Anthon88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anthon88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anthon88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anthon88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anthon88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anthon88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anthon88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anthon88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anthon88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anthon88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anthon88 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Black Cats (White Willow Bark) + X Factor Advanced

Hey guys,

I have a quick question. I am going to be running XFA next month and have some Black Cats in stock. Was planning on using them on days I needed an extra boost but then realized they have white willow bark in them. I know when x factor first came out, there was a lot of talk of so many things that needed to be avoided but since then most of these things was disproven. Was wondering if any reps or anybody else could chime in.

While I'm at it, I have two more concerns associated with XFA. I use orange triad as my multi and was wondering if the joint support in it would hinder XFA in anyway? My last question is about Neogenix Supremacy. I want to use it because of it's test boosting and nutrient partitioning but am concerned about the cissus it contains.

Thanks a lot for your time guys.

BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    It's fine. Not familiar with the Neogenix formula, but cissus is fine as well.
    Speller Extraordinaire. Don't believe the lies.

Anthon88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anthon88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anthon88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anthon88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anthon88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anthon88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anthon88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anthon88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anthon88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anthon88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anthon88 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by BringnIt View Post
    Alright cool, thanks for the response. Can I ask you what you are basing that on though? Research, personally tested it, etc? Thanks again.

BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Anthon88 View Post
    Alright cool, thanks for the response. Can I ask you what you are basing that on though? Research, personally tested it, etc? Thanks again.
    The fact that white willow is much less potent than aspirin, and even low-dose aspirin is fine on ArA.

The fact that white willow is much less potent than aspirin, and even low-dose aspirin is fine on ArA.
    Thanks again bro.

Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    isnt cissus an anti inflammatory though?

(lol round 2!!)
    Instagram: hyruliangoat_

BEST LOOKING MISCER
    CUTEST POSTER OF ALL TIME
    PEOPLE ASK FOR MY AUTOGRAPH AND PICTURE EVERYDAY CREW

Originally Posted by Hyruliangoat View Post
    isnt cissus an anti inflammatory though?

(lol round 2!!)
    Glucocorticoid receptor antagonist. More importantly, improves body composition in and of its own self. Also, just because something is an "anti-inflammatory" doesn't mean it's directly contraindicted with ArA, per Molecular's current dosing recommendations. ArA itself lowers levels of certain inflammatory things like interleukin 6.

Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Glucocorticoid receptor antagonist. More importantly, improves body composition in and of its own self. Also, just because something is an "anti-inflammatory" doesn't mean it's directly contraindicted with ArA, per Molecular's current dosing recommendations. ArA itself lowers levels of certain inflammatory things like interleukin 6.
    did not know this thanks!
    Instagram: hyruliangoat_

BEST LOOKING MISCER
    CUTEST POSTER OF ALL TIME
    PEOPLE ASK FOR MY AUTOGRAPH AND PICTURE EVERYDAY CREW

Body & Thought Movement Urban Monk's Avatar
    Urban Monk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Urban Monk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Urban Monk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Urban Monk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Urban Monk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Urban Monk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Urban Monk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Urban Monk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Urban Monk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Urban Monk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Urban Monk is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Is cissus best w/ meals or 30 min pre?

I got the new 4 hour body book as an xmas gift and he actually describes using supercissus from USP 30 min before meals, 3x a day.
    Thermogum

velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Hey guys,

I have a quick question. I am going to be running XFA next month and have some Black Cats in stock. Was planning on using them on days I needed an extra boost but then realized they have white willow bark in them. I know when x factor first came out, there was a lot of talk of so many things that needed to be avoided but since then most of these things was disproven. Was wondering if any reps or anybody else could chime in.

While I'm at it, I have two more concerns associated with XFA. I use orange triad as my multi and was wondering if the joint support in it would hinder XFA in anyway? My last question is about Neogenix Supremacy. I want to use it because of it's test boosting and nutrient partitioning but am concerned about the cissus it contains.

Thanks a lot for your time guys.
    I can meet you halfway.
    I'm wrapping a cycle of XFA now. I used Black Cats almost daily, but I stopped taking OT due to the anti-inflammatory ingredients in the joint blend.

I think you're fine with cissus. IIRC that (USP Super Cissus RX) used to to be the joint support of choice while on XFactor.

Are you going to log the stack? Please PM me the link if you do, thanks!
    "Evidently Mr. Ringo's an educated man. Now I really hate him."

Originally Posted by velocityrob View Post
    I can meet you halfway.
    I'm wrapping a cycle of XFA now. I used Black Cats almost daily, but I stopped taking OT due to the anti-inflammatory ingredients in the joint blend.

I think you're fine with cissus. IIRC that (USP Super Cissus RX) used to to be the joint support of choice while on XFactor.

Are you going to log the stack? Please PM me the link if you do, thanks!
    Will definitely keep you posted if I decide to do a log (never did one before). However, I'll be using some other things as well so it wouldn't be a strict XF log.

velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Will definitely keep you posted if I decide to do a log (never did one before). However, I'll be using some other things as well so it wouldn't be a strict XF log.
    I'm a big fan of product log, even for a stack. Logging will keep you more motivated to train. Go for it!