Indpowr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Indpowr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Indpowr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Indpowr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Indpowr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Indpowr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Indpowr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Indpowr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Indpowr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Indpowr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Indpowr is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

What to expect on Bi/Tri growth? 15.5inches at 152lbs

I proud to say I am growing pretty quick, so far I have gained .7 of an inch within 2 months.
    I am a little swollen in this photo but I am up to 15.5inches at 152lbs.

My goal is 16.5inches, how long would it take for me to get there? I am still thick looking IMO from bulking up and prefer being a little leaner. Would 16inch arms on a 5'7" frame considered big?

imunninc is just really nice. (+1000) imunninc is just really nice. (+1000) imunninc is just really nice. (+1000) imunninc is just really nice. (+1000) imunninc is just really nice. (+1000) imunninc is just really nice. (+1000) imunninc is just really nice. (+1000) imunninc is just really nice. (+1000) imunninc is just really nice. (+1000) imunninc is just really nice. (+1000) imunninc is just really nice. (+1000)
    You are supposed to measure your arms un flexed man.

But I honestly have no idea. Anyways, youre looking good no matter what.

Indpowr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Indpowr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Indpowr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Indpowr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Indpowr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Indpowr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Indpowr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Indpowr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Indpowr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Indpowr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Indpowr is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by imunninc View Post
    You are supposed to measure your arms un flexed man.

But I honestly have no idea. Anyways, youre looking good no matter what.
    Not sure about that one
    http://www.ebicep.com/how-to-measure-your-biceps.html

C6Z06, 4x gladiator, umad joegengsta's Avatar
    joegengsta is on a distinguished road. (+10) joegengsta is on a distinguished road. (+10) joegengsta is on a distinguished road. (+10) joegengsta is on a distinguished road. (+10) joegengsta is on a distinguished road. (+10) joegengsta is on a distinguished road. (+10) joegengsta is on a distinguished road. (+10) joegengsta is on a distinguished road. (+10) joegengsta is on a distinguished road. (+10) joegengsta is on a distinguished road. (+10) joegengsta is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Indpowr View Post
    bb.com way is, relaxed, and unflexed by your side :P this is why mines 15" instead of 16.2"

Ex-Teen BBer of the Week DieselFella's Avatar
    DieselFella has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DieselFella has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DieselFella has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DieselFella has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DieselFella has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DieselFella has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DieselFella has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DieselFella has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DieselFella has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DieselFella has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DieselFella has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    You're asking the wrong questions, you've got the wrong goals.

Blitz515 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blitz515 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blitz515 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blitz515 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blitz515 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blitz515 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blitz515 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blitz515 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blitz515 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blitz515 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blitz515 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by DieselFella View Post
    in after DieselFella

Saw your thread Fella, atleast you are back at it. Lookin HUGE in the avi
    Do What Others Won't Today, So You Can Have What Others Can't Tomorrow
    Bench-265
    Deadlift-330

So, what should my goals be? Willing to listen...

Ex-Teen BBer of the Week DieselFella's Avatar
    DieselFella has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DieselFella has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DieselFella has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DieselFella has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DieselFella has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DieselFella has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DieselFella has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DieselFella has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DieselFella has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DieselFella has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DieselFella has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Indpowr View Post
    So, what should my goals be? Willing to listen...
    To be as symmetrical/well proportioned as possible. Don't only focus on getting bigger arms, or chest, etc. You should give parts that grow the slowest the most attention. We all have certain parts that are just "better endowed" genetically. You shouldn't neglect certain muscles, you shouldn't be worried how big your biceps are, that's juvenile. You should be concerned about gaining weight, in muscle, and controlling your body fat.

C6Z06, 4x gladiator, umad joegengsta's Avatar
    joegengsta is on a distinguished road. (+10) joegengsta is on a distinguished road. (+10) joegengsta is on a distinguished road. (+10) joegengsta is on a distinguished road. (+10) joegengsta is on a distinguished road. (+10) joegengsta is on a distinguished road. (+10) joegengsta is on a distinguished road. (+10) joegengsta is on a distinguished road. (+10) joegengsta is on a distinguished road. (+10) joegengsta is on a distinguished road. (+10) joegengsta is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    To be as symmetrical/well proportioned as possible. Don't only focus on getting bigger arms, or chest, etc. You should give parts that grow the slowest the most attention. We all have certain parts that are just "better endowed" genetically. You shouldn't neglect certain muscles, you shouldn't be worried how big your biceps are, that's juvenile. You should be concerned about gaining weight, in muscle, and controlling your body fat.
    ^ good man

I know you demand a lot of respect here but no where in my post did I state that I neglect any part of my body to gain larger arms.

I train my entire body hard and am growing all over. I just hit 225x5 on bench last week.

I would not call a "goal" that I have for myself as juvenile but more of a desired result. If you do not have set goals in anything you do what are you set out to accomplish and what would you have to compare it to. Working out is like business... I manage multi-million dollar accounts for a fortune 50 company and they have set goals for individuals as well as the company with the end result - pleasing the stock holders.

Thanks for the advice...

blownDC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blownDC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blownDC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blownDC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blownDC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blownDC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blownDC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blownDC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blownDC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blownDC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blownDC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    If you want to be lean and reach those goals, it's going to take a while. Depending on how hard you train and your diet. I say probably 8months to a year. It looks like you don't have much muscle definition in your arms, so if you were to lean out right now, you'd probably end up with 14.5-14.75" arms.

Originally Posted by blownDC View Post
    If you want to be lean and reach those goals, it's going to take a while. Depending on how hard you train and your diet. I say probably 8months to a year. It looks like you don't have much muscle definition in your arms, so if you were to lean out right now, you'd probably end up with 14.5-14.75" arms.
    A year is not to bad. Not sure if I want to lean out so much I drop an inch since I do not to contests, I would be happy around 9-10% BF

THANKS