can do the whole way through with just 2 extra 15 second breaks).

What is keeping me back from just going to town is my shoulders... mainly my left 1. When I was a teen i dislocated each shoulder... so they healed just weren't as strong. i don't think I did all I needed to to recover fully.. A couple months ago, I dislocated it again playing goalie in soccer, and dumb bitch kept kicking at my arm.. Its healed and I have almost full motion (arms can do \o/ as opposed to going straight up |o|).. however its still pretty weak.

My legs are pretty strong/solid.. plyo, running, etc has kept them up. I would like to build my arms, forearms, and chest mostly... and get rid of the gut (every drop of fat on me is there..) I am 6' and weigh 170. (I am not really large... but the gut's gotta go..)

I eat pretty healthy. I watch my nutrition closely, and only rarely cave in (and even then its not like hella greasy or ****ty..) I do drink on the weekends, but def. not like I did in college. I have whey protein, and know how to use that. I am not sure if I want to really dive into the other supplements out there.

my typical meal structure is a cereal bar in the morning around 9, around 1-2 I'll have a meal replacement shake (occasionally i'll make a healthy sandwich, have soup, or a salad, or a egg-white omlette), work out (mostly cardio now) after work around 6:20, and then protein shake and lighter dinner.

If someone could help me figure out the best work out plan to where I'm getting my plyo/cardio in and gaining muscle (with minimal weekend workouts.. i like to play disc golf, wash the car, etc) I would be hugely, hugely appreciative.

Thanks guys!