Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Open&Proud Homosexual CrystalAngel93's Avatar
    CrystalAngel93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CrystalAngel93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CrystalAngel93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CrystalAngel93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CrystalAngel93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CrystalAngel93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CrystalAngel93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CrystalAngel93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CrystalAngel93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CrystalAngel93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CrystalAngel93 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Hey guys <3<3<3<3

Hey I just wanted to Introduce myself. My name is Neil I'm from Oakville, Ontario and I'm here looking to lose my extra fat.

Why do I want to lose my extra fat? Well I'm a little over weight and I will admit I am an open homosexual and I have a guy that I really like but he's a bit of a queen and therefore pretty picky about the kind of guy he's into so I can't be so overweight.

I myself am pretty feminine but I'm not afraid to play a rough game of football either and I also workout a little bit to help with my football.

I can Bench Press 210lbs Curl 45 per hand and almost do 2 dips with my bodyweight (230lbs)

I'm 6'1 230lbs (as you can see above) and I'm hoping to be 180lbs by this summer. I joined this sight mainly for motivation to achieve my goals and also because I want to surround myself with guys who look the way I want to look (which I guess falls under motivation but you know I'm silly like that).

I was also wondering if there were any other open homosexuals on this board. Obviously theres a fair few closet ones since Bodybuilding is pretty homoerotic (C'mon boys a bunch of oily shirtless muscular men posing in their underwear for old men?) but if theres any open
    ones I'd love to have you as an online friend, I'm not looking for a partner but some people don't understand and it's nice to have people who you can talk to when people try and get you down especially when your so open about it like me.

Love And Kisses~Neil.
    Last edited by CrystalAngel93; 11-14-2010 at 04:02 PM.

WinterWoIf is just really nice. (+1000) WinterWoIf is just really nice. (+1000) WinterWoIf is just really nice. (+1000) WinterWoIf is just really nice. (+1000) WinterWoIf is just really nice. (+1000) WinterWoIf is just really nice. (+1000) WinterWoIf is just really nice. (+1000) WinterWoIf is just really nice. (+1000) WinterWoIf is just really nice. (+1000) WinterWoIf is just really nice. (+1000) WinterWoIf is just really nice. (+1000)
    glad to have you aboard handsome.

CrystalAngel93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CrystalAngel93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CrystalAngel93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CrystalAngel93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CrystalAngel93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CrystalAngel93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CrystalAngel93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CrystalAngel93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CrystalAngel93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CrystalAngel93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CrystalAngel93 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by WinterWoIf View Post
    glad to have you aboard handsome.
    Oh thanks but I'm not that handsome. You on the other hand are a pretty good looking guy. Sorry if that makes you feel uncomfortable.

Absinthe00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Absinthe00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Absinthe00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Absinthe00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Absinthe00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Absinthe00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Absinthe00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Absinthe00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Absinthe00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Absinthe00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Absinthe00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by CrystalAngel93 View Post
    Hey I just wanted to Introduce myself. My name is Neil I'm from Oakville, Ontario and I'm here looking to lose my extra fat.

Why do I want to lose my extra fat? Well I'm a little over weight and I will admit I am an open homosexual and I have a guy that I really like but he's a bit of a queen and therefore pretty picky about the kind of guy he's into so I can't be so overweight.

I myself am pretty feminine but I'm not afraid to play a rough game of football either and I also workout a little bit to help with my football.

I can Bench Press 210lbs Curl 45 per hand and almost do 2 dips with my bodyweight (230lbs)

I'm 6'1 230lbs (as you can see above) and I'm hoping to be 180lbs by this summer. I joined this sight mainly for motivation to achieve my goals and also because I want to surround myself with guys who look the way I want to look (which I guess falls under motivation but you know I'm silly like that).

I was also wondering if there were any other open homosexuals on this board. Obviously theres a fair few closet ones since Bodybuilding is pretty homoerotic (C'mon boys a bunch of oily shirtless muscular men posing in their underwear for old men?) but if theres any open
    ones I'd love to have you as an online friend, I'm not looking for a partner but some people don't understand and it's nice to have people who you can talk to when people try and get you down especially when your so open about it like me.

