Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    bmay2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bmay2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bmay2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bmay2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bmay2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bmay2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bmay2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bmay2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bmay2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bmay2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bmay2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    -Get off the Misc.
    -Talk to a psychiatrist/clinical psychologist.
    -Start taking Vitamin D supplements.
    -Begin a weight lifting program.
    -Disregard females (for now), acquire friends (male, female, doesn't matter)
    -Make small talk with as many people as possible to build confidence.
    1.5K+

Registered User wakeupscreaming's Avatar
    wakeupscreaming will become famous soon enough. (+50) wakeupscreaming will become famous soon enough. (+50) wakeupscreaming will become famous soon enough. (+50) wakeupscreaming will become famous soon enough. (+50) wakeupscreaming will become famous soon enough. (+50) wakeupscreaming will become famous soon enough. (+50) wakeupscreaming will become famous soon enough. (+50) wakeupscreaming will become famous soon enough. (+50) wakeupscreaming will become famous soon enough. (+50) wakeupscreaming will become famous soon enough. (+50) wakeupscreaming will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by bmay2 View Post
    -Get off the Misc.
    -Talk to a psychiatrist/clinical psychologist.
    -Start taking Vitamin D supplements.
    -Begin a weight lifting program.
    -Disregard females (for now), acquire friends (male, female, doesn't matter)
    -Make small talk with as many people as possible to build confidence.
    I find reading the misc forums very comforting, some people have many of the same problems I do.
    I take a multi, not sure what vitamin D is.
    I lift on a 4 day split, for 3 years now.
    How do you meet male friends?
    I try to make small talk, but I hate small talk. Feels fake/forced.

⎠⎝⎠⎝⎠⎝⎠⎝⎠⎝⎠⎝⎠⎝⎠⎝⎠⎝⎠⎝ ⎠⎝⎠⎝⎠ triglyceride's Avatar
    triglyceride has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) triglyceride has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) triglyceride has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) triglyceride has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) triglyceride has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) triglyceride has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) triglyceride has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) triglyceride has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) triglyceride has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) triglyceride has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) triglyceride has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by wakeupscreaming View Post
    I read your sig. Everywhere I go, I try to compare myself to the other people around me, and I always come out on the bottom. When I see a girl I like, all I can think of is that there are billions of guys better than me, why the **** would I be the ONE guy who gets her, I am nothing. It's not necessarily about slaying a random drunk girl for me, I want someone to actually care about me, as lame as that may sound.
    doesn't sound lame at all, but just think about how many more days, weeks, months, years, decades you might have to go through this daily agony. Each day, the world incessantly mocking you for faults out of your control. People's uncalled for sneers and ridicule behind your back. Every. Single. Day. This will go on and on until something happens

bmay2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bmay2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bmay2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bmay2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bmay2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bmay2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bmay2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bmay2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bmay2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bmay2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bmay2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    It's not necessarily about slaying a random drunk girl for me, I want someone to actually care about me, as lame as that may sound.
    Not lame, man. We all have the need to be around people who care for us. There are people out there who will care for you but they can't find you unless you put yourself out there first.
    1.5K+

GrimRep_er has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GrimRep_er has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GrimRep_er has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GrimRep_er has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GrimRep_er has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GrimRep_er has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GrimRep_er has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GrimRep_er has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GrimRep_er has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GrimRep_er has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GrimRep_er has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    When I'm feeling down...

nothing cheers me up like a basket full of puppies.
    USMC 95-2000

Do or do not, their is no try! (I made this up myself)

taketobreak is not very well liked. (-100) taketobreak is not very well liked. (-100) taketobreak is not very well liked. (-100) taketobreak is not very well liked. (-100) taketobreak is not very well liked. (-100) taketobreak is not very well liked. (-100) taketobreak is not very well liked. (-100) taketobreak is not very well liked. (-100) taketobreak is not very well liked. (-100) taketobreak is not very well liked. (-100) taketobreak is not very well liked. (-100)
    I'm so alone that it physically hurts. My ache will start in my arms, and eventually pour throughout my entire body. The only thing I have in the world to comfort me is my music, which inevitably brings me to tears every night. Sometimes I will take long drives and just think about how sad my life is, how lonely I have become, the things I regret, and what I could have done differently. I do this a few times a week, drive and cry. It makes me feel better momentarily. I have no one in the world to talk to, no one who respects me, and no one who loves me.