Love And Kisses~Neil.
    Keep lifting. Get a routine, and try and hit the gym 3 times (or preferably more) a week. Diet is the MOST important thing in losing body fat. Eat right, and you'll be thin in no time. Try and work some cardio in as well. But it really comes down to your diet.

Originally Posted by Absinthe00 View Post
    Keep lifting. Get a routine, and try and hit the gym 3 times (or preferably more) a week. Diet is the MOST important thing in losing body fat. Eat right, and you'll be thin in no time. Try and work some cardio in as well. But it really comes down to your diet.
    Thanks! I'd give you reps but I don't have any to give so when I get some I'll def rep you.

Love and Kisses~Neil.

Niko49ers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Niko49ers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Niko49ers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Niko49ers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Niko49ers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Niko49ers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Niko49ers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Niko49ers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Niko49ers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Niko49ers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Niko49ers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Black jesus? Is that you?
    ..:: Sports Teams ::..
    -49ers
    -Buckeyes

..:: Gaming Names ::..
    -Runescape: Alex_Osu (banned, RIP) New RS Name: Molinus
    -Xbox Live: Rejecting_You

*KD Crew*

Originally Posted by Niko49ers View Post
    Black jesus? Is that you?
    LOL <3 No! I'm Neil Ringer from Oakville. I'm glad you think that though!

Absinthe00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Absinthe00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Absinthe00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Absinthe00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Absinthe00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Absinthe00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Absinthe00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Absinthe00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Absinthe00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Absinthe00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Absinthe00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I read everything you write with a gay lisp... anyone else doing that?
    Fear is a reflex, confidence is a choice.

Kiwisaki is just really nice. (+1000) Kiwisaki is just really nice. (+1000) Kiwisaki is just really nice. (+1000) Kiwisaki is just really nice. (+1000) Kiwisaki is just really nice. (+1000) Kiwisaki is just really nice. (+1000) Kiwisaki is just really nice. (+1000) Kiwisaki is just really nice. (+1000) Kiwisaki is just really nice. (+1000) Kiwisaki is just really nice. (+1000) Kiwisaki is just really nice. (+1000)

Love And Kisses~Neil.

I'm surprised you haven't gotten flamed to **** for being gay. Either the T-Misc has matured a bit or everybodies in on something that I'm not.

Anyways if you want to lose weight I recommend doing 3000 sit-ups a day and running 3 times a day. Combine that with a 1000 calorie a day meal plan and you'll be lean and sexy for that cutie pie in no time!
    "Go for a middle schooler bro. It's not weird."--Cajunpballer

iJarhead is just really nice. (+1000) iJarhead is just really nice. (+1000) iJarhead is just really nice. (+1000) iJarhead is just really nice. (+1000) iJarhead is just really nice. (+1000) iJarhead is just really nice. (+1000) iJarhead is just really nice. (+1000) iJarhead is just really nice. (+1000) iJarhead is just really nice. (+1000) iJarhead is just really nice. (+1000) iJarhead is just really nice. (+1000)
    LOL <3 No! I'm Neil Ringer from Oakville. I'm glad you think that though!
    to red... or not to red, that is the question.
    Oat's n Sprints

Niko49ers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Niko49ers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Niko49ers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Niko49ers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Niko49ers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Niko49ers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Niko49ers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Niko49ers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Niko49ers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Niko49ers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Niko49ers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by iJarhead View Post
    worship

he IS black jesus

look at his fuggen avvy
    ..:: Sports Teams ::..
    -49ers
    -Buckeyes

..:: Gaming Names ::..
    -Runescape: Alex_Osu (banned, RIP) New RS Name: Molinus
    -Xbox Live: Rejecting_You

*KD Crew*

BiggrThnU has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BiggrThnU has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BiggrThnU has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BiggrThnU has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BiggrThnU has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BiggrThnU has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BiggrThnU has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BiggrThnU has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BiggrThnU has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BiggrThnU has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BiggrThnU has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    dude good luck on your trip to getting toned like me!

don't worry bro, just keep up with those abs, and you'll look GREAT!