For my family I try to put act like nothing is wrong, if they ask me why I don't have a girlfriend, (I have never actually had one, no one in my family has ever seen me with a girl) I say something like "I like it that way", when the truth is I have no chance of getting one, and they know the reason.

I am ugly. I can't stand looking at myself in the mirror. When I am walking in the street and the light is on my face, I can't even look at my reflection in a car's mirror as I walk past it, because it will make me depressed. I try my best not to look at myself, because everyone including myself knows that I am hideous.

I live inside my room to hide myself from the outside world. I don't really have anything to do, so I try and sleep most of the days away. I started taking sleeping pills in the middle of the day recently, just so I won't have to go through the day being lonely. There were a few things that used to make me happy, which were lifting weights and basketball, but realizing that I will always be disfigured / ugly has changed my attitude towards even these few things.

I have only ever been with 1 girl. I have never even kissed another girl, held another girls hand, or had another girl show any interest in me whatsoever. Anyone I talk to seems to think I'm a weird, because apparently I am immature for not taking life as seriously as they do, and don't really see things the same way other people tend to.

I haven't been happy in years, I don't see any signs of it getting any better. I see most people getting excited for the weekend, but for me, I get depressed. I have no friends. I have no girlfriend. I have no one.

I don't know what to do with myself anymore, I feel like my life is passing me by and I am wasting it. I want to move away, another state, another country, something, but I have no money.

I feel trapped inside my own ugly head, my thoughts are pushed down because no one will care to listen.

Does anyone feel the same way I do... or know what I can do to feel better?

bro i used to feel like you then i realized i only have 1 life. i realized i need to make the best of this life and have the most fun i can have before i die.

i decided to become a serial rapist. i decided that if i get caught and go to jail, ill just kill myself and at least i got to have sex with lots of hot chicks before i died.

now my nightlife is amazing and thrilling. there is no better thrill than going out at night and cruising the town and the boardwalk when the nightclubs are closing and hunting down those hot drunk sluts. normally the dumb sluts are stumbling around the street so drunk they dont even realize whats going on half the time. pull out your gun and tell your target female to shut her mouth and get on the ground or you will kill her. after she is on the ground tell her "alright listen up lady i promise i wont hurt you i just want my dick sucked. my car is parked a few blocks away you are gonna walk to my car and if you make any noise im gonna kill you"

bring them to your car. get dick sucked, tell girl you want some sex afterwards or you will kill her. have sex. leave.

the girl will be too drunk to remember your license plate or any of that crap

the plan is foolproof brah and ive done it dozens of time around the city

LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Join the Army or Marine Corps.
    Select either 11B or 0311 as your MOS, respectively.
    See combat.
    ???
    Profit?
    Near, far, wherever you are...
    ...I believe that the heart does go on.
    Once more, you open the door.
    And you're here in my heart.
    And my heart will go on and on.

*HILARY/MICHELLE 2016*
    -Misc Progressive Thinkers Crew-
    {I Need Feminism Because Women Bring Us Life}

here2gayn will become famous soon enough. (+50) here2gayn will become famous soon enough. (+50) here2gayn will become famous soon enough. (+50) here2gayn will become famous soon enough. (+50) here2gayn will become famous soon enough. (+50) here2gayn will become famous soon enough. (+50) here2gayn will become famous soon enough. (+50) here2gayn will become famous soon enough. (+50) here2gayn will become famous soon enough. (+50) here2gayn will become famous soon enough. (+50) here2gayn will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Man the **** up *******

no but seriously

-eat healthy
    -keep exercising
    -work hard in school
    -acquire currency

Hoochzilla is not very helpful. (-500) Hoochzilla is not very helpful. (-500) Hoochzilla is not very helpful. (-500) Hoochzilla is not very helpful. (-500) Hoochzilla is not very helpful. (-500) Hoochzilla is not very helpful. (-500) Hoochzilla is not very helpful. (-500) Hoochzilla is not very helpful. (-500) Hoochzilla is not very helpful. (-500) Hoochzilla is not very helpful. (-500) Hoochzilla is not very helpful. (-500)
    aww **** just be a man and kill yourself

PntySnfr is not very helpful. (-500) PntySnfr is not very helpful. (-500) PntySnfr is not very helpful. (-500) PntySnfr is not very helpful. (-500) PntySnfr is not very helpful. (-500) PntySnfr is not very helpful. (-500) PntySnfr is not very helpful. (-500) PntySnfr is not very helpful. (-500) PntySnfr is not very helpful. (-500) PntySnfr is not very helpful. (-500) PntySnfr is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by hot4hotz View Post
    I did.

Then i went to dermatoligist
    Went to gym
    Changed harstyle
    Changed attitude

glbrah

edit: your age?
    Same here but add

Go get some counseling
    Start volunteering preferably at an animal shelter or hospital to put life into perspective for you. It will also help you meet people.

wakeupscreaming will become famous soon enough. (+50) wakeupscreaming will become famous soon enough. (+50) wakeupscreaming will become famous soon enough. (+50) wakeupscreaming will become famous soon enough. (+50) wakeupscreaming will become famous soon enough. (+50) wakeupscreaming will become famous soon enough. (+50) wakeupscreaming will become famous soon enough. (+50) wakeupscreaming will become famous soon enough. (+50) wakeupscreaming will become famous soon enough. (+50) wakeupscreaming will become famous soon enough. (+50) wakeupscreaming will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by triglyceride View Post
    doesn't sound lame at all, but just think about how many more days, weeks, months, years, decades you might have to go through this daily agony. Each day, the world incessantly mocking you for faults out of your control. People's uncalled for sneers and ridicule behind your back. Every. Single. Day. This will go on and on until something happens
    It almost sounds like you are pushing me to end my life ?

⎠⎝⎠⎝⎠⎝⎠⎝⎠⎝⎠⎝⎠⎝⎠⎝⎠⎝⎠⎝ ⎠⎝⎠⎝⎠ triglyceride's Avatar
    triglyceride has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) triglyceride has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) triglyceride has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) triglyceride has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) triglyceride has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) triglyceride has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) triglyceride has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) triglyceride has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) triglyceride has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) triglyceride has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) triglyceride has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by taketobreak View Post
    bro i used to feel like you then i realized i only have 1 life. i realized i need to make the best of this life and have the most fun i can have before i die.

i decided to become a serial rapist. i decided that if i get caught and go to jail, ill just kill myself and at least i got to have sex with lots of hot chicks before i died.

now my nightlife is amazing and thrilling. there is no better thrill than going out at night and cruising the town and the boardwalk when the nightclubs are closing and hunting down those hot drunk sluts. normally the dumb sluts are stumbling around the street so drunk they dont even realize whats going on half the time. pull out your gun and tell your target female to shut her mouth and get on the ground or you will kill her. after she is on the ground tell her "alright listen up lady i promise i wont hurt you i just want my dick sucked. my car is parked a few blocks away you are gonna walk to my car and if you make any noise im gonna kill you"

bring them to your car. get dick sucked, tell girl you want some sex afterwards or you will kill her. have sex. leave.

the girl will be too drunk to remember your license plate or any of that crap

the plan is foolproof brah and ive done it dozens of time around the city
    lmfao

It almost sounds like you are pushing me to end my life ?
    no way jose

OCguy999 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OCguy999 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OCguy999 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OCguy999 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OCguy999 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OCguy999 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OCguy999 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OCguy999 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OCguy999 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OCguy999 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OCguy999 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    damn....get some professional help bro (serious)

Originally Posted by GrimRep_er View Post
    When I'm feeling down...