Kiwisaki is just really nice. (+1000) Kiwisaki is just really nice. (+1000) Kiwisaki is just really nice. (+1000) Kiwisaki is just really nice. (+1000) Kiwisaki is just really nice. (+1000) Kiwisaki is just really nice. (+1000) Kiwisaki is just really nice. (+1000) Kiwisaki is just really nice. (+1000) Kiwisaki is just really nice. (+1000) Kiwisaki is just really nice. (+1000) Kiwisaki is just really nice. (+1000)
    You a homophobe bro?

Hey! c'mon I don't know what I did but theres no need to "red" me unless I did something wrong or said something mean right?

I know a little about lifting for strength and size I'm just not good at controlling my eating habits and I want people to believe me when I try and give them advice!!!!

Love and Kisses~Neil.

iJarhead is just really nice. (+1000) iJarhead is just really nice. (+1000) iJarhead is just really nice. (+1000) iJarhead is just really nice. (+1000) iJarhead is just really nice. (+1000) iJarhead is just really nice. (+1000) iJarhead is just really nice. (+1000) iJarhead is just really nice. (+1000) iJarhead is just really nice. (+1000) iJarhead is just really nice. (+1000) iJarhead is just really nice. (+1000)
    I have a feeling the usual trolls got bored and made new accounts.

Oat's n Sprints

Shut up! I don't look like a troll.

Probably but honestly he wouldn't be the weirdest legit guy around here.

Shut up! I don't look like a troll.
    In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking other users into a desired emotional response[1] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.[2] In addition to the offending poster, the noun troll can also refer to the provocative message itself, as in "that was an excellent troll you posted". While the term troll and its associated action trolling are primarily associated with Internet discourse, media attention in recent years has made such labels highly subjective, with trolling being used to describe intentionally provocative actions outside of an online context. For example, recent media accounts have used the term troll to describe "a person who defaces internet tribute sites with the aim of causing grief to families

Originally Posted by Kiwisaki View Post
    Probably but honestly he wouldn't be the weirdest legit guy around here.

In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking other users into a desired emotional response[1] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.[2] In addition to the offending poster, the noun troll can also refer to the provocative message itself, as in "that was an excellent troll you posted". While the term troll and its associated action trolling are primarily associated with Internet discourse, media attention in recent years has made such labels highly subjective, with trolling being used to describe intentionally provocative actions outside of an online context. For example, recent media accounts have used the term troll to describe "a person who defaces internet tribute sites with the aim of causing grief to families
    Oh thanks <3

I'll give you reps when I get some (Maybe you could rep me <3). And I'm not a troll is it can't be that uncommon for a gay guy to come strolling down a forum full of pictures of shirtless guys can it?

Love and Kisses~Neil.

Nickkkkk001 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nickkkkk001 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nickkkkk001 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nickkkkk001 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nickkkkk001 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nickkkkk001 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nickkkkk001 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nickkkkk001 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nickkkkk001 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nickkkkk001 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nickkkkk001 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    you on that ****gy time..

Originally Posted by Nickkkkk001 View Post
    you on that ****gy time..
    If your asking if I'm gay I think I made it pretty clear in my Original Post. Please don't make fun of me <3

Love and Kisses~Neil

RollinSwollin28 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RollinSwollin28 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RollinSwollin28 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RollinSwollin28 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RollinSwollin28 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RollinSwollin28 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RollinSwollin28 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RollinSwollin28 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RollinSwollin28 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RollinSwollin28 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RollinSwollin28 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I'm 6'1 230lbs (as you can see above) and I'm hoping to be 180lbs by this summer.

do it ***got

Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    hey cutie =)
    Instagram: hyruliangoat_

BEST LOOKING MISCER
    CUTEST POSTER OF ALL TIME
    PEOPLE ASK FOR MY AUTOGRAPH AND PICTURE EVERYDAY CREW

Nickkkkk001 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nickkkkk001 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nickkkkk001 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nickkkkk001 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nickkkkk001 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nickkkkk001 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nickkkkk001 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nickkkkk001 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nickkkkk001 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nickkkkk001 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nickkkkk001 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    If your asking if I'm gay I think I made it pretty clear in my Original Post. Please don't make fun of me <3

Love and Kisses~Neil
    yea you on that ****gy time.

Originally Posted by RollinSwollin28 View Post
    I'm 6'1 230lbs (as you can see above) and I'm hoping to be 180lbs by this summer.

do it ***got
    Could you please not call me a ***got. I know it's the internet and I can't expect everybody to be accepting of the fact that I enjoy having a penis inside of me and putting my penis inside of other men but you don't have to say it!!!!

Love and Kisses~Neil.

Akikaki is not very helpful. (-500) Akikaki is not very helpful. (-500) Akikaki is not very helpful. (-500) Akikaki is not very helpful. (-500) Akikaki is not very helpful. (-500) Akikaki is not very helpful. (-500) Akikaki is not very helpful. (-500) Akikaki is not very helpful. (-500) Akikaki is not very helpful. (-500) Akikaki is not very helpful. (-500) Akikaki is not very helpful. (-500)

Love And Kisses~Neil.
    obvioustrollisobvious

Registered User LiftDeezWeights's Avatar
    LiftDeezWeights has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LiftDeezWeights has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LiftDeezWeights has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LiftDeezWeights has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LiftDeezWeights has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LiftDeezWeights has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LiftDeezWeights has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LiftDeezWeights has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LiftDeezWeights has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LiftDeezWeights has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LiftDeezWeights has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Akikaki View Post
    obvioustrollisobvious
    You'r right.

HEY TROLL! IS YOUR LIFE REALLY THAT PATHETIC? SOOOO SAD!! IM SORRY FOR YOU!!!
    Aztecs - Padres

RIP SD CHARGERS

marcoecon is on a distinguished road. (+10) marcoecon is on a distinguished road. (+10) marcoecon is on a distinguished road. (+10) marcoecon is on a distinguished road. (+10) marcoecon is on a distinguished road. (+10) marcoecon is on a distinguished road. (+10) marcoecon is on a distinguished road. (+10) marcoecon is on a distinguished road. (+10) marcoecon is on a distinguished road. (+10) marcoecon is on a distinguished road. (+10) marcoecon is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    op is a ***got
    Impossible is nothing, my success story.

Certified professional trainers network. CPTN

Competing on Saturday, July 23, 2011 IDFA International Championships Amateur & Pro ...IDFA Pro Qualifier and Pro Show @ Toronto

sushi362 is just really nice. (+1000) sushi362 is just really nice. (+1000) sushi362 is just really nice. (+1000) sushi362 is just really nice. (+1000) sushi362 is just really nice. (+1000) sushi362 is just really nice. (+1000) sushi362 is just really nice. (+1000) sushi362 is just really nice. (+1000) sushi362 is just really nice. (+1000) sushi362 is just really nice. (+1000) sushi362 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by dmarsden1 View Post
    You'r right.

HEY TROLL! IS YOUR LIFE REALLY THAT PATHETIC? SOOOO SAD!! IM SORRY FOR YOU!!!
    Hey Neil.

kbsanders is on a distinguished road. (+10) kbsanders is on a distinguished road. (+10) kbsanders is on a distinguished road. (+10) kbsanders is on a distinguished road. (+10) kbsanders is on a distinguished road. (+10) kbsanders is on a distinguished road. (+10) kbsanders is on a distinguished road. (+10) kbsanders is on a distinguished road. (+10) kbsanders is on a distinguished road. (+10) kbsanders is on a distinguished road. (+10) kbsanders is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    not sure if srs

but if you are...look up intermittent fasting, i hear its great to cut and also increases anabolic response, no experience with it though. there are multiple ways but this is one ive seen alot on BB.com but look up leangains in google, has lots of good info in there

Registered User LiftDeezWeights's Avatar
    LiftDeezWeights has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LiftDeezWeights has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LiftDeezWeights has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LiftDeezWeights has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LiftDeezWeights has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LiftDeezWeights has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LiftDeezWeights has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LiftDeezWeights has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LiftDeezWeights has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LiftDeezWeights has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LiftDeezWeights has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by sushi362 View Post
    Hey Neil.
    LOL

Troll gets hurt by my post and crawls out his cave!

On a 100% serious note, your sad kid. PURE SADNESS
    Aztecs - Padres

RIP SD CHARGERS