nothing cheers me up like a basket full of puppies.
    First time I smiled in days actually lol

randomguy20 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) randomguy20 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) randomguy20 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) randomguy20 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) randomguy20 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) randomguy20 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) randomguy20 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) randomguy20 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) randomguy20 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) randomguy20 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) randomguy20 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    ur not alone OP... serious

nategi is on a distinguished road. (+10) nategi is on a distinguished road. (+10) nategi is on a distinguished road. (+10) nategi is on a distinguished road. (+10) nategi is on a distinguished road. (+10) nategi is on a distinguished road. (+10) nategi is on a distinguished road. (+10) nategi is on a distinguished road. (+10) nategi is on a distinguished road. (+10) nategi is on a distinguished road. (+10) nategi is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Sounds like you are giving yourself too much time to think and over analyze things. Keep as busy as possible, join groups, clubs, start hobbies, whatever, just keep busy.

onhcetum12 is not very well liked. (-100) onhcetum12 is not very well liked. (-100) onhcetum12 is not very well liked. (-100) onhcetum12 is not very well liked. (-100) onhcetum12 is not very well liked. (-100) onhcetum12 is not very well liked. (-100) onhcetum12 is not very well liked. (-100) onhcetum12 is not very well liked. (-100) onhcetum12 is not very well liked. (-100) onhcetum12 is not very well liked. (-100) onhcetum12 is not very well liked. (-100)
    First step is stop thinking negatively about yourself. Be positive, think positive.

FGCHENG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FGCHENG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FGCHENG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FGCHENG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FGCHENG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FGCHENG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FGCHENG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FGCHENG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FGCHENG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FGCHENG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FGCHENG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    if you live in SD, I'd take you to the strip club brah, my $$ for your lapdance

here2gayn will become famous soon enough. (+50) here2gayn will become famous soon enough. (+50) here2gayn will become famous soon enough. (+50) here2gayn will become famous soon enough. (+50) here2gayn will become famous soon enough. (+50) here2gayn will become famous soon enough. (+50) here2gayn will become famous soon enough. (+50) here2gayn will become famous soon enough. (+50) here2gayn will become famous soon enough. (+50) here2gayn will become famous soon enough. (+50) here2gayn will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    who gives a phuck if youre ugly. its not that big a deal, just acquire currency, become successful and the bishes will follow. remember, you can lose lots of money chasing women, but you will NEVER lose women chasing money

taketobreak is not very well liked. (-100) taketobreak is not very well liked. (-100) taketobreak is not very well liked. (-100) taketobreak is not very well liked. (-100) taketobreak is not very well liked. (-100) taketobreak is not very well liked. (-100) taketobreak is not very well liked. (-100) taketobreak is not very well liked. (-100) taketobreak is not very well liked. (-100) taketobreak is not very well liked. (-100) taketobreak is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by onhcetum12 View Post
    First step is stop thinking negatively about yourself. Be positive, think positive.
    thats some ****gy time advice

first step is find an attractive woman under the age of 22, second step is rape her

thats my plan to happiness anyway

For the people who are telling me I should seek professional help, I have considered it. I have decided against it because I don't want my family to view me as a weak person, I have always kept everything to myself and they would definitely look down on me and I don't think my relationship with them would ever be the same if they knew how I really felt.

TroyMM is just really nice. (+1000) TroyMM is just really nice. (+1000) TroyMM is just really nice. (+1000) TroyMM is just really nice. (+1000) TroyMM is just really nice. (+1000) TroyMM is just really nice. (+1000) TroyMM is just really nice. (+1000) TroyMM is just really nice. (+1000) TroyMM is just really nice. (+1000) TroyMM is just really nice. (+1000) TroyMM is just really nice. (+1000)
    know the reason.

I am ugly. I can't stand looking at myself in the mirror. When I am walking in the street and the light is on my face, I can't even look at my reflection in a car's mirror as I walk past it, because it will make me depressed. I try my best not to look at myself, because everyone including myself knows that I am hideous.
    i've felt exactly like this before. it is a horrendous feeling. ughh

you'll get over it. all jokes aside make friends with ugly people it will cheer you up. they will also be more likely to accept you since they are generally less judgemental

You're are not alone brah
    "Radiant as the sun, Cool as the moon"

I find reading the misc forums very comforting, some people have many of the same problems I do.
    Fine, just don't try to substitute real life interaction with conversation over the internet. I understand that it could help you short term but in the long run having friends you can talk to face-to-face will be better for you.

If you're in college, talk to guys in your classes, join a club, talk to people at the gym, whatever. If you're not in college, talk to guys at the gym, get a job and meet people there. You need to get out into the real world and interact with people that are close in proximity to you. That is the best way to meet people.

Okay, let me rephrase that. Talk to people. It doesn't need to be "small talk" but do talk to people you see. Try to interact with others and develop your social skills while making connections with those around you. A lot of people want to interact with others (small talk) but deeper relationships take time to develop.
    1.5K+

valentin123321 will become famous soon enough. (+50) valentin123321 will become famous soon enough. (+50) valentin123321 will become famous soon enough. (+50) valentin123321 will become famous soon enough. (+50) valentin123321 will become famous soon enough. (+50) valentin123321 will become famous soon enough. (+50) valentin123321 will become famous soon enough. (+50) valentin123321 will become famous soon enough. (+50) valentin123321 will become famous soon enough. (+50) valentin123321 will become famous soon enough. (+50) valentin123321 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    it's been said man but:

Go to the dentist, get your teeth whitened/aligned right
    Go tanning
    go get some new clothes
    workout son, your on a bbing forum for christ sakes
    work on your eye contact, your humor and ability to talk to people

Any of these alone makes your self esteem go up, all of em combined will make you feel like the man.

if you have trouble talkin to girls, go get friend zoned and have her help you get used to talking to girls.

their's so many things you can be doing, so what're ya waiting for? go have fun man. ****.
    Baltimore Ravens - soon to be 2011 Superbowl champs.

Bench: 195 Goal: 225
    Squat: 275 Goal: 315
    Deadlift: 315 Goal: 415

im genetically like this mk.ultra's Avatar
    mk.ultra is a name known to all. (+5000) mk.ultra is a name known to all. (+5000) mk.ultra is a name known to all. (+5000) mk.ultra is a name known to all. (+5000) mk.ultra is a name known to all. (+5000) mk.ultra is a name known to all. (+5000) mk.ultra is a name known to all. (+5000) mk.ultra is a name known to all. (+5000) mk.ultra is a name known to all. (+5000) mk.ultra is a name known to all. (+5000) mk.ultra is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I'm so alone that it physically hurts. My ache will start in my arms, and eventually pour throughout my entire body. The only thing I have in the world to comfort me is my music, which inevitably brings me to tears every night. Sometimes I will take long drives and just think about how sad my life is, how lonely I have become, the things I regret, and what I could have done differently. I do this a few times a week, drive and cry. It makes me feel better momentarily. I have no one in the world to talk to, no one who respects me, and no one who loves me.

For my family I try to put act like nothing is wrong, if they ask me why I don't have a girlfriend, (I have never actually had one, no one in my family has ever seen me with a girl) I say something like "I like it that way", when the truth is I have no chance of getting one, and they know the reason.

I live inside my room to hide myself from the outside world. I don't really have anything to do, so I try and sleep most of the days away. I started taking sleeping pills in the middle of the day recently, just so I won't have to go through the day being lonely. There were a few things that used to make me happy, which were lifting weights and basketball, but realizing that I will always be disfigured / ugly has changed my attitude towards even these few things.

I have only ever been with 1 girl. I have never even kissed another girl, held another girls hand, or had another girl show any interest in me whatsoever. Anyone I talk to seems to think I'm a weird, because apparently I am immature for not taking life as seriously as they do, and don't really see things the same way other people tend to.

I haven't been happy in years, I don't see any signs of it getting any better. I see most people getting excited for the weekend, but for me, I get depressed. I have no friends. I have no girlfriend. I have no one.

I don't know what to do with myself anymore, I feel like my life is passing me by and I am wasting it. I want to move away, another state, another country, something, but I have no money.

I feel trapped inside my own ugly head, my thoughts are pushed down because no one will care to listen.

Does anyone feel the same way I do... or know what I can do to feel better?
    i dont understand ppl like u...how the phuck do u make aliving? your 24 brah, u need a job. also, go to the gym. ur wasting ur life away man. i had super bad acne for awile and i was skinny as phuck (6'2" 150). i kept my goddamn chin up and started goin to the gym. almost a year later acne is almost all gone and I'm startin to get [what I consider for me+need to update pics] swole. feels good man.

Originally Posted by bmay2 View Post
    Fine, just don't try to substitute real life interaction with conversation over the internet. I understand that it could help you short term but in the long run having friends you can talk to face-to-face will be better for you.

If you're in college, talk to guys in your classes, join a club, talk to people at the gym, whatever. If you're not in college, talk to guys at the gym, get a job and meet people there. You need to get out into the real world and interact with people that are close in proximity to you. That is the best way to meet people.

Okay, let me rephrase that. Talk to people. It doesn't need to be "small talk" but do talk to people you see. Try to interact with others and develop your social skills while making connections with those around you. A lot of people want to interact with others (small talk) but deeper relationships take time to develop.
    I am in college, I talk to people in a few classes, some even share similar interests.. I just don't want to come off as weird/needy and ask them to hang out or something.

I have these weird complex where I don't feel I'm worthy of anyone's time. Any new friend/person I meet, I feel as if I should never contact them, or I will seem weak. I have never in my life been one to arrange anything, or ask anyone to hang out. I always wait for my phone to ring, and it never does.

GrimRep_er has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GrimRep_er has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GrimRep_er has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GrimRep_er has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GrimRep_er has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GrimRep_er has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GrimRep_er has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GrimRep_er has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GrimRep_er has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GrimRep_er has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GrimRep_er has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    First time I smiled in days actually lol
    Listen dude. That sounds like a ****ty situation, but you're letting your mind ruin your life. Your misery is almost a self fullfilling phophesy.

Go to Barnes and noble and buy these 2 books...

The Power of Now, by Eckhart Tolle or A New Earth by the same author. It will do you worlds of good. Do it tomorrow, it will help you put things in a much better, and more realistic perspective.
    USMC 95-2000

Do or do not, their is no try! (I made this up myself)

Tiburon11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tiburon11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tiburon11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tiburon11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tiburon11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tiburon11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tiburon11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tiburon11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tiburon11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm in the same ****ing situation as you...if it helps...maybe worse because I've actually tried.

I've got a nice haircut, nice clothes...been working out for years and have put on quite a bit of muscle and lost weight...and done little things like whiten my teeth.

I transferred to top school in my state, in one of the most competitive majors...I've got a ridiculously nice apartment, have saved up enough money that I will graduate debt free without even working a job while I'm in college...

and despite all this I'm more miserable and alone than I've ever been.

FML

Originally Posted by valentin123321 View Post
    it's been said man but:

Go to the dentist, get your teeth whitened/aligned right
    Go tanning
    go get some new clothes
    workout son, your on a bbing forum for christ sakes
    work on your eye contact, your humor and ability to talk to people

Any of these alone makes your self esteem go up, all of em combined will make you feel like the man.

if you have trouble talkin to girls, go get friend zoned and have her help you get used to talking to girls.

their's so many things you can be doing, so what're ya waiting for? go have fun man. ****.
    My teeth are white, and straight (I had braces).
    I am not pale by any means.
    I have been lifting for 3 years, very seriously for about a year and a half.
    I don't really have trouble faking confidence or eye contact, I act like an idiot to get lol's from guys and girls find my line of thinking to be hilarious, just they never take my seriously enough to want to be with me.

iamtough is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iamtough is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iamtough is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iamtough is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iamtough is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iamtough is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iamtough is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iamtough is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iamtough is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iamtough is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iamtough is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I take a multi, not sure what vitamin D is.
    I lift on a 4 day split, for 3 years now.
    There were times when I didn't leave the apartment for months(srs), except to get food. I have ****load of friends now I can call to go out with, you won't meet any male friends miscing. I'm lifting, training soccer, playing paintball, hitting random clubs alone if no one wants to go out. Like I said, you won't find any friends sitting home.